Momentus Special Events & More Reviews

Momentus Special Events & More 5
Momentus Special Events & More 6
Momentus Special Events & More 7

Maryi · Married on 07/09/2017

The wedding was everything I had envisioned. Thank you Rosalina!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Diana · Married on 07/01/2017

Rosalina is truly amazing! She is very professional and responsive as well as well versed in all areas of wedding/event planning - she introduced us to all of the best vendors and knew exactly what would work best at our venue and according to our style. She made planning my destination wedding in PR via emails and phone calls as easy as if I lived there! Rosalina is an absolute pleasure to work with and makes everything seamless including all the planning and preparation prior to the wedding as well as her execution on the wedding day -- Everything was perfect!! We really appreciated all of her hard work, dedication, attention to detail, and time spent on our wedding to help make it special. We truly could not have pulled it off without her!! Thank you again soo soo much!! ;)

Sent on 07/16/2017
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Gracias a Rosalina y sus asistentes tuvimos una boda perfecta y disfrutamos cada momento sin tener que preocuparnos por nada. Rosalina es super atenta a los detalles, responsable, sincera, estricta y tiene buen gusto; sin embargo lo más que agradezco y la principal razón por la que la recomiendo es por lo rápido que siempre contestó todos mis mensajes y correos electrónicos . Durante la planificación de una boda esto es super importante y necesario. Muchas gracias nuevamente por todo lo que hicieron por nosotros!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2017

Rosalina helped us plan our April 30 wedding at the Condado Vanderbilt. My husband and I could not have been more pleased! She was extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process, no matter what time of day. We always felt confident in selecting our vendors through her because it was apparent she only selects the BEST. Rosalina's true value came through on our wedding day. We did not have to think of a thing. She orchestrated everything behind the scenes and kept the whole day on track. Her assistant Carlos was very professional and made us felt at ease. We were so relaxed and able to enjoy our day because we felt completely comfortable knowing that we were in very capable hands.

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Ilianna

Ilianna Paschalidis · Married on 04/28/2017

Dream Come True!

Rosalina was recommended to us by the Condado Vanderbilt event planner, and I was nervous in the beginning because I was planning the wedding from Portsmouth, NH, and had never met Rosalina. She turned out to be THE BEST planner anyone could hope for. Rosalina 100% made our dream wedding come to life. My guests, to this day, talk about our event, and describe it as the most beautiful and classy wedding they have ever attended.
    I own my own medical practice, and have two toddlers. I don’t even know how it all came together so seamlessly except that Rosalina made it all happen. Her class, grace, and sophistication came through all of her work. She was on top of everything, and made sure that no details were left behind. I could have never done that without her, and I will forever be grateful to her. She listened to everything that my heart was asking, and made it happen with a timeless beauty.
    If you are reading theses reviews and looking for someone who will truly take the time to listen and create your dream wedding I can assure you that Rosalina is the one. She is someone that I trust and recommend above and beyond the five stars—Thank you Rosalina, sending love from the whole Rossetti family! XO

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Momentus Special Events & More 8
    Momentus Special Events & More 9
    Momentus Special Events & More 10
    Momentus Special Events & More 11
    Momentus Special Events & More 12

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Rosalina is very knowledgeable and professional. We instantly felt as if we were in good hands. She provided an amazing service for us from beginning to end. She helped our wedding run seamlessly. We are forever thankful to her and her team. <3 <3

Sent on 04/11/2017

Kate · Married on 03/18/2017

We worked with Rosalina to plan our March 2017 destination wedding in Old San Juan from Washington, DC. We had options for planners and after conversation with Rosalina, we decided she was the one. She was very personable, warm, and made us feel unique -- not another formulaic wedding. I highly recommend working with Rosalina -she was always available and responsive every step of the way. Any issues we threw at her including recommendations for our welcome drinks venue and rehearsal dinner were resolved. Our wedding day turned out to be everything we had wished for. We received so many compliments about how smoothly and elegant everything went, from the ceremony to the beautifully decorated reception. Rosalina perfectly executed our day and made our vision come to life!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Natalie · Married on 03/11/2017

Rosalina was an excellent planner who made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I can honestly say that I barely felt any stress during the entire planning process because I knew I was in good hands. We planned a destination wedding at the Vanderbilt in Puerto Rico from New York and knew we needed someone to help us pick the right vendors and take care of all of the little details we couldn't deal with from afar. From the beginning she sent us excellent vendor recommendations who you could tell highly respected her. She was extremely responsive and was always ready to jump on the phone whenever we needed her. She was easy to communicate with through email, phone and text at any time. The day of the wedding turned out absolutely incredible! She recommended a decorator that created the most stunning background for our big day and worked with them to bring my vision to life with minimal time needed from us. The wedding day went off without a hitch and she was sure to take care of everything without bothering me on the day of to ensure I could relax and focus on enjoying myself. Stellar planner! You will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Melanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Momentus Special Events was referred to me by a close friend. Rosalina took my wedding on with very short notice. I got in touch with her in November and our wedding was planned for January 14th. She is very professional and always available. She brought everything together beautifully. Everyone that she recommended came through and worked together really well. Our wedding was flawless and a lot of fun ! I would definitely recommend Momentus Special Events!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Clara · Married on 12/03/2016

I just don't have enough words to describe how incredible Rosalina is! If you want a dream wedding, there is no other planner remotely close to how amazing she is. My husband and I had a long 2-year engagement, and from day 1 Rosalina was on top of everything. We live in Rochester, NY, so I was slightly nervous about having a destination wedding. But Rosalina was on top of everything, she even organized my own thoughts :P She took to time to get to know us and guided us through the whole process, from the general design to the very last detail. The vendors she recommended were top notch, she coordinated with each one of them and executed the day of the wedding flawlessly. Thank you Rosalina!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Z

Zulma · Married on 11/12/2016

Rosalina is magnificent! Her professionalism, experience, care and concern for the client is outstanding. My daughter's wedding exceeded all our expectations and it was all thanks to Rosalina. She listens to the client, makes appropriate recommendations and meets your needs. She is also very organized, punctual and demonstrates careful attention to every detail. She has remarkable relationships with vendors in the island and is able to recommend ones that will deliver what you are looking for. I can not recommend her enough! If you want a stress-free, beautiful, fairy-tale wedding in Puerto Rico, Rosalina is the person to hire to do the job.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Keila · Married on 10/22/2016

From the moment we first spoke on the phone to the last minute of our dream day, Rosalina showed professionalism and great knowledge of the wedding industry in Puerto Rico. Her recommendations on top vendors were on point. She also helped in shaping the concept and theme of the wedding we wanted, and was also very honest when something wouldn't work the way we thought. She made sure we were pleased and happy with every little detail throughout the process. We enjoyed every second of our wedding day and we did not worry about anything!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Ana · Married on 09/16/2016

Where can I start! Momentus's founder and wedding planner, Rosalina is an exceptional, responsible and very resourceful wedding planner. I couldn't have found a better coordinator! Her creativity, responsiveness, elegant and unique taste in vendors, event ideas and organization throught the entire planning process is excellent. Adding to that her "on point" timing and organization during the wedding day. I recommend Miss Torres's services with my eyes closed! She lives up to any bride's expectations.
    Sincerely,
    A very happy bride,
    Ana Quiles

Sent on 10/08/2016

Marianne · Married on 08/19/2016

Rosalina and the Momentus team truly made our wedding day a dream come true. My husband and I live in NJ, but have shared so many memories together in PR, that our dream was to celebrate our wedding there. We encountered a problem with our initial wedding planner and reached out to Rosalina to help us only 1 month away from our wedding date. She reassured us that the task was possible and was able to execute everything down the the last minute of our wedding. She recommended to us the best vendors and everything was done exactly how we dreamed. We are so grateful to Rosalina for making everything happen and are truly impressed with her work ethic. She maintains great communication with her clients, which to me was a huge plus, especially living in NJ. She is very organized and made a timeline to make sure we had sufficient time for everything we wanted to include on our wedding day. Our guests were in awe with how beautiful our wedding came out, especially those who had never been to Puerto Rico, and it was all possible with the help of Rosalina and her team!! We will be forever grateful and will cherish that day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/26/2016

B · Married on 07/16/2016

I've been putting off writing this review because part of me feels like it's the end of an era, a journey, an experience. But I can wholeheartedly say ROSALINA TORRES IS THE BEST DECISION, BEST MONEY TO BE SPENT, BEST WEDDING COORDINATOR FOR YOUR WEDDING. I'm not sure how I found her, but it was like it was meant to be. Right away, she was professional and responsive. As a busy bride, there is nothing more simple and more important than someone who just responds to your e-mails. But Rosalina was even more than that. We came to Puerto Rico a little under a year before our wedding to meet her and some other vendors. Before we knew it, we were hanging out with Rosalina like we knew her all of our lives. She's cool. Her care and passion for this work are authentic and so refreshing. I was even more impressed that even being around her doors just seemed to open up and things that were impossible were all of a sudden possible. In San Juan, PR everyone, and I do mean everyone, in the wedding world knows Rosalina. It speaks volumes of her personality, passion and her professionalism. Just say her name and things happen.
    For over a year, Rosalina was my go-to, my partner and crime, my creative partner. If I had a question, a problem, a concern, I let Rosalina know and she would spearhead the process to get it all worked out. I could be on the edge, ready to quit, ready to give up and one conversation with Rosalina and I was back on track again. That's the type of wedding coordinator you want in your corner on one of the most important days of your life. That's who we had in our corner and we've never regretted the decision - not once. She's on point, versatile, and works well with diverse cultures and people. She's the consummate professional. She's a BOSS.
    THANK YOU Rosalina, Carlos (such a great help on the wedding day) and the entire Momentus Special Event & More team! We are so blessed to have had Rosalina as the head of our all-star wedding team!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Adriana · Married on 07/02/2016

Rosalina is very professional, has good taste, and has strong relationships with the top vendors in San Juan. Our wedding could not have been more beautiful. I had a well defined vision and knew exactly what kind of music and decor I wanted. Rosalina provided all the support I needed in the planning process and the wedding was executed very smoothly the day-of. If there were any issues we were not aware of them and neither were the guests. I highly recommend hiring help for your destination wedding. I was not stressed out at all and I was able to enjoy every moment to the fullest!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Erica · Married on 06/14/2016

I was in contact with Rosalina from the very start, even before I decided to have my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She was very responsive from the very beginning to the last. She's emailed and texted me back instantaneously to a few minutes after I've contacted her. This review is well overdue since the wedding, but it still feels like a wonderful dream come true! I think a planner is a must have with any destination wedding, and ROSALINA is a MUST HAVE PLANNER. All the vendors she suggested were the best in the area, and she helped me negotiate with them until I was satisfied. She's really great at what she does! I highly recommend her to anyone thinking about getting married in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2016

Rosalina is incredible! Our wedding was planned over a year and we came to Puerto Rico once during the whole process. I felt that I could fully trust her when I could not be physically present on the island to meet with vendors and plan. She was so accommodating being that we were planning the wedding from the mainland. She was so knowledgeable and explained everything during the planning process. I felt early on that I could trust her to make decisions that were in our best interest. She directed us to vendors and provided us lists so that we did not have to search on our own. She listened to my vision and helped create the most elegant, memorable and exciting wedding! Our guests had commented that it was the best, most beautiful and fun wedding they've ever been to. This day could not have been possible without her planning and budgeting skills, attention to detail, timelines, trust and communication. Our wedding went above and beyond of what I envisioned and everything was perfect. I felt that I had people taking care of me on the wedding day and that I did not have to worry about a single thing. She and her assistant took care of everything and even helped me with little things such as my hair touch ups for pictures. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a destination or local wedding in Puerto Rico and she will create the most incredible, memorable, exciting, fun and beautiful day. We love you Rosalina! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Rosalina was amazing. She met us on our two trips to Puerto Rico before our wedding. She accompanied us to the designer, tasting and cake tasting. Her vendors were professional and we felt the best on the island. She handled everything the day of our wedding on Palomino Island and I highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable about the island and vendors. I don't think our wedding would have been so enjoyable without her. I didn't have to life a finger the day of the wedding and I could focus on my family and friends that had traveled to see us.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Phil · Married on 04/30/2016

Let me begin by truthfully and genuinely saying our wedding day was spectacular, and exactly what we wanted. We looked at many different planners, and decided on Momentus Special Events because their product had everything we were looking for. Rosalina Torres is a sharp cookie who gets the job done. It is very hard to comprehend the high level of coordination and organization that is required to pull off a wedding, and Rosalina delivers an all accounts. Months after our wedding, family, friends, and guests still will not stop about how perfect our wedding was; this is due in large part to the efforts of Rosalina. My advice, for couples looking for a planner is to not be shy about your desires and expectations; Rosalina is up to the task of making your vision a reality; she is a no-nonsense person and will speak to you truthfully, and not just tell you what you want to hear. Rosalina and Co. have my full endorsment and I look forward to planning future spectacular events with her.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Keilaskumary · Married on 03/19/2016

I really don't have words to express how grateful I am with Rosalina. She really have a vast knowledge in her field. Planning a wedding from a 5,000 miles make the planning process more difficult. I didn't feel that was my case with Rosalina. Her communication was my deciding factor when I talked to her the first time. She took the time to explain how she work and how the whole process should be. And the communication continued for the whole year and a half planning my wedding. And believe me, the price is worth it way more comparing with what she does. Her entire team made me feel like a Queen (I think that'sthat's how I should feel, right?) She is very knowledgeable and she knows the best vendors ever and they love working with her. My wedding was a success just because of Rosalina, her team and the wonderful vendors she referred me to. Please please pease, stop looking and please call Rosalina.

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 03/04/2016

From the Bride (Camille):

On March 4, 2016, my Wedding Planner Rosalina Torres designed and executed my DREAM WEDDING in Puerto Rico. Rosalina and I met shortly after my engagement in August 2014. She spent months listening to my ideas and really trying to figure out what I desired for my 170-person destination wedding. If I texted or emailed Rosalina with a request or idea at 3:00am, she would respond at 3:01am :)

Rosalina exudes class, elegance, and professionalism. My wedding was only a few days ago and it is still hard to put into words how PERFECT it really was…all because of Rosalina.

She is very well known amongst the wedding vendors in Puerto Rico and is able to fulfill any request or any wedding vision. We had a cigar roller, zanqueros, pleneros, vejigantes, an amazing DJ, an amazing decorator, amazing photographers, amazing videographers, ALL COORDINATED and CONNECTED through ROSALINA. I was even able to have my welcome bags sent from Pittsburgh, PA to Rosalina’s home in Puerto Rico ahead of time. This saved us so much time and energy and enabled us to have a stress free traveling experience.

She is patient and kind, but also organized and prepared at all times. My husband, Lance, and I are so blessed and grateful to have had Rosalina plan our wedding. Momentus is truly a 5 star business and I couldn’t imagine trusting anyone else to plan and design the most memorable day of our lives.
    -Camille

From the Groom (Lance):

Rosalina, arguably has the most difficult job in the world; she works full time with brides. She carries herself with a poise and confidence that will alleviate any of the wedding planning stress. She is kind, but sharp. In short, she gets things done. On your wedding day you will be able to relax because Rosalina will shoulder any issues. For that I am eternally grateful because it all goes by so fast!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Dennise · Married on 01/02/2016

Hiring Momentus Special Events to coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. We hired Rosalina, the owner, as our wedding coordinator because instead of trying to convince us to hire her, she demonstrated her knowledge of the industry during our initial consultations. She was quick to point out the strengths and weaknesses of what we wanted. We worked with her for over a year and to say she answered all of our questions is an understatement; communication was one of her strongest qualities. In addition, her recommendations for vendors (makeup artist, photographer, decor, music, etc) were on point and we could not have asked for a better team.

The day of the wedding is when we actually got to see how she differentiates herself from others. A lot of people would loose their calm and focus when dealing with unexpected situations, but that's when Rosalina was at her best. We were really impressed with her ability to work around and solve a transportation setback few minutes before the start of our ceremony (something we didn't find out until it had already happened).

Our wedding day was a memorable one for us, our families and guests, whom haven't stopped telling us how impressed they were with everything and how much they enjoyed our wedding. A lot of this success was due to Rosalina's excellent work as our wedding coordinator.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Karen · Married on 12/19/2015

Planning a wedding is hard, planning a destination wedding is beyond complicated. Which brought my then fiancée (now husband) and myself to the natural conclusion that we needed a wedding planner. I asked around and found 3 highly reputable wedding planners in PR. We opted for moving forward with Momentus due to their reputation, portfolio and the impression of a good work ethic. From the very beginning, Rosalina proved herself to be incredibly communicative and responsive. She is also very well versed in the industry and knows any and every key contact that you may need or want. Another key aspect that sets her apart from other wedding planners is that she is truly passionate about her job. She has amazing foresight and truly wants to make your special day the most incredible one of your life. That being said, I would highly recommend Rosalina and her team to help plan your special day.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Leemarie · Married on 12/05/2015

I had my dream wedding in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico thanks to Rosalina Torres and Momentus Events!! Rosalina has a lot of experience and knows the best vendors on the island. I am very happy with every vendor she recommended from hair & makeup, florist/decor, band, transportation, videographer, photographer, etc. Throughout our year of planning this wedding, Rosalina was always very quick to respond to any questions via email, phone or text. She is very dedicated and passionate about her job. The actual day of the wedding is when Rosalina took her dedication and passion to the next level! She took care of every detail efficiently and effortlessly the entire day. I did not have to stress out about anything because she literally took care of everything and made sure everything was perfect and running smoothly. I also really loved her assistant. He was amazing and really kept me calm and relaxed the whole time. Our guests were literally blown away by our wedding and are still talking about it- it was truly spectacular! Our vision was completely realized and we are so grateful to Rosalina and Momentus events!

Sent on 01/13/2016