Morgan King Makeup Reviews

83 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

83 Reviews for Morgan King Makeup

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/02/2019

Morgan literally made our wedding. Myself and my girls all do not really wear make up, so the feeling of getting super dolled up was a lot. Morgan made us all feel comfortable, and made us all look gorgeous! Since I live in Atlanta, we were unable to have a trial, which was nerve racking! I showed Morgan a picture of what I wanted, and BAM! She made it happen! My airbrush makeup lasted ALL night long through the HOT Atlanta heat! Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Morgan was recommended to me by my wedding planner. She arranged hair and makeup for myself and my six bridesmaids. She and the hairstylist came out to our rental house to do a trial run the week before the wedding, which I really appreciated. We talked about what I wanted and what colors I like to wear and she took it from there. We had a lot of fun and I loved the way I looked. On the day of the wedding she and her team (a second makeup artist and a hairstylist) came to the venue where we had a "getting ready room" and we all had a blast having our hair and makeup done by Morgan and team. Morgan is a lovely person, very fun to work with, and a talented makeup artist. And my makeup looked great all night - even in the humidity!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Sydney Crews · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding day makeup

Morgan did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and myself! Everyone’s makeup looked flawless & stayed beautifully all night. She worked with me to figure out exactly what I liked beforehand and it was perfect! She is amazing & I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Skraitz · Married on 08/30/2019

Delightful, professional and beautiful!

I had a very small intimate wedding very last minute. I contacted Morgan in regards to date, time and place and she was all over it! She nailed my bridesmaids look it was amazing and I loved my wedding makeup ( I’m not a huge fan of dramatic and unnatural) everything was clean, organized and ready to go when i got there! She was so fun to work with ( her and Nancy) and I wouldn’t have had anyone else. Such an awesome experience! Next time I come into town I will be contacting her for family photo makeup :)

Sent on 11/05/2019

Tanya Short · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Makeup with professional and kind personality

Very professional and kind. Always does beautiful work. I would most certainly use Morgan again for lashes and makeup. Her makeup skills are stunning and beautiful and gives the perfect glow.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Averyjo2

Avery · Married on 06/22/2019

Destination wedding hair and makeup

I had my destination wedding and found Morgan online for makeup and hair. Her work was absolutely amazing and my makeup was perfect all night, even with the heat and a night full of dancing. Thank you!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Savannah · Married on 06/11/2019

Morgan is amazing!

Morgan is one of the most professional makeup artists I have met! As a colleague of hers, I have gotten to know her very well and have absolutely nothing but good things to say. She is extremely trustworthy and honest and when she commits to doing something, she does it. In the Destin area, this is actually quite a rare quality! I always look forward to the times I get to work with her or collaborate with her. She has amazing energy that makes you truly enjoy your time with her.

Morgan is not only a fabulous person, but her work is beautiful! She has great technique and creates stunning artistry. I don’t hesitate to refer her business, knowing full well that she will follow through for the Client.

If you are a bride, or any prospective client of hers, I would not hesitate to hire Morgan. She will surpass your expectations and you won’t regret it! You will absolutely LOVE Morgan!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Brandy Clark · Married on 05/04/2019

Morgan is amazing!

I had the best experience with Morgan when she did my eyelash extensions. I quickly became one of her regulars. I looked forward to my appointments not only because I loved the extensions, but because I truly treasured my time with her. She is not only amazing at what she does but she’s an amazing person! She knows what she is doing and does it so well. I can not say enough good things about her and her talent.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Dana · Married on 12/30/2017

My daughter had a last minute glitch where we were hunting for a makeup artist. She came to the rescue! Was able to do a trial for her with us booking her 3 weeks before the wedding and wedding day did mine, the BMs and the bride impeccably. Everyone commented on how beautiful she was- she was glowing

Sent on 01/02/2018

Laurie · Married on 11/04/2017

Morgan was awesome!! My daughter and I both had trials done and then she did the bridal party for the wedding!! She was professional, punctual and delivers a quality product. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Misty · Married on 07/22/2017

Morgan and her assistant were over the top amazing. My bridesmaids and I felt so comfortable with them and they made us all feel beautiful on my day. You will not go wrong with choosing Morgan. Thank you Morgan!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/03/2017

Sweet, listened to what you wanted, punctual and really good with her brushes. Since we were on a time crunch brought in an associate who was also excellent. Made me as the mob look 10 yrs younger and shocked everyone, made the bride ravishing, and her bridesmaids beautiful, what else could we ask for.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Ashton · Married on 05/23/2017

I am not from the area, so I had to choose all of my vendors strictly off of reviews. Booking Morgan King Makeup was not only the best decision I made, but the easiest! If you're considering booking, do it now! She is professional, funny, down to earth and overall beautiful inside and out! I loved that she asked each person specific things that they liked or didn't like, to create the perfect look for everyone. She made us not only look, but feel so beautiful! I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my big day! Thank you, Morgan!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kristina · Married on 04/08/2017

