151 Reviews for Monterey Ceremonies by Zia

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
150 Monterey Ceremonies by Zia Reviews

Zia guided us through every step of the wedding; She made it personal and unforgettable, tailored specially for us. She was very flexible with our schedule - we did not decide on a specific location until the day before, and she was still able to accommodate us.

I recommend everyone to consult Zia before the wedding, because she will make the event that much more meaningful.

Profile Picture Steve, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was an absolute pleasure working with Zia. She was really personal and meet all of our expectations.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great and special and professional

Profile Picture Christi, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were honored to have our wedding ceremony officiated by Zia. From our first interaction with her several months before the event all the way up until our wedding, working with Zia was a great experience. We were consistently impressed by her calm, considerate nature (and reassurances!) in our correspondences leading up to the ceremony. When the big day finally arrived, my now-wife and I were moved by the way in which Zia weaved our story, heritages, and values into the ceremony while combining traditional and modern language throughout. We are both so happy that we chose to work with Zia as our officiant and would highly recommend her to others looking for a memorable experience!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was so wonderful and pleasant to work with! As soon as we met her we felt her warm charisma and knew we wanted her to marry us. She asked us a few questions to help her get to know us as a couple and individually, and she provided us with such a meaningful and amazing ceremony and really made it personal to what we wanted to express. All our guests complimented the beautiful and cheerful service. We didn’t think the ceremony would be such a memorable part of our whole day as Zia made it. She is amazing, we loved working with her and we’re so happy she married us.

Profile Picture Andrea & Tim, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would definitely recommend Zia.
She made our ceremony so personal and unique and she tailored it to what marriage means to us.
She was great fun to work with and was our favourite part of the wedding preparation, we always looked forward to speaking with her.
Definitely the best money we spent out of the whole wedding.

Profile Picture Chantelle, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was awesome. She was such a pleasure to work with. Her custom ceremony is awesome, you get to help write/plan and it feels truly special and just for you.

Profile Picture Kim , 5/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

All of our guests commented on what a beautiful ceremony Zia officiated!! She takes the time to get to know her bride and groom, and we felt she actually really cared about us.

Profile Picture Araceli, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very beautiful ceremony! Zia helped us put together a custom set of vows.. We also did a set of premarital counseling sessions called 'prepare and enrich' with Zia which we found to be very positive way to invest some time in our relationship. Furthermore, doing both counseling and the ceremony with the same officiant gave us enough time to get to know her. As a result, she put a lot of personal touches into the ceremony which helped make it very special.

Profile Picture William, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so grateful we found Zia and that she was part of our special day. From day one she really took the time to get to know us as both individuals and as a couple. I really appreciated that she made our ceremony so incredibly personalized. She asked a lot of questions about us, what marriage meant to us and also made us really think about what was important in our marriage. My favorite part of our ceremony was that months prior to the ceremony she had both my husband and I send her separately 10 things we loved about the other and what marriage meant to us, it really was special to hear those special words at the ceremony.

Profile Picture michelle, 3/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Zia met with us multiple times and was very kind and took the time to get to know our story. She did a wonderful job the day of the wedding. Thank you Zia!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Zia Shapiro was highly recommended by The Old Monterey Inn.
I emailed her regarding my elopement and she was very responsive.
She called and emailed to get to know me and my husband.
We weren't from the area so it was easier to email and phone.
She wend above and beyond our expectations when she did our ceremony.
I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Glenda, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was calm and reassuring making us feel comfortable with the entire process. It was very important to her to take the time to provide all the details of the ceremony options available to use to ensure we chose the option best for us. She also took the time to get to know us so she could personalize our ceremony. She surprised us with a beautiful song and her hot pink glasses. And she has a great connection to get a confidential marriage license. Overall we had a great experience. It was a beautiful day and magical ceremony. Thank you Zia!

Profile Picture Heidi, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We contacted Zia two days before we eloped in Big Sur, California. Even with the ultra tight timeframe to prepare, she delivered an absolutely beautiful ceremony in our little circle of redwoods. Everything she did and said from start to finish felt so natural and graceful. The way she told our story and her positive energy helped us have the most special day of our lives.

Zia went above and beyond what we could have possibly expected and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia far exceeded my expectation as a superior wedding officient. To begin with, she set up a consultation meeting to get to know her. Then she set up several follow up meetings so that we always has a coordinated plan in case we had any questions or ideas. During our meetings Zia would ask questions about us so that she could start to develop our story. She also gave us a few questions to answer on our own time and get back to her with. It was this thorough line of finding out our story that she took and transformed into a beautiful wedding ceremony. Many of our guests said it was so touching including my 15 year old son! That shows what a wonderful job she did as its not easy to make a teenage boy get tears in his eyes! I could not recommend higher.

Profile Picture Vince, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was really great to work with. She was very patient with us when we changed our minds and when schedules didn’t work out. The ceremony was so well prepared and went beautifully!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was great. Very serious and reliable. She had everything ready and organized. Very nice ceremony and my family and I were very happy with her work.

Profile Picture Jose, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was an outstanding officiant to our wedding. She took the time to get to know us, and brought a warm and familiarity to the ceremony that put both my self and my wife at ease. I would highly recommend Zia to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. She will put in the time and effort needed to really make it special for your big day.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia did an amazing job as our wedding officiant and we could not recommend her more. Zia asks a set of questions and customizing a wedding ceremony based on your answers. She takes your story and makes it into a beautiful ceremony to share with your family and friends on your wedding day. She has an amazing demeanor and extrudes a sense of calmness.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was fantastic! She was so responsive and thorough throughout the planning process, we always felt taken care of and all of our questions were answered. Zia helped make our ceremony personal to us, and she also incorporated ways to include our guests in the ceremony. That made it all the more special. She's a true professional and is wonderful at what she does - you can tell that she loves her job. We couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was fantastic to work with! She was prompt and professional and always ensured that my husband and I had everything we needed so our ceremony was perfect. Zia scheduled several phone calls and skype calls (as we were out of town) and helped edit our vows and personal pieces we included in our ceremony.

The day before our wedding our venue was unable to attend our ceremony rehearsal. Zia jumped in and helped us with the organization, so we knew where and when we need to walk for the procession and seating for our immediate family. Above and beyond what we expected!

Fast forward to our ceremony and Zia had us feeling comfortable while standing in front our close friends and family. We were full of emotions. Zia had us and our families laughing and crying (it was bound to happen!). We could not have imaged a better day.

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia was very warm and professional. She made our ceremony feel special. She was an easy officiant to work with and a genuine person to spend our wedding day with. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture David, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia is easy, comfortable and fun to work with. She listens attentively and asks good questions to get a clear picture of what you want for a ceremony. She cares that you have a positive experience. She encouraged us to relax and have fun. We did. Our guests had a good time. People told us it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever attended.

Profile Picture C, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zia is wonderful. Our ceremony felt personal and intimate, even though we had only met her twice through FaceTime. He asks the important questions and makes sure you can feel the love in your ceremony. Overall, she touched many hearts during our ceremony with her beautiful work.

Profile Picture Cati, 9/17/17, 1 Review