173 Reviews for Moghul Caterers

Korean (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Vegan (1)
165 Moghul Caterers Reviews

The food was excellent with many choices and good quality. The presentation was spectacular, especially their Viennese dessert surprise.

Profile Picture Adity, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Where do I even start!?!? First off, the communication with Neeraj was great, he kept us informed and updated at all times and was very flexible with any changes we had to make. The most important part of my wedding was the food and music and MOGHUL delivered beyond expectations. I still get compliments about the caterer to this day and I will for sure remember it always! From the cocktail hour, buffet dinner to dessert station - it was absolutely delicious!!!! The team was quick, efficient and very friendly! This catering vendor is my favorite and will recommend it to as many people as I can! Thank you guys!!!

Profile Picture Urmi, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The BEST catering service I’ve ever experienced. They are perfection. I had the best taste testing experience and they’re so accommodating. They have a Pakistani menu, mixed continental, and Asian along with their regional Indian menus. There’s so much to choose from and very delicious. At the wedding , everything was PERFECT. Guests are still talking about our food and the wedding was in June! I’ve never experienced such high quality service and I’m so happy that such service was given at my wedding! Now I hope my friends hire them so I can get the full Mughal experience as a guest!

Profile Picture Mahawish, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Suvo-Shilpita wedding on June 1-2, 2018 at Hyatt Regency on the Hudson, Jersey City, NJ, was a grand success due to exceptional quality of catering services by Moghul spearheaded by Rajeev's leadership. Rajeev Sachdeva was at his best, leading Moghul from the front and paying attention to every little detail, thereby creating tremendous satisfaction, fun and joy during the wedding festivities at Hyatt among all our guests and invitees. We selected quite a rich and diverse menu for all the three occasions of Sangeet, Wedding and Reception: and, Moghul brought out the best of them in terms of taste, display and service. The combination of Glenlivet 18 scotch and lamb chops was indeed very popular during Cocktails, so was tawa masala jumbo shrimps and kasha mangsho during dinner. Assorted Bengali Sandesh also helped our guests further to savor the evening of culinary delight. Thank you Rajeev, thank you Moghul: well done!!!!

Profile Picture Shilpita, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Moghul's food and services were excellent and everyone really enjoyed it. The staff and manager were really cooperative and very friendly. I would 100% recommend Moghul Catering and I had a great time working with Moghul to host my party.

Profile Picture Rakesh, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The most professional caterer to work with. I had my wedding reception this past weekend and the whole time all what everyone kept on saying is “the food is amazing”

Profile Picture Nisha, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our daughter's wedding at the RitzCarlton at Tysons last weekend, and had Moghul do our catering, with Rajeev Sachdeva managing, for both sangeet and reception and the morning after brunch. We had a sit down for the reception and the food was delicious, served well, presented magnificiently and plentiful with just the right temperature for the food, a not easy task to perform with Indian/Indian fusion food. Just perfect. Before that, the cocktail hour was fabulous with individual food stations and just as importantly, the butler pass snacks were always there and available, something that does not happen as frequently as it should at such formal events. Rajeev did a superb job, the food was outstanding and the presentation was like wow, wow, wow. Just the best. I would recommend Moghul and Rajeev Sachdeva heartily and without reservations. Professional, responsive and sensitive to your vision for the event and working overtime to make that a reality - just a few words I would use to describe Rajeev's professionalism.
Would use them again in a heartbeat. They bring style and class to your special day.

Profile Picture smeeta, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had great experience with Moghul caterers. There food and service were exceptional. Rajeev Sachdeva and Promod Upadhyay were very helpful. People loved the food And were praising it a lot. Thanks Moghul for providing great service.- Anita jain mother of the bride

Profile Picture Vib, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Stations, Tastings, Chinese, Indian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Moghul for our wedding. Dimpy was wonderful from the first day we met her. She was always professional and patiently worked with us to help us create the menu we had in mind and she gave great recommendations and had creative ideas. On the day of the wedding, everything went seamlessly and all the food was WONDERFUL. would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture A, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

After eating at one of Moghul's affiliated restaurants (Mithaas in Hicksville), we decided to stretch our budget to fit Moghul in for our wedding this spring at the Heritage Club at Bethpage. It was one of the best decisions we made in the entirety of our wedding planning. We worked with Rajeev to work out the details of what we wanted (from Moghul's broad array of menu choices) and took a bit of a chance, as we were so busy that we couldn't even make it out to NJ for a tasting beforehand. But the results were incredible.

Our guests were so happy with the food that they couldn't stop eating -- from our baraat breakfast snacks to the South Indian lunch and then the exquisite cocktail hour snacks and reception dinner (with more Punjabi style dishes). We received rave reviews from every single person we spoke to (we served all vegetarian food, yet didn't get any complaints from the carnivores!). Some attendees who flew in from abroad said our wedding had the best food they'd eaten anywhere in the world! The presentation of the food was as good as the taste, and Moghul was generous with the quantity of food as well (all our guests were able to eat to their heart's content).

