Molly B. Photography

Omaha, NE 68164 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Molly B. Photography

Our photography styles hone in on natural beauty and love. It brings us joy to accentuate our clients' uniqueness during their sessions. If you're looking for photographers who will go above & beyond for your special occasion, please set up a time to meet us in person to see the quality of service we offer. We'll listen to you...care about you...and do our best to write a story through the photographs we capture during your day. We've spent many years behind-the-scenes of special events & we'll do all of the little things that make a big difference with the flow of your day.

Follow Molly B. Photography on

2 Reviews for Molly B. Photography

Shelby · Getting married on 05/25/2019

We recently took our engagement pictures with Molly. She is so great to work with, she is the nicest person ever! There ended up being bad weather on our original date and she was so flexible and willing to move our pictures. She was so much fun to work with and made the photo session fun and enjoyable rather than the normal awkward photo experience. Our pictures turned out so beautiful I've been trying to come up with more reasons for her to take our pictures! Would definitely recommend!

http://www.mollybphotography.biz/ Our photographer was one of the most important things for me & Molly was the perfect choice!!! She did our engagement & wedding photos for under $1000 AMAZING I know!!! She has a flat rate that includes a disk of your photos and the copyrights to your photos. It worked wonderful I could print what I want when I want it! Our budget was very tight so in the future when I have some excess cash I can then go print more photos for our album, frames etc. Everyone that dealt with her on our day said she was wonderful. She wasn't invasive you hardly noticed her and the pictures were wonderful which is the most important part. I can't wait until we can use her again when we have children. Out of everyone I worked with for the wedding she was the best!

Molly B. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Nova Productions
    Nova Productions Wedding DJs

One of the funnest and easiest photographers to work with in the Omaha metro area! If you need makeup and photography for the big day. Look no further then Molly B!

• Omaha, NE, 68164 See on map