Mostly Becky Weddings & Events Reviews

34 | Badger, IA

34 Reviews for Mostly Becky Weddings & Events

34 Mostly Becky Weddings & Events Reviews

Chantel · Married on 10/20/2018

I loved working with Becky this past year. She is amazing in every way. Becky handles everything with positivity and grace. She accepts any challenge and conquers it. Becky went above and beyond, not only for me but for the whole family. She was always there for us answering questions, calming us down and helping us figure out what to do. It was even raining the whole week of my wedding day including the night of our rehearsal and the morning of the wedding. Becky and her team were drenched but were determined to not let the weather stop them. She had made us back up plans just in case but by 4:30pm on Saturday May 19, 2018 the weather finally cleared and we were able to do the entire wedding as originally planned. I actually think it went even better than we anticipated. With the clouds still in the sky but a cool breeze everyone was able to be comfortable and get incredible pictures. Becky was so on top of things if there was anything that was going slightly wrong it was immediately fixed before I even knew about it (let’s say we had a bridesmaid down situation �). I didn’t have to worry about anything and I was able to focus on the day, spending time with friends and family and enjoying my now Husband. Becky we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to seeing your future work as you continue building your incredible business. Thank you for making all the brides feel special, grooms feel relaxed and dealing with everything in between. We love you �

#Vawedding #rvawedding #wedding

-Chantel and Jake Crocker

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 1

Kellsie · Married on 09/08/2018

I have known Becky for a few years now, and I always knew that she was be a part of my big day! When I met Bryan I HAD to tell Becky as soon as possible... I definitely knew he was the one! 5 months ago, when we started the wedding planning process Becky and her team were the first people I contacted! It was an an honor to have such a great friend a wedding planner. If anyone, anywhere needs a great wedding planner, and a life long friend, call her and you will not be disappointed! :)

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband, Bryan, and I found Becky and her team online. We scheduled a phone call with her and knew right away that she was who we wanted to work with! And every conversation from that first one and throughout our time spent with her, we would leave it feeling so relieved and taken care of! She was the best, and the team she brought on our big day was so helpful! Every detail and all the support, we were so thankful we found Mostly Becky!

Maddie · Married on 08/18/2018

Becky and her team are amazing! I was relaxed on my wedding day because I knew they had it all under control! They are so kind and fun and made my wedding day perfect!

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

Becky & her staff were AMAZING! Becky was available to consult & meet with us prior to our wedding day. She caught our vision right away. She was organized, detail oriented, professional, yet fun! She actually felt like a member of the family! I am a control freak, but I felt 100% confident in handing over the reins to Becky & her staff the day of our wedding. She worked seemlessly with our other vendors. I received SO MANY compliments from our guests about her quality of service and just the pure joy that radiated from her.

If you are debating on whether or not to hire a wedding planner/coordinator I can assure you she is worth EVERY dollar spent. Your wedding day will run smoothly, she will tend to all the details, if problems arise she will take care of them! Your day will be the dream you envisioned and she’ll treat you like family. What more could you ask for?!!!

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 2
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 10
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 11
  • Z

Zelda · Married on 06/30/2018

My daughter took care of the actual coordination and $ aspect of her wedding with Becky. I meet Becky (the night before the wedding) I was impressed with everything! At the wedding she set-up, coordinated the schedule and all aspects of the wedding, and she took down all the items brought to the venue. She is the reason everything went perfect and smoothly - and the power went out during the wedding (major thunderstorm) - didn't even notice because the owner of the venue and Becky took care of every aspect to make this "Dream Wedding" be a success in all aspects! I can't thank you enough, Becky! Blessings to you and your business! If you need a coordinator - Becky is your solution!

