Molly Pitcher Inn Reviews

98 | Red Bank, NJ

98 Reviews for Molly Pitcher Inn

Dana Lightner · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful charming venue, best views in Red Bank, and even better team!

We had our wedding reception at the Molly Pitcher Inn on September 28, and we were so happy with our decision! From the time of viewing and booking, to the day of - the team, and specifically Kelly and Cristian, at the Molly Pitcher Inn exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the whole planning process, Kelly was an absolute angel and made everything so easy - it was like having a wedding planner! She was so on top of it and responsive, and had so many good recommendations and expert tips to share whenever I had a question.

The promenade provided a beautiful backdrop for our cocktail hour and photos, and the well-appointed ballroom was so elegant! Our guests raved about the food, the drinks, and the space and all had a great time! Cristian, our maitre'd was the absolute best! Every time we even thought to need something throughout the night, he was already there with a drink, with food, or just to ask how we were doing.

I can't say enough good things about the ambiance, the team, and just about everything in between at the MPI! We were so pleased with our experience. We had a lot of guests coming in from out of town, and having the onsite accommodations at MPI was so clutch! Everyone enjoyed the hotel and it was nice to not have to worry about transportation between venues!

If you are considering the MPI for your wedding, I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Julia Larsen · Married on 08/09/2020

MPI is an incredible venue - highly recommend!

Had a fabulous experience with MPI. Kelly and Fernando did a great job helping us plan, setting up the ceremony and reception spaces, and remaining flexible throughout the entire process. The food was excellent, the views and set up were really beautiful, and the value of MPI in unbeatable. We are so thankful to MPI for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina Almeida · Married on 05/31/2020

Absolutely magical!

I had my wedding ceremony and Reception at the Molly Pitcher Inn, on September 18h right outside on the Promenade under a beautiful tent and it was absolutely beautiful and magical. My original wedding date was May 31st, but due to covid they offered me a second home date right away. The entire process was effortless from beginning to end. The wedding catering managers ( Kelly & then Judy) we’re very knowledgeable and always ready to help and answer all my questions. My Maitre D was Cristian, he saw my vision and made sure my wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and just absolutely perfect. All my guest felt safe with all the COVID measures in place and everyone raved about the food. My day was just perfect and I’ll definitely look forward to having other future events at the Molly Pitcher.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Edward

Edward Pascucci · Married on 01/04/2020

Spectacular, fabulous, wonderful, accommodating, Generous

This place is spectacular, fabulous, wonderful I can go on and on. Food was excellent. Service was excellent. They did everything they could to make our wedding day beautiful. They were very generous, accommodating the list is endless. Please consider the Molly Pitcher. Not to mention the building location. Get married outside as we did with the Naversink River in the background. It’s the perfect place for your wedding. The cake was included by their bakery. The best

Sent on 04/24/2019

Vincent Canoro · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Wedding at The Molly Pitcher Inn

If you are a couple who wants peace of mind that your wedding day is going to be in the best hands you need to take a trip to the Molly Pitcher. Being able to serve our guests with delicious food that stood out as more than your typical wedding meal was huge for us. The Molly Pitcher did just that and more! The food was raved about by everybody from the lamb chops, the sushi and elaborate cheese and wine table to the surf and turf. With a hard crowd to please the Molly blew everyone away! Everyone told us how warm and cozy the venue felt and the best part was all people had to do was walk up to their room after our party. Most of our guests who lived both near and far ended up making a whole weekend out of it because they were excited just to get an excuse to stay at the Molly Pitcher! The staff ran the whole day without missing a beat and our maître d Cristian was the best of the best! Before we could even ask for something he would have it ready for my wife and I. If all you want is to coast through your wedding day knowing it’s being taken care of by true professionals then this is the venue for you!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Schneider · Married on 10/18/2019

Bride and Groom

Exceptional service, outstanding staff, and each person we worked throughout from start to finish made this a very easy, seamless experience!

Thank you all for such a memorable, exciting night, that we did not want to end! You guys truly outdid yourselves!

Thank you so very much!

Melissa & Chris

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica & Chris · Married on 09/14/2019

Best night

Our wedding was last night and it was truly the best night of our lives! Every detail and every moment was executed perfectly by our maitre d, Fernando. He and all of the staff were amazing and it seemed like they were reading our minds everytime we needed something they were already on it! Our guests have been telling us how amazing the whole night was, from ambiance to the incredible food. The cocktail hour and entrees were the best we’ve ever had! Also the planning process from start to finish with Jessica and Kelly was so smooth, they talked us through everything and any question was answered within a day. We cant recommend Molly Pitcher enough!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 07/19/2019

The most stress-free, overall amazing venue!!

