Molly Pitcher Inn Reviews

Molly Pitcher Inn 5
Molly Pitcher Inn 6
Molly Pitcher Inn 7

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2018

Having our wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was a dream come true. Kelly from banquet was amazing from start to finish. Her cheerful personality is contagious, she's extremely professional and very knowledgeable in her discipline! She answered so many of our questions, providing us an answer with detailed options every time. Christian, our mairte'd, was extremely attentive to our needs and made sure everything ran smoothly. He even got candle wax off my dress with an iron and paper! We knew the food at the MPI would be amazing from prior experiences, which it was, and our guests raved about it! ("I've never had such great banquet food" "I finished every single course"). We fit 167 people comfortably in the ballroom. They didn't rush us out at the end of the night. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, or the best wedding they've been to in a long time. We had the absolute time of our lives and I wish I could relive every moment! You cannot go wrong booking the MPI for any big event!!! It is sure to be memorable and wow your guests!

Molly Pitcher Inn 8

Liza · Married on 07/21/2018

Molly Pitcher Inn was a beautiful reception venue. Our guests enjoyed the space, food, and river view. We enjoyed working with Allison, Judy, and Cristian, all of whom were extremely professional and accommodating.

Nancy · Married on 12/23/2017

My experience at the Molly Pitcher was amazing. The food and cocktails were exceptional. The attention to detail was beyond reproach.

Molly Pitcher Inn 9
    Molly Pitcher Inn 10
    Molly Pitcher Inn 11
    Molly Pitcher Inn 12
    Molly Pitcher Inn 13
    Molly Pitcher Inn 14

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2017

Once we were engaged, we were so excited to visit Molly Pitcher. We worked initially with Kelly whose warm personality, promptness with email, and stellar organization showed that would be in capable hands for the duration of our planning process. When she left for maternity leave we started working with Allison. The transition was seamless and she was easy to reach with questions or concerns. Allison and her staff worked to make every planning process from meal selections to final payments laughably easy despite the fact that we live out of state. My husband and I even got the time wrong for our final in-person meeting (still feelin’ guilty) but she was understanding and we were able to meet anyway.

Our Maître’ d was Christian who was outstandingly attentive and professional on our wedding day. The ballroom was stunning – a perfect fit for our 130 guests. It was roomy but cozy at the same time. Guests are still raving about the delicious food and the warm atmosphere (we got married in October 2017). We’re actively trying to rope friends into booking their weddings at MPI so that we can enjoy a wedding there again soon. It was that great, I’d relive it for sure. Our only hitch was that our wedding night suite was adjacent to a bridal party that was loudly getting ready at 3:00 am at for their brunch wedding. We were peeved about that since we were totally zonked (and happy for them, of course – but they’d soon understand!). The front desk sorted it out.

We truly appreciated those with whom we worked directly at Molly Pitcher Inn and their team of unbeatable staff who made our day so memorable. My husband and I look forward to visiting Molly Pitcher in the future to celebrate the anniversary of our special day. We highly recommend this fantastic team wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Molly Pitcher Inn 15
    Molly Pitcher Inn 16
    Molly Pitcher Inn 17
    Molly Pitcher Inn 18

Joseph · Married on 09/29/2017

Molly Pitcher did a great job every step of the process! Early on we worked with Kelly L. and Bill M., who were both a pleasure to work with as well as very knowledgable and helpful with all our questions. Jess was our maitre ‘d on the big day and she and her staff did an amazing job!

Bottom line - the staff, the location, and the food are all top notch. We were showered in compliments and wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Thanks again!

Steven · Married on 06/04/2017

My wife and I saw 8 different venues, and the only one we were both blown away by from the moment we walked in was The Molly Pitcher Inn. We worked with Kelly who was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process, while also being genuinely enthused about helping us plan our wedding. The whole team was wonderful at The Molly Pitcher, from Linda with helping us book our block, to Brian at the front desk assisting us leading up to the wedding. During the night of the wedding, Kelly handed us off to Jessica our maitre d who was absolutely perfect. She was extremely professional and was always around when you needed her. During the day rain threatened and she clearly explained our multiple backup options just in case. Thankfully the rain held out and her and her team sprung in to action to make sure we could still have an outdoor ceremony. Whenever small items came up throughout the night, she was quick to either resolve them personally or have someone on her team take care of it. The service was excellent!

I have to take a second to also rave about the food. I knew we were in for a treat at the taste testing, but we still have people telling us how excellent the food was several weeks later. The Molly Pitcher Inn truly is the total package when it comes to weddings and other events.

