Molly B. Photography Reviews

Molly B. Photography 4
Molly B. Photography 5
Molly B. Photography 6

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful work to cherish our day!

We could not have been happier with our choice to choose Molly & Joshua as our wedding photographers! We absolutely loved their work on their online gallery and were impressed with how sweet and thoughtful Molly was upon meeting her. We started with an engagement photo session which was so much fun and the photos turned out so beautiful. The pair does an amazing job capturing authentic moments while also providing really helpful suggestions along the way. At our wedding, we were so impressed with how they worked with a tight timeline, made sure to get all of our important shots in, and were simply incredibly fun to be around too. Our friends and family even commented on how friendly, helpful, and easy to work with Molly and Joshua were. They have a talent for capturing every moment in such a subtle "ninja" fashion. I absolutely love how their photos recreate the day and tell the story of our wedding. We love having Molly and Joshua's beautiful work to remember and cherish our day! We absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Molly B. Photography 7
    Molly B. Photography 8
    Molly B. Photography 9
    Molly B. Photography 10

Shelby · Married on 05/25/2019

We recently took our engagement pictures with Molly. She is so great to work with, she is the nicest person ever! There ended up being bad weather on our original date and she was so flexible and willing to move our pictures. She was so much fun to work with and made the photo session fun and enjoyable rather than the normal awkward photo experience. Our pictures turned out so beautiful I've been trying to come up with more reasons for her to take our pictures! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Allison Wallerstedt · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing photographers!

We were so thankful to have stumbled across Molly and Joshua’s Instagram page when we started looking for our wedding photographer! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and make it a FUN experience! Molly and Joshua capture the special, candid moments when you don’t even notice. We have so many pictures we LOVE from our engagement session and wedding day! Would 100% recommend to anyone needing special occasion photos taken!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Molly B. Photography 11
    Molly B. Photography 12

http://www.mollybphotography.biz/ Our photographer was one of the most important things for me & Molly was the perfect choice!!! She did our engagement & wedding photos for under $1000 AMAZING I know!!! She has a flat rate that includes a disk of your photos and the copyrights to your photos. It worked wonderful I could print what I want when I want it! Our budget was very tight so in the future when I have some excess cash I can then go print more photos for our album, frames etc. Everyone that dealt with her on our day said she was wonderful. She wasn't invasive you hardly noticed her and the pictures were wonderful which is the most important part. I can't wait until we can use her again when we have children. Out of everyone I worked with for the wedding she was the best!

Sent on 07/15/2012