Moriches Caterers Reviews

59 Reviews for Moriches Caterers

59 Moriches Caterers Reviews

Maryssa · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Food for Wedding of 180

I really dont know where to begin. Anthony and his team exceeded my expectations in every regard. Our wedding was a month ago and people are still talking about the cocktail hour! We have extremely high standards when it comes to food and to even meet those expectations is a feat. Anthony far exceeded everything. The food wasn't all that Anthony did wonderfully for our wedding. Answering all my calls, helping me with everything along the way, set up and ordering of rentals, just a sounding board for all our questions. He was fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Truly the best ever!

Truly the BEST EVER! I wish I could give TEN STARS!!!!!! Thank you, Anthony and Carmen for all that you did to make our catering and wedding day one of the best days of our lives. Our family and friends can't stop raving (over a month later!!!!) about how amazing all of the food was. Your attention to detail, prompt assistance throughout the entire process, and your quality of food and service are hands down the best in the industry. We're so lucky to have met you both and I can't stop thanking you for all of your help and support along the way. Not only are Anthony and Carmen top notch, but their staff is amazing as well. I've never met more enthusiastic servers and bar staff. Ourselves and our guests wanted for nothing! It seemed like they were all so attentive that they knew we needed something before we even realized it. If you're looking to hire a caterer for your small, medium, or large event, truly look no further!! You will NOT be disappointed. I can't wait to work with you both again some day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Valerie · Married on 05/27/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Anthony and Carmen of Moriches Caterers! I sent a general interest email inquiry one night around 9:00, and within 20 minutes, I had a response and menu options. This was indicative of Anthony's professionalism and over the top customer service that I received over the course of a 10 month planning for my daughter's wedding. He offered us cost saving suggestions, put us in touch with equally professional vendors and on the wedding day, handled everything from beginning to end allowing all of us to enjoy the party. Our guests raved about the food and service! We look forward to using him again for the future!

Shante · Married on 05/18/2018

Anthony and Carmen are the best! My wedding is May 18th, 2018 but they catered my bridal shower first. The food is delicious and beautifully prepared! They are extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of catering. There is so many aspects to stress over when planning a wedding...I know with Carmen and Anthony I have nothing to worry about. I highly recommend Moriches Caterers...you won't be disappointed!

Joy · Married on 10/07/2017

I am as picky and detail oriented as they come and Moriches catering exceeded my expectations. The food was phenomenal and the staff was just as impressive. They catered our "I Do BBQ" for 80 people July 1, 2017 and it was amazing. Now, we are even more excited for them to cater our wedding in October!! Thank you Anthony and Carmen for making this day so awesome!

Diane · Married on 09/23/2017

From the get go, Anthony and Carmen shared their experience with myself and my daughter Nikki and helped us along thru our planning and all of the extras we had to do!
    They gave us contacts that saved us money and were wonderful,
    Highly recommend them for any party event even from big to small they were outstanding!!

Gabriela · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot thank Anthony and Carmen enough for all they did for our wedding. From the moment we first talked with them on the phone over a year ago, we could tell that they really cared about their clients and would invest a lot of time into making sure we got everything we wanted. It was hard for us because we were planning the wedding from a different state, but every time we made a trip to NY they made themselves available to meet in person to make sure everything was going smoothly. The wedding itself was perfect—the food was amazing and I had so many people walk up to me during the reception to comment on how phenomenal everything was (the steak was the biggest hit). Besides the wonderful food, Carmen was there to help coordinate everything and she did an amazing job. She coordinated with all my vendors and I literally had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. She really made sure that I could just focus on enjoying my day while they handled everything else. The rest of the staff was also wonderful and so professional. I would 100 percent recommend them to anyone who needs a caterer. They really do go above and beyond for their clients and we feel very lucky to have found them!

Jenn · Married on 09/16/2017

Anthony and team are the absolute best of the best !
    I had priced out and talked to every catering vendor basically on Long Island . Anthony was the most flexible and considerate person I talked to , I really felt he was trying to help us and stick to our budget . His food was absolutely fantastic and the staff was the most proffessional . Look no more - Moriches caterers is who you want for your big day !

