Modern Designs Salon Reviews

6 Reviews for Modern Designs Salon

1 User photo

Modern Designs Salon 1

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Using Modern Designs Salon for my wedding was an easy choice with her competitive pricing and the amazing skill set I know these women come with. When I went in for my hair trial, Aimee worked hard to design the style I was going for, and even called me back for another trial day because she wanted my hair to be even more perfect. All of my girls were happy with their hair for the wedding including the mother of the bride and groom. Aimee knew the perfect amount of time that she needed to complete all of our looks and made the day stress-free!

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2016

The ladies at modern designs salon did my hair and make up for my wedding day.. I got so many compliments! They never fail to exceed my expectations and I will recommend them to everyone!

Jenna · Married on 10/03/2014

Aimee did an amazing job!!! I couldn't ask for a better stylist. She listened to what I wanted and the updo was so intricate

Modern Designs Salon 2

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Aimee and Traci did a great job on my wedding day. Everyone in my bridal party loved their hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/25/2018

tammy · Married on 07/21/2018

I had a wonderful experience. Aimee was just great. I would recommend her to everyone. I had many compliments, even my organist at the ceremony commented on my beautiful up-do. I was watching the other stylist and thought they were doing a great job! Thank you for helping make my day a very special one. Highly recommended !!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

Aimee, Tracey and Betsy did a great job doing hair and makeup for myself and 7 others. They were efficient in scheduling and we even finished a head of schedule! We all came to the salon since we were getting ready under 10 minutes away. The salon was not closed exclusively for us, but we were still able to bring in drinks,snacks and hang out and have a good time. Everyone's hair looked wonderful and stayed in place all day and night. Most of us got the airbrush makeup done and some bridesmaids felt it was a little too light covering up blemishes/marks however I was very happy with my bridal makeup and felt beautiful.

Sent on 06/14/2018