Morgan did the makeup for my entire bridal party (4 of us total) and 2 moms. She is as talented as she is sweet. Having her with us for most of the morning of the wedding was an absolute pleasure. My trial run was the night before, which worked out great because my makeup was done for the rehearsal dinner! I received SO many compliments both days and the pictures look amazing. Of course the best part was that the groom was taken aback and just said..."wow." Morgan was efficient, punctual, professional, and adorable. She asked questions regarding likes and dislikes, took time to listen to each person's preferences, and then delivered the perfect look for every person. The airbrush base was the icing on the cake for all of us...just flawless! All 3 bridesmaids and both moms were SO pleased with the outcome...I saw quite a few selfies being taken after makeup! :) Our makeup stayed ALL day and evening, even through pictures in the sun for several hours and getting sweaty on the dance floor! I would highly recommend Morgan for any occasion.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 03/18/2017

I had a destination wedding in Seaside, FL. Morgan was absolutely AMAZING! She did my bridal trial, bridal make up, 5 bridesmaids, my two mothers, and my grandmother-- all airbrush, which I highly recommend! Morgan is the best make up artist I have ever worked with, and an amazing person!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Susie · Married on 02/25/2017

I met Morgan while doing a boudoir shoot special with my photographer. She was doing the hair and makeup. I told her that I wanted a more natural look, gold toned eye shadows and she delivered. I loved the look she created for me. I decided to book her for my girls and I because she didn't make us bring our own foundation. Many of my bridesmaids and my mother do not have foundation so not being stressed about it was great. Morgan made everyone look amazing including myself. She was very fun to work with.

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • F

Fantasia · Married on 10/15/2016

MUST READ:
    Dear brides, we all know how many things there are to do while planning a wedding. It's a hectic, crazy, *but fun* time in our lives. With all the decisions, vendor communications, & things to do our heads are spinning and it can be hard to keep up! I give this review with FULL confidence. Morgan King Makeup has been the single best decision in my wedding planning (in addition to hiring a wedding planner).

Morgan has gone above and beyond in every way. She made it EASY to book her. She's been quick to respond to any questions I've had. She's confident in suggesting ideas to make your makeup look BOMB, even if you're not sure what you really want. Can I get an AMEN?! She called me from the start to ask me what I was looking for, how she can help, and just generally was positive & excited about my big day. She is a dream vendor and she truly cares about making your day special and making you feel special.

If you give yourself one gift on your wedding day, give yourself the gift of being in the company of this sweet, talented makeup artist!

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/13/2016

Morgan was great to work with...after a nightmare makeup trial for a destination wedding I booked her on 1 referral and a good gut feeling and I am so happy I did! She did exactly what I asked for and more, and, when we added on a couple bridesmaids last minute she was nothing but cheerful and patient. I definitely recommend her- she did all of us from ages 15 to 65 and made EVERYONE happy. Thank you Morgan!!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Ali · Married on 09/23/2016

This Gal is amazing! She arrived early, was very friendly and listened to what we wanted. My makeup was amazing! My husband still talks about how great I looked. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mary Ann · Married on 09/10/2016

Morgan was wonderful about getting my makeup just right...she is extremely talented and fun to work with!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2016

Morgan and her team are AMAZING. If you are considering booking her for your event - do it right now! You will not be sorry. She is not only incredibly talented, but she is SO much fun to be around. She makes the whole day better just by being there. She is so thorough from the second she starts until the last person is done and makes absolute certain everyone loves how they look. I promise you, you will not find another makeup artist like Morgan! She is the BEST!

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Vanna

Vanna · Married on 08/26/2016

Morgan did my makeup and two others makeup for my wedding. She was so sweet and did a beautiful job. If you're debating spending the money, just do it, you will NOT regret it!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lydia · Married on 08/05/2016

AMAZING WOMAN!! She did such a beautiful job on my makeup. She will make you look beautiful for your wedding. I was so happy with her service, thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, she def knows her stuff!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Holly · Married on 06/22/2016

Morgan came to our condo to make us look and feel glamorous for our vow renewal ! I did do the test make up session prior to ceremony and highly recommend this. She took good care of my two daughters! Her personality is so fun and she has genuine love for her job! Very knowledgeable and kind! So thankful I found her on wedding wire! We coordinated all this from Texas via email and she was so helpful.She made me feel so beautiful ?? She is humble and beautiful woman who loves her job!! Thank you Morgan we are so grateful we met you!s I give her ten stars

Sent on 05/18/2017

Logan · Married on 05/21/2016

Morgan is INCREDIBLE! I can't say enough good things about her. I found her through WeddingWire and couldn't have been happier. In fact, I really wish she would move to Dallas so I could do my makeup all the time. I woke up on my wedding day with eczema all over my neck and face. I've never had it before in my life, yet of course it would happen on my wedding day! Morgan worked magic and by the time she was done I've never looked better. Even my mother, who never likes people touching her face, or doing her makeup for her, was so amazed at what a great job she had done, decided to have her makeup done as well and was so glad she did. She does a fantastic job of making you look your best, without over-doing it. We had the wedding ceremony and reception at the beach so had the airbrush done and it never came off the whole time. Do yourself a favor and book Morgan right now!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Morgan King Makeup's reply:

Thanks sweet girl! It was a blessing to be with you on your special day. felt like old friends right away and your mom is an absolute angel. I see where you get your sweet southern charm! God bless you and your new hubby!