Mode Travel Agency, Inc. Reviews

50 | Fargo, ND

50 Reviews for Mode Travel Agency, Inc.

• Vanessa

Vanessa Coulter · Getting married on 08/01/2021

Puerto Vallarta Wedding

Katie and the team with Mode Travel assisted us in planning our wedding in Puerto Vallarta! Everyone was extremely helpful, attentive, and provided valuable feedback and suggestions as we planned our perfect day! They assisted us in finding the perfect location, resort, and helped our guests with booking their vacations as well! Would recommend Katie and the whole Mode Travel team to everyone! Let them take the stress out of planning your dream vacation!!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, thank you!! :) These words mean the world, thank you for taking the time to do this review!!! Hopefully we are planning an anniversary trip soon! ~Katie

Jeremiah Graves · Married on 10/04/2020

Holy Honeymoon!

In a nutshell, working with Mode Travel was seamless. From the start there was open communication regarding budget and destination. Great options were exchanged and narrowed down, and their pricing/payment options were extremely appreciated as we had wedding expenses to contest with. Once we chose our spot, Mode did the rest. Outlining every inclusive retreat and schedule options. Found flights that worked best for us and seats that were paired together. There were no extended layovers nor connections too tight for comfort. It was an amazing experience, essentially sitting back and having a honeymoon planned for us!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so happy that everything went smoothly! Hearing about your highlights and vacation pictures makes me so happy. Thank you for taking the time to review Mode. We can't wait to help again in the future on that anniversary trip ;) ~Katie

Karlee Sutton · Married on 10/03/2020

Honeymoon with Mode

Highly recommend this company for your travel needs. Katie went above and beyond to help us in any way possible during hurricane Delta while we were on our honeymoon in Mexico. She stayed in communication with us the whole time and was able to book us a new resort very quickly! We will be utilizing her services in the future. Thanks Katie!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Chasity

Chasity Stanczyk · Married on 03/12/2020

Destination Wedding Made Easy

Mode travel was able to provide the picture perfect resort for my destination wedding just by a list of the details I wanted. Katie made sure that everything was a breeze all the way down to planning excursions for all 25 guests! I trusted their opinions and they were able to promptly respond to my 1000 questions.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you SO much. I am so happy everything went well at my favorite all inclusive resort! You guys are awesome, congratulations to such a beautiful couple. I hope to work with you again in the future on many trips!! xo ~Katie

Breann · Married on 03/10/2020

Wedding Destination

It was a dream wedding. We had no stress and Katie was there for any questions we had (which was a lot!) I couldn’t recommend her more for helping us choose our perfect wedding destination! It was all new to us and she helped making sure we knew what to expect.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Jess

Jess Moll · Married on 02/07/2020

Katie & Brie were very helpful and patient when I was being indecisive.

I enjoyed how Personal Katie and Brie are. They were quick with all their responses and were so helpful with trip preparation. They are thoughtful and planned things for us that We didn’t even think of. Definitely made our trip way less stressful.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

YAY! Love this so much, thank you so much for this feedback. Totally made my day reading this :) Congratulations to a beautiful couple! I hope to work with you again on a fun trip in the future! ~Katie

Grant Radermacher · Married on 12/11/2019

Puerto Vallarta Wedding

When selecting a travel agency for our destination wedding Mode travel came highly recommended from family and friends. Both of us couldn't have been happier with how smooth the process of selecting our wedding destination/resort. We had high expectations for our destination wedding and the Mode team helped us exceed those expectations. We would highly recommend Mode to anyone looking to book their next vacation with them. I know we will be using Mode on our next vacation.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, thank you! How awesome to work with this group - and the pictures are truly breathtaking. We look forward to many more dream trips to come! ~ Katie
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Mcmillan · Married on 12/07/2019

Couldn’t have had my dream wedding without them!

We went through Mode Travel for our destination wedding in Punta Cana. Absolutely wonderful! Katie and Brie were so helpful for us by helping us pick out a resort that fit exactly what we wanted, doing the leg work to get it booked, and then helping all of our guests booked for the Trip. They were so responsive and answered all of our and all of our guests questions timely and accurately. Everything went without a hitch from the flight to the transportation to the resort to the coordination with the wedding details. There is no way we could have done it without them! Completely recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2019

jamie · Married on 11/09/2019

I will recommend Mode Travel to anyone that will listen!

