Mokara Floral Design Reviews

Mokara Floral Design 7
  • Teagen

Teagen · Married on 11/10/2018

We LOVE Ashley!

I don’t know where to begin, Ashley is hands down 10/10. Our flowers were amazing, she is creative, she is flexible, her prices were great, and I would hire her all over again. She is less of a florist and more is of a flower sculpture.

Mokara Floral Design 12
    Mokara Floral Design 13
    Mokara Floral Design 14

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience and beautiful flowers!

The flowers were beautiful and delivered right on time! Received several compliments on the arrangements from my wedding quests!

Amanda Wilkison · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashley is the best

I absolutely loved working with Ashley and her work is beautiful. She really spent time with me planning and understanding my vision. I could not have asked for more perfect centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and accents that really brought all of my decor together. She decorated for my ceremony, and then came back to set up for the reception and everything was perfect. Truly cannot say enough about Ashley, she is THE BEST!

Kathryn · Married on 06/02/2018

Ashley is the best! Not only does she know her florals, but she also has the sweetest personality and is a dream to work with. I'm one of the most indecisive brides and she was so accommodating at every step in the planning process. She really worked with me to try to understand my vision and she completely nailed it on the wedding day! I couldn't have been more pleased with her work. I received compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces all night! She did an amazing job perfectly capturing my vision and I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding!

Mokara Floral Design 15
    Mokara Floral Design 16
    Mokara Floral Design 17
    Mokara Floral Design 18

Amber · Married on 05/27/2018

I 100% recommend Mokara Floral Design to all brides!! Ashley is phenomenal at what she does and VERY reasonably priced. I interviewed a lot of florists and Ashley blew me away. The bouquets she made were absolutely gorgeous and my guests are still telling me how beautiful the flowers were weeks after the wedding. Moreover she was incredibly kind, patient, and flexible. I didn't know anything about flowers, and Ashley spent a long time explaining different types of flowers and showing me different options to make sure we created the perfect bouquet. She even helped put up our chuppah on the day of the wedding when we were having difficulty figuring out how to best drape the fabric!! AND she upgraded my bridesmaids bouquets without charging me when she realized the current design wasn't perfect. Seriously amazing - you don't need to look any further for a florist!! Book her now!!!

Mokara Floral Design 19
    Mokara Floral Design 20
    Mokara Floral Design 21
    Mokara Floral Design 22
  • Jacinta

Jacinta Young · Married on 05/12/2018

Beyond Amazing!!!

I knew from the first time we sat down that she was "the one". Ashley was so energetic, professional and creative. She helped me with my vision and she didn't break my budget!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements and affordable prices. Thanks again, Ashley!!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 04/28/2018

Incredible

I've recommended Ashley for years to people and most of my friends have all used her. She was nothing short of amazing leading up to and on my wedding day. She made my wedding flower dreams come true and I couldn't be happier.

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Ashley at Mokara Floral Design did such an amazing job with the flowers/centerpieces on my wedding day! She is so friendly, accommodating, can pinpoint your style/wants, and is very easy to work with. She was recommended to me by a friend, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. I could not be happier with how my wedding turned out, and a huge part of that is thanks to Ashley. :)

Mokara Floral Design 23
    Mokara Floral Design 29
    Mokara Floral Design 30
    Mokara Floral Design 31

P · Married on 09/16/2017

We chose Mokara Floral Design for my daughter and her fiancé's (now husband) wedding and reception. We were so happy we did! Ashley is wonderful to work with and has such a gift for floral design! Upon meeting Ashley, we could tell she enjoys what she does. She is so kind, professional, patient and accommodating. Ashley goes to great lengths to help with your vision. She took the time to go through pictures, asked questions, and answered many questions. As a mother of the bride, I really wanted my daughter's vision on her special day to be fulfilled and it was! I can only only give high praises to Ashley. Everything from the boutonnières, the bouquets, the floral arrangements and all in between were just beautiful. She worked so hard to give us an incredible end result and we were so delighted with everything!

Mokara Floral Design 32
    Mokara Floral Design 37
    Mokara Floral Design 38
    Mokara Floral Design 39

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely AMAZING! I have no other words to describe Ashley and the beautiful flower she provided for both my bridal shower & wedding. I was referred to Mokara Floral Design by a friend who used her for their wedding. She mentioned being very satisfied with her flowers and that they were very affordable. Additionally, I love supporting local, small businesses. PLEASE look no further. Ashley provides the most amazing services at the BEST price.

Not only did Ashley provide the most beautiful flowers, but she was a JOY to work with. I planned a wedding from a distance & she literally met with me and my sister via skype for over an hour. She provided a live-time stream of photos to describe/confirm my vision of flowers. I am not very experienced with flowers, but I knew I wanted burgundy/blush/organic looking flowers. I loved the look of garden roses (which can be pricey) and she met my price point PERFECTLY and gave me the most gorgeous arrangements. I received quotes from other florists ("top rated on the The Knot") and I'm not kidding when I say they wanted to almost double the price. Our flowers were STUNNING. My bouquet was so beautiful I almost cried when I saw it! She also was so accommodating and last minute created the most beautiful easel/wedding sign arrangement with cascading flowers. Absolutely perfect. In addition, she even surprised me with beautiful blush rose petals at my remembrance table (I didn't even ask for this!!). She truly wants to make use of everything she buys whole-sale to make your day special. She was even willing to set up at our venue and church without charging extra. Ashley nailed the look I wanted at the best price. She is aware that budgets are important when planning weddings! Please look no further if you want amazing flowers at a good price. THANK YOU ASHLEY!