My husband and I planned our wedding in under 5 months. The Molly Pitcher Inn made the entire process so easy and gave us the most beautiful and memorable wedding day we could have ever imagined. The MPI checked all our boxes with its elegant historical charm, breathtaking waterfront views, and beautiful ballroom. The location was perfect for us as it was close to a train that could easily transport guests to/from NYC which we're from, as well as the Newark Airport, while still catering to our nearby family and friends, not to mention provide a unique and memorable experience in its one of a kind boutique hotel.
    Kelly was our coordinator and was impeccable from start to finish. She made the entire process so easy and stress free I couldn't imagine having gone with any other venue. Her excellent communication, willingness to work with any and everything we inquired about, and clear experience with wedding planning made us feel so at ease and excited for our special day, even within such a short time frame.
    The entire staff at the Molly Pitcher Inn was also a highlight of our day. From the hotel staff, to the catering, the chef and kitchen staff making excellent food that everyone raved about, and our Maitre D' Fernando, whose impeccable attention to detail and professionalism helped make our day run so smoothly and without a hitch, you will not find a more incredible and cohesive team.
    I would 110% recommend the Molly Pitcher Inn to anyone wanting a beautiful, waterfront, elegant venue with a reasonable price tag that is well worth every single penny.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Donna Feldman · Married on 06/14/2019

A Parents Wish

Our daughter was recently married on the Terrace with reception following in the ballroom at the Molly Pitcher and it was perfect! Everything that was promised was delivered. Katie was superb, quick to respond and always happy to listen to an anxious mom trying to get things just right. Christian was the ultimate professional! He took the time to walk through each portion of the ceremony & reception so it all went smoothly and beautifully. Our guests raved about the food...from cocktail hour to dessert not a hitch!! The entire staff at the Molly Pitcher, from front desk (as we had out of town guests) to the wait staff went above and beyond to please us. The grooms family also hosted the rehearsal dinner at the Molly Pitcher, it was so convenient as well delicious! Thank you Molly Pitcher for an extraordinary experience...what a beautiful gift to our children!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2018

Having our wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was a dream come true. Kelly from banquet was amazing from start to finish. Her cheerful personality is contagious, she's extremely professional and very knowledgeable in her discipline! She answered so many of our questions, providing us an answer with detailed options every time. Christian, our mairte'd, was extremely attentive to our needs and made sure everything ran smoothly. He even got candle wax off my dress with an iron and paper! We knew the food at the MPI would be amazing from prior experiences, which it was, and our guests raved about it! ("I've never had such great banquet food" "I finished every single course"). We fit 167 people comfortably in the ballroom. They didn't rush us out at the end of the night. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, or the best wedding they've been to in a long time. We had the absolute time of our lives and I wish I could relive every moment! You cannot go wrong booking the MPI for any big event!!! It is sure to be memorable and wow your guests!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Liza · Married on 07/21/2018

Molly Pitcher Inn was a beautiful reception venue. Our guests enjoyed the space, food, and river view. We enjoyed working with Allison, Judy, and Cristian, all of whom were extremely professional and accommodating.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Nancy · Married on 12/23/2017

My experience at the Molly Pitcher was amazing. The food and cocktails were exceptional. The attention to detail was beyond reproach.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2017

Once we were engaged, we were so excited to visit Molly Pitcher. We worked initially with Kelly whose warm personality, promptness with email, and stellar organization showed that would be in capable hands for the duration of our planning process. When she left for maternity leave we started working with Allison. The transition was seamless and she was easy to reach with questions or concerns. Allison and her staff worked to make every planning process from meal selections to final payments laughably easy despite the fact that we live out of state. My husband and I even got the time wrong for our final in-person meeting (still feelin’ guilty) but she was understanding and we were able to meet anyway.

Our Maître’ d was Christian who was outstandingly attentive and professional on our wedding day. The ballroom was stunning – a perfect fit for our 130 guests. It was roomy but cozy at the same time. Guests are still raving about the delicious food and the warm atmosphere (we got married in October 2017). We’re actively trying to rope friends into booking their weddings at MPI so that we can enjoy a wedding there again soon. It was that great, I’d relive it for sure. Our only hitch was that our wedding night suite was adjacent to a bridal party that was loudly getting ready at 3:00 am at for their brunch wedding. We were peeved about that since we were totally zonked (and happy for them, of course – but they’d soon understand!). The front desk sorted it out.