Riley · Married on 06/16/2018

There are wedding planners and then there's Mostly Becky. I cannot even begin to tell you how talented, passionate, and committed to excellence Becky and her staff are. As a DJ, we rely heavily on communication between us and the planner. Becky and her staff are ALWAYS professional, positive, and focused on creating the best experience possible. If you're looking for a wedding planner, stop the search and book Mostly Becky. It's truly that simple.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather and Kari were the day of coordinators and back planners I had for our day! I was able to be stress free and calm because I knew my day was in good hands. Heather and Kari made my ceremony look like a dream. Due to an early morning ceremony, I was not able to do the final touches my self, but I had no worries about letting the MostlyBecky team handle it. They PERFECTLY saw my vision and made it even better than I imagined. Our day ran so smoothly and Heather and Kari were with me every step of the way. It made for a relaxed and perfect day. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 12
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 13
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 14
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 15
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 16
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 17

Camille · Married on 01/06/2018

Mostly Becky is the reason why our wedding day was spectacular! The amount of attention Becky dedicated to every detail of our wedding saved me a lot of stress, and worry. She really has a gift in organization and event coordinating.

Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 18
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 19
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 20
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 21
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 22
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 23
    Mostly Becky Weddings & Events 24

Ryan · Married on 07/22/2017

Extremely professional, but also extremely friendly. Would recommend to all of my friends. They were so supportive to not only us two, but to our families and friends. Thanks for an amazing day!

Liz · Married on 06/10/2017

It was so great having Becky as our wedding day coordinator. Our wedding was at a private venue without any previous set up, so she helped us coordinate parking, the seating arrangement, and even he ceremony itself. She and her 2 assistants were very professional and made the day incredibly smooth! We didn't have to worry about a thing the whole day!

Chrissy · Married on 08/22/2015

Becky was very easy to work with and responded to our needs with both patience and a strong sense of urgency. We were confident on our wedding day that she was on top of everything! We were grateful to have her and enjoyed working with her!

Chrissy & Joe

Kelsey · Married on 08/08/2015

If you are getting married and think you don't need a wedding planner, I must tell you, you are wrong!! We hired Becky later on in our planning process, but even then it was the smartest wedding planning decision I made (along with having our wedding at the Downtown Marriott). No matter how much we planned and organized, there were areas we missed! Becky picked up all our missing pieces and made sure everything post-wedding was taken care of without having to ask myself or my parents! This was huge for us, as I wanted my day to be stress free, not only for my groom and I, but for our close family and friends. I've been to too many weddings where wedding planning, decorating, and organizing are all left to close family and friends. Becky made sure the smallest of details were covered without constantly needing input from our family. Her experience and knowledge in all things wedding ranks above anyone in the Des Moines area!

Casey · Married on 03/14/2015

Becky is one of my dearest friends! I asked her to be a bridesmaid and she was so much more than that!! She jumped right in and went right into full planner mode when I needed her in an unforeseen circumstance. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could've imagined it! She saw my vision and ran with it in less than a 24 hour notice! Girls with upcoming weddings--you NEED Becky!

Niza · Married on 03/01/2015

Becky was amazing to say the least! I had an outdoor wedding in Florida, and of course it poured. my reception area was a diaster but Becky and her team made it happen! It looked beyond perfect... So perfect I didn't even know that everything was knocked down or that things had broken till after the wedding that the photographer shared that with me! I love Becky and her team so much, not only are they professional but they go above and beyond in all areas and really strive to make your day perfect!

Gail · Married on 12/27/2014

There is nothing better for the Mother of the Bride than knowing that Becky Thomas will oversee all of the details that your daughter and her soon-to-be husband have put in place for their special day!

Becky and her associates, Elizabeth and Heather, were a godsend! They assisted us during our daughter's December 27th wedding -- yep that's 2 days after Christmas -- where more than two-thirds of the 300+ guests traveled to attend the celebration. Becky is very organized, has a keen eye for detail, and sense of urgency to pull off a large event.

Mostly Becky Wedding & Events provided the ideal experience for the bridal couple, their guests and both sets of parents as she executed the bride and groom's vision and navigated all the events of the day so that we were free to enjoy the wedding.

