Mood Swing Reviews

4 | Baldwinsville, NY

4 Reviews for Mood Swing

Erin · Married on 10/23/2016

I had this wonderful band for my parents 50th wedding anniversary party. They were absolutely amazing. My family has a song they play at all our party's and Mood Swing was willing and did learn this song for my event! And what a job they did my entire family was on the dance floor! I was able to work with the band and choose the songs from their list that I wanted played. The entire band was professional and a joy to work with. My next party I want them back!! Great Job Mood Swing and thank you so much for making my parents 50th wedding anniversary one my entire family will never forget!

Vincent · Married on 10/22/2016

Mood Swing did not just play music, they played the songs we requested. Every one danced and had a good time.
    We truly had a party to remember thanks to Mood Swing.

Louise · Married on 08/06/2016

Mood Swing is an awesome band! Danielle has a great voice, and the band overall has a great repertoire of soulful and/or fun danceable songs and will adjust their performance to please the crowd.

Court · Married on 07/04/2014

Mood Swing, My wife and I enjoyed everything about the band along with our 100 guest we received numerous positive comments on how talented all of the members of the group. I remember the group even learned a special song for our first dance that was flawless. I would love to use Mood Swing for an anniversary in the future. In addition since my wedding I know of a couple of friends that said they are using Mood Swing also for their reception.