Moments into Memories Photography Reviews

Moments into Memories Photography 3
Moments into Memories Photography 4
Moments into Memories Photography 5

Erica · Married on 09/08/2018

We have nothing but positive things to say about the way Bryan handled our photos! We were so excited and happy with the way they turned out. Even with the raining he found a way to capture our photos in a beautiful way. If anyone is looking for someome who will go above and beyond its him. Very happy to have these pictures to hold on to forever!

Moments into Memories Photography 6
    Moments into Memories Photography 7
    Sent on 10/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Bryan and his team were amazing! Bryan responded to every email I sent within minutes. He was very responsive. On the day of Bryan and his team made sure every shot I wanted was taken care of and ensured we were comfortable throughout the day. They were very timely and ensured I stayed on schedule throughout the day! Everyone in my wedding party complimented them! I can not wait to see all of the images they captured for us! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Julia · Married on 06/29/2018

We had Bryan from Moments into Memories take our Wedding photographs and he did a fantastic job. He was very accomodating to take whatever photo we wanted and he was extremely professional and personable. We also received the photographs before we returned from our honeymoon; we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ali · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan far exceeded any expectations that my husband and I had for our wedding. He is personable, professional, extremely talented, organized, and a pleasure to work with. Bryan was an integral part of pulling off the wedding of our dreams - photographing our emotions and memories in over 900 photos. I will always recommend Bryan to anyone who is getting married. He was great with our dog during our engagement photos, which was something we did not expect in a wedding photographer! On the day of the wedding, Bryan served almost as a wedding planner, noticing small problems and quickly solving them without stressing me out. Thank you so so much Bryan. Bobby and I are so grateful to have had you capture the best day of our lives!

Moments into Memories Photography 8
    Moments into Memories Photography 9
    Moments into Memories Photography 10
    Sent on 06/27/2018

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Bryan was our photographer for our wedding in October. He did such an amazing job with our pictures! On the day of the wedding, we wanted to take pictures in several different spots around the city. Bryan was very helpful in making sure that we were able to get every picture that we desired by being efficient and helping us schedule the day within the time frame that we had. We had previously scheduled an 8 hour package but, on the day of, we realized we needed more time and Bryan was more than willing to stay an extra hour last minute. I would definitely recommend for wedding photography :

Sent on 06/20/2018

brooke · Married on 07/08/2017

Bryan is simply exquisite. Our exceptions were met above and beyond what we had envisioned for our big day. Bryan even went out of his way to come take photos of me and the bridal party last minute at the hair salon the morning of our wedding. Bryan is so personable, fun, accommodating and super helpful with opinions and experiences to help the bride and groom with poses and props. Our wedding photos are timeless and elegant! My husband and I used all 4 of his services, to include photography, DJ, Photo Booth and video services. My husband and I could not have asked for a better person to work with on such a special and important day.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

From the moment we met Bryan we knew we made the right choice! He was so inquisitive of our wedding before we even signed a contract and it just made us feel like he genuinely cared and we weren't just another couple. It was such a pleasant experience and he really connected with us and our day and made sure to go out of his way which just made our experience that much better. The photos are beautiful and I am so happy to have those memories forever :)

Moments into Memories Photography 11
    Moments into Memories Photography 12
    Moments into Memories Photography 13
    Moments into Memories Photography 14
    Moments into Memories Photography 15
    Moments into Memories Photography 16
    Sent on 08/09/2018

LISA · Married on 09/17/2011

This photographer was absolutely AWESOME!!!!! OMG they were everywhere doing a little bit of everything, she (Kelly Lambert) helped decorate for the ceremony, helped get me together for my pictures and was just wonderful!!!! I HIGHLY recommend this photographer and the pictures are lovely!

Sent on 09/24/2011

stephanie · Married on 09/25/2010

bryan was amazing! his price was fantastic and so is his work. we saw sample photos at his photo studio and were immediately impressed. We had met with 3 photographers prior and he was miles better than them. At our wedding he was very helpful and attentative. During the photo sessions he was very creative and very compassionate. He would get down on the ground in his dress pants just to get a nice angle on a photo. talk about dedication!! I would definitely reccomend him!