Alice · Married on 08/26/2017

It was a wonderful experience and the food was delicious.

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Anthony was incredible to work with from the very first email that he answered! He is extremely knowledgeable about the entire wedding planning process (not just the food aspect) and was really accommodating and easy going when I wanted to be a little more hands-on to save some money on decor etc. We received so many compliments from our guests saying that our wedding was one of the most fun parties they had ever been to—and I know that Anthony was a big part of making that happen. We can't say enough great things about Moriches Catering!

Moriches Caterers 1
    Moriches Caterers 2
    Moriches Caterers 3

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2017

We got married in August 2017, had a backyard wedding, and I can't say enough about Anthony and his staff. Anthony was extremely accommodating, helpful in every aspect of planning our event, and his staff was unbelievable, went way above and beyond! The food was fantastic, we did the East End Deluxe BBQ with a raw bar, and the guests could not stop raving about it! He recommended using Stillwater Tents for the tents, tables, and chairs which were just perfect! Thanks Aaron Oh! I recommend Moriches Catering to everyone, thanks again for everything ❤ Kevin and Kelly

Ambrosia · Married on 07/29/2017

Anthony and his team were amazing on our wedding day and I could not recommend them more highly. They were incredibly responsive during our planning and really brought their expertise without making us feel overwhelmed or pressured. We didn't have much experience with wedding planning and Anthony made sure all of our bases were covered (shout out to him making we were all set re: garbage disposal). There were a lot of details that I either had little or no opinion on and Anthony made sure that everything was more than perfect for the day-of. We also switched up our entire schedule on him last minute (we randomly decided to elope, nixed our ceremony and made the whole day a giant reception instead) and he pivoted to our new plan seamlessly. During the wedding weekend Anthony made sure that everything was taken care of, that my then-fiance and I had nothing to worry about and that the entire event went off perfectly. If there was anything that went wrong, I didn't know about it and neither did my guests. He thoughtfully made sure that we had a chance to try all of our appetizers and made sure that we ate throughout the reception. The food was also phenomenal- my guests could not stop talking about how it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding.
    Anthony and his team are amazing and I could not thank them enough for making our event exactly the way we wanted it to be.

Abby · Married on 07/22/2017

To say that we are grateful that we found Anthony and hired him as our caterer/coordinator is an understatement. To start, my fiancé and I live in NYC and were planning and paying for everything and were hoping to not hire a wedding planner, as they get expensive. Add in that we chose my Aunt’s backyard as our wedding venue, and things get even more complicated. From our first call with Anthony, which lasted over an hour, we were so excited to have found Moriches catering. He asked about every detail and told us that he also included coordinating services, which is unheard of given his cost (so so so reasonable). At our tasting, he gave me a comprehensive timeline as well as a recommended vendor list, which lead us to hiring some of the best vendors in the area (Tommy’s Tunes, Ali’s Long Island Hair and Makeup). Over the course of the 8 months of planning, Anthony was always available for calls/questions and met with us several times so that he could measure the backyard to get the sizing for the tents and configure a layout for us. He coordinated our rental list from Party Rental , which is a CRAZY list if you are not familiar with offsite wedding requirements, and arranged all of our meetings with them. The week before, I don’t know that I would have had as much confidence in our how party would turn out if I hadn’t been working with Anthony. We met on Friday and went through every detail and all of the moving parts. On top of that, we had a vendor that we weren’t happy with (tent) that he had recommended and took a hit on his bill to compensate for the shortfall, really amazing. All of this doesn’t even encompass how good the food is, everyone was raving about it! We did the raw bar (which he surprised my husband by using a really cool wooden boat to display) and the summer BBQ – the steak is amazing!! We really cannot thank you enough for your hard work and commitment, Anthony. You made all the difference in the world and we are so incredibly grateful!

