21 Reviews for Motif Event Rentals

Centerpieces (1)
Lights (1)
Trinkets (1)
Vases (1)

These guys rock. Rented a bunch of items for our backyard engagement party, and from start to finish, Galina was completely professional, accommodating, and friendly. As an added bonus, she and her family are the sweetest people! Our guests complimented all of the rentals and our party would not have been the same without them! I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Decor, Tables

Thank you so much to Galina and Brian at Motif. From ordering, to delivery and pick up- you all made our event the success that it was! We so appreciate the craftsmanship of your items and your genuine hospitality. If you are looking for rentals for your special day, LOOK NO FURTHER!

Profile Picture sam, 1/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Beautiful one of a kind items for a very reasonable price and amazing and accommodating service!!! Would definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Centerpieces, Decor, Lights, Signage, Trinkets

Very professional. Although not a business with regular business hours, vendor was willing to accommodate our availability. As she continues to build her business I anticipate she will have even more exciting products to offer.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Decor, Signage, Vases, Showroom

Galina was a pleasure to work with on finding extra details for our wedding. She was easy to get ahold of, professional and extremely nice. I would recommend Motif Rentals!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Motif is fantastic and great to work with. Delivery and pickup was easy and they are very responsive to questions. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very nice seating options for outdoor wedding. We loved working with them.

Profile Picture User7415386, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Motif is a wonderful shop! I was very happy with the quality of items that we were able to rent from Motif. I would absolutely do business with them again and I have highly recommended them to others!! Thank you for making my day so special!!

Profile Picture Jana, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Galina & family were wonderful. They had everything we could imagine and even ended up making huge set of farm tables/benches for us. She was responsive and answered all my questions and was able to work with us on scheduling to make it delivery/pickup as smooth and easy as possible. We would gladly recommend Motif to anyone in need of rustic decor for an event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had one s pacific time where I could get the maid of honor & brides maid to look at the merchandise & it happened to be before the shop was open. The owner came in early just so we could look at everything together. I would rent from her again & I highly recommend Motif.

Profile Picture User7416634, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Take a look at the inventory and create a theme around your favorite items.

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I think her dog'a name was Max. Don't quote me on that his name could be different. He is a huge friendly dog, and he loves the cool floor in the summer. I couldn't believe how fluffy and willing he was to let me pet him. He showed me a couple of different things in the store that he likes to sniff. Galina was really nice and walked me through everything in the store. She was willing to work or modify any package. You will not be disappointed, plus who needs any of that shit after you get married? If it was me it would just be more stuff that my wife would make me move from place to place. Then when I lose it or break it I'm in trouble. Don't risk buying things yourself rent things from Galina! PS marshmallows are not included!

Profile Picture User7432390, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Motif Event Rentals is the best place to go for wedding decor! They were so helpful and were willing to even make new pieces if you had an idea in mind that they didn't have. I would absolutely recommend their service.

Profile Picture User7415291, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Using Motif Rentals was a dream, Galina was wonderful to work with. She was quick to get back to me, easy to work with, flexible with my schedule, the tables were gorgeous, her prices more than fair and she sent me a thank you box when we were finished! Like I said an absolute dream!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Tables

Go see what Motif Event Rentals has in their warehouse. Lot's of options, and a great selection. Great to work with and we had a blast with the giant Jinga. With the red loveseat we got some amazing photos at our outdoor wedding.

Profile Picture User7442239, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The owner was a pleasure to deal with and her furnishings/products were beautiful and in good condition.

Profile Picture Jody, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is great to work with, she was very flexible on return times.

Profile Picture User7415482, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Galina was a pleasure to work with while planning my Sept 2017 wedding. We didn't need to rent much from her, but she never pressured me to rent more or made me feel like I was less important because my purchase wasn't as large as many of her other client's purchases presumably were. She was always professional and kind, and even purchased some of the items I purchased for my wedding to use in her store as rentals for future weddings. I absolutely recommend working with her. She's very knowledgable and always willing to help "put things together" when you walk around her store looking at things.

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
4.2

Galina was very responsive and responsible. I appreciated her due dilligence in ensuring everything was delivered.

Profile Picture Natali, 9/30/17, 1 Review