39 Reviews for Mode Travel Agency, Inc.

Honeymoons (10)
Dominican Rep. (2)
Hawaii (1)
West Europe (1)
38 Mode Travel Agency, Inc. Reviews

So glad we went with Mode Travel to help plan our honeymoon! As a first time out of the country traveler, I had no clue how to start this process. Katie helped us out and picked a lovely all inclusive resort. Our flights had little layover time, we had transportation set up for us to the hotel once we got into Puerto Vallarta, and the agency we worked with helped us to set up excursions while we were there! Loved the Hyatt Ziva! Katie was so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Katie was great to work with lining up our destination wedding. She gave us numerous resorts to choose from and was very helpful when keeping our budget in mind! It was very reassuring that Katie had been to the Hard Rock quite a few times for weddings because she was able to give us a lot of insight on the resort itself. We felt very comfortable choosing the Hard Rock Hotel after speaking with Katie about it and also seeing all the pictures she sent us. Katie was also at the resort the week before our wedding so she touched base with our wedding planner to make sure everything was ready to go for us, which we appreciated very much! Thanks again for everything Katie!!

Profile Picture Alaina, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Mode Travel is amazing! I will be using them every time I plan a trip. Their customer service is beyond compare.

Profile Picture Breeanna, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Mode travel is very easy to work with and gives you a lot of options! Every trip Katie has planned for us has been great!! We will defiantly use her again!!

Profile Picture Joann, 3/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Katie took amazing care of us, she made sure to walk us through each step of traveling out of the country. She made sure we were all set up on what we needed to know, advice for things to do, and helped us check out excursions before we even got there. She is great at communication and will ease any worries that you might have going into trip planning. Planning a honeymoon on top of a wedding can be stressful, Katie really helped make it a fun experience. The most stressful part of this process was choosing WHERE we wanted to go!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/31/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons

Wonderful experience!! We used Mode Travel when we book our destination wedding in Mexico. We will definitely use Mode Travel again when booking our next vacation!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Best Travel Agent ever! We had an amazing experience from start to finish! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

As we were planning our destination wedding, Katie was recommended to us by multiple family members and friends. We loved her right away! She was so easy to talk to and made planning a wedding in another country so easy! She is a genuine and kind person who has a passion for travel! We can't say enough great things about her.

Katie was very attentive to our needs. She found us a resort that offered everything we could have ever wanted or needed. When we had questions or concerns, Katie would respond to us in a very timely fashion...literally, within minutes most of the time!

Before we left for our trip, Katie met up with us at a local restaurant and walked us through everything. We had never been to Mexico and were traveling with a two year old, so we were pretty nervous! She informed us of how to get through immigration and customs at the airport, what to watch out for when we arrived, and who we needed to contact after getting through the airport. As we were getting ready to leave our meeting, Katie presented us with a beautiful rustic picture frame with our names on it. She has such an amazing heart and is such a generous person.

The whole trip was amazing. We had some questions and messaged Katie, and she responded right away. We felt like she was right by our sides the whole time.

We are so thankful to have gotten a chance to work with Katie at Mode Travel for our special day/week. It wouldn't have been the same without her!

Thank you, Katie!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Katie was so great to work with! Immediate responses to emails and she booked our entire honeymoon after we had to reschedule to a hurricane. We didn't have to do a thing! Good thing we had travel insurance :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean

Loved working with Katie at Mode travel! She was quick to respond and answered all my questions with a bunch of different options for resorts and flights for our honeymoon! We will definitely be using Katie again!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I booked my destination wedding with Katie, and was completely satisfied with the resort we chose. She was knowledgable and professional during the decision making process. Quick response time to my family and spouse, but did have some complaints from guests for response time, however, it all turned out fine! I recommend asking any and every question that you have regarding the destination wedding process, Katie will be able to answer it. My destination wedding was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Brionna, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Mexico

Katie was very helpful! I gave her my budget and what we wanted in our trip and she stuck to theirs guidelines and gave us 5 options. She was quick to answer any questions we had and get our trip booked in a timely manner. We loved our honeymoon and enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice that she had the expertise to add when giving us advise about our trip.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Mode Travel was great to work with while planning our honeymoon. We had never traveled internationally before, and needed lots of help planning our trip. Katie, from Mode Travel, gave us several suggestions, and the reasons why we might like to honeymoon there. She also shared pictures with us that let us see the resort from the traveler's perspective. We eventually decided on the Hard Rock in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We weren't sure, based on our budget, what kind of resort we could stay at, but just as promised, the resort was amazing. I would highly recommend Mode Travel for anyone who is looking for help booking a trip.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I would definitely recommend this vendor to any couple that is looking to plan a destination wedding. Katie was the BEST and very accommodating with anything and everything we wanted to look up and search before we narrowed down where we wanted to go. Then she was able to help us get the best deals and the hotels we wanted. We will definitely be using Mode Travel Agency again!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Hawaii, Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons

Katie was so helpful while we figured out where we wanted to go on our honeymoon. She was very quick to respond and so friendly! She had great suggestions on things to do and places to visit while we were in Queenstown, New Zealand! Overall, I would suggest this service to anyone looking to book a trip!

Profile Picture Kayla , 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons

You made the travel process very simple and easy.

Profile Picture User6741438, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Katie was really fun and easy to work with! She made the process go smoothly and all we really had to do was show up in Jamaica!

Profile Picture User6615461, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Destn. Weddings

Katie was very good. Always available to get my questions answered and was super helpful. I will definitely use Mode Travel in the future fory vacations!

Profile Picture Meagan, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Katie was awesome to work with for our destination wedding! She had a lot of resort options and locations for us based on our criteria. We booked our resort before the flight schedule came out for 2016. Katie was quick to let us know once the flight schedule came out and we were able to book are flights right away. Katie was always quick with her email responses. We had an issue not getting a response from our resort wedding coordinator and Katie was able to call the management and get me answers in a quick time. Katie was great at finding me the answers to any direct questions I had about the resort that I couldn't find online. While we were in Mexico, I emailed Katie a few times which included times at night and on the weekend. She was always quick at responding and I truly appreciated this. If you are looking for someone who is truly passionate about her job and has a lot of experience in travel, Katie is the perfect travel agent for you. We look forward to booking another trip with Katie in the future!!

Profile Picture User4668321, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings, Group Travel

Our advice for people thinking about using Katie at Mode Travel is...USE HER! She was so helpful and responded in a very timely manner! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jesse, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

When I first contacted Katie, she asked what kind of trip we wanted, what price range, and if there was anything in particular we liked. She then sent us 10 different amazing places; we finally decided on the Dominican Republic. She gave us a financial setup so that we could pay monthly since we had just gotten married. Everything went smooth, Katie made sure we knew the emergency numbers and that we could call at anytime with any of our problems. She also gave us a recommendation sheet on what to pack! Best trip ever!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Honeymoons

Katie was so helpful when planning for our European vacation. She answered all of our questions and was full of helpful information. She was quick to respond to us and was very accommodating to our schedules. She made sure all of our travel documents were organized and put together to help ensure our trip went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture User7335903, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

Katie is awesome! Very easy to work with and so very helpful! She's professional and so patient with tons of questions! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is traveling, especially for destination weddings. Whenever I was a nervous bride Katie was right there answering questions and just being a friend!

Profile Picture Destiny, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Caribbean

Vey organized, responsive, and helpful! Easy to work with and provided a lot of options.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Katie was awesome! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/15, 1 Review