Monte Verde Inn Reviews

Monte Verde Inn 1
  • Erica

Erica Paullin · Married on 09/07/2019

Monte Verde is AMAZING!!

My husband and I just got married here last weekend and holy crap we are still glowing with how perfect the night went!! Monte Verde is an almost all inclusive venue that really takes all the stress away from the couple. We were engaged for a little over a year and we were constantly asked by family and friends "oh my god aren't you stressed out??.. (annoyed face)."I can honestly say as the bride I was not and I am an overplanning kind of person. The coordinator Lexi and her staff have everything down to the exact minute and down to every single detail. Many details are taken care of for you and all you and your partner simply need to do is choose your details and then show up(cake detail, cake flavors, linens, all food, all bar drinks, florist for centerpieces, servers etc. ALL DONE FOR YOU) It was so nice! The only vendors we had to hire on our own were photographer/photobooth, videographer and DJ (all of which Lexi provides recommendations.) And the food was really good which is definitely a plus.

We need to give a special shoutout to the wedding planner and day of coordinator Lexi. She is AMAZING. She is awesome at communicating and providing honest feedback and opinions of what she thinks couples actually need versus what they see on pinterest that would cause a lot more work. She is VERY detailed oriented and thinks of so many things before the couple even does. On the day of she does an amazing job running the night and is always in the right spot at the right time holding exactly what it is that you are looking for.

Monte Verde is definitely worth the money. It is nicely tucked away off of Foresthill road. You feel like you are out of town getting married in a magical forest covered in twinkle lights but in reality you are about 20 minutes out of town. I also loved that everything was at one location (ceremony, reception, getting ready, etc.) The house itself is beautiful and has a lot of vintage traditional details that are to die for. There is also an inside ballroom that can be used in case of rain or in colder seasons.

We felt like our wedding was a movie. Everything went perfect and everything was so beautiful! I wish we could re-live the night over and over again!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Monte Verde Inn 2

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful venue

I loved the Monte Verde Inn. It was gorgeous. Perfect setting for a wedding especially in the summer. Lexi, the coordinator, did an amazing job setting everything up and fulfilling our vision. She made wedding planning so easy.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen A Mosca · Married on 07/06/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding

Our son was married here on 7/06/19. It was over the top AMAZING! Hard to know where to start. But Lexi, the coordinator, is the obvious choice! She's a great communicator, she's very organized, she's on top of every little thing and she has a LOT of experience doing what she does. She's also knowledgeable and entertaining about human nature and gives great direction throughout the event. Next, the venue itself is absolutely beautiful. It's romantic, intimate (1 event per day) , clean, convenient (10 min east of Auburn) right off a very modern expressway. The backdrops there are STUNNING for your pictures. The price is excellent for what you get (all inclusive with delicious food, tables, chairs, linens, place settings, flowers and cake!) The florist is top notch who provides the venue flowers, the cake from the designated bakery is delicious, the FOOD is very good! The atmosphere and layout of the venue is very fun and beautiful. You cannot go wrong having your wedding here!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Day Ever!

MVI gave us the best day ever. Everything was absolutely perfect! Lexi is the mastermind behind it all and she ensures everything runs smoothly and she really thinks of everything down to the smallest of details. She is very easy to communicate with and was honestly there every step of the way, including the entire day/night of our wedding. We live out of state so the fact that they take care of most everything helped immensely. The venue is beautiful and intimate. We got married at the end of August and my biggest concern was the heat. It was a warm day, but by the time the ceremony it had really cooled down and was not bad at all. We still can’t stop talking about the day and we are so glad we chose MVI! Thank you Lexi & the entire staff!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Mcdowell · Married on 05/25/2019

Best day ever.

Absolutely everyone should get married at Monte Verde Inn. I have literally never written an online review for anything in my life, but I feel this strongly about Monte Verde that I had to write one!
    It was the most perfect day. Not only are the grounds beautiful, but Lexi, the coordinator, is amazing. There was not a single thing she didn't think of or have completely covered. She planned and executed what was, hands down, the best day of my life. She was very personable, friendly, and attentive to every single detail. She went above and beyond in every single way. Get married here, you won't regret it, I promise!! :)

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Breedwell · Married on 08/04/2018

Indescribably perfect experience!

