Morris Peaceland Farm Reviews

Morris Peaceland Farm 6
  • vanessa

vanessa · Married on 04/06/2019

Butterflies!

Morris Peaceland Farm is a DREAM! After looking at what felt like 100s of venues including Duke Gardens, The Museum of Life & Science, The Mayton Inn etc, we lost hope that we would find "the one." We walked into Morris Peaceland Farm for our consult on the rainiest day and it was butterflies! The other venues just felt "stuffy" and had overcomplicated rules/contracts. Kathi and Robbie have been great to work with every step of the way! They really helped us get everything we want out of our venue. The space is just breath taking - surrounded by beautiful tress that make you feel like you traveled to another place, a beautiful lake backdrop, the gorgeous majestic horses, the sweetest barn which was perfect for me and my ladies to get ready, kegs as urinals (this was a big hit with guests), chandeliers you can move wherever you want, and so much more. I'm so thankful we found MPF! The MPF team stepped up big time on the day of the wedding and helped with everything and anything we needed. Our wedding day was perfect and we wouldn't change one thing about our experience with the venue. I hope to visit again in the future and would recommend the space to anyone looking for a romantic rustic themed outdoor venue space :)

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Morris Peaceland Farm 11
    Morris Peaceland Farm 12

Lynn Joyner · Married on 03/05/2019

Wonderful Venue

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Morris Peaceland Farm and they were incredible to work with. They were very accommodating and responsive and you can tell that they genuinely care about their clients. All of our guests raved about the venue and we would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Patricia · Married on 10/07/2018

Loved the location, the facility, the items included and the owners were so helpful. They are definitely in the right field. My wedding's not until October 2018 but they have been a pleasure to work with in scheduling!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Devan · Married on 04/28/2018

The week before our wedding I was emailing Kathy non stop with last minute details, changes and questions. She always responded within 24 hours (sometimes immediately) and was extremely helpful. During our process she offered so many pieces of decor that my uncreative mind had forgotten! We couldn’t have asked for a better venue and experience! Thank you for everything Kathy and Robbie!

Sent on 04/30/2018