Monte Verde Inn Reviews

59 | Foresthill, CA

59 Reviews for Monte Verde Inn

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Monte Verde Inn was an absolutely amazing venue. The ease of having everything included took a lot of the weight off my husband and I. On top of that, the location was perfect. We decided to have our wedding in the fall, and the changing of the colors made for great photos. Tina (Wedding Coordinator) was super helpful. Not only did she answer every question I had, she got back to be quickly, she coordinated things for me, she and her team setup all of our wedding decor and signs on the day of, and she made sure everything ran smoothly. Having her throughout the process and on the day of, allowed for my husband and I to just enjoy our day with our family and friends. I couldn't have picked a better venue.

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2016

The Monte Verde Inn is a fabulous venue to have your Wedding. The grounds are breathtaking and the Inn is charming and so romantic.

Our Wedding Coordinator, Tina White was simply amazing. She is organized, professional and extremely detailed. We enjoyed working with Tina and feel that she was a huge reason our wedding was so successful.

From time to time as we reflect on our Wedding Day, Chris and I will forever hold a special memory of The Monte Verde Inn and our new friend, Tina.

Theresa & Chris Gorham

Danielle · Married on 10/16/2016

When Steve, my husband, and I first met with Tina, Monte Verde's coordinator, we knew we had chosen the perfect venue. Tina made the planning process quick, simple, and extremely organized. Her acute attention to detail was phenomenal. She put our minds at ease any time we had questions or concerns. Paying for the majority of the wedding ourselves, we were on a tight budget and Tina worked with us to make our wishes a reality. Though we weren’t able to get married outside under the trees due to rain, Tina, the staff, and my florist, Blooms By Martha made sure to decorate the ballroom as if they were bringing the forest indoors. With the abundance of fresh garland, flowers, and candles, the space was magical. From the staff to the event space itself, Monte Verde was the perfect location for our elegant wedding in the woods.

Leslie · Married on 10/15/2016

Words can not discribe how amazing this venue was. The professionalize and utter kindness of Tina started a year a half ago when we first booked Monte Verde Inn for our wedding. Tina treated me and everyone that knew me, like we all were apart of her family. And every time we communicated, whether it's in person or just by phone or email, she made me feel like the only bride on the planet; her dedication to her career truly shows in everything she does. She is an excellent communicator and is always punctual! Tina and all of her staff was so perfectly orchestrated the entire day of our wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone for any event.....weddings especially. If you read this Tina & staff, thank you so much for making our wedding day beyond of expectations...it was the best day of our life and I owe a lot of that to all your hard work to make our day beautiful!!
    -Leslie Cannon

Cristin · Married on 10/08/2016

The Monte Verde Inn is a beautiful venue. They are so accommodating and easy to work with. They take care of the set up and tear down, the food, alcohol, and more. The venue is also super accommodating if you would like to provide your own personal items for decorations, etc. They made our wedding day perfect. We used a lot of their preferred vendors, which made the day even easier. The wedding coordinator, Tina, was so helpful before and during the wedding. I am so happy we chose this venue. Our wedding was in early October. The leaves were just starting to change colors, and the weather was perfect. I have also attended a beautiful wedding there as a guest in June. You can't go wrong with this venue!

Sharon · Married on 10/07/2016

We loved Monte Verde Inn from the moment we set eyes on the place. Tina, the coordinator, cinched the deal! The fact that it was an inclusive venue that took care of flowers, cake, catering, drinks etc made it an even simpler choice. We knew we wanted an outdoor venue and given our wedding date in October it was a bit of a risk but everything went simply amazing. We were very pleased with the fact that they take care of all the small details. We loved how organized everything was so we didn't have to worry about a thing the day of. The staff was timely in responding to questions during the planning process. Tina coordinated with the all the other vendors and took care of the timeline as well. The day of, the flowers were just what we asked for, all the decorations were done exactly right and the food turned out amazing. All our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked and how great all the staff were. The venue itself is awesome but it's the great staff that made our day just perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue for a beautiful and stress free experience.

