Momentus Special Events & More Reviews

Momentus Special Events & More 7
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 12/28/2018

December Wedding

Rosalina helped us have the wedding of our dreams. She was very understanding and assisted us in every part of the wedding process. If you are getting married in PR I highly recommend Momentus.

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Planner in San Juan

Rosalina was amazing in helping me plan my wedding. I’m so grateful for all her suggestions, vendors and ideas. All the vendors she chose for me were perfect and she helped me stay within budget. She has quick response time, which makes the planning and stress a lot less difficult. My wedding day was a dream come true! I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you for your patience during this stressful time Rosalina!

5 Stars all the way!! ❤️

Andreita · Married on 08/19/2018

Our overall experience with Momentus and La Concha staff were extraordinary. Rosalina Torres and Jessica Rivera ensured putting together a dream wedding. We're definitely grateful of the positive outcome and your extraordinary professionalism. THANK YOU & may God continue to bless both your talents.

Momentus Special Events & More 14
    Momentus Special Events & More 19
    Momentus Special Events & More 20
    Momentus Special Events & More 21

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

Rosalina - Thank you for taking care of all the details during our wedding weekend! Planning our destination wedding with your guidance, expertise and impeccable taste allowed us to enjoy our family and friends who traveled distances to celebrate with us. Your assistant was also very helpful with keeping things on track and most importantly helping me adjust my veil that kept falling off moments before I walked down the aisle! All the vendors you recommended and helped organize and coordinate were top notch craftsman with true passion and professionalism. Our destination wedding weekend turned out amazing and we have so many wonderful and fun memories with our family and friends, thanks to your passion, love, outstanding organization and attention to detail. From our hotel, church, to wedding reception location our guests were blown away with the beauty of Puerto Rico, it's culture and talent. We truly feel blessed to have had such a beautiful wedding. We highly recommend Rosalina and her team!!

– Andrea & Joe

Momentus Special Events & More 22

Clare · Married on 04/07/2018

My son’s wedding was 4/7/2018 at Royal Isabela. Rosalina orchestrated and manage everything beautifully and professionally. Her vendors were awesome. We were especially concerned about the venue and vendors after Hurricane Maria, but Rosalina had it all under control. My husband and I live in PR, but most of the guests considered this a destination wedding. From the moment they arrived in San Juan, their only worry was to enjoy Puerto Rico and each other. Thanks to Rosalina, everyone had the most amazing experience!

Momentus Special Events & More 23
    Momentus Special Events & More 24
    Momentus Special Events & More 25
    Momentus Special Events & More 26

Maegan · Married on 03/24/2018

I initially started planning my wedding without the help of a coordinator. I managed well enough on my own while living in St. Croix, USVI and planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, until 2 category 5 hurricanes hit both islands in Sept 2017. From that point on I knew there was no way I could handle everything on my own anymore. I found Rosalina from a list of recommended vendors that my venue provided and from day one on the job she took so much stress off my shoulders! She truly has so many connections and has built such strong relationships within the community of vendors that go into making a wedding day perfect. There were so many things I never would've known to think about without having Rosalina's guidance. Of all of the things that go into planning a wedding, hiring her was one of the best decisions I made. The day of the wedding it rained all day and she made sure that we had both a plan A and a plan B set in motion so that we could decide literally minutes before the ceremony where it would be held (luckily the rain cleared JUST in time!). I can honestly say that I felt zero stress the day of my wedding, which is not something I expected at all, and it's in large part to the hard work that Rosalina (and Edwin, thank you as well!) put in the entire day to make sure everything was taken care of and that I didn't need to worry about a thing and just enjoy the moment. So many brides say that the day is over in a flash but because of Rosalina working behind the scenes I was actually able to be present in the moment and fully enjoy it all because I knew there was nothing I needed to worry about, she had it handled. I highly recommend her services, you will not regret it!