I've known Becky for 5 years now and have had the pleasure of seeing her in total event planning mode. (I once worked at a venue where she coordinated numerous weddings and events) With that said, I didn't want one of my best friends to feel like they were working at my wedding, so my husband and I planned our own very small and simple wedding celebration. On the morning of our ceremony I felt myself feeling like "I have so much to do! Now I see why people have a Maid of Honor and wedding party, etc.!" Lucky for me, Becky texted me first thing in the morning asking if I needed any help. A few minutes later, she showed up at my ceremony site with a fresh cup of coffee for me and a smile on her face. (after travelling into the wee hours the night before) There was a bare lightbulb exposed right above where we were planning to exchange vows. She took one look and said, "come with me". She opened up the back of her car and asked if I liked anything I saw. Lace, vintage fabric, charger plates, unique decor, more lace-it was awesome! We grabbed a handful of goodies and got to work adding to my sparse decor. Then Becky escorted me back to the resort so that I could get ready. She stopped along the way to make sure I ate some lunch. Another friend did my hair and when Becky saw it, she said "I know Mel, and I can tell that she isn't completely satisfied with her hair". She then pulled out a bag of her own that was full of every kind of hair device, dry shampoo, hairspray, bobby pins, you name it-she had it. I trust her, so we turned my hair over to her and in just a few minutes she salvaged my hair and I felt beautiful! Then as I was walking up the aisle, I didn't see an ugly lightbulb anymore. I saw a lovely piece of lace draped over the light creating a nice backdrop for our ceremony. I am so thankful that Becky was there to support me and help fine tune the details on the day of. My wedding was perfect.

Emily · Married on 09/13/2014

Becky was awesome to work with!! She was so helpful when planning and always knew exactly what we needed to do! She has so many ideas and is SUPER organized... which for an person with OCD (me) that was key! Also, I HATE late people and she was even better than on time, she would be early! She was always on top of things and didn't mind my excessive emailing :) The day of the wedding I had no idea of the tiny little things that would happen off schedule because she would handle them - no problem! She took the leader roll at our rehearsal and at the actual ceremony which we needed! We had a big wedding party that needed to be controlled! HIGHLY recommend!

• W

Wendi · Married on 08/02/2014

Planning a wedding is hard work. I honestly don't think our wedding day would have turned out at all if it had not been for Becky. She was there through the planning process, making sure no details were left undone. When it came time for the big day she went over and above to make sure everything looked perfect and went smoothly. I was stunned with how beautiful everything looked, and I owe much of my thanks to Becky! She is so great at what she does and handles everything in a professional manner. I wish there was a rewind button on life so we could go back and experience our beautiful day again!

Madelyn · Married on 01/04/2014

Can I say INCREDIBLE! Seriously, if you are debating on whether or not a wedding planner is worth it, Becky IS! I never understood the value of a planner until I lived the wedding process. Becky handled everything from decorations to making sure all my vendors had what they needed to making sure I was relaxed. She is truly a gift and rare. I could go on and on about how truly amazing and talented she is but if you are reading this, please contact her. You will NOT regret it.

Amy · Married on 10/08/2013

Becky was awesome to work with. Felt like I was working with a friend rather than a vendor!!

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2013

I could not have had a better wedding day! Mostly Becky wedding and events went above and beyond to make our day extra special and stress free! What a HUGE blessing!!
    5 star recommendation !!!

Andy · Married on 10/27/2012

Becky did an awesome job! She provided good advice throughout the planning and soon we came to rely on her "suggestions" for our decisions. She was also very open and enthusiastic about our own planning ideas in order to add personal touchs and keep our event from feeling like a cookie cutter affair. On the day, she offered a laid back approach that made for a flawless operation. Please don't imply this means inattentive, anything but was the case. It was more of a behind-the-scenes style where things fell into place without us needing to worry or check-in or get constant reassurance. It takes some faith to let such a big moment in your life fall in the hands of another but we were in good hands and had an easy time taking that leap of faith because of Becky.

Amie · Married on 09/08/2012

We could not have had the wedding we had without Becky!! Our wedding went on without a hitch, it was truly more then we imagined it could be!! Becky made the entire day go so smoothly, never once did we worry. She did an amazing job at taking our ideas and vision and turning it into reality. -Amie and Joel Sheets