Molly · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our dream wedding this past September at Monte Verde Inn! We couldn't have imagined a more special day and location. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all our guests had an amazing time. You get a little bit of everything at this location- big trees, rustic inn and gardens. Tina and her staff made the planning easy and fun! The all inclusiveness of the venue (food, flowers, cake, tables, chairs, linens) was an added bonus. The day of, Tina, kept us all on time and made sure everything went off with out a hitch. Dinner was amazing and everyone raved about how good everything was! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Cindy · Married on 09/04/2016

We were guests at a wedding on September 4th. What an amazing venue. The service was great. The food was really good we had both beef and fish. Well cooked and tasty. Employees were professional but not stuffy. I don't know about the value but I know the bride and groom a valu conscience. Absolutely beautiful space. And we didn't get to see the inside or the barn. Loved it.

Erika · Married on 09/03/2016

Tina and her staff at The Monte Verde Inn were and are amazing!!! My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams in a romantic, intimate, and breathtaking setting. More than a dozen people have told us that our wedding was by the far the best they've been to. We keep hearing "Everything was perfect" "the food was great!" and "It seemed so seamless and well coordinated" I had little to no stress throughout the whole process since The MVI takes care of everything for you. All we had to worry about was hiring a DJ, photographer, and florist (only for personal flowers, the MVI takes care of all of your centerpieces).

The only regret we have is that we can't do it all over again. I give my highest recommendation to any couple who is thinking about picking the MVI as their venue.

Christen · Married on 08/13/2016

I've been meaning to write this review for a month now! My husband and I got married at Monte Verde Inn on August 13. Tina and her staff couldn't have been more amazing. Everything was superb - from our initial meeting and walking around, to the planning and organization and down to every last detail... I honestly could not have picked a more perfect place to get married, (and I'm extremely picky!!) You can tell Tina truly enjoys what she does. She has such a kind, calm, and genuine demeanor about her... something like planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, but she made everything flow so smoothly and always had a smile on her face. The venue itself is just stunning - there's something magical about Monte Verde Inn. Everywhere you look is a beautiful photo op - and I am STILL receiving compliments from our guests on what a beautiful wedding we had. You would be ever so lucky to get married at Monte Verde - don't hesitate to call and make an appointment! And to Tina and her staff: THANK YOU again for everything you did; our day was so special and we are so pleased with all you do.

Monte verde inn is an all inclusive venue for events. They provide the food, decorations, flowers, coordinator and reception site. Many people do not quite understand how amazing an all inclusive site truly is. For a bride like I was, trying to plan a wedding in two months, having no experience with planning a wedding Monte verde and the coordinator Tina were an absolute godsend. They handled everything in such a way that planning my wedding in such a short time turned into a dream. They were professional, efficient and creative. They took my ideas and turned my day into a magical experience. I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding. The day of was so stress free, everything came off without a hitch. I can not imagine a better place for a wedding than Monte Verde. I would recommend it to anyone who is planning a wedding. The surroundings are stunning and the venue site itself is magical. I am so thankful I went with this venue for my wedding.

Leeann · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about the staff and location at the Monte Verde Inn. Our wedding there on 6/25/16 was a dream come true and one of the happiest days of our lives. The entire planning process with the inn was seamless and their staff are so caring and professional. Although they have so much experience and host weddings on a regular basis they made us feel so special and that our wedding was personalized to us. Tina was our main contact and on-site coordinator and she was kind, responsive, and so professional in how she kept everything organized and on track both the day of our wedding and all of the months leading up to it. Throughout our planning process she was responsive whenever we had questions and made all the work that goes into wedding planning smooth and fun. Many of our guests also told us how much they loved the location and it was wonderful to have our special day held at such a beautiful and private setting.

Andrew · Married on 05/29/2016

Monte Verde Inn is not only an amazingly beautiful location, the top notch staff made our wedding day super special. Tina is did such a great job coordinating and making sure things ran smoothly. The food was delicious and the staff accommodated all our DIY decorations. (We had a ton) They worked extremely well with our other vendors and really take the lead in helping you plan your special day. Our day could not have been any better. It was absolutely beautiful.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking to get married in the area.

Carly · Married on 05/20/2016

Tina did a fantastic job on my wedding day. We were having the issue of rain( i was suppose to have an outdoor wedding) I requested the red curtains that they can hang outside but when it came to time it didn't look like we would be having the wedding outside. Tina actually found a way to move the red curtains inside and it looked amazing. Tina did everything she could to make sure my wedding day was perfect. If I needed another event done I would totally go back there.

