Moonloop Photography Reviews

Moonloop Photography 5
Moonloop Photography 6
Moonloop Photography 7

Nicole · Married on 07/25/2015

We had the most amazing experience from start to finish! The passion and experience is unbelievable. We will always have the memories from our wedding day, but being able to almost relive each moment through our photos is priceless. We felt s

Sent on 07/21/2016

Allison · Married on 06/05/2015

I would tell them that Jim Coarse did a beautiful job capturing special moments of both our engagement and wedding. He provides an excellent service and product for a very reasonable price. You won't regret selecting Jim to be a part of your big day.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Christa · Married on 03/20/2015

Jim did our engagement photos and wedding and I couldn't imagine having anyone else. Jim made me and my husband feel comfortable and confident when neither of us feel naturally photogenic. We feel that Jim captured our personalities perfectly and captured every moment of our wedding perfectly, even the moments we didn't know we wanted photos of! What I learned from Jim is that photography is not just his job but his life. As my husband is a mechanic and gets excited taking about cars, so does Jim about photography. He gets excited about your photos, sometimes he got more excited than me! If you want someone that is exited to take photos of you, to do it in an artful manor, that keeps their eye out for the perfect moment, and you want photos that will be classic for years to come choose Moonloop Photography.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Meghan · Married on 01/03/2015

Jim Coarse was wonderful to work with--we had him do both our engagement photos (at Longwood Gardens) and our wedding day photography! He came recommended to us by my sister-in-law who had gotten married two years before us and we couldn't be happier with our choice. We received a great collection of beautiful photos that will help us commemorate our big day forever!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/22/2014

Having Jim with Moonloop Photography shoot our wedding pictures was one of the best decisions we could have made. He took the time to listen to our thoughts and gave us exactly what we were looking for. His eye for quality pictures stood out in the final product and we've gotten endless compliments on the work that he did. We've recommended him to numerous other couples for their weddings and he's never given anything less than the best!

Sent on 07/18/2016

We booked the one photographer package with Jim. He was wonderful to work with throughout the process. He was very responsive and offered help when he could, with all things wedding - he definitely went above and beyond the standard photographers duties. The day of the wedding he was prompt and energetic. His enthusiasm for the art of photography was evident, the photos turned out amazing... what more could you ask for?

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sana · Married on 11/09/2013

Jim was wonderful! He did a great job of combining the artsy style that I like with the "capture of life" style that my husband likes. He did a very good job of capturing us as a couple and the happiness that surrounded us. We couldn't have asked for better photos to help us remember the day.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Dawn · Married on 08/17/2013

Joe and Jim are the dynamic duo. We hired them to shoot our wedding in the enchanted forest of Arden, Delaware. The results are astounding. They captured the exact soul and spirit of our wedding, from the big moments (bridal/groom portraits, walking down the aisle, my dress falling apart-yes that happened, the first kiss/dances, etc) to the small, intimate aspects that made the weddings ours (centerpieces, decorations, flowers, cake, etc).

Photography in the forest is challenging. The sun is constantly moving thereby affecting the available light for shots. Joe and Jim handled this perfectly and were able to shoot everything in natural lighting, which meant we didn't have any distracting photography elements happening during the event.

The quickly, changing sun meant that we had a very short time period for formal photos in the forest before everyone would have been cast in shadows. They had 1 shot. Each raw shot had to be perfect, and they were!

The reception took place at sundown and during the evening. The only available light was the setting sun and strands of lights hung from the trees. Still, Joe and Jim were able to capture everything. We have gorgeous evening/night time photos of our first dance and us dancing with our fire spinners and sparklers. It's unreal, actually.

These guys are the real deal. They are professional, courteous, and work the event in a way that your guests will barely notice them. When you hire Moonloop, you don't get wedding photography; it's wedding art, captured in a way that no other photographer can replicate.

PS: Joe recently shot maternity and newborn photos for me and I am once again blown away by the talent.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/07/2013

We have used Jim for several photo shoots in the past, and this was our first time working with him in Moonloop. Always a pleasure, always willing to accommodate plans and special requests, and never makes you feel like you're being photographed. I love his candids and the way he can really capture our personality in his art.

Sent on 06/11/2016
  • F

francesca · Married on 09/29/2012

While meeting with an old friend from high school's wife to go over cupcakes, I mentioned that I still was looking for a wedding photographer. She never hesitated and said immediately meantioned Jim Coarse's name. And just as she had said, Jim did not disappoint! Jim is outgoing, fun, and always up for anything. He takes your ideas and makes them come to life but also comes up with his own ideas that turn out absolutely stunning! Jim also listens to what you want for your big day. I told Jim that I wanted mostly candid in the moment shots and that I did not want to be pulled around on my wedding day to get photographed, I just wanted to enjoy the day, and while Jim helped us move along the day, he never once went against my wishes. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully and I have gone on to recommend him and his team to so many of my friends and family, which have taken Jim up on our recommendation! We are still very close with Jim and have gone on to have him do our family portraits. Jim is great and produces amazing photos that will last a lifetime! I promise, he will NOT disappoint!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Heather · Married on 10/22/2010

My husband and I had a beautiful Arden wedding under the stars and tall canopy of trees. Tiki torches and fire pits were all aglow. It was an absolute fairytale and working with Joe was a dream. Joe has a knack for capturing the moments so candidly you hardly even notice his is there. He can see connections and moments unlike your "typical" wedding photographer. Joe is truly an artist and I am beyond thankful for the moments he captured for us. Heather and Cody ~ October 2010

Sent on 07/12/2016