Morgan Ruth Photography Reviews

4 | Fort Wayne, IN

4 Reviews for Morgan Ruth Photography

Joanna · Married on 12/17/2016

Loved her photos!!! She was very creative and made sure to include all the photos that I wanted! Took wonderful night time photos. Loved every photo!

Morgan has been the photographer for quite literally all of my family's big events. She did a great job capturing mine and my husbands style and personality on our wedding day. She was timely, she made sure the photos kept moving, so the rest of the schedule would flow as it was supposed to as well. She's been such a blessing to work with! I would recommend to her anyone!

Morgan provided us with so many beautiful pictures of our wonderful day, and was an amazing photographer the day-of! I am so happy I chose her to photograph our wedding. We were married at the Botanical Conservatory in Ft. Wayne, and even through the sun, rain, and darker indoor conditions, all of our pictures turned out absolutely awesome. Morgan was very professional, organized, and helpful. She even knew my makeup artist! Overall, I would hire her again in an instant, and will probably seek out her services in the future for general photos and baby pictures. Thanks again!

A · Married on 10/23/2010

Thanks to Morgan Ruth Photography, we have the most beautiful memories of our wedding day. We were so pleased with all of the creative photos we received and we constantly get compliments on our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures from our family and friends! Morgan is very professional, responds back quickly, and is so talented!! We will definitely be recommending her to others and will be coming back in the future.