I have absolutely no complaints about Mode Travel! Katie and Brie were the key to my perfect wedding. They took care of coordinating everything from travel to and from the hotel to making sure that I got the most bang for my buck! I was so happy with my experience and I will never travel without Mode!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Heather Domres · Married on 02/06/2019

Wedding/Honeymoon

We had an excellent time in Montego Bay, Jamaica! Katie did a fantastic job start to finish with helping us plan this special time in our lives! Fast email responses and always given the answers I was looking for. Definitely recommend Mode Travel 100% to everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Cally · Married on 02/08/2018

By choosing a destination wedding, we knew our loved ones would have to make sacrifices to celebrate with us - taking off work, arranging childcare, using financial resources. But in all of our attempts to thank our loved ones, what surprised us the most was the "thank yous" we received from those who made the trek down to Mexico for our wedding. Our guests thanked us!

From the resort staff to the accommodations to the service and the scenery (and, of course, the wedding!), everything exceeded our expectations. We chose the perfect place to get married and our guests would say the same. Nothing could wipe the smile off of any of our faces, not even the bride getting a high ankle sprain the day before the wedding! (It's already making for a great story that we will tell for years to come.)

We had a variety of travel experience in our group - those who travel frequently and, for others, this was their first time on an airplane. And all had a very positive experience with the resort and travel in general, thanks in great measure to Katie and the crew at Mode Travel. They made it an easy process for all. Katie was so attentive to all of our emails and communications. And if it weren't for her, I don't know if we would have ever found El Dorado Royale. We did a great deal of preliminary research on our own prior to seeking out a travel agent to assist us with our destination wedding, and our only wish is that we would have contacted her sooner.

Our hearts are so, so full. Getting married in paradise, surrounded by our favorite people, was one of the best decisions we've ever made. We would highly recommend a destination wedding to any couple considering it to be an option for them. It was the trip of a lifetime! Thank you, Katie, and Mode Travel!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Alaina · Married on 05/12/2017

Katie was great to work with lining up our destination wedding. She gave us numerous resorts to choose from and was very helpful when keeping our budget in mind! It was very reassuring that Katie had been to the Hard Rock quite a few times for weddings because she was able to give us a lot of insight on the resort itself. We felt very comfortable choosing the Hard Rock Hotel after speaking with Katie about it and also seeing all the pictures she sent us. Katie was also at the resort the week before our wedding so she touched base with our wedding planner to make sure everything was ready to go for us, which we appreciated very much! Thanks again for everything Katie!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Breeanna · Married on 03/24/2017

Mode Travel is amazing! I will be using them every time I plan a trip. Their customer service is beyond compare.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much sweet Breeanna! It really was so fun the way this all came together, and I hope to stay in touch and plan more adventures. Congratulations again! ♥ Talk to you soon! ~Katie

Joann · Married on 03/15/2017

Mode travel is very easy to work with and gives you a lot of options! Every trip Katie has planned for us has been great!! We will defiantly use her again!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2016

Katie took amazing care of us, she made sure to walk us through each step of traveling out of the country. She made sure we were all set up on what we needed to know, advice for things to do, and helped us check out excursions before we even got there. She is great at communication and will ease any worries that you might have going into trip planning. Planning a honeymoon on top of a wedding can be stressful, Katie really helped make it a fun experience. The most stressful part of this process was choosing WHERE we wanted to go!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2016

Wonderful experience!! We used Mode Travel when we book our destination wedding in Mexico. We will definitely use Mode Travel again when booking our next vacation!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for this kind review, I will always remember your BIG DAY! ♥ ~ Katie

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Best Travel Agent ever! We had an amazing experience from start to finish! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for this review! I loved working with you as well on your Jamaican Wedding!! Best wishes to a beautiful couple, and thank you for the opportunity. Please let me know if I can help with anything in the future :) ~Katie ♥

Michele · Married on 10/01/2016

As we were planning our destination wedding, Katie was recommended to us by multiple family members and friends. We loved her right away! She was so easy to talk to and made planning a wedding in another country so easy! She is a genuine and kind person who has a passion for travel! We can't say enough great things about her.