One final positive fact which I really enjoyed about the Molly Pitcher Inn compared to other venues is that their prices are inclusive of tax, meaning you know what you will pay up front and don't get stuck pulling out your phone to calculate tax at the meeting, what you see is what you get!

I cannot recommend Kelly, Jessica, the staff and The Molly Pitcher Inn enough, go check it out yourself!

Eileen · Married on 05/27/2017

I would describe myself as a moderate bridezilla who not only knows what they want, but also does their best to please others with an A-Type personality. The staff at The Molly Pitcher were able to make me, a moderately difficult human, the happiest bride there can be! Not only was Kelly extremely quick and thorough with responding to my many emails, she was extremely pleasant, cheery, efficient, helpful, and BEYOND accommodating my many requests! Not only that, my maitre'd for the evening, Jessica, was extremely professional, warming, and every nice thing that could ever be said about someone! The rest of the staff was not only professional, but super attentive to not only myself and the groom, but the rest of the bridal party and guests as well! So attentive that the best man even said something to us about it. All of our guests enjoyed the food, which goes without saying. The Molly Pitcher never disappoints when it comes to food. Another point to add: I never felt pressured by any of the staff members to do anything. I never felt pressured into trying to upgrade, or felt judged if I needed to downgrade on something due to budget conflict. They were completely happy with whichever option I chose.

If you are a bride looking for a venue that is a little on the small/medium size (which I loved), and really into a historic venue with beautiful attention to detail, I strongly recommend AT LEAST taking a look at The Molly Pitcher. The staff was amazing, the food was incredible, and you'll have a phenomenal, stress-free planning experience with them.

My last addition: When our friends and family were booking the hotel rooms, their staff in the reservations department, as well as the lovely woman, Elizabeth, who answers the phone were absolutely phenomenal. Fast, efficient, polite, cheery, and wonderful.

Kerry · Married on 04/22/2017

We had our wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn, April 2017. It was fantastic. Our dreams came true. From first booking our wedding to the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. We dealt with Kelly and she is phenomenal, ultra responsive, sweet and honest!! Choosing all the details was easy and smooth! Our maître 'd was Jessica and she was amazing. Kept everything on-time and perfect. The food was amazing and all of our guests raved about the whole day. I would HIGHLY recommend the Molly Pitcher Inn!
    Kerry & Joe

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

We were planning our wedding from Los Angeles, and selected the Molly Pitcher because it's in my husband's home town and it's a place we had visited together several times. I am SO happy chose the Molly Pitcher as our venue since they made every aspect of planning our wedding so easy and painless! Since we were planning from across the country, it might seem like it would be a challenge to get everything you want from your venue, but the Molly Pitcher really knows how to do weddings and they make it so easy to get everything you want! We only met with Kelly Leimbach, our planner, twice in person before the big day but every detail of the wedding turned out PERFECT. The food was delicious and the room looked so beautiful. The service from Jessica, our maitre d', was phenomenal and our guests all had a blast! If you're looking for an organized, stress-free, classy venue, take a look at The Molly Pitcher!! Thank you for making our day so incredible!!!

• X

Xenia · Married on 09/18/2016

When booking our wedding venue, we knew we wanted something on the water. We were between Molly Pitcher and a venue on the beach, but what really sold us about Molly Pitcher was the ability to have cocktail hour (and actually your whole reception) outside. And they have a stellar reputation in our area. Kelly was our wedding planner there, and she was amazing - so efficient in answering all our questions and really helping us get the most for our budget. Molly Pitcher is a beautiful, historic building right on the river, and they have a huge outdoor area where we had cocktail hour. You can also have your ceremony there but we held ours in a church. The guests loved being outside on a beautiful September day, and all the photos turned out gorgeous! The guests were raving about the view and the amazing food! Molly Pitcher allowed us to do a few unique things - have a bacon bar during the cocktail hour, and bring in our own craft beers to serve since we're beer fanatics. I loved how even though they hold a ton of weddings per year, they made us feel special and allowed us to make the wedding our own. Christian was our maitre'd and he was amazing as well! Molly Pitcher is definitely a pricier venue, but it was so worth it for us! Our dinner options were filet mignon & lobster tail, duck, and goat cheese & tomato stuffed chicken - does it get any better than that?! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding day turned out, and it's mainly thanks to Molly Pitcher :)

Kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2016

Having our wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was absolutely fantastic! They made everything so easy during planning, and leading up to the wedding as well as on the day of! We worked with Kelly leading up to our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful; the day of we had Cristian as our maitre de and he made the day go so smoothly and took care of every detail! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with, their knowledge, professionalism and communication was great throughout the entire process. We keep hearing how amazing everything was the day of our wedding, and especially the food. The Molly Pitcher Inn had everything we were looking for in a wedding venue and they made sure we had the wedding of our dreams! Thank you so much to everyone there for all that you did and for making everything so perfect for us!