We truly appreciated those with whom we worked directly at Molly Pitcher Inn and their team of unbeatable staff who made our day so memorable. My husband and I look forward to visiting Molly Pitcher in the future to celebrate the anniversary of our special day. We highly recommend this fantastic team wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Joseph · Married on 09/29/2017

Molly Pitcher did a great job every step of the process! Early on we worked with Kelly L. and Bill M., who were both a pleasure to work with as well as very knowledgable and helpful with all our questions. Jess was our maitre ‘d on the big day and she and her staff did an amazing job!

Bottom line - the staff, the location, and the food are all top notch. We were showered in compliments and wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Thanks again!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Steven · Married on 06/04/2017

My wife and I saw 8 different venues, and the only one we were both blown away by from the moment we walked in was The Molly Pitcher Inn. We worked with Kelly who was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process, while also being genuinely enthused about helping us plan our wedding. The whole team was wonderful at The Molly Pitcher, from Linda with helping us book our block, to Brian at the front desk assisting us leading up to the wedding. During the night of the wedding, Kelly handed us off to Jessica our maitre d who was absolutely perfect. She was extremely professional and was always around when you needed her. During the day rain threatened and she clearly explained our multiple backup options just in case. Thankfully the rain held out and her and her team sprung in to action to make sure we could still have an outdoor ceremony. Whenever small items came up throughout the night, she was quick to either resolve them personally or have someone on her team take care of it. The service was excellent!

I have to take a second to also rave about the food. I knew we were in for a treat at the taste testing, but we still have people telling us how excellent the food was several weeks later. The Molly Pitcher Inn truly is the total package when it comes to weddings and other events.

One final positive fact which I really enjoyed about the Molly Pitcher Inn compared to other venues is that their prices are inclusive of tax, meaning you know what you will pay up front and don't get stuck pulling out your phone to calculate tax at the meeting, what you see is what you get!

I cannot recommend Kelly, Jessica, the staff and The Molly Pitcher Inn enough, go check it out yourself!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Eileen · Married on 05/27/2017

I would describe myself as a moderate bridezilla who not only knows what they want, but also does their best to please others with an A-Type personality. The staff at The Molly Pitcher were able to make me, a moderately difficult human, the happiest bride there can be! Not only was Kelly extremely quick and thorough with responding to my many emails, she was extremely pleasant, cheery, efficient, helpful, and BEYOND accommodating my many requests! Not only that, my maitre'd for the evening, Jessica, was extremely professional, warming, and every nice thing that could ever be said about someone! The rest of the staff was not only professional, but super attentive to not only myself and the groom, but the rest of the bridal party and guests as well! So attentive that the best man even said something to us about it. All of our guests enjoyed the food, which goes without saying. The Molly Pitcher never disappoints when it comes to food. Another point to add: I never felt pressured by any of the staff members to do anything. I never felt pressured into trying to upgrade, or felt judged if I needed to downgrade on something due to budget conflict. They were completely happy with whichever option I chose.

If you are a bride looking for a venue that is a little on the small/medium size (which I loved), and really into a historic venue with beautiful attention to detail, I strongly recommend AT LEAST taking a look at The Molly Pitcher. The staff was amazing, the food was incredible, and you'll have a phenomenal, stress-free planning experience with them.

My last addition: When our friends and family were booking the hotel rooms, their staff in the reservations department, as well as the lovely woman, Elizabeth, who answers the phone were absolutely phenomenal. Fast, efficient, polite, cheery, and wonderful.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kerry · Married on 04/22/2017

We had our wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn, April 2017. It was fantastic. Our dreams came true. From first booking our wedding to the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. We dealt with Kelly and she is phenomenal, ultra responsive, sweet and honest!! Choosing all the details was easy and smooth! Our maître 'd was Jessica and she was amazing. Kept everything on-time and perfect. The food was amazing and all of our guests raved about the whole day. I would HIGHLY recommend the Molly Pitcher Inn!
    Kerry & Joe

Sent on 05/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

We were planning our wedding from Los Angeles, and selected the Molly Pitcher because it's in my husband's home town and it's a place we had visited together several times. I am SO happy chose the Molly Pitcher as our venue since they made every aspect of planning our wedding so easy and painless! Since we were planning from across the country, it might seem like it would be a challenge to get everything you want from your venue, but the Molly Pitcher really knows how to do weddings and they make it so easy to get everything you want! We only met with Kelly Leimbach, our planner, twice in person before the big day but every detail of the wedding turned out PERFECT. The food was delicious and the room looked so beautiful. The service from Jessica, our maitre d', was phenomenal and our guests all had a blast! If you're looking for an organized, stress-free, classy venue, take a look at The Molly Pitcher!! Thank you for making our day so incredible!!!