Paola · Married on 03/02/2018

Rosalina Torres is simply the best. She makes it all possible. I was suppoused to get married on June 2nd 2018 but during mid January we decided we wanted to speed things up a bit. I remember calling Rosalina on January 7th to tell her about this, and right away her response was “lets do it!” at 10 am on January 8th I had three new date options and all suppliers confirmed. Trust me, nothing stops Rosalina, she makes it all happen. Having her as my wedding coordinator was a true blessing. She takes her job very seriously and only works with the top and best suppliers in Puerto Rico. She’s also great with keeping you on budget and always finds a way and a happy medium between client and supplier. Honestly, I enjoyed every second of my wedding planning next to Rosalina. She is firm, super professional and simply easy to work with. Always keeping you in the loop of everything and super accesible. I recommend Rosalina 200% I promise you that with her by your side you will have the wedding of your dreams. Thanks Rosalina! I love you!

Your friend,
    Paola Palomares

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

Let me start off by saying, Rosalina is the absolute BEST! My husband and I chose to work with Rosalina after I visited Puerto Rico and found my destination wedding venue location back in February of 2017. From the first time I spoke with her until my wedding day, she was professional, courteous, extremely flexible and responsive.
    Rosalina made every step of our decision making process very easy. All of her vendors the vendors she works with were very courteous and quick to respond as well. Our day would have never been as perfect as it was without Rosalina and her team.
    One of the greatest things Rosalina did for us was constantly assure us after the devastating effects of Hurricane Maria to the island. She selflessly took the time to offer reassurance to our guests and provide insight on the effects of the island firsthand. This meant everything to us.
    Rosalina goes above and beyond to capture your vision and make your special day everything you dreamed of and more. Choose her!

Momentus Special Events & More 27
    Momentus Special Events & More 28
    Momentus Special Events & More 29
    Momentus Special Events & More 30
    Momentus Special Events & More 31
    Momentus Special Events & More 32
    Momentus Special Events & More 33

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

Rosalina is amazing! You will not find a more responsive, professional, hard working wedding planner. From the beginning, Rosalina listened and understood our ideas for our big day. She leveraged her experience to help us build our incredible vendor team, which was honestly a priceless service as we could not have been happier with everyone who helped make our day so special. Our wedding was perfect, and our guests are still talking about how beautiful every detail was, from the ceremony to the reception. Rosalina and her team took care of everything on our wedding day, from helping with the overall timeline, to making sure everyone knew where to go, and to taking care of the little details we brought for our reception.

We are still so happy with our choice to get married in San Juan, and looking back our photos reminds us that we made a great decision by working with Rosalina! I highly recommend Momentus (and Puerto Rico) to anyone who is currently in the planning process.

Latricia · Married on 11/26/2017

I used Rosalina for my Dec 3, 2017 destination wedding in San Juan. Not only was she AMAZING, but she worked with me through one of the worst Hurricanes to ever hit the island. With EVERYTHING going on there, she was attentive, responsive, calming and a true professional that I now think of as a friend. My wedding exceeded EVERY expectation I had, and all of my 120 guests said it was the best, most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Everything was executed flawlessly, all the vendors she recommended were superb, and the entire day flowed with no worries on my part at all! I had two hostesses of my own that she incorporated into her team, and they now want to move to San Juan to work with her as they loved the experience so much. She was worth every dollar and then some! You will do yourself a disservice if you do not use Rosalina for your special day....trust me you WANT HER on your team!

Momentus Special Events & More 34
    Momentus Special Events & More 35

Danixa · Married on 07/15/2017

Rosalina Torres was one of the best decisions made during our time preparing for the wedding. Her professionalism, preparedness, patience, and kindness turned a normally anxious filled time into one that was beyond exciting. She was available at all times for any little question we had. And we had a lot. She connected us with amazing vendors and we are glad we took all her advise because our wedding was magical. She is so detailed oriented that there was not one decoration or flower out of place... there was no detail forgotten.

