70 Reviews for Morgan King Makeup

On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Natural Makeup (1)
70 Morgan King Makeup Reviews

My daughter had a last minute glitch where we were hunting for a makeup artist. She came to the rescue! Was able to do a trial for her with us booking her 3 weeks before the wedding and wedding day did mine, the BMs and the bride impeccably. Everyone commented on how beautiful she was- she was glowing

Profile Picture Dana, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Morgan was awesome!! My daughter and I both had trials done and then she did the bridal party for the wedding!! She was professional, punctual and delivers a quality product. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Morgan and her assistant were over the top amazing. My bridesmaids and I felt so comfortable with them and they made us all feel beautiful on my day. You will not go wrong with choosing Morgan. Thank you Morgan!!

Profile Picture Misty, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Sweet, listened to what you wanted, punctual and really good with her brushes. Since we were on a time crunch brought in an associate who was also excellent. Made me as the mob look 10 yrs younger and shocked everyone, made the bride ravishing, and her bridesmaids beautiful, what else could we ask for.

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I am not from the area, so I had to choose all of my vendors strictly off of reviews. Booking Morgan King Makeup was not only the best decision I made, but the easiest! If you're considering booking, do it now! She is professional, funny, down to earth and overall beautiful inside and out! I loved that she asked each person specific things that they liked or didn't like, to create the perfect look for everyone. She made us not only look, but feel so beautiful! I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my big day! Thank you, Morgan!

Profile Picture Ashton, 5/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan did the makeup for my entire bridal party (4 of us total) and 2 moms. She is as talented as she is sweet. Having her with us for most of the morning of the wedding was an absolute pleasure. My trial run was the night before, which worked out great because my makeup was done for the rehearsal dinner! I received SO many compliments both days and the pictures look amazing. Of course the best part was that the groom was taken aback and just said..."wow." Morgan was efficient, punctual, professional, and adorable. She asked questions regarding likes and dislikes, took time to listen to each person's preferences, and then delivered the perfect look for every person. The airbrush base was the icing on the cake for all of us...just flawless! All 3 bridesmaids and both moms were SO pleased with the outcome...I saw quite a few selfies being taken after makeup! :) Our makeup stayed ALL day and evening, even through pictures in the sun for several hours and getting sweaty on the dance floor! I would highly recommend Morgan for any occasion.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a destination wedding in Seaside, FL. Morgan was absolutely AMAZING! She did my bridal trial, bridal make up, 5 bridesmaids, my two mothers, and my grandmother-- all airbrush, which I highly recommend! Morgan is the best make up artist I have ever worked with, and an amazing person!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Morgan while doing a boudoir shoot special with my photographer. She was doing the hair and makeup. I told her that I wanted a more natural look, gold toned eye shadows and she delivered. I loved the look she created for me. I decided to book her for my girls and I because she didn't make us bring our own foundation. Many of my bridesmaids and my mother do not have foundation so not being stressed about it was great. Morgan made everyone look amazing including myself. She was very fun to work with.

Profile Picture Susie, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

MUST READ:
Dear brides, we all know how many things there are to do while planning a wedding. It's a hectic, crazy, *but fun* time in our lives. With all the decisions, vendor communications, & things to do our heads are spinning and it can be hard to keep up! I give this review with FULL confidence. Morgan King Makeup has been the single best decision in my wedding planning (in addition to hiring a wedding planner).

Morgan has gone above and beyond in every way. She made it EASY to book her. She's been quick to respond to any questions I've had. She's confident in suggesting ideas to make your makeup look BOMB, even if you're not sure what you really want. Can I get an AMEN?! She called me from the start to ask me what I was looking for, how she can help, and just generally was positive & excited about my big day. She is a dream vendor and she truly cares about making your day special and making you feel special.

If you give yourself one gift on your wedding day, give yourself the gift of being in the company of this sweet, talented makeup artist!

Profile Picture Fantasia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan was great to work with...after a nightmare makeup trial for a destination wedding I booked her on 1 referral and a good gut feeling and I am so happy I did! She did exactly what I asked for and more, and, when we added on a couple bridesmaids last minute she was nothing but cheerful and patient. I definitely recommend her- she did all of us from ages 15 to 65 and made EVERYONE happy. Thank you Morgan!!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This Gal is amazing! She arrived early, was very friendly and listened to what we wanted. My makeup was amazing! My husband still talks about how great I looked. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup

Morgan was wonderful about getting my makeup just right...she is extremely talented and fun to work with!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan and her team are AMAZING. If you are considering booking her for your event - do it right now! You will not be sorry. She is not only incredibly talented, but she is SO much fun to be around. She makes the whole day better just by being there. She is so thorough from the second she starts until the last person is done and makes absolute certain everyone loves how they look. I promise you, you will not find another makeup artist like Morgan! She is the BEST!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan did my makeup and two others makeup for my wedding. She was so sweet and did a beautiful job. If you're debating spending the money, just do it, you will NOT regret it!!

Profile Picture Vanna, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING WOMAN!! She did such a beautiful job on my makeup. She will make you look beautiful for your wedding. I was so happy with her service, thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, she def knows her stuff!!

