Mostly Becky Weddings & Events Reviews

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 6
Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 7
  • User6385629 ·

Becky is amazing!

Becky is AMAZING! Her professionalism & willingness to go an extra mile for her clients is why everyone is raving about her. My husband & I couldn't recommend Mostly Becky more!

• Zoey

Zoey Stackhouse · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Becky is incredible!

Becky is absolutely incredible and always goes above and beyond for her clients! She is so professional and devoted to what she does, anyone would be lucky to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/05/2019

OurDream Day!

Working with Mostly Becky Wedding & Events was everything I wanted and more. They thought of everything and had an answer and solution for everything. Though it is nearly impossible not to stress on your wedding day, Kari and Leah made it as stress free as it gets. They were there for every little detail and communication between vendors so that my husband and I could relax and enjoy our day. Not to mention they were smiling the whole time. If you are looking for an amazing wedding planning team go with Mostly Becky! We will forever remember how great they made our day.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 18
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 19

Tom Swenson · Married on 09/14/2019

Totally worth it!

If you're looking at hiring Becky and her team, DO IT.

About a year ago, we got engaged and started planning the wedding. We got the easy big things out of the way, but with all the little details of a wedding, we had no idea where to begin, let alone execute the planned events. Looking back, we couldn't imagine our day without their help. They were there when you needed them, but also blended into the party. If there was anything that needed to be resolved, Becky and her team got it done.

At first, Tom kept joking around and said he was going to practice the saying, "I don't know, ask Becky."
    "Where does this go, what about this, when does this happen???", "I don't know, ask Becky."
    Not only did it ease the strain on an already jam-packed day, it relieved us from the burden of all the questions, and let us enjoy our day.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Where do I even begin… Becky and her crew are absolutely amazing. I have a super type A personality, so being organized was not the problem… but I wanted to know that I had someone who could deliver exactly what I wanted to have on our wedding day. No one from my side of the family lives in the same state as I do to help with all of the day of details that needed to be handled. Becky went through every last detail with me about our wedding to make sure that it was perfect. She was so quick to respond and made the whole process so much more relaxed. I was able to let go of some of my OCD/Type A personality and let Becky do what she does best. She made our wedding day run so smooth. She was always thinking several steps ahead. I never had to worry about anything on the day of our wedding which is exactly what we wanted. She was a life saver! Look no further – Mostly Becky Events will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Shauna Rosas · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely LOVED working with Becky and her team!! I wasn’t sure if we needed a planner and boy was I so wrong, she made the entire process so easy & smooth. I never had to worry about a thing. She took literally all the stress away! We had an amazing day, and it was definitely in big part to her and her team. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sandy Thomas · Married on 05/04/2019

Texas Wedding

I want to thank Mostly Becky Events for coming to Texas to coordinate our daughters wedding. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the wedding stress free as you and your staff handled everything so efficiently and professionally. From the day we hired your company, you started working to make this day special for us and did not stop until the event was complete from wedding to reception to tear down. I would definitely recommend you for any event.
    Thank you again.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 20
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 21
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 22
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 23
  • Lydia

Lydia Spano · Married on 03/31/2019

Very experienced and well organized!

Becky and her team were very organized and put us at ease in tying all the loose ends together leading up to our big day!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Evelyn Lee · Married on 02/28/2019

Becky is great!

I worked with Becky as a vendor and she is phenomenal! So professional and easy to communicate with!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nate Steir · Married on 02/08/2019

Professional and Friendly

Becky is the best at what she does! As a wedding videographer we rely on coordinators to help run things smoothly throughout the long day. She is very calm and professional. She makes sure everything is handled promptly and communication is her top quality when it comes to the other vendors. I highly recommend her for your big day. Having someone of her caliber will be the best choice you made on your wedding day!

