15 Reviews for Morgan Lynne Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
15 Morgan Lynne Photography Reviews

Morgan was great to work with! She did an amazing job for my sisters wedding so we booked her for ours! From the moment we booked her she was responsive and on point. The entire day she was able to keep everyone in our group on task, went along with anything we wanted, and made the experience super enjoyable. Our pictures turned more beautiful than we could have expected! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married or just wants really great pictures along with a great experience!

Profile Picture April , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Morgan was awesome! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and was so flexible and accommodating. We had a few requests and suggestions and she was able to carry them out without problem. She was fun to work with and helped to make our day perfect. She is very affordable, yet her quality does not suffer - we absolutely love our photos. I'd highly recommend Morgan for your photography needs!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was fantastic to work with! She was very enthusiastic about helping to make our wedding experience special and our photos have turned out so well.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan is wonderful to work with. She truly goes above and beyond. She made photos a stress-free part of our big day! She captured every detail and candid moment perfectly. We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turn out. Loved working with her, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan Lynne exceeded all of our expectations! Morgan's fun loving personality and her professionalism created a stress free wedding day. The photoshoots were fun and so well done! Morgan captured our personalities and the love we share with each other and our families. She was a joy to work with and helped make our wedding a special day :)
Morgan Lynne's attention to detail and her creativity puts her ahead of the game. We are so grateful we found her :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I would highly recommend Morgan Lynn Photography!! Morgan shot our engagement photos and our wedding day. She made our experience so easy, comfortable, and fun. We were extremely pleased with the photos she captured, she truly captured the emotions of our day perfectly. Morgan was always in control and made sure to capture all of the photos we asked of her. She is very professional and prompt with her work. Thanks Morgan!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Right after we got engaged, we booked Morgan for an engagement shoot. We hadn't worked with her previously but she was offering winter specials so we took advantage - and we are SOOO GLAD/LUCKY we found her!!! Booked her for both our wedding photos and videography. The price for both the engagement shoot and wedding package was the best deal we found throughout the wedding planning process - and you get all the rights for printing and posting of all the photos she takes. In addition to the excellent value, the photos for both our engagement and wedding day turned out AMAZING. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful our pictures are. She captured our personalities, the beautiful scenery, and took all the "must have" photos we requested! On top of that, she made both photo shoots feel very easy and natural - which is great for a couple like us that has never taken professional photos together (plus my husband can be a little shy but you wouldn't have known it working with Morgan!). Finally, Morgan was flexible with meetings, texting/emailing, and payment options. I could not be happier with our choice and the results - wedding photos last a lifetime and Morgan captured each and every moment of our special day beautifully. There is no one else i'd recommend!! - Alison & Troy Stillings

Profile Picture Alison, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Morgan listened to what we wanted and made it happen while keeping us relaxed and excited. Her enthusiasm is contagious and one of the best prices around especially for the service and quality you get.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Morgan's pictures are gorgeous! We feel so incredibly lucky to have found Morgan to capture our wedding day! If you've been trying to find a photographer, look no further! She was very flexible, easy and fun to work with, and she is very detailed! When I ordered some engagement prints from Walgreens, I almost cried when the prints were less than stellar. She assured me that all was good, and quickly made prints for me within a day that turned out perfect. Fantastic service!
For our wedding day, we had a full schedule. CJ, our second photographer, worked with the boys, and Morgan hung out with the girls! I appreciated all of their patience(with family and friends, too), suggestions, and keeping us on time. The day flew by, and Joe and I are so grateful for all the pictures and moments remembered! Friends and family have given so many compliments about Morgan and CJ's work. I highly recommend Morgan Lynne Oestreich Photography!

Profile Picture Abby , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Morgan Lynn Photography shoot both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and she was beyond fabulous! She was so fun and comfortable to work with, very professional, creative, flexible, and on top of all of that our pictures turned out gorgeous! I look back at our photos and say wow, that's us!! My wedding party and our families kept commenting on how great she was on the day of our wedding! She did everything we asked and more! You can tell by our photos that she didn't miss a moment! I would highly, highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The photographic services that Morgan provided for our wedding was truly outstanding! From getting to know us, to probing and questioning as to what was important to us, from her overall demeanor to the highly professional manner in which she conducted herself, Morgan was and is an absolute gem with whom to work. We will recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone we encounter who is in need for professional photographic services. She's the best!!!

Profile Picture David, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Multi. Locations

Working with Morgan was like working with someone who's been in the business for 30 years. Morgan's personable, creative, and particular in a way that every great photographer should be. She cares about the perfection of each shot as much as her subjects do. She's fun to work with and I couldn't be happier with the results of our maternity session. Thanks Morgan! You're amazing at what you do, and I can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Morgan was beyond amazing! We absolutely love all of our pictures! She helped us relax & get the jitters out during our engagement session by being so friendly & fun. That carried over to our wedding day and she helped with anything she could, even if it didn't have to do with pictures! I would recommend Morgan to anybody!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved Morgan we will definitely be contacting her again for future family photos!

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 5/20/17, 1 Review