Justina · Married on 08/11/2017

From our first meeting I knew I wanted to book Ashley. She did my sister’s weddding and I was so impressed with her work. She was personable, professional, and overall incredible to work with. I could not be more pleased with how beautiful my flowers turned out! I got so many compliments.

Mokara Floral Design 40
    Mokara Floral Design 47
    Mokara Floral Design 48
    Mokara Floral Design 49

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Mokara was incredible to work with for my wedding flowers. Ashley was willing to work with my budget and extremely helpful to suggest gorgeous flowers in season in my ideal palette. My flowers were stunning, exactly what I envisioned and within budget. From our first meeting, Ashley really got to know me so she could really customize my flowers to exceed my vision and needs. Ashley is very talented at creating multiple unique custom flower arrangements that compliment each other well as a whole, to deliver the right look and feel overall. You can tell Ashley goes above and beyond for her brides to create perfect flower arrangements for their wedding day. I was incredibly happy with my flowers and really enjoyed working with Mokara. I hope to work with Ashley again in the future for another occasion. Mokara provides amazing work and fabulous quality at an awesome value. I highly recommend Mokara, one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Susan · Married on 04/02/2017

Heather did an amazing job with the wedding flowers. We never got to meet in person, but we had some great conversations over the phone using pictures to talk about colors and style. I loved how open she was. She shared her opinion, even if it wasn't the same as yours. She worked hard to stay within my budget. I truly felt like I got a steal. I would recommend her to everyone!

Ashely was easy and fun to work with! I actually knew nothing about flowers or what I wanted for wedding flowers, but she was able to take what little insight I did have and turn it into something beautiful! She also was very flexible with meeting times (I'm a 3rd shift worker so that was important to me) and worked extremely well with all of my other vendors.

Karis · Married on 06/25/2016

Ashley did an amazing job for our wedding!!! I showed her pictures and she made them look better than the pictures. She was great to work with and kept the wedding planning fun and not stressful. She went above and beyond to make our day special. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Anne · Married on 06/11/2016

We found Ashley from Mokara Floral after searching online for florists. She was the third florist we met with, and we loved her ideas for our flowers that were within our budget. One of my favorite things about working with Ashley is that she actually made a sample centerpiece for me for my bridal shower. This really allowed us to get a feel for what we had discussed, and let us make necessary changes ahead of the wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure we got the most beautiful and fresh flowers (the centerpieces survived 1-2 weeks!) and her design and creativity were evident in each piece. She was even able to find us hops to use in the boutonnieres, which was a special request and we thought was a long shot. She was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to any bride.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/04/2016

Choosing Ashley (Mokara Floral Design) was probably one of the best vendor decisions I made when I was planning my wedding. I didn’t want to spend a fortune on flowers, and for such a huge wedding, I was having a hard time getting a florist to even give me a quote within my budget (which wasn’t meager by any means!). I gave Ashley my vision board and was pretty hands off after that. The day of my wedding I was completely FLOORED by the quality and quantity of florals at our reception venue. My bouquet was a dream. The bridesmaids bouquets complemented their dresses better than I could have ever imagined. The floral designs on each table were exquisite. And the rest of the details looks so special. I cannot say enough about this girl. Book her now.

Ashley is incredibly talented and handled my big non-profit events with grace and extreme creativity while staying within our set budget.

christine · Married on 05/21/2016

Ashley was so amazing! She was able to achieve the look I wanted well within our budget! She had great supplemental ideas for less expensive flowers that had the same look I was going for. I would recommend her to anyone!

bryan · Married on 05/07/2016

Ashley was a great vendor to work with. She really made our wedding look tremendous! We gave her a few pictures and told her what our budget was and she nailed it all! I would very highly recommend her.

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2015

Our flowers were my absolute favorite part of my wedding. They were everything I imagined and much more. She incorporated everything I wanted. She was professional and friendly. Very prompt at returning calls/emails.

Ashley did a great job with my flowers! They turned out even better than the sample pictures I showed her. She was a great vendor to work with!

Suzanne · Married on 10/10/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Ashley at Mokara Floral Design. She has a modern, stylish eye that was perfect for the look I wanted to achieve on my wedding day. Ashley is knowledgeable and full of great ideas that can enhance a bride's original vision. She is friendly, flexible, and truly cares that your day is beautiful, even beyond the flowers - Ashley drove my fiancé, now husband, from the ceremony location to our "first look" location so he wouldn't have to walk across the park in his tux. I don't think you would find this kind of care and generosity with a bigger flower supplier. Ashley has a refined taste that seems both fresh and timeless. I loved all of my bouquets and arrangements. I kept them scattered around the house for over a week after the wedding, trying to savor their beauty as long as I could. If you are a modern bride seeking a certain "je ne sais quoi" on your wedding day, I highly recommend using Mokara Floral Design.

Christine · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Ashley was easy, convenient and without stress. At our first meeting I showed her some pictures of what I was thinking and she instantly knew exactly what I wanted and added so many more ideas that still fit within my budget. I didn't stress for one minute about my flowers and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She made a cascade of flowers for the arch that I was married under and my venue told me that was the prettiest outdoor wedding they ever had. I highly recommend working with Ashley!