151 Reviews for Moghul Caterers

Mexican (1)
Thai (1)
Gluten Free (1)
143 Moghul Caterers Reviews

Moghul Caterers was fantastic to work with for my wedding. Very creative in menu options burn also helpful with selection. Their presentation of food was second to none. It’s a bit on the pricier end but they certainly deliver. I worked with Neeraj and he was great!

Profile Picture Asim, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The guests who attended the wedding said the food was excellent !!

Profile Picture Prabha , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was great. The vendor was professional, responsive, flexible at great value. The quality of food was great, presentation was excellent and live action was rockstar.

Profile Picture Ahsan, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This is our 3rd event with Moghul caterers, their food quality was praised as being excellent by each and every one of our guest we communicated with. Their staff provided excellent services, managers were available on-site.

Profile Picture Shailesh, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were very accommodating in finalizing our unique menu items! All our guests loved the food and we had multiple requests asking who the the caterers were!

Profile Picture Japkeerat, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great food and service! We are pleased to have them for our wedding.

Profile Picture RAHUL, 2/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We went with Moghul for our reception catering and it could not have gotten better. Everything from starters to the desserts was simply amazing . Dimpy and Manan (operational manager) did a great job and were thoroughly professional. We still have guests calling back to ask about the catering.

Profile Picture Manik, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing and the price was fair considering our guest count was so high. They were able to cater to our needs and performed as we specified on the day of the ceremony. I am very pleased. I would highly recommend this vendor for weddings or other events.

Profile Picture Paris, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely excellent catering service by Moghul at the reception of our daughter’s wedding. Everything went beautifully and we were very pleased with both the great service and the wonderful food. All our guests enjoyed the food and were very complimentary on how delicious the food was and how beautifully it was displayed. Your food really made this event very very special, and we will fondly remember this rest of our lives!
We also wanted to thank the wonderful servers who were friendly and professional. And last but not least, we greatly enjoyed working with Dimple Pingle and appreciated her guidance for selecting the menu, efforts and service. We will definitely return for
their service for other celebrations and will also recommend all our friends to use their service. We look forward to working with them
again.

Again, thank you for everything. We are so pleased that we chose your services for the event!

Profile Picture Neema, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food and Service Was unbelievable during wedding event..
Great Job done by Rajeev and Neeraj of Moghul

Profile Picture Hitesh, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Moghul Catering did not only have amazing food for lunch, cocktail hour and dinner, they did an exceptional job with presentation. We received many compliments on the food from all age groups. I would recommend working with Moghul to anyone and they are very professional!

Profile Picture Aditi, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Very professional. All the arrangements were impeccable. Delicious food.

Profile Picture Shilpa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was amazing food. Friendly and professional people. Specially Neeraj Shokeen he make our even so successful. He was very helpful and help us to creat entire weeding menu. I'll choose again and again for our occasion. Dilaver Patel

Profile Picture Dilaver, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great food and great quality. 5/5 rating for the taste and quality of the food.

Profile Picture Suresh, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent food! Everyone at my wedding was very satisfied. The food at the tasting was exactly the same as the food during the wedding :)

Profile Picture M, 10/14/17, 1 Review
3.2

The food is amazing!! I had them for my wedding lunch and reception dinner and it was outstanding. But they are over priced. They don't understand that you don't need 7 ppl to serve food for 150 ppl when the venue provides 4 additional servers. After finalizing the contract you end up paying double the amount to pay for the 7 ppl that they brought. But the food was good.

Profile Picture Shivani, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Lunch, Vegetarian, Set Up, Indian

Although difficult to get in touch with during peak wedding season, it was understandable. The food was so good and worth every penny! Everyone at the wedding/reception raved about the food! It was even better on the day of the event than at the tasting.

Profile Picture K., 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.3

The food at my wedding was fantastic! We've been getting calls from friends and family raving about it even weeks later. The samosa chaat live station was a HUGE hit with our guests! Moghul was very flexible and helpful regarding the fact that my now-husband is Indian and I am not. Our wedding was outside without use of a kitchen, and they did a great job cooking under a tent! We were able to have Indian and American food - and keep even the strict vegetarians happy! The company was easy to work with to set everything up and came out for multiple site visits. I would highly recommend them for a wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Moghul Catering exceeded all of our expectations for our entire wedding weekend. The flavors, taste and quality provided by them is absolutely delicious and exceptional. Our guests cannot stop raving about the food, they were raving about it as they were eating each item! Everyone said it was the best wedding food they ever had! Dimpy Pingle helped me create a very memorable and creative menu. She was always there for us and was so attentive to our needs. Kaiser executed each of our events flawlessly with a smile and made sure there was always a plate left for us. The service and staff was attentive, kind and extremely professional. The effort, attention to detail and appearance of the food and display area is also worth mentioning, it definitely left a lasting impression! Moghul Catering is without a doubt the top catering company and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Rishma , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

EXCELLENT FOOD, SERVICE AND PROFESSIONALISM, IF I HAVE TO DO OTHER EVENT I GO FOR MOGHUL.

Profile Picture BHARAT (BK ), 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Moghul catered our entire wedding weekend. This covered a total of 4 meals and 2 days of snacks. Every meal was exactly on point. Our guests raved about the the quality and freshness of the food. We had fusion butler pass items, buffet service for lunch with live Kati roll stations, and a delicious family style dinner for our reception (included a 30 plus item dessert selection). To say I was pleased would be an understatement. Neeraj was our main contact and he was very accommodating to my requests. Moghul should be your only option for Indian event catering.

Profile Picture Sumant, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely amazing and wonderful Dimpy was amazing

Profile Picture Raza, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were extremely pleased with the level of excellence and quality of our food during our wedding/reception. All our guests were not only raving about the cocktail hour/reception spread, but also about the traditional lunchtime meal (which is a first). Payal from Moghul was very pleasant to work with and her whole team executed extremely well and left a lasting impression and a huge success. Moghul is slightly more expensive than the other Indian caterers in the NJ area, but well worth it for the quality and professionalism. Only comment I would make is to ensure that the middle management is more professional and well trained, as often times we went weeks waiting for simple communication back from a Moghul rep, and there were inconsistencies between what one rep would tell us and another would tell us. Besides that small caveat, we were very happy and satisfied of the quality, professionalism, and level of excellence Moghul provided for our wedding.

I would strongly recommend others to go with Moghul as their caterer, as their guests will thoroughly enjoy the quality and level of excellence provided by them, leaving them with happy stomachs and happy smiles.

Profile Picture Shyam, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

This was the third that Moghul caterers have been our caterers ar weddings.
I can say with pride that guest who attended our first wedding in 2008 still cannot stop praising about thier catering, both food and the desert presentation.
This last o e a few weeks ago was even BETTER.
My hats off for thier service, quality of food and professional attitude.

Profile Picture Nalini, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Moghul was so easy to work with and were very flexible and catered to our every need! The staff was amazing and paid attention to every detail. We worked with dimpy and I would suggest her to everyone and anyone planning to go with moghul. She is absolutely amazing and went above and beyond for our wedding. Working with her, we knew we had nothing to worry about in terms of food and service and left everything to her. The variety of food that moghul provides from appetizers to main course to desserts is impeccable and the only hard part is trying to decide on which items to have. Overall moghul is amazing and I would recommend them to anyone having an occasion that needs catering!

Profile Picture sabihah, 8/11/17, 1 Review