Moghul Caterers Reviews

248 | Edison, NJ

248 Reviews for Moghul Caterers

• Dakshesh

Dakshesh S. · Married on 06/26/2021

Exceptional food and service for all events!

We had 3 major events and 2 boxed breakfasts for my daughter's wedding. The food and service at each event was outstanding. Dimpy, our event manager, was truly a professional who ensured that the quality of the food, the presentation, the service and every detail was impeccable. Its three weeks since the event, and our guests are still talking about the food!

Sent on 07/15/2021
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 06/19/2021

Moghul continues to deliver

With the hiring of Vipul as their new chef, Moghul has taken their quality over the top. We have used them for many years, however, Vipul is reinventing and creating new things for Indian wedding catering. If you want something out of the box AND delicious, you will not be disappointed. Not to mention he was able to acquire my favorite fruit, mangosteen, which does not grow in America, and saved me a bunch of extras the next day since I couldn't eat during the event. I will always recommend Moghul to anyone looking for quality, excellence, and delicious food!

Sent on 07/09/2021
  • Ruchira

Ruchira A. · Married on 05/29/2021

Aswesome service and food

Best caterer in nj. Exceptional service

Sent on 06/04/2021

Aakash S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Exceptional Service

Hi Rajeeve, Kkunal and Arora team,
    As the wedding is complete now, we would like to thank you for all the work you and your team has done for Aakash & Aashka’s wedding. Given COVID scenarios, you guys have been very cooperative throughout the wedding planning. All items were prepared as per our requirement (Jain, mild and no spice) and exceptionally tasty and presented very well. All Guest enjoyed. At Grahshanti, your service to Ekadashi guest was exceptional as your team had prepared individual dishes to each guest and served. Your entire team worked very hard, coordinated with Hanover Marriott and served on time without any direction from us. We appreciate that Kkunal and his team took ownership for entire event.

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Anamika

Anamika · Married on 04/24/2021

Best caterer for South Asian Fusion weddings

We are so happy we booked them for our Bengali Hindu ceremony in NYC. We had last minute venue changes due to COVID issues and needed a caterer a month before our wedding- Rajeev was so responsive, helpful and accommodating from the start. He had great recommendations and worked with us to create a truly fusion menu (my husbands family is Italian American) so that there were familiar menu items for my Bangladeshi family and his side but also fun fusion things like chicken tikka flatbread or tandoori lamb chop that was intriguing for everyone to try. The food was high quality-my dad's a chef who is very nitpicky and he gave his approval! Especially the meats. We had specific menu requests such as the goat curry to be cooked Bangladeshi style and chef Vipul worked with my mom to make sure it was cooked the way that was intended and delivered on it- my family was very impressed. One thing would be to make food less spicy when there is a mixed wedding guest crowd but luckily there were many options of foods to eat that it wasn't an issue. We are so happy we booked the best. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Trushti P. · Married on 04/24/2021

The BEST in the Business

Hands down the best catering service in the area! The food was absolutely the best Indian food I’ve ever had in my life and my family and friends are still raving about the food.
    Rajeev worked with us on our personalized menu, and was very helpful and communicative throughout the process, providing us best recommendations. We cannot thank him enough for being such an easy vendor to work with during a very stressful time.
    Kkunal was our manager onsite, he took care of the tiniest concern. KKunal with his team went above and beyond to cater our needs. The taste, presentation and service was just perfect.
    They excel at different cuisines and I would highly recommend them to everyone

Sent on 06/10/2021
  • Anjali

Anjali K. · Married on 10/24/2020

Our guests could not stop talking about the food!

Moghul Caterers was the vendor of choice for my sister's wedding 17 years ago, and I still remember how tasty the food was and how beautiful the presentation was! We decided to work with Moghul Caterers again for our wedding in October, and they did not disappoint after all those years! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the cocktail hour food was, how much food there was, and how they were disappointed they were so full from cocktail hour - they didn't have room for seconds for dinner!

Rajeev worked with us on our personalized menu, and was helpful and communicative throughout the process - providing the perfect recommendations for our fusion wedding and adapting to our needs with COVID. We cannot thank him enough for being such an easy vendor to work with during a very stressful time.