Cathy · Married on 07/08/2017

Anthony and Carmen helped give my daughter a fabulous wedding. Not only did they provide extremely delicious food at a reasonable price, but they also helped coordinate our rentals and made sure everything went smoothly. They went above and beyond to make it a special wedding every step of the way. Anthony wet so far as to stand next to the bride and groom's table to make sure they got a chance to eat, uninterrupted. I can't recommend them enough!

musette · Married on 06/22/2017

Anthony was heaven sent I knew nothing about planning my son's wedding and he helped me from beginning till the end.
    he worked within the budget I had and pointed out things I didn't need that would only be a waste of money. Since I knew nothing about catering I respect him so much for working within my budget and giving me so much. The community house was small and when I first met him he measured it and pointed out that 8 tables would not fit in it. He helped me getting a tent at a discount and with the set up. He went well beyond what other caterers would do. When I was worried about anything all I had to do was call him and he would help me. He had the best food I and my guest ever had at a wedding or any catered event ( even the bride who eats nothing ate everything and raved about it). It has been 2 weeks since the wedding and still everyone is talking about how good the food was. You have to get the steak everyone has said it was the best they ever tasted and we are steak eaters. Anthony is awesome and there are not enough words to say how great not only the food is but how great he is. His staff is so polite, friendly, and always willing to help with a smile. Someone had packed the cake cutting set I had bought for the bride and groom while cleaning up after decorating for the wedding, so when the cake cutting came they had nothing to cut with thank goodness for Anthony and his staff came to the rescue they had a back up. They really are the best.

AnnMarie · Married on 06/17/2017

Words cannot express how great Anthony and Carmen were to work with. We got married at a venue where we had to bring everything in and Anthony and Carmen worked with us every step of the way providing recommendations for vendors. They set everything up day of and took everything down which took a lot of work and stress off of us. The food was so delicious - 6 months later and people still talk about how good the food was. The service of Anthony and Carmen and all of their staff was top-notch. They did everything we asked of them and provided honest feedback/recommendations. Anthony even did the walk through of our ceremony rehearsal because our officiant was in the city and only offered to do it the day of the wedding which their was no time for with the first look and photos. If you want as much of a stress free process as you can get, meet with Anthony and Carmen, they were a dream to work with.

Moriches Caterers 4
    Moriches Caterers 10
    Moriches Caterers 11
    Moriches Caterers 12

Becky and · Married on 05/27/2017

Anthony and Carmen helped us through the whole wedding process, and were there every step of the way. They even went an extra step to get to know us so that they knew the 'feel' for our event. And they were very accommodating to staying within our budget. We had an amazing event that went off without a hitch and wonderful food that our guests raved about. We can't thank them enough, and hope we have an excuse to work with them again!

(If we could give them more than 5 stars, we would!)

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

We had our wedding on September 17th. Carmen and Anthony were amazing! After our first meeting with Anthony I felt very confident that he would get the job done and do it as stress free for me as possible. they took care of all my needs and made sure my day was perfect. Their food is amazing and I had a bunch of people coming up to me saying how much they loved the food. The women who did my makeup actually used them for her wedding 2 or 3 years ago and she said people STILL mention how much they loved the food. Our wedding was perfect!

Craig · Married on 09/16/2016

My Husband Brad and I had our wedding September 16th (2016). We had people join us from all over for a small 40person wedding at a house we rented in the Hamptons. The house and the setting were amazing and I honestly couldn't imagine anything making the day better. I came across Moriches Catering online and booked Anthony and Carmen to cater our event several months before hand. In those months Anthony went above and beyond from our first phone conversation to him taking his own time to go and survey the house, making arrangements with myself and other vendors and making our lives and planning as seamless and easy, while still making sure that it was about Us as much as possible. When the big day came Anthony and his crew not only provided exactly what we had asked for but even more. They set up the house for apps and dinner beyond expectations. The entire evening was beautiful and the staff was warm and that just added to the value. The food was phenomenal and all our guests are still raving about everything. As two people who are in the customer service and retail world in Manhattan we sometimes get elevated standards and expectations and when they are exceeded (as they were) I think it is very important to express gratitude and appreciation and to spread the word. Anthony and Carmen THANK YOU for being part of our special day, THANK YOU for you time and effort and for making everything so incredible! We hope to enjoy your work again on our many anniversaries and events to come.

