Mostly Becky Weddings & Events Reviews

68 Reviews for Mostly Becky Weddings & Events

• Serita

Serita W. · Getting married on 05/09/2022

Your Fairy God Mother

I cannot say enough nice things about Becky! She is a consummate professional and she takes the time to see everything through from start to polished finish. I was a little worried about the cost of a wedding planner but Becky was worth every cent and so much more!

Like most women, I had a very specific vision of what I wanted my wedding to be (and like most women my wedding has been planned in my head since I was five years old). Becky looked at my dream Pinterest boards and made it into a logistical reality. I didn’t have to worry about a thing with Becky, she consulted me on what I wanted and double checked with me before she made purchases on my behalf to make sure I was happy. It was exactly want I wanted, someone just telling me how much and where to sign. Honestly, if this was a fairytale, she would be the Fairy Godmother coming in to help with dozens of little mice. I appreciated her preferred vendors list, too. She said if she were having a wedding, the people on her list is who she would entrust her wedding with. Well what is good enough for the Fairy Godmother is good enough for me. You won’t be sorry if you book Becky as your wedding planner, in fact it may be your most important wedding purchase (other than the ring, of course)!

Sent on 03/20/2021

Keren C. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Becky is a life saver!!

Becky is a life saver, without her and her team I would of never been able to complete my wedding. I 100% recommend her services!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Ashtyn

Ashtyn B. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

You need Becky!!!

Becky and her team were effortless! As the photographer, she made working with her and all the other vendors fun, easy going, and made the entire day a seamless and enjoyable event. She communicates ahead of everything and I felt like we were on the same page from beginning to end. She is exactly who you want to help coordinate and keep your wedding day running smoothly!!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Contessa

Contessa · Married on 11/28/2020

Wedding Coordinator + Styling

“Wedding Planner” truly does not even begin to entail all the Becky is and does!! She is truly amazing and every brides best friend!! I felt her genuineness from the moment I met her. Becky was amazing from the very beginning! Every spur of the moment idea of mine was made reality within minutes by Becky! She took my dreams and made them art for my wedding day, even more so than I had imagined. She was also an absolute pleasure to have on the day. She naturally commanded the attention of everyone when needed, but was a also a reassuring friend to me, the wedding party, and the family. From moving vases and lanterns and preparing candles for the event, to handing me a tissue as I walked down the isle to searching for the perfect plates, glasses, and fabric. My perfect day would not have been as seamless without her. She kept the day flowing with the timeline while also making sure every single flower and decoration was even more magical than I had planned. My guests even raved about how kind and fun she was! She was truly such a blessing. Every detail and the hard work she put in to every little detail did not go unnoticed by us and we are so thankful for all that she did, even if we didn’t have time in the moment to say so (:

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • User6385629 · Recently married

Becky is amazing!

Becky is AMAZING! Her professionalism & willingness to go an extra mile for her clients is why everyone is raving about her. My husband & I couldn't recommend Mostly Becky more!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Zoey

Zoey S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Becky is incredible!

Becky is absolutely incredible and always goes above and beyond for her clients! She is so professional and devoted to what she does, anyone would be lucky to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Griffin J. · Married on 09/04/2020

Flawless wedding day!

Weddings are stressful...or at least so we heard. When the wedding day came around we were able to focus completely on enjoying our special day because we KNEW Mostly Becky had the details covered! Their team went over and above our expectations even after working with us to reschedule our entire day due to COVID. If you want to sit back and relax on your wedding day and just be able to be in the moment with your friends, family, and significant other then Mostly Becky are your people!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha W. · Married on 07/24/2020

