51 Reviews for Modern Day Events

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Chairs (1)

Kristen was so easy to work with, delivered on time and even gave me a refund when my guest count dropped by about 30 people!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

We rented the gold chiavari chairs with black cushions. The chairs were nice and they delivered them too. Easy process!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/6/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for your services!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Modern Day Events provided very nice Chiavari Chairs with 2 inch ivory cushions for our wedding reception at a reasonable rate. Kris was very professional, courteous and flexible to work with. The chairs were set up and taken down on the same day, as needed, by a professional and courteous staff. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Profile Picture User4319868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The gold chiavari chairs were beautiful!! Perfect for our vintage neutral colored wedding theme. I really believe they pulled the room together with just a little sparkle :) The chairs were set up perfectly before guests arrived and were taken away after our event was over. Highly recommend- very organized team!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful vendor. We didn't have any issues

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chairs really made a difference in the decor of the reception. The chairs went off with no issues. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Leslie and Brendan, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristen at Modern Day Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only did she give me the most cost effective quote, she was also the super quick in responding to my quote request. Other vendors took days to get back to me while Kristen responded within hours. She was always friendly and willing to answer any and all questions I had. The day of my wedding, I never even had to think about the chairs. They were delivered, set up and picked up without issue. Most importantly, they looked absolutely stunning! It seems silly but chairs like this really can make or break the look of your whole reception. I would recommend Kristen and her team to anyone!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The mahogany chiavari chairs looked absolutely gorgeous at the ceremony, and later at the reception. Thank you so much for providing this service for our big day! :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/8/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose Modern Day Events for chiavari chair rentals for our wedding. If you have ever looked at renting chiavari chairs, you know that they can be expensive! The value and quality of the chairs provided were great, at an amazing price. We would definitely recommend Modern Day Events

Profile Picture Katie, 2/1/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristen was very easy to work with and well organized. She checked in with me prior to the event and coordinated with the resort on all the details so I did not have to.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired modern day events for my daughters wedding at the Don Cesar, St. Pete Beach, FL. Modern day events were great and easy to work with very professional. We rented chavari chairs and clear glass charger plates with gold glass beading on the rim, they looked beautiful and looked brand new. I would highly recommend modern day events!

Profile Picture User3918230, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These chairs were absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! I am glad that I went with these chairs rather than the ballroom chairs I had planned on using. I went back and forth between chairs and colors for two months! Kristen was wonderful with helping me every time I decided to change my mind, which I know was frustrating sometimes. However, she accommodated my wishes every time! All the guest loved them and kept asking where I had gotten them. I was proud to tell them that I rented them from Modern Day Events! I will always use Modern Day Events if and when I have a special occasion to use them! Thank You very much for your help Kristen!!!!!!

Profile Picture Carol, 11/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristen with Modern Day was a definite pleasure to work with.
We were absolutely thrilled with everything that she did to make sure our rentals of the chiavari chairs were on time and looked great. We also rented extra tables and couldn't have been happier with the way it all turned out.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding would have been horrible without Kristen. I don't know how she did everything she did - I would have quit forever ago! :) I am not an easy person to deal with but Kristen not only did it with a smile but managed to keep me calm and most importantly, create my vision into a reality on my wedding day. She went WAY above and beyond and is such a wonderful wonderful event coordinator. There's no way we can thank her enough for everything she did for my family.

Thank you SO MUCH!! Love you!
- Michelle & Forrest

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/19/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Modern Day is amazing! I have been using them for years for various events and I am never disappointed. Professionalism and customer service at its best!

GiGi

Profile Picture User3707004, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristen was wonderful to work with. The chairs and cushions were beautiful and the delivery and pick up was quick and professional. I was a pleasure working with Modern Day Events.

Profile Picture User3702176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chairs made the room look so elegant. Kristen was so pleasant and easy to work with! I would absolutely recommend this company.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Modern Day Events was a snap to work with; Kristen was responsive to my questions from day one. Our silver chiavari chairs were delivered on time and looked great, and I heard from our venue that the set-up and tear down went smoothly - everything was done without any hassle to me on my wedding day, which I loved!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/4/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented chairs and chargers from Modern day events. They were extremely professional and easy to work with, and added so much to the reception hall. They were worth every penny!

Profile Picture User2522889, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very pleasant to work with! Received fast quote, chairs were beautiful, lowest price in town!

Profile Picture User3263822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented chairs from this company for my wedding and they were in perfect condition and beautiful!!! Thank you!

Profile Picture User3272120, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristen was most helpful while we were planning our wedding. Quick responses, ease in payment... The chairs we rented were beautiful and she was a delight to work with.

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/3/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were awesome!!!!!! Would refer them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Paul, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews