Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe Reviews

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe 3
Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe 4

Louise · Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous flowers

Kaitlin and the entire Moscarillos team was amazing. I was beyond impressed with their professionalism - and the flowers were absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special. Kaitlin knew exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job working with me and within our budget. Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe's reply:

Louise,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you! I'm so glad everything was to your vision. That's always my goal! Keep in touch!

Kaitlin
  • Evan

Evan · Married on 07/06/2018

Wonderful florist!

Kaitlin, from Moscarillos, was awesome to work with! I had the pleasure of working with her for a client's wedding floral needs - ceremony, bouquets, centerpieces, etc. She is organized, professional and above all, the floral was beautiful! Great combination in a florist for such a special event. As a wedding planner, I highly recommend her & Moscarillos!

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe 5
    Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe 6
    Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe 7
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe's reply:

Evan, thank you so much for the wonderful complement! I really enjoyed working with you! I hope to work with you on some more events soon! All the best! Kaitlin

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

MoscarIllo’s made my wedding absolutely beautiful. I am beyond impressed and happy with how amazing our floral arrangements came out for our big day!! Not to mention the professionalism and the very quick responses anytime I had questions or was being a little bit of a difficult bride! They even wrote a personal card specially for me on my day! Would highly recommend them for your big day!!

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe 8
    Sent on 07/29/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/31/2014

Amy from Moscarillo's was fantastic for my wedding florist. I had a whole vision in my head of orchids, fresh spring flowers and cute calla lilies and she blew it out of the water. I was absolutely shocked at the amount of effort she put into each and every arrangement, even down to the boutonnieres. My bouquet was so much larger and more beautiful than I could've imagined, and each of my bridesmaids had absolutely gorgeous bouquets. All night people kept asking which florist I had used.

Also I had two ceremony displays that were GIGANTIC and the hotel I got married in actually used them for displays in their restaurant the following few days. I would recommend Amy and Moscarillo's to anyone looking for a reasonable, creative, hardworking florist.

Sent on 06/12/2014