His website is http://www.mimphotography.com/

Sent on 10/10/2010

Nicoletta · Married on 06/26/2010

Bryan and his wife Carol were very professional and worked very hard to capture the day. Bryan came to the rehearsal the night before to get a feel for the church and wedding party. He arrived earlier than our agreed upon time on the wedding day which was wonderful and meant more photo opportunities. He and Carol had experienced a death the day before but were more than professional and ready that day. We really appreciated all the care they showed, especially when the bride's dress caught on a nail on a pew and ripped the edge during the ceremony. After the ceremony Carol whipped out a needle and sewed it up! He got great shots during the reception, covering every table. He had the proofs within a few weeks and we can't wait to see the finished wedding book.

Sent on 09/18/2010

Ashley · Married on 02/16/2008

Bryan and his wife were great! He gave us the exact pictures we wanted and really captured the true feel of our wedding day. He even layed on the ground in his suit in 20 degree weather outside to get the perfect picture.

Sent on 05/22/2008

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2007

Bryan and his wife made our wedding perfect! Bryan jones that pictures mean a lot to me and he delivered. He took awesome pictures of everything. He was with us all day, and even when he was packing up, my co workers wanted a picture and he pulled his camera back out together it for us.
    Bryan found me through I believe David's bridal and sent me an email. His prices were more than fair and I really liked the sample pictures he sent so we went to meet him. W liked his so much, we booked him before we even had a venue booked! He did such a great job, I talked him up so much 3 friends booked him for their weddings! I highly recommend him as your wedding, baby, or whatever photographer!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2017

Brian was amazing to work with on our wedding day! I chose the package that let me have two photographers for most of the day and it let us have even more photos than we could have hoped for. Brian was so kind and patient with us, which we appreciated on such a hectic day! Our photos turned out great too!

Moments into Memories Photography 17
    Moments into Memories Photography 18
    Moments into Memories Photography 19
    Moments into Memories Photography 20
    Moments into Memories Photography 21
    Sent on 03/08/2018

Bryan Brewer, owener of Moments Into Memories, was our photographer on our wedding day. He was very easy to communicate with and meet during the planniong stages, and extremely prepared on the day-of. Working with our venue often, he was able to use the time efficiently and get a variety of great shots, while being friendly and fun to work with! I highly recommend his company.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Michaela Williams · Married on 06/22/2019

1.4
      3.0

Heartbreaking Disappointment

I wish I could leave a better review but Bryan has consistently let down my Brother and his new bride. For the past 6 months all they’ve wanted to do is to relive the magic of their wedding, instead, Bryan and Moments Into Memories has left my sister-in-law heartbroken and in tears.
    Below are some of the issues they've faced with MIM's “Premier Video Service":
    1. My brother, the groom, his name has been spelled wrong on every edition of the video and currently they are on version 3 (hopefully 3rd times the charm)
    2. Video quality was in 720p standard definition and not the 1080p high definition promised and paid for (the quality was so horrendous the father-daughter dance was a blur)
    3. 20+ minutes of black screen where the videography was recording with the lens cap on and was not edited out (I can understand that some videos slip through the cracks for quality control but for the second one to have the same issues just feels as if Bryan does not care about his customers)
    4. Alternating frame sizes in video, like the video started in full screen and was then minimized. (It was like watching ants on a screen)
    5. Wedding song selection has been wrong on every edition
    To add to the disappointment, Bryan has forced them to drive the 40+ minutes on 2 different occasions to drop off that USB drive in order to have the video corrected. The unprofessionalism, inconsideration, and pride of “This One Stop Shop" has continued to taint their precious day.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Anonymous · Married on 01/01/2018

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

I am so underwhelmed by our service and quality of pictures from MIM. First of all, Bryan was so grumpy on our wedding day and many of our friends and family members commented on it. Second of all, we received our pictures and they looked horrible. They had barely been edited at all and it looks like he didn't even try. I'm really sad about this. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Not worth $800, I could have had a family member take it with their phone with just as good quality and creativity. Brides beware.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Moments into Memories Photography's reply:

Whoever this is, also reviewed us on another wedding website and said the same thing. The other wedding site has taken down the review because it's not legitimate!! Please read the reviews that are REAL!! Thanks, Moments Into Memories Photography