The day of the wedding she also brought her assisted who was as much a delight to work with as Rosalina was. They put everyone at ease and brought such a sense of relaxation on a hectic day. Everyone asked me if I was nervous about how it would turn out because this was a destination wedding and I could not be as hands on but my response was NO!! I knew and trusted Rosalina to bring my vision to life. Her and her time went above and beyond!

I will definitely recommend her to anyone planning on getting married in Puerto Rico without hesitation. If I ever have an event to plan again in Puerto Rico I would without a doubt use her services. Absolute Perfection.

Maryi · Married on 07/09/2017

The wedding was everything I had envisioned. Thank you Rosalina!

Diana · Married on 07/01/2017

Rosalina is truly amazing! She is very professional and responsive as well as well versed in all areas of wedding/event planning - she introduced us to all of the best vendors and knew exactly what would work best at our venue and according to our style. She made planning my destination wedding in PR via emails and phone calls as easy as if I lived there! Rosalina is an absolute pleasure to work with and makes everything seamless including all the planning and preparation prior to the wedding as well as her execution on the wedding day -- Everything was perfect!! We really appreciated all of her hard work, dedication, attention to detail, and time spent on our wedding to help make it special. We truly could not have pulled it off without her!! Thank you again soo soo much!! ;)

• Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Gracias a Rosalina y sus asistentes tuvimos una boda perfecta y disfrutamos cada momento sin tener que preocuparnos por nada. Rosalina es super atenta a los detalles, responsable, sincera, estricta y tiene buen gusto; sin embargo lo más que agradezco y la principal razón por la que la recomiendo es por lo rápido que siempre contestó todos mis mensajes y correos electrónicos . Durante la planificación de una boda esto es super importante y necesario. Muchas gracias nuevamente por todo lo que hicieron por nosotros!!

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2017

Rosalina helped us plan our April 30 wedding at the Condado Vanderbilt. My husband and I could not have been more pleased! She was extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process, no matter what time of day. We always felt confident in selecting our vendors through her because it was apparent she only selects the BEST. Rosalina's true value came through on our wedding day. We did not have to think of a thing. She orchestrated everything behind the scenes and kept the whole day on track. Her assistant Carlos was very professional and made us felt at ease. We were so relaxed and able to enjoy our day because we felt completely comfortable knowing that we were in very capable hands.

• Ilianna

Ilianna Paschalidis · Married on 04/28/2017

Dream Come True!

Rosalina was recommended to us by the Condado Vanderbilt event planner, and I was nervous in the beginning because I was planning the wedding from Portsmouth, NH, and had never met Rosalina. She turned out to be THE BEST planner anyone could hope for. Rosalina 100% made our dream wedding come to life. My guests, to this day, talk about our event, and describe it as the most beautiful and classy wedding they have ever attended.
    I own my own medical practice, and have two toddlers. I don’t even know how it all came together so seamlessly except that Rosalina made it all happen. Her class, grace, and sophistication came through all of her work. She was on top of everything, and made sure that no details were left behind. I could have never done that without her, and I will forever be grateful to her. She listened to everything that my heart was asking, and made it happen with a timeless beauty.
    If you are reading theses reviews and looking for someone who will truly take the time to listen and create your dream wedding I can assure you that Rosalina is the one. She is someone that I trust and recommend above and beyond the five stars—Thank you Rosalina, sending love from the whole Rossetti family! XO

Momentus Special Events & More 36
    Momentus Special Events & More 37
    Momentus Special Events & More 38
    Momentus Special Events & More 39
    Momentus Special Events & More 40

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Rosalina is very knowledgeable and professional. We instantly felt as if we were in good hands. She provided an amazing service for us from beginning to end. She helped our wedding run seamlessly. We are forever thankful to her and her team. <3 <3

