Moghul Caterers Reviews

Moghul Caterers 1
Moghul Caterers 2
  • Manan

Manan Saxena · Getting married on 06/03/2021

There is nothing like 'NO' In Moghul Catreing Dictionary, they Go above and beyond for everything.

The best part of Moghul catering is that they have an amazing and professional team that works with you and work for you. They will satisfy every member that's is involved in the wedding planning as well as give them suggestion which wont click in our mind. They will never say "no" for anything. For most of the vendor in the food business, it is just a another catering job for them but for Moghul caterers doesn't matter if its a wedding, Diwali party, house event or small tray order they will till treat you and execute your event in the same professional and in elegant way. I would personally like to say thankyou to the owner Mr. Kamal Arora, Mr. Pramod Upadhyay, Mr. Rajeev Sachdeva, Mr. Thomas Rodrigues, Mrs. Dimple Pingle, Mr. Vipul, Mr. Neeraj Shookeen, Mr. Sam Perera, Mr. B.K. Patel and the entire staff of Arora Hospitality who were there since the beginning of our inquiry till the last day of our event. The work has been speechless in the entire function as well as the quality and the presentation. They go and flip every stone and obstacle just to make it best for us, which is unknown to us as a client. I just want to thankyou once again from bottom of our heart to make our day special and memorable.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Sonam Dua · Married on 03/23/2019

The absolute best!

The best caterer, HANDS DOWN! Not only does Moghul excel in Indian food catering but they can provide ANY kind of food. Extremely professional and responsive. Moghul made our wedding the best it could be!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Malvinder Bhatia · Married on 01/26/2019

Deliciously catered food and beautifully presented and managed!

It was as if I left my worries behind and moved on with the ceremony knowing that the food part will be taken care with the utmost perfection and it truly was...
    Extremely satisfied and happy with Moghul catering...a must have for any occasion where quality of food will never be comprised with!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Sanaa Kassam · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing experience

Rajeev understood exactly what we wanted for the wedding and made it happen. He was so nice and courteous. The food was amazing . No complaints at all.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kumar · Married on 12/29/2018

Wide culinary expertise!

My wife (American) and I (Indian) had a fusion wedding and asked moghul to both American and Indian food which was out of this world. Our biggest problem was enjoying too many dishes during our tasting and not being aw to decide which dishes we wanted for the wedding. We also asked for "family style" Indian dinner which was a feat but handled perfectly. Our indian wedding food was the talk of the Town amongst the older Indian generations which says a lot. In addition to that, the mashed potato bar was a huge hit for an appetizer especially amongst the Indian crowd. Moghul was a pleasure to work with, incredibly confident in their skill, generous with their tasting, and perfect in execution!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Sneh · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible food!

We had the privilege of catering from Moghul for our wedding. Dimpy and her team were so amazing and thoughtful! They made sure we were taken care of and catered to all of our requests, no matter how small. Even today, three months after our wedding, we're still getting so many compliments about the incredible and unique the food was from that day. You just cannot go wrong with Moghul! We can't wait to have you cater any of our next events. Thank you again for making our day special!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Pratishtha Gupta · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing food!

We hired Moghul for our wedding this November and despite our numbers being significantly less than their usual, Neeraj from Moghul went out of his way to help. Their menu options are extensive and chefs are truly talented. The food was really delicious and all our guests are still raving about it. We are so glad that we hired them. Definitely give them a try if you want great Indian food....

Sent on 12/06/2018

LAKSHMI · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceeds Expectations- A+

Moghul Caterers are the best in every aspect of the service they provide. Their professionalism, flexibility, presentation, and exceptional quality sets them on a league of their own.

My husband and I worked with Neeraj Shokeen and his team, who were incredibly patient, receptive, and provided excellent feedback throughout our menu selection process. Moghul is not one to push their dishes onto you- we wanted a traditional South Indian menu for our lunch, and they worked meticulously to create the perfect guttu vankai and south indian style bhindi subzi with us.

Needless to say, we received enthusiastic and unanimous praise from all our guests about the food and presentation. This include folks who never had Indian food before and guests who came from India to the US for the first time.

Food is an essential if not the most important part of hosting an Indian wedding. If you have ridiculously high expectations from your caterers, and want a hassle-free, detail-oriented service from start to finish, then Moghul is your ultimate option and worth every penny.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kishore Vekaria · Married on 10/28/2018

Kishor Vekaria

Best food for all occations. Mr.Rajeev Sachdev was great manager for our events

Sent on 11/18/2018

Ajay Patel · Married on 10/27/2018

excellent service

This was 2nd event with Mogul catering & they maintained their Superb quality level

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • U

Urvashi Batra · Married on 10/20/2018

Kunal and Annu's wedding on 10/20/2018

Moghul caterers did an excellent job at our son's wedding. Their service, food quality, presentation and attention to details was above our expectation. They listened to all our special needs and full filled them with a smile. We recommend them highly.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Moghul Caterers 3
    Moghul Caterers 4

Sheila · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Innovative Food and Service

Moghul Caterers did the most amazing job providing exceptional food that was beautiful and tasted amazing. They also worked with us on our unique ideas and executed them perfectly. Best Indian food we have ever had at any wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Swati M · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent food and staff!

