Moon and Back Bridal Reviews

18 | Lakewood, OH

18 Reviews for Moon and Back Bridal

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2017

Moon and Back was everything I could have hoped for while saying yes to the dress! I had tried on dresses previously and felt overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of these shops and completely anxious about the unrealistic sample bridal sizes! The moment I walked into Christen's ADORABLE shop I felt at ease. She was sweet, knowledgeable, and accessible. Her dresses were a reasonable size which made the process even better. My mom, sister, aunt, and cousin and I all sipped champagne while I tried on options. It was relaxed and comfortable. I was thrilled I could give the dress sale to Christen! I really cannot say enough about how great she was to work with and fully recommend Moon and Back for your dream dress shopping experience!

• User6331392 · 1+ year ago

What a great experience! Christen (the owner) helped me pick out my dress and was wonderful to work with. She's very knowledgeable about gowns (I think she used to design/create dresses herself), patient while you try it on and discussion various options, and she actually suggested the dress I purchased. To top it off, she was so understanding when we messed up our appointment not once, but twice (we made it there - just at the wrong time)! I live out of state, but came to Cleveland to visit one of my bridesmaids - I'm so happy that we found Moon and Back Bridal and I look forward to working with her on the alterations and accessories. Go here!!

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

I went to so many stores early in my search that were so overwhelming - high pressure to try on expensive, cookie cutter dresses, and quickly. The minute I stepped into Moon and Back I never wanted to leave. Christen has created a remarkable space for finding your perfect dress. She has unique lines and really spends time listening to you. After my first appointment we identified some styles i loved, but did find not quite the right dress. She located a Nicole Miller dress that fit all my criteria, got it into the shop for me, and it was perfect.

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

Moon and Back Bridal was very accommodating to my schedule and worked well to make all of needs happen with patience and kindness.

I'm so glad I bought my dress at Moon and Back. Christen requires an appointment. She was flexible and made time for me even though it was a holiday week.

Christen was calm and realistic- very refreshing for me! The store is adorable with beautiful furnishings and details. She asked a few questions about my style and price range and pulled 4-6 options. She was upfront about dress cost and reminded us to keep in mind the extra cost of alterations. She made sure I didn't try on anything that was out of our price range! She told my mom and I about each dress, including details on the maker and where the dress had come from. Many dresses are made with sustainable materials. She was very patient as I was deciding. As a seamstress herself, she was incredibly helpful in explaining what types of alterations would be needed. At the time, she was pulling back from doing too many alterations herself but provided a recommendation for a quote (ultimately, I found a different seamstress, but it was still helpful).

The dress I decided on was full lace with a beaded lace accent around the chest and back. It was a sweetheart strapless dress, A-line cut. Christen is wonderful, and I'd definitely recommend her!

Sara · Married on 07/09/2016

If you're a unique bride looking for something a little different, then this is the place for you! I loved my beaded wedding gown, but I could have worn any of the dresses I tired on here and been thrilled. Their selection truly is unique compared to the more traditional dress shops.

Carly · Married on 05/16/2016

Christen and To The Moon and Back are phenomenal! The most important values to me for my wedding are love, community, and sustainability. Christen asked me what sustainability meant to me right away from from the beginning, I knew I was in the best of hands. She found a dress that was so me, one that I didn't even notice. She's so willing to go the extra mile, calling the designers, or hand-making any extra thing you would need. What a gem of a person and store in Cleveland!

Christen was extremely accommodating and helpful in finding my dress. She goes above and beyond in helping you fulfill your vision. The shop is unique and one-of-a-kind. Can't recommend it enough!

Christine · Married on 06/20/2015

Christen really listened to what I wanted in a wedding dress and helped me work within my budget to get the perfect wedding dress for me. Every dress she offers is unique, stylish, and well-made.

When I decided to have my mother's wedding dress altered into a dress for my rehearsal dinner, Christen offered lots of options for how she could alter it into a beautiful new dress.

Beautiful selection of jewelry at prices that can't be beat. Love my new pearl earrings and bracelet! I received lots of compliments.

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2014

Christen helped alter my wedding dress, and created a gorgeous, handmade headpiece for me as well. Her new shop was the perfect place to meet / alter the dress, she was flexible in meeting around my 8-5 work schedule, and she went above and beyond what I'd expected or even asked for in terms of the actual alterations and headpiece.

Christen is creative and thoughtful, her services are really reasonable, and her work on the dress / headpiece was beautiful.

Jessica · event on: 03/29/2014

Wed Altered knows what they're doing! Beautiful, one of a kind dresses from all over the country are gathered in the cute, Cleveland store. Christen, the owner, has made almost every piece of furniture and decor in the store herself, and it really helps add to the creative vibe. I felt very welcome and excited to check out the incredible dresses! Plus, Christen is amazing with her knowledge of the labor and material that goes into all of the dresses. You can ask her anything! Definitely the best place to look for a unique wedding dress that will set you apart on your special day! Oh! And of course the jewelry options are incredible! It's so nice to be able to get so many of the important wedding "musts" figured out in one stop!

Hannah · Married on 08/07/2016

Christen was wonderful to work with. She knew every dress in the shop so well and worked with my taste and what I was envisioning. She was a very calming presence and offered great advice in a very humble manner as we were going through the different dress options. Absolutely loved my dress and got so many comments during our wedding! Highly recommend this place to any bride!

Allison · Married on 08/29/2015

This Bridal Botique offers a unique experience compared to the larger wedding gown stores - from personalized service to beautiful dresses and unique accessories you won't be disappointed making an appointment here!
    The collection of dresses are from up and coming designers and made predominately with natural fibers - which was really important to me since I am having an August wedding!
    Christen, is awesome to work with, she goes above and beyond the typical stylist duties and works to help you achieve your vision, within your budget. Since she is also a seamstress she is able to do the alterations of your dress as well. It has been so helpful to work with one person through this whole process.
    I've had such a great experience with WedAltered and would recommend this to any bride in the market for a gown that will make a statement on your big day!

Christen at Wed Altered was great! Her store offers an alternative to typical wedding dresses. Her store has unique and beautiful dress options that you don't find at every store-- I was at a point where all the dresses I tried on at other stores felt generic and typical. But once I walked into Wed Altered, I had the chance to try on a Gatsby inspired gown, a vintage lace skirt and top, and a few other unique dresses. If you want a unique and special dress, go to Wed Altered!

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

My experience with Moon & Back Bridal was excellent! Christen did such an amazing job making me feel at ease while finding my perfect dress. The selection of dresses at Moon & Back were unique and beautiful. I would highly recommend this boutique to find your perfect dress!

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2014

Small, cute boutique, with quality handmade dresses. One of the designers was on hand, and was very helpful. What I had wanted in a wedding dress would be too expensive for me to get the custom made option, designer drew up options to work with my budget.

• F

francis · Married on 07/29/2016

4.2

Definitely choose moon and back bridal if you are looking for some great alternatives to the David's Bridal style wedding dresses!