Molly · Married on 08/27/2016

Allison, Cristian, and the entire Molly Pitcher Inn staff went above and beyond for our wedding on August 27th, 2016. From our initial visit to the minute we checked out we felt like celebrities and were treated like nothing less. Cristian, our maitre' had our entire day run so smoothly and took care of absolutely everything. Both my husband and I were never without food or drink, didn't have to worry about where to be/when, and truly got to enjoy every minute of the day because of Cristian and the staff. When looking for a venue, I didn't want to have to hire a planner, day of coordinator, or outside vendors and didn't have to because the Molly Pitcher includes everything from start to finish. You truly cannot beat the location, services, and staff the Molly Pitcher Inn offers!

Amy · Married on 08/12/2016

The Molly Pitcher Inn was spot on. From beginning to end, they were true professionals. Kelly and Cristian were amazing. we received nothing but compliments from friends and family on the staff, venue and quality of food.

The Molly pitcher in was perfect! Everything for our wedding went smooth and our bridal attendant made sure everything was perfect. The views of the water are beautiful and their food is also amazing. We got nothing but positive feedback from all our guests, raving about the food and how wonderful of a time they had at our wedding.

Harold · Married on 07/16/2016

Plan early and keep the hotel informed as to changes promptly. The team of Kelly Leimbach and Michael Dennis were a pleasure to work with and were extremely responsive to unplanned events (weather issues, last minute requests from guests, etc)

Jaclynn · Married on 07/15/2016

The Molly Pitcher Inn is the ultimate wedding experience! With an elegant waterfront setting, it immediately makes your guests feel at home. My husband and I got married there on July 15, and we couldn’t have asked for a more memorable wedding. All matters of our event were handled excellently. From the moment we booked our wedding, Kelly was extremely helpful and was there to answer any and all questions we had. Kelly was always very honest, flexible, and helpful about every aspect of our wedding day. The day of our wedding was perfect, and Kelly and Odelia, our Matrie d’, ensured the day went as stress free and smooth as possible. They took care of EVERYTHING and made sure my husband and I were comfortable at all times. Our guests loved how there are rooms on-site, as well as a bar open until 2AM for those who like to keep the party going. Food was also fantastic; guests raved about the entire experience. It doesn't get better than the Molly Pitcher Inn, and we can’t thank them enough for a truly making our day so special!

blair · Married on 05/13/2016

I can't thank William Murray, our Catering Manager, enough for his help during the wedding planning process. He answered all of my questions and emails without delay and provided me with honest answers. He even calmed me down when we had a forecast of rain and thunderstorms the day of our wedding . They gave me up until the last possible moment to decide if our ceremony would be indoors or outdoors which allowed me to get ready in the morning without any added stress! He even stopped by as the ceremony was being set up to say hello and make sure everything was running smoothly. We also were fortunate to have Cristian Soto as the maitre d' for the day of our wedding. He made sure that I always had a drink in my hand (much needed!) and was VERY kind and patient with as everything came together. I had wanted an outdoor ceremony but unfortunately the weather didn't hold out. It was hard for me to rearrange everything in my mind for the indoor ceremony but Cristian and his staff were extremely accommodating and had no issues moving things around until they exceeded my expectations. He never made me feel pressured to make a decision and never said "that can't be done." He made sure that I was happy in one of the most stressful times in my life. We were able to enjoy the night knowing that Cristian had everything under control. Everything went better than expected - the food, the staff, the drinks - everything! We couldn't have asked for a better night!

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

I fell in love with the Molly pitcher at 13 years old. After relocating to California, I returned to the Molly pitcher out of responsibility to my inner 13 year old thinking my tastes must have changed. Not so!
    Sometimes you just know. The moment I met Kelley, I felt so at ease. The Molly was one of the only venues that didn't require we hire a wedding planner. Being an executive asst, I am extremely hands on and have hosted many events so I was clear I wanted to be my own wedding planner. Kelley was terrific to work with from the beginning. She answered all my questions, was flexible with the vendors and incredibly accommodating to every request. Additionally, the Molly Pitcher offers a maitre'd the day of which for me is one of the best reasons to host there. Mike Dennis was exceptional. Everything was set and arranged exactly as I'd requested in our interview and everything was returned to my parents room as requested. I wasn't involved at all with the clean up. Such a relief knowing it was handled!!
    We opted for a brunch wedding and despite the fact many say you don't eat at your wedding, we absolutely did! The staff brought over plates of every assortment. It was phenomenal and I can attest to how fabulous the food was! Our guests raved about the food as well. Additionally they loved the bartender!
    Although it rained the morning of, the Molly still arranged our reception outside and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would not have changed a thing.

