Monica Hayes Makeup Reviews

34 | Jacksonville, FL

34 Reviews for Monica Hayes Makeup

Kara · Married on 04/22/2016

Monica was wonderful, She is very accommodating and easy to talk to, and a lot of fun to work with. I would defiantly recommend her and if I ever need my make up done for another event I will use her again. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Tina and Keith · Married on 03/05/2016

Monica did my makeup for my engagement shoot and I absolutely loved it!! She even came to my house several weeks prior to let me try out airbrush vs. liquid foundation and also did my eye makeup so that I could get an idea of what it would look like. I loved the final work on the day of the shoot. My makeup looked flawless and perfect. She was also very flexible when we had to make last minute changes for the original shoot day due to weather. She was very friendly and professional. Her prices are also very reasonable! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Monica was absolutely amazing! From the very first time I contacted her, she was just as excited as I was about my wedding day. She responded very quickly and always was willing to work with me with anything I needed or provide me with answers to my many questions. I was unsure I could fit a trial in due to the fact I live out of state, but she was so eager to work with any schedule I have to help fit a trial in. She came to the house week of wedding which was so helpful and accommodating. Day of she showed up on time and got right to work! Everyone LOVED their makeup and looked gorgeous. I rarely wear makeup but loved how beautiful my makeup was for the wedding! I cannot speak enough great things about her!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Tiffanie · Married on 09/25/2015

Monica was so fantastic to work with and she did a wonderful job on both my mother in law and myself! The make up held exceptionally well and stayed beautiful the whole day! I absolutely adored it!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Kim · Married on 06/20/2015

Monica is so wonderful! Not only does she do amazing wedding makeup, but I've used her for makeup for portrait sessions as well as fora bachelorette party (mini makeovers)! She is willing to travel to you or you can come to her. She always listens to exactly what you want and then makes sure that you're 100% happy with your look. Her warm personality and million watt smile make her a joy to be around, who wouldn't want that on their wedding day?

Sent on 09/21/2015
  • W

Windy · Married on 05/17/2014

I usually don't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis. Mostly it's just mascara and blush and on occasion a CC cream to even out my skin tone. So, for my wedding day, I still wanted my makeup to be natural with a little flare. I have witnessed Monica's makeup magic for my sister in law's wedding in New York. She did a beautiful job for the bride and I knew then that I wanted her to do my makeup for my special day.

Monica was very attentive to my ideas and the vision I had for my wedding day makeup. To get a clear understanding of what I wanted, she asked for pictures that showed what I wanted. She has a great talent and is exceptional at picking certain colors that highlight the beautiful features on your face and she knows how to accentuate those features without making you look like you are wearing a ton of makeup. My makeup looked flawless on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier. Monica captured the look I wanted and it was more than I could have ever dreamed. Whenever I look at my wedding photos I am amazed at how natural my face looks and how beautiful Monica made look with her makeup magic.

She is very professional, prompt, organized and knows how to make the bride feel at ease. I would definitely have her do my makeup for future special occasions. Actually, I wish I could have her do my makeup on a daily basis.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Valerie · Married on 05/10/2014

Monica did my makeup for my wedding. Not only did she respond to all of my messages(which was a lot) but she was patient and understood every single one of my concerns. From the start to finish she never was anything short of amazing. My wedding was on a hot May Day in Florida and she was ready with a plan to make sure I looked amazing the entire night. I feel very lucky to have had someone with patience even more so because I am not a huge make up wearer and she still understood me. If I needed my make up again... Without a doubt I would go to her again.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Monica is truly wonderful! She did my prom and graduation makeup last year. She was flexible with time and drove all the way to my house to make it easier on me! She did a flawless job and I was so thrilled with the results, not to mention all the compliments I received.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Monica did an amazing job for my whole wedding party on my special day! She did an amazing job! She really listens to what you want, not what she wants! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for makeup services for any occasion!

Sent on 11/01/2015