Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry Reviews

7 | San Francisco, CA

7 Reviews for Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry

Tania · Married on 05/03/2014

I HIGHLY recommend Monica for your makeup needs! I had the pleasure of having Monica do my makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding day. Each time I looked exactly how I envisioned and it showed in the pictures! On the day of the wedding, Monica did my mom and 3 bridesmaids, all of who loved their makeup and everyone looked beautiful! She is very talented and is able to re-create a look you show her in a picture. I am so thankful I found Monica and that she was able to do my makeup for the most important day of my life!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry is fantastic! Monica did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding day! The makeup was just enough to make me stand out and feel special, but not so much that I feel like it was caked on. I received tons of compliments from my wedding guests. Also, Monica is wonderful to work with. She doesn't try to up-sell (one of my pet peeves) and she listens to & responds to what you'd like. It was wonderful to have her as part of my wedding day, as she has very calm & lovely presence. I was very happy with how she did my makeup as a brown-skinned woman (many makeup artists I looked up had no images of makeup done on brown-skinned women or it looked inappropriate). I definitely recommend her for your makeup needs!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • User3120731 · 2+ years ago

Monica is a ROCKSTAR! I had my makeup trial run with her today, and I was knocked off my feet with what an amazing job she did. I had VERY high expectations for the way I wanted my make up to look... and by my surprise she exceeded these expectations! Also she was very nice and fun to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone I know.... She even put lashes on at my trial run for no extra cost! Also, very professional & had a great invoice, which I find some vendors do not.
    Overall- AMAZING!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Lacey · Married on 09/22/2012

I needed Monica to do my wedding make up on very short notice. She was able to squeeze my event in, and I couldn't be more pleased. Monica's work is nothing short of amazing and worth every penny. She is passionate about her trade and soooo good at it. Everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous, and Monica is the sweetest! You'll be disappointed by not calling her, trust me!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Dolores · Married on 09/22/2012

Monica did the make-up for my daughter's wedding. I am 59 years old and Monica was very sensitive to my desire that my make-up not look like a 20 year old. She used age-appropriate colors and textures and I loved it! I wanted her to come to my house every day!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Rose · Married on 07/27/2012

Monica was AWESOME!!! There were a lot of things that did not go perfectly or as planned the day of my wedding but my make-up was not one of them. Monica did an excellent job on both my make-up and my bridesmaid's make-up. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist. LOVED her and glad I choose her to do my make-up on my special day!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Kailey · Married on 07/21/2012

Monica did my makeup for my wedding and did and outstanding job! She is very easy going and listens to exactly what you want. She was wonderful enough to stay around and touch up my makeup after pictures, which I was very grateful for! I would highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 08/10/2012