Kate · Married on 03/18/2017

We worked with Rosalina to plan our March 2017 destination wedding in Old San Juan from Washington, DC. We had options for planners and after conversation with Rosalina, we decided she was the one. She was very personable, warm, and made us feel unique -- not another formulaic wedding. I highly recommend working with Rosalina -she was always available and responsive every step of the way. Any issues we threw at her including recommendations for our welcome drinks venue and rehearsal dinner were resolved. Our wedding day turned out to be everything we had wished for. We received so many compliments about how smoothly and elegant everything went, from the ceremony to the beautifully decorated reception. Rosalina perfectly executed our day and made our vision come to life!

Natalie · Married on 03/11/2017

Rosalina was an excellent planner who made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I can honestly say that I barely felt any stress during the entire planning process because I knew I was in good hands. We planned a destination wedding at the Vanderbilt in Puerto Rico from New York and knew we needed someone to help us pick the right vendors and take care of all of the little details we couldn't deal with from afar. From the beginning she sent us excellent vendor recommendations who you could tell highly respected her. She was extremely responsive and was always ready to jump on the phone whenever we needed her. She was easy to communicate with through email, phone and text at any time. The day of the wedding turned out absolutely incredible! She recommended a decorator that created the most stunning background for our big day and worked with them to bring my vision to life with minimal time needed from us. The wedding day went off without a hitch and she was sure to take care of everything without bothering me on the day of to ensure I could relax and focus on enjoying myself. Stellar planner! You will not regret hiring her.

Melanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Momentus Special Events was referred to me by a close friend. Rosalina took my wedding on with very short notice. I got in touch with her in November and our wedding was planned for January 14th. She is very professional and always available. She brought everything together beautifully. Everyone that she recommended came through and worked together really well. Our wedding was flawless and a lot of fun ! I would definitely recommend Momentus Special Events!

Clara · Married on 12/03/2016

I just don't have enough words to describe how incredible Rosalina is! If you want a dream wedding, there is no other planner remotely close to how amazing she is. My husband and I had a long 2-year engagement, and from day 1 Rosalina was on top of everything. We live in Rochester, NY, so I was slightly nervous about having a destination wedding. But Rosalina was on top of everything, she even organized my own thoughts :P She took to time to get to know us and guided us through the whole process, from the general design to the very last detail. The vendors she recommended were top notch, she coordinated with each one of them and executed the day of the wedding flawlessly. Thank you Rosalina!!!

• Z

Zulma · Married on 11/12/2016

Rosalina is magnificent! Her professionalism, experience, care and concern for the client is outstanding. My daughter's wedding exceeded all our expectations and it was all thanks to Rosalina. She listens to the client, makes appropriate recommendations and meets your needs. She is also very organized, punctual and demonstrates careful attention to every detail. She has remarkable relationships with vendors in the island and is able to recommend ones that will deliver what you are looking for. I can not recommend her enough! If you want a stress-free, beautiful, fairy-tale wedding in Puerto Rico, Rosalina is the person to hire to do the job.

Keila · Married on 10/22/2016

From the moment we first spoke on the phone to the last minute of our dream day, Rosalina showed professionalism and great knowledge of the wedding industry in Puerto Rico. Her recommendations on top vendors were on point. She also helped in shaping the concept and theme of the wedding we wanted, and was also very honest when something wouldn't work the way we thought. She made sure we were pleased and happy with every little detail throughout the process. We enjoyed every second of our wedding day and we did not worry about anything!

Ana · Married on 09/16/2016

Where can I start! Momentus's founder and wedding planner, Rosalina is an exceptional, responsible and very resourceful wedding planner. I couldn't have found a better coordinator! Her creativity, responsiveness, elegant and unique taste in vendors, event ideas and organization throught the entire planning process is excellent. Adding to that her "on point" timing and organization during the wedding day. I recommend Miss Torres's services with my eyes closed! She lives up to any bride's expectations.
    Sincerely,