My husband and I had our wedding here 8/4/18. It's hard to describe how perfect of a day it was. The venue is gorgeous and well maintained by the staff. It was the perfect setting for our special day. I cannot describe how painless the planning process was with Lexi (coordinator). Everything is laid out very plainly and you can decide from there. But it is also as customizable as you could want. She is flexible and accommodating when need be, to ensure your wedding is exactly how you want it. The way they do their pricing makes it easy to understand where your money is going and the prices are very reasonable for what you are getting. The food was excellent. The cake from Divine Desserts was incredible, honestly the best cake I've ever had. People raved and almost all of it got eaten! The flowers were gorgeous. Everything turned out better than what I had anticipated. It was a completely stress-free day for me, I am sure thanks to Lexi's hard work at keeping any issues away from me. There is nothing I would change about their process, it truly guarantees you have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Cayci

Cayci · Married on 11/10/2017

Cannot say enough...

The experience that we had at Monte Verde was completely beyond words. Lexi made our wedding so simple and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She made sure that everyone knew what they needed to be doing (we did have some rowdy groomsmen :)) and everything went off exactly as it was supposed to. This was the perfect venue and perfect day. Thank you to all of the staff at MVI and I so highly recommend them for anyone looking for an intimate, beautiful venue in the Northern California foothills!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Monte Verde Inn was an absolutely amazing venue. The ease of having everything included took a lot of the weight off my husband and I. On top of that, the location was perfect. We decided to have our wedding in the fall, and the changing of the colors made for great photos. Tina (Wedding Coordinator) was super helpful. Not only did she answer every question I had, she got back to be quickly, she coordinated things for me, she and her team setup all of our wedding decor and signs on the day of, and she made sure everything ran smoothly. Having her throughout the process and on the day of, allowed for my husband and I to just enjoy our day with our family and friends. I couldn't have picked a better venue.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2016

The Monte Verde Inn is a fabulous venue to have your Wedding. The grounds are breathtaking and the Inn is charming and so romantic.

Our Wedding Coordinator, Tina White was simply amazing. She is organized, professional and extremely detailed. We enjoyed working with Tina and feel that she was a huge reason our wedding was so successful.

From time to time as we reflect on our Wedding Day, Chris and I will forever hold a special memory of The Monte Verde Inn and our new friend, Tina.

Theresa & Chris Gorham

Sent on 11/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/16/2016

When Steve, my husband, and I first met with Tina, Monte Verde's coordinator, we knew we had chosen the perfect venue. Tina made the planning process quick, simple, and extremely organized. Her acute attention to detail was phenomenal. She put our minds at ease any time we had questions or concerns. Paying for the majority of the wedding ourselves, we were on a tight budget and Tina worked with us to make our wishes a reality. Though we weren’t able to get married outside under the trees due to rain, Tina, the staff, and my florist, Blooms By Martha made sure to decorate the ballroom as if they were bringing the forest indoors. With the abundance of fresh garland, flowers, and candles, the space was magical. From the staff to the event space itself, Monte Verde was the perfect location for our elegant wedding in the woods.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Leslie · Married on 10/15/2016

Words can not discribe how amazing this venue was. The professionalize and utter kindness of Tina started a year a half ago when we first booked Monte Verde Inn for our wedding. Tina treated me and everyone that knew me, like we all were apart of her family. And every time we communicated, whether it's in person or just by phone or email, she made me feel like the only bride on the planet; her dedication to her career truly shows in everything she does. She is an excellent communicator and is always punctual! Tina and all of her staff was so perfectly orchestrated the entire day of our wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone for any event.....weddings especially. If you read this Tina & staff, thank you so much for making our wedding day beyond of expectations...it was the best day of our life and I owe a lot of that to all your hard work to make our day beautiful!!
    -Leslie Cannon