Profile Picture Lydia , 8/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Morgan came to our condo to make us look and feel glamorous for our vow renewal ! I did do the test make up session prior to ceremony and highly recommend this. She took good care of my two daughters! Her personality is so fun and she has genuine love for her job! Very knowledgeable and kind! So thankful I found her on wedding wire! We coordinated all this from Texas via email and she was so helpful.She made me feel so beautiful ?? She is humble and beautiful woman who loves her job!! Thank you Morgan we are so grateful we met you!s I give her ten stars

Profile Picture Holly, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan is INCREDIBLE! I can't say enough good things about her. I found her through WeddingWire and couldn't have been happier. In fact, I really wish she would move to Dallas so I could do my makeup all the time. I woke up on my wedding day with eczema all over my neck and face. I've never had it before in my life, yet of course it would happen on my wedding day! Morgan worked magic and by the time she was done I've never looked better. Even my mother, who never likes people touching her face, or doing her makeup for her, was so amazed at what a great job she had done, decided to have her makeup done as well and was so glad she did. She does a fantastic job of making you look your best, without over-doing it. We had the wedding ceremony and reception at the beach so had the airbrush done and it never came off the whole time. Do yourself a favor and book Morgan right now!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Logan, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Group Services, Makeup

Thank you morgan for making my beautiful daughter and even more beautiful bride! Having a professional make-up as yourself is assurance of getting beautiful photography!
And it was fun!

Profile Picture Ann, 5/6/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Awarded and Highly Recommended Professional Makeup Artist covering all of the Florida Panhandle. If you are looking for a Professional Makeup Artist who understands beach lighting, HD performance makeup with camera lighting and a God given talent of making women beautiful Morgan King Makeup is the appointment to book. Morgan King will make you look like the Pinterest bride you have pinned but even better! Morgan is a women of integrity, with the utmost professional skill and an understanding heart. I asked Morgan how she started her profession and her response was I started young in makeup as a salesperson, and learned she was not a salesperson, but was an Artist. Such an honest and absolutely beautiful statement! Morgan’s purpose in life is to use her artistry to perfect women for the most important day of their lives and she is living her purpose above and beyond! It is so hard to trust someone with something of such high importance and let me assure you Morgan King’s artistry exceeds all expectations. As a female I excel in focusing on minor imperfections, overwhelmed with Sephora products, and countless fails at my own makeup… She was more than happy to perform a trial for my rehearsal and when I approached her for a different eye color for the wedding, she said of course such a wonderful choice! She was welcoming to using some of my own products that I loved. I told her I had scar tissue on my nose and was fearful of the camera, she amazingly contoured to perfection. I expressed all of the time and money spent to fix the issue and she said oh let me share what I used and how I applied the makeup to fix your nose! As it took her 2 minutes to fix!!! lol I was in tears of joy when I saw my amazing pictures with such an unflawed face! May God bless your day with such artistry, an amazing professional, and loving soul like Miss Morgan King!

Profile Picture Kelli , 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Morgan does a great job at catering to your individual needs. She will ask how you wish your make-up to look and when I showed her a picture my make-up looked exactly how I wanted it to. She is capable of creating whatever look that you wish to have. I was very pleased!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Morgan! She was very responsive to my initial request and provided me with all the information I needed to book my day. She did my wedding day make up and a trial a few days prior. She really listened to everything I wanted and was able to take good things from several pictures I showed her to combine into a perfect look for me. She took the time to snap a few photos so I would know how it would look and kept checking with me to make sure I absolutely loved it. I felt so beautiful on my special day and a big part was because of her amazing talents and kind words! She also turned my trial make up into a spicy bachelorette look prior to me going out with my girlfriends which was very thoughtful! Book Morgan King! You won't regret it. She was also very timely and professional and worked with my schedule.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan did an amazing job with the bridal parties makeup! All I had to do was explain what kind of look I wanted for me and my girls and she was able to give us exactly what we were looking for. We received so many compliments about how good our make up looked as well as how natural it looked. I highly recommend using Morgan for your big day! She won't disappoint you!

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I don't even know where to begin. Morgan was AMAZING! Not only is she super talented but she is also the sweetest girl! Right when I met her it felt like we had been friends for years. She was easy to get a hold of and very flexible. She had to start doing our make up very early in the morning because she had another wedding to do after mine. She knew we were concerned about our make up lasting so she met us at the venue right before my wedding to touch us up! All of my girls, including myself, loved her work. She made us feel so beautiful and the pictures turned out amazing. I HIGHLY recommended booking her for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful Morgan was for Makeup for me and my wedding party. Everyone loved her! She managed to work with each lady to make sure they looked their best but also felt comfortable in their skin. Several ladies who initially didn't want their makeup done asked to have it completed after see what an amazing job she did on all of the other ladies. Even the false eyelashes looked perfect and natural on everyone! And what she did for me, the bride, was incredible. She really made me look the best I could have for my big day. My makeup was PERFECT and lasted through a humid outdoor ceremony and indoor dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! Plus, Morgan has the sweetest personality and spirit and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would use her again for ANY event I needed awesome makeup for!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes