Momentus Special Events & More Reviews

Momentus Special Events & More 7
  • isis

isis · Married on 08/01/2019

Nothing but professional

We contacted Rosalina Torres after we had hired a photographer and contracted the venue and I was overwhelmed with the whole wedding process. I hired her mainly because she was familiar with the venue. I didn't expect everyone to know her and how fantastic she is. She was amazing. She eased my concerns whenever I had one. She listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions. It was super easy talking to her and I didn't feel like I had to sacrifice anything that I wanted. When I had a concern about pricing she talked with the vendor and they worked with us. She talked me off the ledge several times and always assured me that everything would be amazing. She never made us feel like our concerns were frivolous. When my fiancé and I decided to have a cocktail party to welcome our guests at the 11th hour with days left until the wedding, she suggested a DJ to work with us. Of course he was fantastic and we wouldn't have found him without her. I would recommend Rosalina to any bride & groom. Thank you for all your help! Everything certainly was amazing.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 07/05/2019

The GREATEST Wedding Planner Ever!!

I want to start by saying that Rosalina Torres is the best wedding planner you will ever have. Choosing Rosalina was the best decision my husband and I made! I'm originally from Puerto Rico so having my wedding there was my dream wedding. So planning a destination wedding was no easy task and I knew a wedding planner was a must. I reached out to Rosalina and she immediately reached out to me. On our first call she was super detailed about her services and I knew right then she was the one! Rosalina made the process super easy for us! She is professional, honest and caring all at the same time and has an excellent vendor network and can find anything for you on your big day including an awesome ice cream cart vendor.
    She was very responsive and attentive to our requests and was available when ever I had a question or concern. She pays attention to your needs and what you want for your big day!
    From the biggest detail to the smallest detail Rosalina has you covered. You tell her what you want and the vision you have and she will deliver.
    All the vendors she recommended are the best and were all a big hit. She helped us in the search process and with the negotiations. From hair & makeup to photographer, transportation, the DJ and designer she helps you with all of it!
    On the day of our wedding Rosalina had it all under control. Not only did it rain on our big day (Plan B ran smoothly) but we also had a power outage and Rosalina handled it all with so much grace and professionalism that my husband and I didn't even notice.
    During the wedding reception Rosalina and her assistant Edwin were making sure we had everything we needed and made sure we had food and drinks! Her assistant Edwin even helped me with my long veil and train!
    I can go on and on about Rosalina and the great work she did with our wedding. I would recommend Rosalina 100 times over to anyone who needs a planner for a wedding or an event in Puerto Rico. You will not be disappointed with Rosalina!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Momentus Special Events & More 14
    Momentus Special Events & More 15
    Momentus Special Events & More 16
    Momentus Special Events & More 17
  • Coralis

Coralis · Married on 06/15/2019

The most BEAUTIFUL wedding!!!

I’m originally from PR but currently live in Houston so planning a “destination wedding” I knew was going to be challenging but surprisingly IT WASNT!! Rosalina and her assistant Edwin absolutely exceeded all our expectations and literally made the process SO easy. No stress, no worries, everything went so smoothly and I couldn’t have asked for a better planner. If you’re thinking to get a planner in PR you definitely have to go w Rosalina and her team. YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Diangie Acosta · Married on 06/01/2019

Planner: Rosalina Torres

Rosalina was up front and center the whole time taking care of everything. Professional and has a lot of valuable input. She was very responsive to our needs and wants. Her work ethics are priceless and made this whole experience about us. Took care of everything. She did her out most 100% to deliver, even at the last minute incidents, and made our day unforgettable. We really loved having her in the team! Recommend 100%.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Nydia

Nydia & Arnaldo Martin · Married on 06/01/2019

Nydia & Arnaldo Martin - June 1, 2019

Our wedding on June 1, 2019, was absolutely stunning. We had an amazing day. The guests were really blown away by how professional, friendly and helpful Rosalina and her team were. Her vendor recommendations we’re top notch in the Island! People are still talking about all the beautiful details. The decor was breathtaking! Rosalina made our beautiful wedding stress free and the planning process seamless. Her attention to detail was outstanding and her team were superb. I cannot recommend her services highly enough. Rosalina is beautiful inside and out! Thank you for such wonderful memories.!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Momentus Special Events & More 18
    Momentus Special Events & More 19

Jenna · Married on 05/09/2019

There is no one better than Rosalina!

I don’t even know where to begin. Rosalina was recommended to us by Iris from the Vanderbilt Hotel and from the very first time we spoke, I knew our wedding was in the very best of hands. Rosalina made every single part of the process simple and straight forward. When my friends would say “wow you are the most relaxed bride to be” my response was always, “because of Rosalina”. She made every single detail come to life and our wedding was the best night of our lives. If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, hire Rosalina! ❤️

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Marquetta

Marquetta A Pittman · Married on 05/04/2019

Our Ocean Blue Dream

I coordinated my destination wedding with Rosalina all the way from Ohio! She provided only the best vendor options for me to choose from! She truly understands the needs of the bride and groom as she noticed right away that I was not a fussy bride and we only wanted the quality service and a fun time with our guests! With just a simple vision board and a few emails, our ceremony and reception looked very classy and expensive. On the day of my wedding, I did not worry at all about any detail after meeting Rosalina. My husband requested a last minute suprise champagne toast with our fireworks at the end of the reception and she provided that! Rosalina is very experienced and has great relationships with vendors which goes a long way!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Momentus Special Events & More 20
    Momentus Special Events & More 21
    Momentus Special Events & More 22
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 04/27/2019

Nothing stops Momentus from delivering an amazing wedding!

We first decided to hire Rosalina based on a referral of a bride whose wedding I attended several years ago. What I loved most about her was that from the very beginning she was very responsive to messages and emails. Communication was very important for us and every time we had a question, she would respond very promptly no matter day or hour and this continued through all the wedding planning process. Every single vendor she recommended was top of the line, and everyone worked together and made something really beautiful. We got married in beautiful Hacienda Siesta Alegre, and from the start she told me that if it rained, I would still have fun and still have a beautiful wedding. And boy, did it rain. It must be some sort of record. And even so, Rosalina handled everything like a pro. When she told me we would have to do the ceremony using our plan B because of the rain, I was confident it was the right call and that it would still be beautiful. But my expectations of the ceremony were exceeded by her work with our Decorator, Ana from Casa Flor who put together a beautiful backdrop for us to get married which Im still trying to get over from. Her amazing work continued throughout the wedding reception, making sure our guests were comfortable and we enjoyed our day. Im sure Rosalina faced a hundred problems and situations that could have affected the outcome of the wedding. None of them got to me or my husband because she handled everything making it seem effortless. We ended up having the most amazing time. I trusted every call she made and I was not wrong. Hiring Rosalina made a tremendous difference in the outcome of our most important day and you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Momentus Special Events & More 23
  • Melissa

Melissa Ortega · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Planner: Rosalina

Rosalina and her team were amazing, they made our dream wedding come true! We live and Boston and we had her plan a few events for us; our welcome event, ceremony, and reception. She really spent time getting to know us so that she knew exactly what we wanted and it all came out perfect! Her vision, attention to detail, coordination skills ensured that everything ran beautifully. She made this a wedding to remember our guest are still talking about the amazing time that they had and how beautiful everything was our wedding weekend.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Momentus Special Events & More 36
    Momentus Special Events & More 37
  • Rosemary

Rosemary Cole · Married on 03/23/2019

The BEST wedding planner in Puerto Rico!

To put it simple, Rosalina made our wedding day a dream! She took care of every single detail, guided us every step of the way and made the entire process easy for us. She is equally caring and professional. From the first phone call talking through the details to making sure every strand of my hair was in the right place on my wedding day, she took care of us and that’s really the best thing about Rosalina! We loved her!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Momentus Special Events & More 38
    Momentus Special Events & More 39
    Momentus Special Events & More 40
    Momentus Special Events & More 41

Adriana · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Rosalina is amazing. She was extremely helpful every step of the way. She recommended great vendors and helped put me in touch with them. She worked very well with my venue's banquet coordinator and really helped me bring to life exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. She is super responsive, always available and extremely knowledgeable of the wedding industry in Puerto Rico. She is attentive to details and very dedicated to her work. She was there throughout the duration of my wedding ensuring everything was just perfect. And it was!! I was worried about planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, but she really made this experience seamless for me!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Deborah · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Decision Made!

When it came to making decisions for planning your wedding, let me tell you, hiring a planner is the way to go! If you are looking to have your wedding in Puerto Rico, then look no further than Rosalina! She truly is the best wedding planner in Puerto Rico. Her reviews are a true reflection of the service you can expect.

We hired Rosalina to help us plan and coordinate our wedding. You give Rosalina your vision and she will make it happen. Our day was truly magical and most of all stress free! I don't think we would have been able to achieve this perfect day with out her!

Thank you, Rosalina!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 02/16/2019

Rosalina pulled off the most flawless & perfect wedding!

Rosalina was recommended by several friends of friends in San Juan and she was absolutely the right choice for us. We have a vacation home in Vieques but were planning the wedding from afar - we couldn't have done it without Rosalina. She is very easy going and extremely professional. She is very responsive and has a process but she also is flexible with your needs and your preferences. She knows absolutely everyone in the industry and will go above and beyond to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. There were several moments during the planning process where I had minor and ultimately unnecessary concerns and she would immediately put me at ease. All of the vendors she recommended were fantastic, and she worked extremely well with the local vendors that we had chosen. I cannot tell you how BEYOND IMPRESSED we were with how flawless our wedding day (and entire weekend) was. It was absolutely perfect and Rosalina's hard work and thorough coordination was a huge part of it. Even our guests mentioned how every detail was thought of and all of the logistics were so smooth. There is nothing we would've done differently and we HIGHLY recommend Rosalina to anyone planning a wedding or just any event. Momentus & Rosalina are simply THE BEST!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Momentus Special Events & More 42
    Momentus Special Events & More 43
    Momentus Special Events & More 44
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 12/28/2018

December Wedding

Rosalina helped us have the wedding of our dreams. She was very understanding and assisted us in every part of the wedding process. If you are getting married in PR I highly recommend Momentus.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Planner in San Juan

Rosalina was amazing in helping me plan my wedding. I’m so grateful for all her suggestions, vendors and ideas. All the vendors she chose for me were perfect and she helped me stay within budget. She has quick response time, which makes the planning and stress a lot less difficult. My wedding day was a dream come true! I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you for your patience during this stressful time Rosalina!

5 Stars all the way!! ❤️

Sent on 12/12/2018

Andreita · Married on 08/19/2018

Our overall experience with Momentus and La Concha staff were extraordinary. Rosalina Torres and Jessica Rivera ensured putting together a dream wedding. We're definitely grateful of the positive outcome and your extraordinary professionalism. THANK YOU & may God continue to bless both your talents.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Momentus Special Events & More 50
    Momentus Special Events & More 51
    Momentus Special Events & More 52

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

Rosalina - Thank you for taking care of all the details during our wedding weekend! Planning our destination wedding with your guidance, expertise and impeccable taste allowed us to enjoy our family and friends who traveled distances to celebrate with us. Your assistant was also very helpful with keeping things on track and most importantly helping me adjust my veil that kept falling off moments before I walked down the aisle! All the vendors you recommended and helped organize and coordinate were top notch craftsman with true passion and professionalism. Our destination wedding weekend turned out amazing and we have so many wonderful and fun memories with our family and friends, thanks to your passion, love, outstanding organization and attention to detail. From our hotel, church, to wedding reception location our guests were blown away with the beauty of Puerto Rico, it's culture and talent. We truly feel blessed to have had such a beautiful wedding. We highly recommend Rosalina and her team!!

– Andrea & Joe

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Momentus Special Events & More 53

Clare · Married on 04/07/2018

My son’s wedding was 4/7/2018 at Royal Isabela. Rosalina orchestrated and manage everything beautifully and professionally. Her vendors were awesome. We were especially concerned about the venue and vendors after Hurricane Maria, but Rosalina had it all under control. My husband and I live in PR, but most of the guests considered this a destination wedding. From the moment they arrived in San Juan, their only worry was to enjoy Puerto Rico and each other. Thanks to Rosalina, everyone had the most amazing experience!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Momentus Special Events & More 54
    Momentus Special Events & More 55
    Momentus Special Events & More 56
    Momentus Special Events & More 57

Maegan · Married on 03/24/2018

I initially started planning my wedding without the help of a coordinator. I managed well enough on my own while living in St. Croix, USVI and planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, until 2 category 5 hurricanes hit both islands in Sept 2017. From that point on I knew there was no way I could handle everything on my own anymore. I found Rosalina from a list of recommended vendors that my venue provided and from day one on the job she took so much stress off my shoulders! She truly has so many connections and has built such strong relationships within the community of vendors that go into making a wedding day perfect. There were so many things I never would've known to think about without having Rosalina's guidance. Of all of the things that go into planning a wedding, hiring her was one of the best decisions I made. The day of the wedding it rained all day and she made sure that we had both a plan A and a plan B set in motion so that we could decide literally minutes before the ceremony where it would be held (luckily the rain cleared JUST in time!). I can honestly say that I felt zero stress the day of my wedding, which is not something I expected at all, and it's in large part to the hard work that Rosalina (and Edwin, thank you as well!) put in the entire day to make sure everything was taken care of and that I didn't need to worry about a thing and just enjoy the moment. So many brides say that the day is over in a flash but because of Rosalina working behind the scenes I was actually able to be present in the moment and fully enjoy it all because I knew there was nothing I needed to worry about, she had it handled. I highly recommend her services, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Paola · Married on 03/02/2018

Rosalina Torres is simply the best. She makes it all possible. I was suppoused to get married on June 2nd 2018 but during mid January we decided we wanted to speed things up a bit. I remember calling Rosalina on January 7th to tell her about this, and right away her response was “lets do it!” at 10 am on January 8th I had three new date options and all suppliers confirmed. Trust me, nothing stops Rosalina, she makes it all happen. Having her as my wedding coordinator was a true blessing. She takes her job very seriously and only works with the top and best suppliers in Puerto Rico. She’s also great with keeping you on budget and always finds a way and a happy medium between client and supplier. Honestly, I enjoyed every second of my wedding planning next to Rosalina. She is firm, super professional and simply easy to work with. Always keeping you in the loop of everything and super accesible. I recommend Rosalina 200% I promise you that with her by your side you will have the wedding of your dreams. Thanks Rosalina! I love you!

Your friend,
    Paola Palomares

Sent on 03/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

Let me start off by saying, Rosalina is the absolute BEST! My husband and I chose to work with Rosalina after I visited Puerto Rico and found my destination wedding venue location back in February of 2017. From the first time I spoke with her until my wedding day, she was professional, courteous, extremely flexible and responsive.
    Rosalina made every step of our decision making process very easy. All of her vendors the vendors she works with were very courteous and quick to respond as well. Our day would have never been as perfect as it was without Rosalina and her team.
    One of the greatest things Rosalina did for us was constantly assure us after the devastating effects of Hurricane Maria to the island. She selflessly took the time to offer reassurance to our guests and provide insight on the effects of the island firsthand. This meant everything to us.
    Rosalina goes above and beyond to capture your vision and make your special day everything you dreamed of and more. Choose her!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Momentus Special Events & More 62
    Momentus Special Events & More 63
    Momentus Special Events & More 64

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

Rosalina is amazing! You will not find a more responsive, professional, hard working wedding planner. From the beginning, Rosalina listened and understood our ideas for our big day. She leveraged her experience to help us build our incredible vendor team, which was honestly a priceless service as we could not have been happier with everyone who helped make our day so special. Our wedding was perfect, and our guests are still talking about how beautiful every detail was, from the ceremony to the reception. Rosalina and her team took care of everything on our wedding day, from helping with the overall timeline, to making sure everyone knew where to go, and to taking care of the little details we brought for our reception.

We are still so happy with our choice to get married in San Juan, and looking back our photos reminds us that we made a great decision by working with Rosalina! I highly recommend Momentus (and Puerto Rico) to anyone who is currently in the planning process.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Latricia · Married on 11/26/2017

I used Rosalina for my Dec 3, 2017 destination wedding in San Juan. Not only was she AMAZING, but she worked with me through one of the worst Hurricanes to ever hit the island. With EVERYTHING going on there, she was attentive, responsive, calming and a true professional that I now think of as a friend. My wedding exceeded EVERY expectation I had, and all of my 120 guests said it was the best, most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Everything was executed flawlessly, all the vendors she recommended were superb, and the entire day flowed with no worries on my part at all! I had two hostesses of my own that she incorporated into her team, and they now want to move to San Juan to work with her as they loved the experience so much. She was worth every dollar and then some! You will do yourself a disservice if you do not use Rosalina for your special day....trust me you WANT HER on your team!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Momentus Special Events & More 65
    Momentus Special Events & More 66
  • Danixa

Danixa · Married on 07/15/2017

Rosalina Torres was one of the best decisions made during our time preparing for the wedding. Her professionalism, preparedness, patience, and kindness turned a normally anxious filled time into one that was beyond exciting. She was available at all times for any little question we had. And we had a lot. She connected us with amazing vendors and we are glad we took all her advise because our wedding was magical. She is so detailed oriented that there was not one decoration or flower out of place... there was no detail forgotten.

The day of the wedding she also brought her assisted who was as much a delight to work with as Rosalina was. They put everyone at ease and brought such a sense of relaxation on a hectic day. Everyone asked me if I was nervous about how it would turn out because this was a destination wedding and I could not be as hands on but my response was NO!! I knew and trusted Rosalina to bring my vision to life. Her and her time went above and beyond!

I will definitely recommend her to anyone planning on getting married in Puerto Rico without hesitation. If I ever have an event to plan again in Puerto Rico I would without a doubt use her services. Absolute Perfection.

Sent on 07/23/2017