Rajeev and his staff managed everything impeccably (and likely starred in many an Instagram story!). Their interactions with the venue management were flawless, from providing the necessary insurance to coordinating on the necessary equipment and facilities, timely setup and breakdown, and thorough cleanup.

Our one regret is that (like many brides and grooms!), my now-wife and I didn't get a chance to eat as much as we'd have liked to (given the hectic schedule and needing to meet people and take photos). But the things we did get to eat were, universally, incredible. If you can get Moghul to cater your wedding, there is no better option out there.

Profile Picture A, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Indian, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Stations, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Vegetarian

We had our sons wedding recently at Princeton Marriott and for the entire 3 day celebration Moghul catering provide excellent food and service. Highly recommend Moghul Caterers for weddings in the East Coast.

Profile Picture Neville , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Moghul Caterers were absolutely phenomenal.The food was outstanding in taste and presentation.They saved the day when the original catering plan fell through and they saved the day with only 4 weeks to prepare.They were hired for a mehendi - sangeet in Harrisburg , PA and the food was mouth wateringly delicious.We are a gujurati family and the spice level we requested was mild and it was perfect for Indians and non Indians alike. We dad a mixed vegetarian and non vegetarian menu and the guests loved all the itms and the kebab station.That is a must have for a mixed wedding.we had specially asked for malai kofta in white gravy and it stole the show.Even my family members who came from India were amazed by how good the food was.We packed up he desserts after the event and are still enjoying them.The kulfi was served in plastic cups wih lids and was a big hit as well with gajar halva and shrikhand. Everyone was raving about the appetizers as well - especially the dosa and raj kachori station and idli fries .A special thanks to Rajeev Sachdeva who made all of this happen.

Profile Picture Mansi, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the moment we began speaking with Moghul about catering our wedding and reception, they have been nothing but professional and responsive. They never compromised their quality and it was obvious at the event. Rajeev made sure every guest left with only good things to say about the food. They worked alongside us to create a superb menu that reflected our wishes and accommodated our guests to the fullest. Moghul is a must when you think about catering an Indian wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Hiren , 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The guests who attended the wedding said the food was excellent !!

Profile Picture Prabha , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was great. The vendor was professional, responsive, flexible at great value. The quality of food was great, presentation was excellent and live action was rockstar.

Profile Picture Ahsan, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This is our 3rd event with Moghul caterers, their food quality was praised as being excellent by each and every one of our guest we communicated with. Their staff provided excellent services, managers were available on-site.

Profile Picture Shailesh, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were very accommodating in finalizing our unique menu items! All our guests loved the food and we had multiple requests asking who the the caterers were!

Profile Picture Japkeerat, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had Moghul cater for my wedding and henna night. My coordinator helped balance the menus between both nights and had great ideas along the way. She also helped me coordinate a menu that would cater to my inter-ethnic wedding, plus some of the guests that have more restrictive diets. You can even send in your own recipe, which the chefs can put together. Everyone loved the food at all the events...my husband and I only wish we could have eaten more of the food!

Profile Picture Vrajeshri, 2/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great food and service! We are pleased to have them for our wedding.

Profile Picture RAHUL, 2/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We went with Moghul for our reception catering and it could not have gotten better. Everything from starters to the desserts was simply amazing . Dimpy and Manan (operational manager) did a great job and were thoroughly professional. We still have guests calling back to ask about the catering.

Profile Picture Manik, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely excellent catering service by Moghul at the reception of our daughter’s wedding. Everything went beautifully and we were very pleased with both the great service and the wonderful food. All our guests enjoyed the food and were very complimentary on how delicious the food was and how beautifully it was displayed. Your food really made this event very very special, and we will fondly remember this rest of our lives!
We also wanted to thank the wonderful servers who were friendly and professional. And last but not least, we greatly enjoyed working with Dimple Pingle and appreciated her guidance for selecting the menu, efforts and service. We will definitely return for
their service for other celebrations and will also recommend all our friends to use their service. We look forward to working with them
again.

Again, thank you for everything. We are so pleased that we chose your services for the event!

Profile Picture Neema, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food and Service Was unbelievable during wedding event..
Great Job done by Rajeev and Neeraj of Moghul

Profile Picture Hitesh, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Moghul Catering did not only have amazing food for lunch, cocktail hour and dinner, they did an exceptional job with presentation. We received many compliments on the food from all age groups. I would recommend working with Moghul to anyone and they are very professional!

Profile Picture Aditi, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

It was amazing food. Friendly and professional people. Specially Neeraj Shokeen he make our even so successful. He was very helpful and help us to creat entire weeding menu. I'll choose again and again for our occasion. Dilaver Patel

Profile Picture Dilaver, 11/4/17, 1 Review