Moghul is the preferred Indian caterer for many top wedding venues and there’s good reason for it! Their staff and service is professional. Food is plentiful, delicious and has great presentation! We chose Moghul as the wedding caterer for both family weddings (2017 and 2018) and so happy we did! Every time we have catering from Moghul it’s always different, unique, and excellent! Go with Moghul - it’ll be the easiest and one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Simi · Married on 09/15/2018

Huge selection of options. And everyone loved all of the food.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Neeraj · Married on 08/26/2018

It started a little rocky with an average initial food tasting, but Moghul Caterers amazing customer service (specifically Dimpy) and professionalism made sure to take our feedback and do everything in their power to adjust the food and menu to exactly our preferences. After a second food tasting we decided to choose Moghul Caterers for our event and we couldn't be happier with that decision. Our wedding was an all day event, so they provided some snacks in the morning (along with fresh coconut water), lunch, cocktail hour food and a full reception dinner buffet. The food, service and everything provided on our wedding day was perfect and better than we could have expected. Everyone we talk with can not stop mentioning how delicious the food was and how much they ate. The food was delicious, but the personal customer service by our Moghul Caterer Coordinator - Dimpy - is what made the event. Throughout the process leading up to and on the day of our wedding, she consistently went well above and beyond any expectations we had and couldn't have had a better person coordinating our catering. Along with making sure all the food was on point, served on time and up to our standards, she even made sure to specifically check with every family member of the bride and groom to ensure they had food and brought over anything needed. Moghul Caterers was great and I'd definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Brenda · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Dimpy from Moghul caterers for our wedding in August. From the beginning Dimpy was very easy to work with and was always available and attentive to our needs/requests. Moghul not only provided us with excellent food, but their presentation, friendliness, and professionalism really made us certain that we wanted Moghul for our big day. Through out the evening we received so many wonderful remarks about the food, and we couldn’t have decided on a better catering group! Thank you Dimpy and Moghul for an excellent experience!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Mikita

Mikita · Married on 08/25/2018

Outstanding

Mogul Catering was one of the best vendors I had worked with for my wedding. Their food and presentation was outstanding. Our wedding guests are still talking about how excellent the food and service was months later. They loved the variety and uniqueness of the food items such Indofusion Sushi Bar, chilli guava popsicles, and gulab jamun cheesecake to name a few. Dimpy was my person of contact from their company. She is the best! She not only helped with food suggestions but went above and beyond in helping me with any challenges I faced during the wedding planning. She made sure my husband and I ate at the wedding events. She accommodated the food tasting to my busy schedule. She made suggestions and listened to all my ideas. She made sure everything was perfect and started on time. My wedding was a huge success because of Dimpy and her team at Mogul Catering. I highly recommend hiring Mogul Catering. They are worth it!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

lalitha · Married on 08/19/2018

we are really satisfied with everything

Sent on 08/22/2018

Bharti · Married on 06/30/2018

We had great experience with Moghul Caterers who had provided food items varied from pure Gujarati to North Indian, South Indian, Mexican, Italian and Mediterranean at four different wedding events of our daughter. Under the management of Rajeev Sachdeva his team delivered each cuisine exceptionally outstanding in quality and taste. The food presentation was very professional and appetizing. All our guests, including all non-Indians thoroughly enjoyed the food and are still raving about it. Rajeev Sachdeva is very pleasant to work with. Rajeev, thank you so much for making all our events a grand success and memorable with the superb food and service.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Adity · Married on 06/24/2018

The food was excellent with many choices and good quality. The presentation was spectacular, especially their Viennese dessert surprise.

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • U

Urmi · Married on 06/24/2018

Where do I even start!?!? First off, the communication with Neeraj was great, he kept us informed and updated at all times and was very flexible with any changes we had to make. The most important part of my wedding was the food and music and MOGHUL delivered beyond expectations. I still get compliments about the caterer to this day and I will for sure remember it always! From the cocktail hour, buffet dinner to dessert station - it was absolutely delicious!!!! The team was quick, efficient and very friendly! This catering vendor is my favorite and will recommend it to as many people as I can! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Mahawish · Married on 06/24/2018

The BEST catering service I’ve ever experienced. They are perfection. I had the best taste testing experience and they’re so accommodating. They have a Pakistani menu, mixed continental, and Asian along with their regional Indian menus. There’s so much to choose from and very delicious. At the wedding , everything was PERFECT. Guests are still talking about our food and the wedding was in June! I’ve never experienced such high quality service and I’m so happy that such service was given at my wedding! Now I hope my friends hire them so I can get the full Mughal experience as a guest!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Shilpita · Married on 06/02/2018

Suvo-Shilpita wedding on June 1-2, 2018 at Hyatt Regency on the Hudson, Jersey City, NJ, was a grand success due to exceptional quality of catering services by Moghul spearheaded by Rajeev's leadership. Rajeev Sachdeva was at his best, leading Moghul from the front and paying attention to every little detail, thereby creating tremendous satisfaction, fun and joy during the wedding festivities at Hyatt among all our guests and invitees. We selected quite a rich and diverse menu for all the three occasions of Sangeet, Wedding and Reception: and, Moghul brought out the best of them in terms of taste, display and service. The combination of Glenlivet 18 scotch and lamb chops was indeed very popular during Cocktails, so was tawa masala jumbo shrimps and kasha mangsho during dinner. Assorted Bengali Sandesh also helped our guests further to savor the evening of culinary delight. Thank you Rajeev, thank you Moghul: well done!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Rakesh · Married on 05/19/2018

Moghul's food and services were excellent and everyone really enjoyed it. The staff and manager were really cooperative and very friendly. I would 100% recommend Moghul Catering and I had a great time working with Moghul to host my party.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Nisha · Married on 05/12/2018

The most professional caterer to work with. I had my wedding reception this past weekend and the whole time all what everyone kept on saying is “the food is amazing”

Sent on 05/15/2018