Mostly Becky Weddings & Events Reviews

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 6
Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 7
  • User6385629 ·

Becky is amazing!

Becky is AMAZING! Her professionalism & willingness to go an extra mile for her clients is why everyone is raving about her. My husband & I couldn't recommend Mostly Becky more!

Nate Steir · Married on 02/08/2019

Professional and Friendly

Becky is the best at what she does! As a wedding videographer we rely on coordinators to help run things smoothly throughout the long day. She is very calm and professional. She makes sure everything is handled promptly and communication is her top quality when it comes to the other vendors. I highly recommend her for your big day. Having someone of her caliber will be the best choice you made on your wedding day!

Ellen · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Becky and her staff! She is so accessible even before her duties officially start as a month-of coordinator. I was able to call or email her if I had questions or wanted her opinion on something. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew Becky would have it taken care of! Her timeline and info is so in-depth and helpful, and her staff worked so hard the day of the wedding to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Worth every penny!

Chantel · Married on 10/20/2018

I loved working with Becky this past year. She is amazing in every way. Becky handles everything with positivity and grace. She accepts any challenge and conquers it. Becky went above and beyond, not only for me but for the whole family. She was always there for us answering questions, calming us down and helping us figure out what to do. It was even raining the whole week of my wedding day including the night of our rehearsal and the morning of the wedding. Becky and her team were drenched but were determined to not let the weather stop them. She had made us back up plans just in case but by 4:30pm on Saturday May 19, 2018 the weather finally cleared and we were able to do the entire wedding as originally planned. I actually think it went even better than we anticipated. With the clouds still in the sky but a cool breeze everyone was able to be comfortable and get incredible pictures. Becky was so on top of things if there was anything that was going slightly wrong it was immediately fixed before I even knew about it (let’s say we had a bridesmaid down situation �). I didn’t have to worry about anything and I was able to focus on the day, spending time with friends and family and enjoying my now Husband. Becky we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to seeing your future work as you continue building your incredible business. Thank you for making all the brides feel special, grooms feel relaxed and dealing with everything in between. We love you �

#Vawedding #rvawedding #wedding

-Chantel and Jake Crocker

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 8
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Killeen · Married on 10/20/2018

Mostly Becky is Amazing!

I would say to anyone getting married right now who is on the fence about hiring Becky to go for it! You will be SO happy that you did! She brings so much value to your wedding day that you won't even realize you need until she is there. Our wedding day felt flawless and we owe it to the Mostly Becky team for making sure things were taken care of so we could enjoy our day to the fullest. We really couldn't have imagined our wedding day without her and she was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We could tell from our experience with Becky that she is passionate about what she does. She kept a positive attitude the entire wedding day and we heard nothing but good things from everyone who interacted with her, from the venue to vendors, to our own family and friends. Her and her team were open to any ideas we wanted during the planning process and were eager to help us solve any issues that arose. We really couldn't thank her enough for all of her hard work and we would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Derrick Botte · Married on 10/17/2018

Couldn't ask for a better wedding planner!

Becky was a life saver!! I expected a certain amount of stress in planning my wedding but she made it a breeze. No matter what came up or what questions I had she was always just a phone call away (and prompt to answer!) That peace of mind alone makes all the difference and I couldn't recommend her enough.

Kellsie · Married on 09/08/2018

I have known Becky for a few years now, and I always knew that she was be a part of my big day! When I met Bryan I HAD to tell Becky as soon as possible... I definitely knew he was the one! 5 months ago, when we started the wedding planning process Becky and her team were the first people I contacted! It was an an honor to have such a great friend a wedding planner. If anyone, anywhere needs a great wedding planner, and a life long friend, call her and you will not be disappointed! :)

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband, Bryan, and I found Becky and her team online. We scheduled a phone call with her and knew right away that she was who we wanted to work with! And every conversation from that first one and throughout our time spent with her, we would leave it feeling so relieved and taken care of! She was the best, and the team she brought on our big day was so helpful! Every detail and all the support, we were so thankful we found Mostly Becky!

Maddie · Married on 08/18/2018

Becky and her team are amazing! I was relaxed on my wedding day because I knew they had it all under control! They are so kind and fun and made my wedding day perfect!

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

Becky & her staff were AMAZING! Becky was available to consult & meet with us prior to our wedding day. She caught our vision right away. She was organized, detail oriented, professional, yet fun! She actually felt like a member of the family! I am a control freak, but I felt 100% confident in handing over the reins to Becky & her staff the day of our wedding. She worked seemlessly with our other vendors. I received SO MANY compliments from our guests about her quality of service and just the pure joy that radiated from her.

If you are debating on whether or not to hire a wedding planner/coordinator I can assure you she is worth EVERY dollar spent. Your wedding day will run smoothly, she will tend to all the details, if problems arise she will take care of them! Your day will be the dream you envisioned and she’ll treat you like family. What more could you ask for?!!!

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 9
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 17
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 18

Chuck · Married on 07/22/2018

So thoughtful!!

After looking at my daughter's budget I wanted to make sure the person we chose to plan our daughter's wedding was worth the investment.

Becky's reviews were outstanding! But, if only they could do her justice. She is so talented. She didn't miss a single thing. We felt heard, understood and supported. Becky has a fantastic ability to make everyone feel very important. She is one incredible planner. We love her work and would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a planner or any assistance at all while planning any event. We are very grateful for her. My daughter's wedding was so we'll organized and executed! She was so happy! Which as a dad, that is worth every penny!

Pam Thompson · Married on 07/14/2018

Best decision I've made!