Katie was very attentive to our needs. She found us a resort that offered everything we could have ever wanted or needed. When we had questions or concerns, Katie would respond to us in a very timely fashion...literally, within minutes most of the time!

Before we left for our trip, Katie met up with us at a local restaurant and walked us through everything. We had never been to Mexico and were traveling with a two year old, so we were pretty nervous! She informed us of how to get through immigration and customs at the airport, what to watch out for when we arrived, and who we needed to contact after getting through the airport. As we were getting ready to leave our meeting, Katie presented us with a beautiful rustic picture frame with our names on it. She has such an amazing heart and is such a generous person.

The whole trip was amazing. We had some questions and messaged Katie, and she responded right away. We felt like she was right by our sides the whole time.

We are so thankful to have gotten a chance to work with Katie at Mode Travel for our special day/week. It wouldn't have been the same without her!

Thank you, Katie!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Aw, this review brought me to happy tears.... so good to hear! ♥♥♥ Thank you so much for all of these kind words, and why I love what I do. I'm so happy you loved the outcome. I enjoyed watching the festivities LIVE On Facebook.. how awesome for those that couldn't make it! I will always do what's in my power to make your special day as seamless & stress-free as possible. Thank you so much for the opportunity! Talk soon! ~Katie

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Katie was so great to work with! Immediate responses to emails and she booked our entire honeymoon after we had to reschedule to a hurricane. We didn't have to do a thing! Good thing we had travel insurance :)

Sent on 12/30/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so glad you were happy with my service, the destination, as well as the resort in fabulous Negril, Jamaica. I ♥ ♥ ♥ hearing this feedback, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Enjoy married life, and I hope to hear from you to book that "anniversary" trip ;-) Thanks again! ~ Katie

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Loved working with Katie at Mode travel! She was quick to respond and answered all my questions with a bunch of different options for resorts and flights for our honeymoon! We will definitely be using Katie again!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Katie was very helpful! I gave her my budget and what we wanted in our trip and she stuck to theirs guidelines and gave us 5 options. She was quick to answer any questions we had and get our trip booked in a timely manner. We loved our honeymoon and enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice that she had the expertise to add when giving us advise about our trip.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Eric · Married on 06/11/2016

Mode Travel was great to work with while planning our honeymoon. We had never traveled internationally before, and needed lots of help planning our trip. Katie, from Mode Travel, gave us several suggestions, and the reasons why we might like to honeymoon there. She also shared pictures with us that let us see the resort from the traveler's perspective. We eventually decided on the Hard Rock in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We weren't sure, based on our budget, what kind of resort we could stay at, but just as promised, the resort was amazing. I would highly recommend Mode Travel for anyone who is looking for help booking a trip.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with myself and Mode and I'm so happy you enjoyed your honeymoon at Hard Rock Riviera Maya! It was a pleasure working with you guys and I hope you can make it to my client appreciation party later this month! ~Katie

Katelyn · Married on 06/11/2016

I would definitely recommend this vendor to any couple that is looking to plan a destination wedding. Katie was the BEST and very accommodating with anything and everything we wanted to look up and search before we narrowed down where we wanted to go. Then she was able to help us get the best deals and the hotels we wanted. We will definitely be using Mode Travel Agency again!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Your wedding was breathtaking - the photos were amazing. Congratulations and thank YOU so much for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you! I can't wait until next time. ♥ ~Katie

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2016

Katie was so helpful while we figured out where we wanted to go on our honeymoon. She was very quick to respond and so friendly! She had great suggestions on things to do and places to visit while we were in Queenstown, New Zealand! Overall, I would suggest this service to anyone looking to book a trip!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Aw thank you so much for the kind words, Kayla!!! I'm so happy to hear you had a good experience and that you had such a fun honeymoon in New Zealand. THANK YOU!!! ~Katie

You made the travel process very simple and easy.

Sent on 05/21/2016