Felt like Friends

I had Kari Crisman with MostlyBecky, and absolutely loved her. With the pandemic going on, there were a lot of different things we had to worry about. She did an awesome job of letting me know what we could and could not do (and why) when it came to decorations. She would check with the venue on things if she wasn't 100% sure, to me that is huge that she checked before just making the call on things. She did a great job contacting me when she needed something, and I never felt annoyed or bothered by her when we needed to get in touch.
    When it came to the day of there were a couple other girls, as well as Kari, at our venue to help run things. They were all so nice, and it felt like I had a group of friends helping run our amazing day. Kari or one of the other girls were always checking on my husband and I to make sure we were doing well and if we needed anything. I also found out from my grandparents later on, that she also checked on them to ensure they didn't need anything and were happy.
    I didn't plan on having a coordinator, and when I found out that Kari with MostlyBecky comes with our venue for the day of, I honestly didn't think I needed it. Once we started working with Kari about a month out, I quickly realized that I wouldn't have been able to do it with out her. I highly recommend MostlyBecky if the rest of their coordinators and staff are like Kari!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Cassidy C. · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Service

Kari amazing! I did not have one stressor the whole day! If there was a problem they fixed it being the scene!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Dj Flex E. · Married on 02/08/2020

Awesome experience

Working with Mostly Becky's team at La Casa Toscana was absolutely phenomenal. I have been dj'ing weddings for almost 10 years now. Being able to work with this team made it very easy. I knew exactly what's going on, whats up next and how much time I have. The entire night was organized with no hiccups. I would definitely use Becky and her team for future events

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Tommy

Tommy G. · Married on 02/07/2020

wedding perfection by Becky and her team of pros!

As a wedding professional, it is a breath of fresh air when a planner and their team are on top of every detail. Becky, Rebecca & Jordan are an amazing team to work with and I was lucky enough to work with them 2 days in a row! There was an awesome amount of communication leading into wedding day which allowed us to provide the best experience possible for the bride & groom. Can’t wait to work with this talented team of ladies AGAIN!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! We loved working with you and cannot wait for it again. Your words mean so much to us!

xo

Blake R. · Married on 02/07/2020

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding vendor to ease our minds.

Mostly Becky wedding planner is phenomenal. They were on the ball with everything and we truly would not have changed one thing for our special day. The whole staff made sure where people needed to be and the wedding ran very smooth. We would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea F. · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Coordinator...Moved to the 'must have' side of the budget

I'm a teensy bit of a control freak, okay, a lot of a control freak, so I didn't want to "waste" money on a coordinator. I selected La Casa Toscana as my ceremony and reception venue, and Mostly Becky and her team were a part of the package. Initially, I didn't realize how awesome that perk was, but as I got closer to my big day, Becky and her team began to play a vital role in pulling my vision together. On the day of my wedding, I passed through the reception area to take pictures with my photographer, and I almost cried when I saw the space. Becky and her team completely transformed the venue into everything I hoped for and more. All of my family and friends were blown away by the wedding, and I am grateful to Mostly Becky for helping me achieve my dream. If a coordinator had stayed on the "would like to have" side of the budget, I am confident I wouldn't have had my perfect day.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • F

Faith H. · Married on 11/09/2019

Mostly Becky = Mostly AMAZING!

I’ve been following Mostly Becky’s pages on social media platforms for the past five years now, after finding out about her through one of her client’s pages. I have loved following the company’s journey and always dreamed of one day having the Mostly Becky team at my own wedding.

On November 9th, 2019, I’m so glad to say that that dream came true for me, and they did NOT disappoint. For our wedding day, we had Becky’s girls, Kari and Heather, coordinating. They were absolutely phenomenal. I came up to them multiple times during our event and just kept saying, “Wow. I’m just so thankful you guys are here.” Wedding planning is WORK y’all. There are so many detail that go into making the event run smoothly even after you’ve done all the planning. Our goal was to be able to enjoy our day and have our parents enjoy our day, as well, and not have to be worry about answering questions or coordinating things with vendors. We left that in the hands of our Mostly Becky girls, and I simply don’t have enough great things to say about them! Even our DJ came up to us and thanked us for hiring them!

Becky, Kari, and Heather, we are so thankful for you! Thank you for making our wedding day a dream come true. ♡

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/05/2019

OurDream Day!