Ellen · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Becky and her staff! She is so accessible even before her duties officially start as a month-of coordinator. I was able to call or email her if I had questions or wanted her opinion on something. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew Becky would have it taken care of! Her timeline and info is so in-depth and helpful, and her staff worked so hard the day of the wedding to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Chantel · Married on 10/20/2018

I loved working with Becky this past year. She is amazing in every way. Becky handles everything with positivity and grace. She accepts any challenge and conquers it. Becky went above and beyond, not only for me but for the whole family. She was always there for us answering questions, calming us down and helping us figure out what to do. It was even raining the whole week of my wedding day including the night of our rehearsal and the morning of the wedding. Becky and her team were drenched but were determined to not let the weather stop them. She had made us back up plans just in case but by 4:30pm on Saturday May 19, 2018 the weather finally cleared and we were able to do the entire wedding as originally planned. I actually think it went even better than we anticipated. With the clouds still in the sky but a cool breeze everyone was able to be comfortable and get incredible pictures. Becky was so on top of things if there was anything that was going slightly wrong it was immediately fixed before I even knew about it (let’s say we had a bridesmaid down situation �). I didn’t have to worry about anything and I was able to focus on the day, spending time with friends and family and enjoying my now Husband. Becky we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to seeing your future work as you continue building your incredible business. Thank you for making all the brides feel special, grooms feel relaxed and dealing with everything in between. We love you �

#Vawedding #rvawedding #wedding

-Chantel and Jake Crocker

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 24
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Killeen · Married on 10/20/2018

Mostly Becky is Amazing!

I would say to anyone getting married right now who is on the fence about hiring Becky to go for it! You will be SO happy that you did! She brings so much value to your wedding day that you won't even realize you need until she is there. Our wedding day felt flawless and we owe it to the Mostly Becky team for making sure things were taken care of so we could enjoy our day to the fullest. We really couldn't have imagined our wedding day without her and she was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We could tell from our experience with Becky that she is passionate about what she does. She kept a positive attitude the entire wedding day and we heard nothing but good things from everyone who interacted with her, from the venue to vendors, to our own family and friends. Her and her team were open to any ideas we wanted during the planning process and were eager to help us solve any issues that arose. We really couldn't thank her enough for all of her hard work and we would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Derrick Botte · Married on 10/17/2018

Couldn't ask for a better wedding planner!

Becky was a life saver!! I expected a certain amount of stress in planning my wedding but she made it a breeze. No matter what came up or what questions I had she was always just a phone call away (and prompt to answer!) That peace of mind alone makes all the difference and I couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kellsie · Married on 09/08/2018

I have known Becky for a few years now, and I always knew that she was be a part of my big day! When I met Bryan I HAD to tell Becky as soon as possible... I definitely knew he was the one! 5 months ago, when we started the wedding planning process Becky and her team were the first people I contacted! It was an an honor to have such a great friend a wedding planner. If anyone, anywhere needs a great wedding planner, and a life long friend, call her and you will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 09/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband, Bryan, and I found Becky and her team online. We scheduled a phone call with her and knew right away that she was who we wanted to work with! And every conversation from that first one and throughout our time spent with her, we would leave it feeling so relieved and taken care of! She was the best, and the team she brought on our big day was so helpful! Every detail and all the support, we were so thankful we found Mostly Becky!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Maddie · Married on 08/18/2018

Becky and her team are amazing! I was relaxed on my wedding day because I knew they had it all under control! They are so kind and fun and made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

Becky & her staff were AMAZING! Becky was available to consult & meet with us prior to our wedding day. She caught our vision right away. She was organized, detail oriented, professional, yet fun! She actually felt like a member of the family! I am a control freak, but I felt 100% confident in handing over the reins to Becky & her staff the day of our wedding. She worked seemlessly with our other vendors. I received SO MANY compliments from our guests about her quality of service and just the pure joy that radiated from her.