Craig & Brad
    9-16-16

Brooke · Married on 09/10/2016

When my fiance and I got engaged, we knew we wanted to get married outside and do something different- catering halls get so tired after awhile! However, we had no idea where to start... Doing an outdoor tented wedding seemed daunting and overwhelming having to bring everything in. Having just got married on September 10th, I can confidently say that hiring Moriches Catering was the best decision we made throughout the planning process. Anthony and Carmen are simply the best and know exactly what they are doing.
    They were there with us for every step of the way- selecting the menu, picking out rentals (linens, chairs, etc.) and executed our vision perfectly. People are still raving about the food and how amazing the wedding was. We had flank steak, scallops and lemon/herb chicken and everything was just delicious- not your typical "wedding food." Many of my guests commented that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. We had a relatively small wedding- 85 people or so, and Anthony worked with us to keep costs down and explore different options within our budget.
    Anthony and Carmen take so much pride in their work and truly care about making your wedding day picture perfect. I couldn't imagine accomplishing my dream day without them.
    The first time I contacted Anthony and Carmen, inquiring about their services, Anthony talked to me on the phone for 45 minutes- asking questions about me and my fiance, what our vision was and going through various menu options. Other caterers that I spoke to just couldn't be bothered and didn't give the time of day. I would recommend Moriches Catering to anyone on Long Island looking to give their wedding guests a unique and unforgettable experience.
    They are the BEST- hands down, no questions asked.

Michele · Married on 09/03/2016

Attentive, Reliable, Excellent Quality, Organized, Efficient, Fantastic staff - you truly get what you pay for! Anthony and his team made us feel understood, relaxed, and excited to cater our wedding in their very competent hands. The food and service are top notch and he is full of great ideas. We highly recommend!

Veronica · Married on 08/06/2016

We had our wedding a few weeks ago, August 6th, in the Hamptons. We have nothing but the best things to say. Our guests are still raving about the food, service and how wonderful everything was. We could not be happier. Anthony and Carmen went above and beyond from day one. They helped us to organize the rentals, tent, and gave us recommendations for other vendors (bathroom trailer, sanitation, etc.). The week of, Anthony met with us on location, and we went through every single detail, even things we would have never thought of. The morning of the wedding, they arrived at least 7 hours before our ceremony and the work that they and their team did was amazing. The blank canvas that was our backyard transformed into the most beautiful wedding location, more beautiful than we imagined. They set up everything. I sent them pictures and they setup up all the extras, seating chart, memorial table, sign in board, and most especially all of our centerpieces (which were a pain =/). All my husband and I keep saying is that it exceeded our expectations every time we turned around. I was on the premises the whole day of, and didn't have to do a single thing. Their organization, preparedness and pleasurable attitude is beyond words. While we would never forget our wedding day, we are so happy that instead of looking back and picking at things that went wrong, we can just look back and be so happy that everything went right. Thank you so much!

Anna · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our wedding reception. Anthony and Carmen completely exceeded our expectations. Not only were they solid caterers (our guests loved the food), but they helped us to plan and arrange so many other aspects of our wedding and reception, from the tent and dining rentals to laying out lawn games the day of the wedding, and even cueing the musicians to start the processional. They were extremely responsive to our requests, and brought to our attention details that we wouldn't have thought to consider on our own. Thank you, Anthony and Carmen, for helping to make our wedding such a success!

Talia · Married on 07/03/2016

Ok first of all, Anthony I'm so sorry it took me a year + 1 day to write this review... But at least you guys know the marriage lasted 1 year! :) :)

Anthony and Carmen were with us every step of our wedding on July 3rd, 2016 in Cutchogue. We had a backyard wedding and we didn't hire a wedding planner so Anthony basically acted as our wedding planner! He helped us figure out which other vendors to use, made recommendations, and even did most of the day-of coordinating. And that's not even getting to the FOOD. The food was SO GOOD. I even got to eat some which was quite thrilling as the bride! :)

All in all, they went so far above and beyond and his prices were still super reasonable even just for the food. If I were doing another big event out on the North Fork, there's no way I would use anyone but them!