Crystal · Married on 05/07/2016

We looked all over for the perfect venue for our wedding. We fell in love at first sight with Monte Verde! This venue is not only beautiful but the service you will receive is priceless! From the first showing of the venue throughout the planning process Tina made everything so stress free and seamless!! We had so many people asking us if we were stressed during the planning process and we honestly had nothing to stress about because booking at this venue was the best decision we ever made! We highly recommend if you are looking for a stress free experience then you should book this venue. If we had to book our wedding all over again it would be here!!

Anna · Married on 04/23/2016

I can not thank Tina and all her professional staff enough for making my wedding day absolutely PERFECT! Everything was just the way I imagined it would be, from the food and cake flavors, to the decor, to the customer service for our guest. They were so easy to work with! I never once had to stress about my wedding because they literally took care of EVERYTHING from providing the cake, open bar, center piece flowers with candles, gift table decor, cake table decor... To lining the bridal party up and telling us when to walk down the aisle. And anything I wanted extra, they set up and tore everything down. All I had to do was load it in the car the next morning after a delicious breakfast they prepared for my family. Absolutely amazing venue and staff! Thanks again Tina for making our day perfect!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

I live in the Los Angeles area so planning from far away was a challenge. I wanted a wedding venue that was full-service so I could worry about as few moving parts as possible, and they definitely were! Tina let me have items delivered to the inn before the wedding and held onto them for me, and made herself available to meet the couple of days I was in town in the year or so before the big day. She also recommended an AMAZING local florist (O'Shay's) and worked with them to do our table pieces.

Our wedding was scheduled for late April, and considering the weather in the El Dorado region it was a bit of a risk to have it outdoors. Of course we got married on the one day it rained.. and not only did it rain, it hailed during our ceremony! The staff at the Monte Verde Inn were so helpful and accomodating, and offered to move everything indoors and provide umbrellas for our guests at the last minute.

Everything turned out so beautifully, and people are still talking about our romantic wedding in the mountains. Plus, this place is the most incredible backdrop for wedding photos! Amazing forest scenery? Check! Beautiful historic building? Check! Grand ballroom? Check! We didn't even use the barn and vinyard they have, but those are options, too.

They were hands down fantastic!! Our wedding was Flawless!

Christine · Married on 03/20/2016

Monte Verde did an incredible job with our wedding! It was absolutely amazing!

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

The Monte Verde is the best Venue around. It is beautiful, intimate and the food is awesome. The service was first class from Kelly and her staff. They really made you feel like you didn't need to worry about a thing, which was super comforting. Our wedding was perfect and everyone loved the venue. One of my favorite parts was the seven minutes in heaven where me and my husband sat at our own personal table in the beautiful ballroom by ourselves, and were served all of our H'ourderves and a glass of champagne. It was so intimate and special!

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

I would recommend the Monte Verde Inn to absolutely anyone. Kelli and Tina were amazing and helped guide us every step of the way, they were extremely responsive to the many, many questions I had to ask (both by phone and by email), and they made our special day everything we could have asked for and more.

The best thing about this venue is that everything is included - the food, alcohol, wedding cake, linens/tables/chairs/place settings, and the best part was having Kelli and Tina coordinate everything to make sure it went as planned. They also worked with my florist and DJ to make everything come together the way my husband and I had hoped for.

I sincerely appreciated the little touches that the Monte Verde Inn put on our special day - two really stuck out in my mind. The first one came immediately after our ceremony - the Inn calls it "7 minutes in heaven" where it's just you and your significant other in a room all by yourself for 7 minutes. They provide champagne and a plate of your chosen appetizers for you to enjoy your first moments of marriage together. It was an incredible moment to share together and I'll never forget it. The second was at the end of our wedding - after the last dance we were having a send off through the crowd and off in to our limo, but I wanted more than anything to see my mom and dad before we left for the evening so I asked my sister to make sure they were around. Unbeknownst to me this was already well coordinated by the venue. They brought my husband and I into the Inn and both sets of parents were waiting to tell us goodbye. It was an extremely special moment and I appreciated the thought that went into having this already coordinated as it was not something I obviously had thought about ahead of time.