Mostly Becky planned my daughter's wedding in 2013. She handled everything! She guided us on where to start, how we could save money, and gave up step by step guidance along every planning detail. She was present for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and had an answer for everyone and everything! As a mother of the bride I couldn't have been more grateful. So later when my second daughter got engaged, I KNEW our first call would be to Becky! Mostly Becky planned a second wedding for us this summer 2018!!

What was SO special is Becky remembered small details from our first wedding and took on the same attention to detail for our second daughter. What we love most about Becky is how she loves people. It is evedent Becky and her team love what they do. They bring a light into each wedding planning moment. And once you've experienced it, without her something will feel like it is missing. We love Becky so much! We WILL be using her team for the remaining family member's weddings! Call her if you are on the fence! You cannot do this alone and enjoy the experience like you deserve. Becky is WONDERFUL!

• Z

Zelda · Married on 06/30/2018

My daughter took care of the actual coordination and $ aspect of her wedding with Becky. I meet Becky (the night before the wedding) I was impressed with everything! At the wedding she set-up, coordinated the schedule and all aspects of the wedding, and she took down all the items brought to the venue. She is the reason everything went perfect and smoothly - and the power went out during the wedding (major thunderstorm) - didn't even notice because the owner of the venue and Becky took care of every aspect to make this "Dream Wedding" be a success in all aspects! I can't thank you enough, Becky! Blessings to you and your business! If you need a coordinator - Becky is your solution!

Riley · Married on 06/16/2018

There are wedding planners and then there's Mostly Becky. I cannot even begin to tell you how talented, passionate, and committed to excellence Becky and her staff are. As a DJ, we rely heavily on communication between us and the planner. Becky and her staff are ALWAYS professional, positive, and focused on creating the best experience possible. If you're looking for a wedding planner, stop the search and book Mostly Becky. It's truly that simple.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather and Kari were the day of coordinators and back planners I had for our day! I was able to be stress free and calm because I knew my day was in good hands. Heather and Kari made my ceremony look like a dream. Due to an early morning ceremony, I was not able to do the final touches my self, but I had no worries about letting the MostlyBecky team handle it. They PERFECTLY saw my vision and made it even better than I imagined. Our day ran so smoothly and Heather and Kari were with me every step of the way. It made for a relaxed and perfect day. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 19
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 20
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 21
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 22
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 23
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 24

Benjamin · Married on 06/09/2018

Worry Free Wedding

Mostly Becky took every possible stressor imaginable under their control. My bride and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing all day! All we had to do was relax and enjoy a God centered day and Mostly Becky went above and beyond to take care of everything else. From the planning to the rehearsal to the ceremony to the reception, Mostly Becky was on top of every little detail! Look no further, Mostly Becky will prove to you they are the best in the business.

Lee Ann · Married on 05/26/2018

Love how she conducts business!

Mostly Becky and her team are one of the best I’ve ever seen. We attending multiple weddings she has planned, and could not believe her attention to each and every guest, vendor, and of course the families.

We appreciate her ability to be proactive! When anything was asked she had either done it already, or was eager to get it done immediately with an amazing attitude. We know this isn’t an easy job, but Mostly Becky does it with so much grace. We highly recommend her and her team!

Camille · Married on 01/06/2018

Mostly Becky is the reason why our wedding day was spectacular! The amount of attention Becky dedicated to every detail of our wedding saved me a lot of stress, and worry. She really has a gift in organization and event coordinating.

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 25
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 26
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 27
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 28
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 29
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 30
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 31

Ryan · Married on 07/22/2017

Extremely professional, but also extremely friendly. Would recommend to all of my friends. They were so supportive to not only us two, but to our families and friends. Thanks for an amazing day!

Liz · Married on 06/10/2017

It was so great having Becky as our wedding day coordinator. Our wedding was at a private venue without any previous set up, so she helped us coordinate parking, the seating arrangement, and even he ceremony itself. She and her 2 assistants were very professional and made the day incredibly smooth! We didn't have to worry about a thing the whole day!

Chrissy · Married on 08/22/2015

Becky was very easy to work with and responded to our needs with both patience and a strong sense of urgency. We were confident on our wedding day that she was on top of everything! We were grateful to have her and enjoyed working with her!

Chrissy & Joe

Kelsey · Married on 08/08/2015

If you are getting married and think you don't need a wedding planner, I must tell you, you are wrong!! We hired Becky later on in our planning process, but even then it was the smartest wedding planning decision I made (along with having our wedding at the Downtown Marriott). No matter how much we planned and organized, there were areas we missed! Becky picked up all our missing pieces and made sure everything post-wedding was taken care of without having to ask myself or my parents! This was huge for us, as I wanted my day to be stress free, not only for my groom and I, but for our close family and friends. I've been to too many weddings where wedding planning, decorating, and organizing are all left to close family and friends. Becky made sure the smallest of details were covered without constantly needing input from our family. Her experience and knowledge in all things wedding ranks above anyone in the Des Moines area!

Casey · Married on 03/14/2015

Becky is one of my dearest friends! I asked her to be a bridesmaid and she was so much more than that!! She jumped right in and went right into full planner mode when I needed her in an unforeseen circumstance. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could've imagined it! She saw my vision and ran with it in less than a 24 hour notice! Girls with upcoming weddings--you NEED Becky!

Niza · Married on 03/01/2015

Becky was amazing to say the least! I had an outdoor wedding in Florida, and of course it poured. my reception area was a diaster but Becky and her team made it happen! It looked beyond perfect... So perfect I didn't even know that everything was knocked down or that things had broken till after the wedding that the photographer shared that with me! I love Becky and her team so much, not only are they professional but they go above and beyond in all areas and really strive to make your day perfect!