If you're looking for tasty fusion food, or solely Indian food, do not look further than Moghul Caterers - they added tons of soul and energy to our wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Hi Anjali,
    Thank you for taking our your time and putting in the review. It had been our pleasure to be part of your celebrations on both occasions. We are glad you and for that matter all the guests liked the food.
    Wishing You A Very Happy & Healthy New Year and A Happy Married Life.

Nick S. · Married on 10/24/2020

Out Of The World!

We had privilege of having Moghul Caterers for our wedding. Food was simply stunning. From different plated course to live station, our guests are still raving about it.
    Best in the country for a reason.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Hi Nick,
    Wow, please accept out gratitude for taking out your time and putting in this review. We completely loved being part of your special day and glad you recognized the effort. It is always our commitment to provide our guest most innovative and best quality product and comment like yours is a testament to that.
    Wishing You A Happy Married Life.
  • Roma

Roma B. · Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing Catering Company!

Moghul was the first caterer that responded to me when I had a change of plans for my wedding due to COVID 19. They were responsive and professional through the whole process. But they really blew me away on the day of my wedding. Everyone from Vipul who was manager on site to all the on site waiters and chefs went above and beyond! The food was absolutely the best Indian food I’ve ever had in my life and my family and friends are still raving about the food. It was truly an amazing event thanks to Moghul. Everyone always remembers the food! I will drive the 40min to Moghul Express in Edison any day to have a taste again when I miss it! Highly recommend, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Hi Roma,
    Let us tell you that your comment made our day. It is so delightful to see that your recognized our effort in terms of food & service. Thank you for taking our your time and putting in the review.
    Wishing You A Happy Married Life.

Radha · Married on 08/27/2020

Covid Wedding Sucess!

We hired Moghul for our Covid Wedding in August. We had the most incredible experience with them. Working with Moghul completely put our minds at ease as planning a wedding during a Pandemic was extremely stressful. They took it upon themselves to take care of all the COVID precautions, served dinner to each individual table. The taste, presentation and service was just perfect. Special thank you to Bobby for making it all come together seamless. Wholeheartedly recommend Moghul catering for all events.

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Falguni

Falguni S. · Married on 05/02/2020

Simply the best!

Hands down the best catering service in the area! After our original caterer cancelled our contract on us we entrusted Vipul and his team at Moghul with our catering for our big day 3 weeks ago. His entire team went above and beyond to create a both tasty and unique menu for our events. Our guests raved about all of the food and we couldn't have asked for a more reliable caterer! Thank you Moghul for such a great experience! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2021
  • Alia

Alia C. · Married on 12/04/2019

Fantastic food and service

I had catered Moghul for my mehndi and wedding and they were absolutely perfect. The employees were professional and timely. They went above and beyond to explain to guests who were unfamiliar with this cuisine, what the food was and what was in it. The food itself was fantastic that everyone went back for seconds. They were easy to work with from the very start. They have a diverse menu which allows multi-day events seem like you catered from two different places. They excel at different cuisines and I would highly recommend them, and I would 5/5 cater from them again.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kavita D. · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding food

Moghul did a phenomenal job catering the wedding. Every item was fresh, delicious and presented beautifully. The guests and family members raved about the food, a good mix of veg and non veg. I would recommend them hands down if you want Indian food at your wedding!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Meena M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Everything went smoothly and excellent taste and very organized

I am very pleased with Mughal’s service.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Ali I. · Married on 10/12/2019

Very responsible and prompt in responding any questions. Good choice of food and delivered on time and best quality.

I would say the couple should focus on the weeding details and leave the food responsibility to Moghul. You will never have to worry about food quality and service.
    I have noting to say but only good things about Moghul Caterers.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Puja

Puja · Married on 10/12/2019

People are still raving about our wedding food!

We got married on 10.12.2019. Moghul is the best. We had a Gujarati Punjabi wedding and working with Neeraj was simple. Mogul is super professional and Neeraj has many great suggestions on food selection. The team executed on all of our events, and one of my only regrets is not trying every dish! Family, friends and coworkers all raved about the food at our wedding. Most venues trust Moghul as an exclusive vendor for a reason. We highly recommend Moghul!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Sheil R. · Married on 10/11/2019

Mogul catering service

Mogul was great! The presentation setup was wonderful. Their food was delish. Everyone was raving to me about the food and how delish it was! They did any an outstanding job of food presentation.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Chakrabarty · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Indian Catered Food we've tasted anywhere.

Moghul Caterers provided the food for our Sangeet ceremony the day before the wedding. All the guests (Indian & Western) loved the food. Many Indian guests commented that this was the best catered Indian food they have had anywhere. The "butler pass" items were artfully prepared and the overall presentation of the food was excellent.

We dealt solely with Rajeev Sachdeva from the beginning . He is a thorough professional. He came up with good menu suggestions, developed detailed item check- lists and presented a good layout for the food tables.

They provided a true 5 star experience.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Sangit A. · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience as always.

I went to Moghul because my sister and cousin both has Moghul and they recommended it. I was not disappointed by the experience I had working with them but also the experience our guests had. People from both sides (mixed wedding) raved about the food!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sravana K. · Married on 09/11/2019

Simply outstanding and very professional

Moghul Caterers provided food for breakfast, lunch and dinner for my daughters wedding at Westin Hotel, in Jersey city. Even though we were from Canada, and the marriage was in NJ, It was a unique experience as we worked with Neeraj, who was a thorough profession, who understood out requirements and helped us design the perfect menu for our guests. Our guests were amazed by the unique Menu and the taste which was simply outstanding. The best thing was, it was easy and a pleasant experience to deal with a leader like Moghul as they had all of the resources available for any type of menu. We strongly recommend Moghul to other customers and thank them for their hospitality and professionalism.
    Regards
    Ram

Sent on 11/23/2019

Sajni S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Caterers ever!

I would recommend Moghul over and over to every person planning a wedding! The food is AMAZING! All of our guests loved it and continue to talk about it we’ll after the events were over. They have a leave variety of foods for different cuisines so you don’t have to worry about repeating anything! We worked specifically with Rajeev who is a GEM! He even surprised us the weekend of the wedding by adding of special extras that we didn’t even expect as no cost! If you’re planning an Indian wedding, there’s no better company to go with than Moghul!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Rk Radhakrishnan · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding caterers beyond compare!

Moghul Caterers are the best wedding caterers in town – in any town for that matter, since they can come to your city, no matter where you are. They catered the wedding reception we had in Washington, DC and our 450 plus guests were raving about all menu items served. That is the specialty of them. Unlike other caterers, who may specialize in one cuisine or menu group, every item they serve tastes perfect! The variety - and more importantly the novelty - of menu items amazed us to start off. We had hard time choosing the menu items, since the variety of the menu items - appetizers, entrees and desserts - are all tempting! Mr. Rajeev is very friendly and professional to work with. He went the extra mile to accommodate us for the initial tasting of the menu items. He patiently answered our countless questions about the logistics and such. Thanks Moghul Caterers for helping to make the wedding reception – the one to remember for our lifetime!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Nick · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommend

So happy we went with Moghul for our wedding! We had a combined American and Hindu ceremony and everyone was/is talking about how amazing the food was. We had mostly indian food, but there were a few American dishes such as chicken and pasta which were great as well. The Indian food was some of the best I've ever had including the desserts. We worked mostly with Neeraj who was super friendly and helpful from day one. Everything went very smoothly the day of the event. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Ronak

Ronak R. · Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justin wedding 8.24.19

Mogul catering is amazing! The food is absolutely delicious. Mogul catered the food for our wedding on 8.24.19. I couldn’t have been more happier with the food as all the guest were raving about it! Thank you to Mogul staff for being so accommodating and present! You truly made our big day! Thank you to Dimpy who worked so closely with us and assisted us with the catering. We truly appreciate you! We will be sure to recommend Mogul Catering!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jāhnavī

Jāhnavī V. · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent excellent excellent

Moghul was more than just exceptional at my engagement party. Dimpy not only helped us with order customization, but also helped with every other concern we had about the event. The food was just as we wanted it to be.. tasty tasty tasty! No one can beat Moghul with regards to professionalism, quality, variety, and management.

Sent on 08/22/2019