The all-inclusive format, the well thought-out small details, the experience, and not having to worry about anything on your big day are why I would highly recommend the Monte Verde Inn to anyone.

Natalie · Married on 08/28/2015

we looked long and hard for a venue that both fit our budget and our style, monte verde was unmatched by any other venue. The moment we drove in we knew it was our dream venue. The grounds are breathtaking and combine vintage, and elegant charm. Kelly and Tina were both beyond helpful in helping our vision come to life. To say they are organized and efficient is an understatement. I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about anything with them, and our day went seamless. Being that it's primarily all-inclusive, one might think that it limits your vision and creativity, but that is not the case with this venue at all. Kelly is able to get to the core of how you want your dream day to look and feel and work with you to make sure it comes to life. Her husband, Doug, makes the best food ever! My grandma who was in the catering business for over 40 years said this was the best wedding buffet she has ever had, which is quite a statement given that she is extremely picky. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the venue was, how elegant and intimate it was, and that it felt timeless. The team works tirelessly to make sure every detail goes smoothly. We can't imagine having spent our special day anywhere else. I would highly recommend this venue to anybody regardless of size, budget, or vision. If there was a 6 star option I would choose that without hesitation.

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Of course it would rain on my wedding day! :) Only making our knot tighter!

Working with Kelly at Monte Verde Inn was easy and fun! She actually spoke to you like a normal person and didnt sugar coat anything! As the bride everyone is afraid to tell you "No" or give you any bad news but Kelly gave it to me straight. The day before my wedding she was watching the weather, she pulled me and my new husband aside and gave us the plan B. We had planned for an outside ceremony and reception but that wasnt looking like it was going to happen. She knew how bad we wanted to get married outside under her beautiful arbor and great big redwood trees that she held out hope and still set up for an outside ceremony. We knew an outside reception was out of the picture due to the rain that was forecast-ed.

Luckily the rain stopped for the ceremony and we even got some sun that peaked out. It lasted until the dinner was served so thank you weather and thank you Kelly and the Monte Verde Inn team for making everything go smoothly.

Now we planned for an outside reception but let me tell you that reception inside was amazing! We were all warm and the inn was set up beautifully! All the flowers from the ceremony outside were brought in and filled the Inn with color and life. The lighten was romantic and Kelly and her team set up the tables perfectly.

I love this venue and the Monte Verde Inn Team. The bar tenders were a crack up and all the guests liked talking to them.

Rain or Shine this is the most beautiful venue!!!

Thanks again Monte Verde Inn!! Especially Kelly and Lindsay!

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2014

The Monte Verde Inn was the first and only venue that my now-husband and I looked at. We had found it online and seen all sorts of photos and as soon as we saw it in person we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else. My coworker had also gotten married there and spoke very highly of her experience. It is an absolutely beautiful place. The big beautiful redwood trees to provide a canopy over the outdoor ceremony site/dancefloor had me swooning. There are so many different background options for photos too. From the vineyard, to the beautiful old inn, to the fountain, to the tree lined path, and so many more.

Kelly and her team at the MVI are so wonderful to work with. She is an absolute professional and I felt completely comfortable in her hands. She is quick to respond to emails and happily answered any and all questions I had. Working within our somewhat modest budget was never an issue either. She takes away the need for a wedding planner, especially a day-of-coordinator - which is a huge cost-saver and stress reliever. Everything that is included in the cost - dinner, cake, drinks, chairs and tables, table linens, most of the flowers, etc. make it a great value. It may sound more expensive, initially, but when you add up the cost of getting all of those things from individual vendors (especially unforeseen costs like cake serving or having a plated dinner vs buffet), you realize you are saving a lot of money, and a lot of hassle! Which is exactly what I wanted, so that I could stay as stress-free as possible!

The day of the wedding couldn't have run more smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing! And someone from her team was always there to make sure I had anything I needed, from a sip of water, to a glass of champagne :) And the food! Kelly's husband, Doug, is a professional chef and cooks the best wedding food you will ever taste! We received so many compliments on what a beautiful, magical, wonderful wedding it was and we couldn't agree more!