Sent on 11/04/2016

Cristin · Married on 10/08/2016

The Monte Verde Inn is a beautiful venue. They are so accommodating and easy to work with. They take care of the set up and tear down, the food, alcohol, and more. The venue is also super accommodating if you would like to provide your own personal items for decorations, etc. They made our wedding day perfect. We used a lot of their preferred vendors, which made the day even easier. The wedding coordinator, Tina, was so helpful before and during the wedding. I am so happy we chose this venue. Our wedding was in early October. The leaves were just starting to change colors, and the weather was perfect. I have also attended a beautiful wedding there as a guest in June. You can't go wrong with this venue!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Sharon · Married on 10/07/2016

We loved Monte Verde Inn from the moment we set eyes on the place. Tina, the coordinator, cinched the deal! The fact that it was an inclusive venue that took care of flowers, cake, catering, drinks etc made it an even simpler choice. We knew we wanted an outdoor venue and given our wedding date in October it was a bit of a risk but everything went simply amazing. We were very pleased with the fact that they take care of all the small details. We loved how organized everything was so we didn't have to worry about a thing the day of. The staff was timely in responding to questions during the planning process. Tina coordinated with the all the other vendors and took care of the timeline as well. The day of, the flowers were just what we asked for, all the decorations were done exactly right and the food turned out amazing. All our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked and how great all the staff were. The venue itself is awesome but it's the great staff that made our day just perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue for a beautiful and stress free experience.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Molly · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our dream wedding this past September at Monte Verde Inn! We couldn't have imagined a more special day and location. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all our guests had an amazing time. You get a little bit of everything at this location- big trees, rustic inn and gardens. Tina and her staff made the planning easy and fun! The all inclusiveness of the venue (food, flowers, cake, tables, chairs, linens) was an added bonus. The day of, Tina, kept us all on time and made sure everything went off with out a hitch. Dinner was amazing and everyone raved about how good everything was! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Cindy · Married on 09/04/2016

We were guests at a wedding on September 4th. What an amazing venue. The service was great. The food was really good we had both beef and fish. Well cooked and tasty. Employees were professional but not stuffy. I don't know about the value but I know the bride and groom a valu conscience. Absolutely beautiful space. And we didn't get to see the inside or the barn. Loved it.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Erika · Married on 09/03/2016

Tina and her staff at The Monte Verde Inn were and are amazing!!! My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams in a romantic, intimate, and breathtaking setting. More than a dozen people have told us that our wedding was by the far the best they've been to. We keep hearing "Everything was perfect" "the food was great!" and "It seemed so seamless and well coordinated" I had little to no stress throughout the whole process since The MVI takes care of everything for you. All we had to worry about was hiring a DJ, photographer, and florist (only for personal flowers, the MVI takes care of all of your centerpieces).

The only regret we have is that we can't do it all over again. I give my highest recommendation to any couple who is thinking about picking the MVI as their venue.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Christen · Married on 08/13/2016

I've been meaning to write this review for a month now! My husband and I got married at Monte Verde Inn on August 13. Tina and her staff couldn't have been more amazing. Everything was superb - from our initial meeting and walking around, to the planning and organization and down to every last detail... I honestly could not have picked a more perfect place to get married, (and I'm extremely picky!!) You can tell Tina truly enjoys what she does. She has such a kind, calm, and genuine demeanor about her... something like planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, but she made everything flow so smoothly and always had a smile on her face. The venue itself is just stunning - there's something magical about Monte Verde Inn. Everywhere you look is a beautiful photo op - and I am STILL receiving compliments from our guests on what a beautiful wedding we had. You would be ever so lucky to get married at Monte Verde - don't hesitate to call and make an appointment! And to Tina and her staff: THANK YOU again for everything you did; our day was so special and we are so pleased with all you do.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Monte verde inn is an all inclusive venue for events. They provide the food, decorations, flowers, coordinator and reception site. Many people do not quite understand how amazing an all inclusive site truly is. For a bride like I was, trying to plan a wedding in two months, having no experience with planning a wedding Monte verde and the coordinator Tina were an absolute godsend. They handled everything in such a way that planning my wedding in such a short time turned into a dream. They were professional, efficient and creative. They took my ideas and turned my day into a magical experience. I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding. The day of was so stress free, everything came off without a hitch. I can not imagine a better place for a wedding than Monte Verde. I would recommend it to anyone who is planning a wedding. The surroundings are stunning and the venue site itself is magical. I am so thankful I went with this venue for my wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Leeann · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about the staff and location at the Monte Verde Inn. Our wedding there on 6/25/16 was a dream come true and one of the happiest days of our lives. The entire planning process with the inn was seamless and their staff are so caring and professional. Although they have so much experience and host weddings on a regular basis they made us feel so special and that our wedding was personalized to us. Tina was our main contact and on-site coordinator and she was kind, responsive, and so professional in how she kept everything organized and on track both the day of our wedding and all of the months leading up to it. Throughout our planning process she was responsive whenever we had questions and made all the work that goes into wedding planning smooth and fun. Many of our guests also told us how much they loved the location and it was wonderful to have our special day held at such a beautiful and private setting.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Andrew · Married on 05/29/2016