The Molly Pitcher was an absolutely amazing venue. We had our wedding in March, 2016 and the entire reception went perfectly. Judy helped us with all the planning and made everything very simple. The food was amazing and all the guest raved about how much selection there was. Our maitre d', Christian, was extremely helpful and attentive all night. The wait staff during the reception also went above and beyond to accommodate every guest. For example, we had a guest who was pregnant and could not eat the soup we served as one of our courses. The staff brought her a beautiful fruit plate which amazed everyone. The molly pitcher is the ultimate wedding reception spot.

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at the Molly Pitcher, and our guests stayed here as well. I cannot say enough good things about our event manager Allison, our Maitre'D Cristian, and the entire staff. The food was exceptional. The service was exceptional. Our guests were raving about our wedding! It truly was the perfect venue and a spectacular night!

The Molly Pitcher is the perfect place to have a wedding! The entire staff was so kind, professional, attentive and overall displayed excellent. Thanks to the entire Molly Pitcher team, my husband and I had the most amazing day of our lives and everything turned out better than we could ever imagine. I highly recommend your services to anyone considering a venue for any event, and have only heard wonderful reviews from anyone who I speak to about the Molly Pitcher.

Pam · Married on 11/06/2015

The Molly Pitcher has been a place to celebrate events with our family for many years so it was an obvious choice for our daughters wedding. Elizabeth and Jessie's reception exceeded our expectations. Kelly was wonderful throughout the planning process and Christian oversaw our event and made sure every detail was perfect. The food was amazing- our guests are still in awe over how they served the most perfect surf and turf to 150 people! We were so lucky to have a warm fall evening and our guests were able to enjoy the beautiful views/setting our on the decks.
    We had many out of town guests staying at the hotel and knew they would want to continue the party. Kelly helped us plan an after party food station that was set up in the tea room-it was a huge hit! The new bridal suite is beautiful and the bridal party loved being served all of the cocktail hour food between the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Becca · Married on 10/17/2015

We had our wedding reception here and our guests stayed during our wedding weekend. It was everything we were looking for. We loved the service and planning we got from Molly Pitcher – our only regret is that the wedding is over! We searched endlessly to find a classic ballroom that felt authentic, rather than gaudy or cheesy. We live in New York, and searched NJ, NY, MD, and Washington DC and still landed on The Molly. This place has gorgeous views and a really elegant, genuine look. We’ve received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the reception room – it photographs great too!

We’ve also gotten endless rave reviews for the food from our guests. We opted for a buffet (simply bc it was our preference) and our guests were over the moon – gushing about how much there was and how flavorful everything tasted. It’s tough to get wedding food right, and we’re sticklers for good food, so to feel like we actually accomplished delicious food is fantastic. The guests were comfortable throughout the weekend and stayed close to enjoy their delicious brunch menu as well!

Kelly, the events manager, is nothing short of AMAZING. She’s incredibly friendly and more importantly, on top of every detail. She’s upfront and honest, which is something you want when you’re entrusting someone to help plan such an important event. The staff makes sure that your ever concern is addressed in a timely manner and make sure that you have a point person for your day of concerns. Ours, Odeila, made sure everything went smoothly and was highly communicative with us, our family, and our wedding party – keeping us all in the loop throughout the day.

Book your wedding at The Molly. You won’t regret it.

Erika · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the Molly Pitcher Inn. Our wedding was a magical day. Kelly, the event coordinator was so helpful and knowledgeable. Cristian the maitre d' is the best in the business! From the food to the drinks to the decor, the day went off without a hitch! From first look to the after party, it was the absolute perfect day! If you are looking for a stunning outdoor ceremony, this is the place for you! If you are looking for a beautiful reception room and outstanding service/food, this is the place for you! We are still receiving compliments on how amazing our wedding was. I highly recommend the Molly Pitcher Inn for your wedding. Make sure you ask for Kelly Leimbach!

Regina · Married on 10/10/2015

As the parents of the bride, we cannot say enough good things about the Molly Pitcher Inn. Everything from the venue, the event coordinator, Kelly to the matter d' Cristian was top class. The entire process including all the planning steps to the day itself was effortless. The event itself was simply magical. All of the staff at the Pitcher provided excellent service. After a few weeks we are still hearing about how wonderful the food and service was at the wedding. We highly recommend having your wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn. Ask for Kelly Leimbach as your event coordinator!