Working with Mostly Becky Wedding & Events was everything I wanted and more. They thought of everything and had an answer and solution for everything. Though it is nearly impossible not to stress on your wedding day, Kari and Leah made it as stress free as it gets. They were there for every little detail and communication between vendors so that my husband and I could relax and enjoy our day. Not to mention they were smiling the whole time. If you are looking for an amazing wedding planning team go with Mostly Becky! We will forever remember how great they made our day.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Tom S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Totally worth it!

If you're looking at hiring Becky and her team, DO IT.

About a year ago, we got engaged and started planning the wedding. We got the easy big things out of the way, but with all the little details of a wedding, we had no idea where to begin, let alone execute the planned events. Looking back, we couldn't imagine our day without their help. They were there when you needed them, but also blended into the party. If there was anything that needed to be resolved, Becky and her team got it done.

At first, Tom kept joking around and said he was going to practice the saying, "I don't know, ask Becky."
    "Where does this go, what about this, when does this happen???", "I don't know, ask Becky."
    Not only did it ease the strain on an already jam-packed day, it relieved us from the burden of all the questions, and let us enjoy our day.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Where do I even begin… Becky and her crew are absolutely amazing. I have a super type A personality, so being organized was not the problem… but I wanted to know that I had someone who could deliver exactly what I wanted to have on our wedding day. No one from my side of the family lives in the same state as I do to help with all of the day of details that needed to be handled. Becky went through every last detail with me about our wedding to make sure that it was perfect. She was so quick to respond and made the whole process so much more relaxed. I was able to let go of some of my OCD/Type A personality and let Becky do what she does best. She made our wedding day run so smooth. She was always thinking several steps ahead. I never had to worry about anything on the day of our wedding which is exactly what we wanted. She was a life saver! Look no further – Mostly Becky Events will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Shauna R. · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely LOVED working with Becky and her team!! I wasn’t sure if we needed a planner and boy was I so wrong, she made the entire process so easy & smooth. I never had to worry about a thing. She took literally all the stress away! We had an amazing day, and it was definitely in big part to her and her team. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sandy T. · Married on 05/04/2019

Texas Wedding

I want to thank Mostly Becky Events for coming to Texas to coordinate our daughters wedding. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the wedding stress free as you and your staff handled everything so efficiently and professionally. From the day we hired your company, you started working to make this day special for us and did not stop until the event was complete from wedding to reception to tear down. I would definitely recommend you for any event.
    Thank you again.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Malike A. · Married on 04/07/2019

The perfect team for our big day

Wow. What an experience working with the amazing women. Our wedding was perfect. Becky and her girls are truly skilled at what they do. They are organized helpful and at the same time some of the nicest people. They are so easy to work with and all of our guests loved them. We had a huge bridal party, and the rehearsal had the potential to be chaotic but Becky handled such a large group so gracefully. We didn't stress at all the day of our wedding , and thats exactly what happened. They helped build our timeline and executed it perfectly. We couldn't recommend these ladies enough.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Lydia

Lydia S. · Married on 03/31/2019

Very experienced and well organized!

Becky and her team were very organized and put us at ease in tying all the loose ends together leading up to our big day!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Evelyn L. · Married on 02/28/2019

Becky is great!

I worked with Becky as a vendor and she is phenomenal! So professional and easy to communicate with!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nate S. · Married on 02/08/2019

Professional and Friendly

Becky is the best at what she does! As a wedding videographer we rely on coordinators to help run things smoothly throughout the long day. She is very calm and professional. She makes sure everything is handled promptly and communication is her top quality when it comes to the other vendors. I highly recommend her for your big day. Having someone of her caliber will be the best choice you made on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Ellen · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Becky and her staff! She is so accessible even before her duties officially start as a month-of coordinator. I was able to call or email her if I had questions or wanted her opinion on something. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew Becky would have it taken care of! Her timeline and info is so in-depth and helpful, and her staff worked so hard the day of the wedding to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/03/2019