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • X

Xenia · Married on 09/18/2016

When booking our wedding venue, we knew we wanted something on the water. We were between Molly Pitcher and a venue on the beach, but what really sold us about Molly Pitcher was the ability to have cocktail hour (and actually your whole reception) outside. And they have a stellar reputation in our area. Kelly was our wedding planner there, and she was amazing - so efficient in answering all our questions and really helping us get the most for our budget. Molly Pitcher is a beautiful, historic building right on the river, and they have a huge outdoor area where we had cocktail hour. You can also have your ceremony there but we held ours in a church. The guests loved being outside on a beautiful September day, and all the photos turned out gorgeous! The guests were raving about the view and the amazing food! Molly Pitcher allowed us to do a few unique things - have a bacon bar during the cocktail hour, and bring in our own craft beers to serve since we're beer fanatics. I loved how even though they hold a ton of weddings per year, they made us feel special and allowed us to make the wedding our own. Christian was our maitre'd and he was amazing as well! Molly Pitcher is definitely a pricier venue, but it was so worth it for us! Our dinner options were filet mignon & lobster tail, duck, and goat cheese & tomato stuffed chicken - does it get any better than that?! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding day turned out, and it's mainly thanks to Molly Pitcher :)

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2016

Having our wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was absolutely fantastic! They made everything so easy during planning, and leading up to the wedding as well as on the day of! We worked with Kelly leading up to our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful; the day of we had Cristian as our maitre de and he made the day go so smoothly and took care of every detail! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with, their knowledge, professionalism and communication was great throughout the entire process. We keep hearing how amazing everything was the day of our wedding, and especially the food. The Molly Pitcher Inn had everything we were looking for in a wedding venue and they made sure we had the wedding of our dreams! Thank you so much to everyone there for all that you did and for making everything so perfect for us!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Molly · Married on 08/27/2016

Allison, Cristian, and the entire Molly Pitcher Inn staff went above and beyond for our wedding on August 27th, 2016. From our initial visit to the minute we checked out we felt like celebrities and were treated like nothing less. Cristian, our maitre' had our entire day run so smoothly and took care of absolutely everything. Both my husband and I were never without food or drink, didn't have to worry about where to be/when, and truly got to enjoy every minute of the day because of Cristian and the staff. When looking for a venue, I didn't want to have to hire a planner, day of coordinator, or outside vendors and didn't have to because the Molly Pitcher includes everything from start to finish. You truly cannot beat the location, services, and staff the Molly Pitcher Inn offers!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Amy · Married on 08/12/2016

The Molly Pitcher Inn was spot on. From beginning to end, they were true professionals. Kelly and Cristian were amazing. we received nothing but compliments from friends and family on the staff, venue and quality of food.

Sent on 08/20/2016

The Molly pitcher in was perfect! Everything for our wedding went smooth and our bridal attendant made sure everything was perfect. The views of the water are beautiful and their food is also amazing. We got nothing but positive feedback from all our guests, raving about the food and how wonderful of a time they had at our wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Harold · Married on 07/16/2016

Plan early and keep the hotel informed as to changes promptly. The team of Kelly Leimbach and Michael Dennis were a pleasure to work with and were extremely responsive to unplanned events (weather issues, last minute requests from guests, etc)

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jaclynn · Married on 07/15/2016

The Molly Pitcher Inn is the ultimate wedding experience! With an elegant waterfront setting, it immediately makes your guests feel at home. My husband and I got married there on July 15, and we couldn’t have asked for a more memorable wedding. All matters of our event were handled excellently. From the moment we booked our wedding, Kelly was extremely helpful and was there to answer any and all questions we had. Kelly was always very honest, flexible, and helpful about every aspect of our wedding day. The day of our wedding was perfect, and Kelly and Odelia, our Matrie d’, ensured the day went as stress free and smooth as possible. They took care of EVERYTHING and made sure my husband and I were comfortable at all times. Our guests loved how there are rooms on-site, as well as a bar open until 2AM for those who like to keep the party going. Food was also fantastic; guests raved about the entire experience. It doesn't get better than the Molly Pitcher Inn, and we can’t thank them enough for a truly making our day so special!

Sent on 08/04/2016