If you are debating on whether or not to hire a wedding planner/coordinator I can assure you she is worth EVERY dollar spent. Your wedding day will run smoothly, she will tend to all the details, if problems arise she will take care of them! Your day will be the dream you envisioned and she’ll treat you like family. What more could you ask for?!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 33
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 34

Chuck · Married on 07/22/2018

So thoughtful!!

After looking at my daughter's budget I wanted to make sure the person we chose to plan our daughter's wedding was worth the investment.

Becky's reviews were outstanding! But, if only they could do her justice. She is so talented. She didn't miss a single thing. We felt heard, understood and supported. Becky has a fantastic ability to make everyone feel very important. She is one incredible planner. We love her work and would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a planner or any assistance at all while planning any event. We are very grateful for her. My daughter's wedding was so we'll organized and executed! She was so happy! Which as a dad, that is worth every penny!

Pam Thompson · Married on 07/14/2018

Best decision I've made!

Mostly Becky planned my daughter's wedding in 2013. She handled everything! She guided us on where to start, how we could save money, and gave up step by step guidance along every planning detail. She was present for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and had an answer for everyone and everything! As a mother of the bride I couldn't have been more grateful. So later when my second daughter got engaged, I KNEW our first call would be to Becky! Mostly Becky planned a second wedding for us this summer 2018!!

What was SO special is Becky remembered small details from our first wedding and took on the same attention to detail for our second daughter. What we love most about Becky is how she loves people. It is evedent Becky and her team love what they do. They bring a light into each wedding planning moment. And once you've experienced it, without her something will feel like it is missing. We love Becky so much! We WILL be using her team for the remaining family member's weddings! Call her if you are on the fence! You cannot do this alone and enjoy the experience like you deserve. Becky is WONDERFUL!

• Z

Zelda · Married on 06/30/2018

My daughter took care of the actual coordination and $ aspect of her wedding with Becky. I meet Becky (the night before the wedding) I was impressed with everything! At the wedding she set-up, coordinated the schedule and all aspects of the wedding, and she took down all the items brought to the venue. She is the reason everything went perfect and smoothly - and the power went out during the wedding (major thunderstorm) - didn't even notice because the owner of the venue and Becky took care of every aspect to make this "Dream Wedding" be a success in all aspects! I can't thank you enough, Becky! Blessings to you and your business! If you need a coordinator - Becky is your solution!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Riley · Married on 06/16/2018

There are wedding planners and then there's Mostly Becky. I cannot even begin to tell you how talented, passionate, and committed to excellence Becky and her staff are. As a DJ, we rely heavily on communication between us and the planner. Becky and her staff are ALWAYS professional, positive, and focused on creating the best experience possible. If you're looking for a wedding planner, stop the search and book Mostly Becky. It's truly that simple.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather and Kari were the day of coordinators and back planners I had for our day! I was able to be stress free and calm because I knew my day was in good hands. Heather and Kari made my ceremony look like a dream. Due to an early morning ceremony, I was not able to do the final touches my self, but I had no worries about letting the MostlyBecky team handle it. They PERFECTLY saw my vision and made it even better than I imagined. Our day ran so smoothly and Heather and Kari were with me every step of the way. It made for a relaxed and perfect day. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 39
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 40

Benjamin · Married on 06/09/2018

Worry Free Wedding

Mostly Becky took every possible stressor imaginable under their control. My bride and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing all day! All we had to do was relax and enjoy a God centered day and Mostly Becky went above and beyond to take care of everything else. From the planning to the rehearsal to the ceremony to the reception, Mostly Becky was on top of every little detail! Look no further, Mostly Becky will prove to you they are the best in the business.

Lee Ann · Married on 05/26/2018

Love how she conducts business!

Mostly Becky and her team are one of the best I’ve ever seen. We attending multiple weddings she has planned, and could not believe her attention to each and every guest, vendor, and of course the families.

We appreciate her ability to be proactive! When anything was asked she had either done it already, or was eager to get it done immediately with an amazing attitude. We know this isn’t an easy job, but Mostly Becky does it with so much grace. We highly recommend her and her team!