Monte Verde Inn is not only an amazingly beautiful location, the top notch staff made our wedding day super special. Tina is did such a great job coordinating and making sure things ran smoothly. The food was delicious and the staff accommodated all our DIY decorations. (We had a ton) They worked extremely well with our other vendors and really take the lead in helping you plan your special day. Our day could not have been any better. It was absolutely beautiful.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking to get married in the area.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Carly · Married on 05/20/2016

Tina did a fantastic job on my wedding day. We were having the issue of rain( i was suppose to have an outdoor wedding) I requested the red curtains that they can hang outside but when it came to time it didn't look like we would be having the wedding outside. Tina actually found a way to move the red curtains inside and it looked amazing. Tina did everything she could to make sure my wedding day was perfect. If I needed another event done I would totally go back there.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Crystal · Married on 05/07/2016

We looked all over for the perfect venue for our wedding. We fell in love at first sight with Monte Verde! This venue is not only beautiful but the service you will receive is priceless! From the first showing of the venue throughout the planning process Tina made everything so stress free and seamless!! We had so many people asking us if we were stressed during the planning process and we honestly had nothing to stress about because booking at this venue was the best decision we ever made! We highly recommend if you are looking for a stress free experience then you should book this venue. If we had to book our wedding all over again it would be here!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Anna · Married on 04/23/2016

I can not thank Tina and all her professional staff enough for making my wedding day absolutely PERFECT! Everything was just the way I imagined it would be, from the food and cake flavors, to the decor, to the customer service for our guest. They were so easy to work with! I never once had to stress about my wedding because they literally took care of EVERYTHING from providing the cake, open bar, center piece flowers with candles, gift table decor, cake table decor... To lining the bridal party up and telling us when to walk down the aisle. And anything I wanted extra, they set up and tore everything down. All I had to do was load it in the car the next morning after a delicious breakfast they prepared for my family. Absolutely amazing venue and staff! Thanks again Tina for making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

I live in the Los Angeles area so planning from far away was a challenge. I wanted a wedding venue that was full-service so I could worry about as few moving parts as possible, and they definitely were! Tina let me have items delivered to the inn before the wedding and held onto them for me, and made herself available to meet the couple of days I was in town in the year or so before the big day. She also recommended an AMAZING local florist (O'Shay's) and worked with them to do our table pieces.

Our wedding was scheduled for late April, and considering the weather in the El Dorado region it was a bit of a risk to have it outdoors. Of course we got married on the one day it rained.. and not only did it rain, it hailed during our ceremony! The staff at the Monte Verde Inn were so helpful and accomodating, and offered to move everything indoors and provide umbrellas for our guests at the last minute.

Everything turned out so beautifully, and people are still talking about our romantic wedding in the mountains. Plus, this place is the most incredible backdrop for wedding photos! Amazing forest scenery? Check! Beautiful historic building? Check! Grand ballroom? Check! We didn't even use the barn and vinyard they have, but those are options, too.

Sent on 07/15/2016

They were hands down fantastic!! Our wedding was Flawless!

Sent on 04/29/2016