Mode Travel Agency, Inc. Reviews

40 | Fargo, ND

40 Reviews for Mode Travel Agency, Inc.

Cally · Married on 02/08/2018

By choosing a destination wedding, we knew our loved ones would have to make sacrifices to celebrate with us - taking off work, arranging childcare, using financial resources. But in all of our attempts to thank our loved ones, what surprised us the most was the "thank yous" we received from those who made the trek down to Mexico for our wedding. Our guests thanked us!

From the resort staff to the accommodations to the service and the scenery (and, of course, the wedding!), everything exceeded our expectations. We chose the perfect place to get married and our guests would say the same. Nothing could wipe the smile off of any of our faces, not even the bride getting a high ankle sprain the day before the wedding! (It's already making for a great story that we will tell for years to come.)

We had a variety of travel experience in our group - those who travel frequently and, for others, this was their first time on an airplane. And all had a very positive experience with the resort and travel in general, thanks in great measure to Katie and the crew at Mode Travel. They made it an easy process for all. Katie was so attentive to all of our emails and communications. And if it weren't for her, I don't know if we would have ever found El Dorado Royale. We did a great deal of preliminary research on our own prior to seeking out a travel agent to assist us with our destination wedding, and our only wish is that we would have contacted her sooner.

Our hearts are so, so full. Getting married in paradise, surrounded by our favorite people, was one of the best decisions we've ever made. We would highly recommend a destination wedding to any couple considering it to be an option for them. It was the trip of a lifetime! Thank you, Katie, and Mode Travel!

Alaina · Married on 05/12/2017

Katie was great to work with lining up our destination wedding. She gave us numerous resorts to choose from and was very helpful when keeping our budget in mind! It was very reassuring that Katie had been to the Hard Rock quite a few times for weddings because she was able to give us a lot of insight on the resort itself. We felt very comfortable choosing the Hard Rock Hotel after speaking with Katie about it and also seeing all the pictures she sent us. Katie was also at the resort the week before our wedding so she touched base with our wedding planner to make sure everything was ready to go for us, which we appreciated very much! Thanks again for everything Katie!!

Breeanna · Married on 03/24/2017

Mode Travel is amazing! I will be using them every time I plan a trip. Their customer service is beyond compare.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much sweet Breeanna! It really was so fun the way this all came together, and I hope to stay in touch and plan more adventures. Congratulations again! ♥ Talk to you soon! ~Katie

Joann · Married on 03/15/2017

Mode travel is very easy to work with and gives you a lot of options! Every trip Katie has planned for us has been great!! We will defiantly use her again!!

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2016

Katie took amazing care of us, she made sure to walk us through each step of traveling out of the country. She made sure we were all set up on what we needed to know, advice for things to do, and helped us check out excursions before we even got there. She is great at communication and will ease any worries that you might have going into trip planning. Planning a honeymoon on top of a wedding can be stressful, Katie really helped make it a fun experience. The most stressful part of this process was choosing WHERE we wanted to go!

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2016

Wonderful experience!! We used Mode Travel when we book our destination wedding in Mexico. We will definitely use Mode Travel again when booking our next vacation!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for this kind review, I will always remember your BIG DAY! ♥ ~ Katie

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Best Travel Agent ever! We had an amazing experience from start to finish! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for this review! I loved working with you as well on your Jamaican Wedding!! Best wishes to a beautiful couple, and thank you for the opportunity. Please let me know if I can help with anything in the future :) ~Katie ♥

Michele · Married on 10/01/2016

As we were planning our destination wedding, Katie was recommended to us by multiple family members and friends. We loved her right away! She was so easy to talk to and made planning a wedding in another country so easy! She is a genuine and kind person who has a passion for travel! We can't say enough great things about her.

Katie was very attentive to our needs. She found us a resort that offered everything we could have ever wanted or needed. When we had questions or concerns, Katie would respond to us in a very timely fashion...literally, within minutes most of the time!

Before we left for our trip, Katie met up with us at a local restaurant and walked us through everything. We had never been to Mexico and were traveling with a two year old, so we were pretty nervous! She informed us of how to get through immigration and customs at the airport, what to watch out for when we arrived, and who we needed to contact after getting through the airport. As we were getting ready to leave our meeting, Katie presented us with a beautiful rustic picture frame with our names on it. She has such an amazing heart and is such a generous person.

The whole trip was amazing. We had some questions and messaged Katie, and she responded right away. We felt like she was right by our sides the whole time.

We are so thankful to have gotten a chance to work with Katie at Mode Travel for our special day/week. It wouldn't have been the same without her!

Thank you, Katie!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Aw, this review brought me to happy tears.... so good to hear! ♥♥♥ Thank you so much for all of these kind words, and why I love what I do. I'm so happy you loved the outcome. I enjoyed watching the festivities LIVE On Facebook.. how awesome for those that couldn't make it! I will always do what's in my power to make your special day as seamless & stress-free as possible. Thank you so much for the opportunity! Talk soon! ~Katie

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Katie was so great to work with! Immediate responses to emails and she booked our entire honeymoon after we had to reschedule to a hurricane. We didn't have to do a thing! Good thing we had travel insurance :)

Sent on 12/30/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so glad you were happy with my service, the destination, as well as the resort in fabulous Negril, Jamaica. I ♥ ♥ ♥ hearing this feedback, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Enjoy married life, and I hope to hear from you to book that "anniversary" trip ;-) Thanks again! ~ Katie

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Loved working with Katie at Mode travel! She was quick to respond and answered all my questions with a bunch of different options for resorts and flights for our honeymoon! We will definitely be using Katie again!

Katie was very helpful! I gave her my budget and what we wanted in our trip and she stuck to theirs guidelines and gave us 5 options. She was quick to answer any questions we had and get our trip booked in a timely manner. We loved our honeymoon and enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice that she had the expertise to add when giving us advise about our trip.

Eric · Married on 06/11/2016

Mode Travel was great to work with while planning our honeymoon. We had never traveled internationally before, and needed lots of help planning our trip. Katie, from Mode Travel, gave us several suggestions, and the reasons why we might like to honeymoon there. She also shared pictures with us that let us see the resort from the traveler's perspective. We eventually decided on the Hard Rock in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We weren't sure, based on our budget, what kind of resort we could stay at, but just as promised, the resort was amazing. I would highly recommend Mode Travel for anyone who is looking for help booking a trip.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with myself and Mode and I'm so happy you enjoyed your honeymoon at Hard Rock Riviera Maya! It was a pleasure working with you guys and I hope you can make it to my client appreciation party later this month! ~Katie

Katelyn · Married on 06/11/2016

I would definitely recommend this vendor to any couple that is looking to plan a destination wedding. Katie was the BEST and very accommodating with anything and everything we wanted to look up and search before we narrowed down where we wanted to go. Then she was able to help us get the best deals and the hotels we wanted. We will definitely be using Mode Travel Agency again!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Your wedding was breathtaking - the photos were amazing. Congratulations and thank YOU so much for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you! I can't wait until next time. ♥ ~Katie

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2016

Katie was so helpful while we figured out where we wanted to go on our honeymoon. She was very quick to respond and so friendly! She had great suggestions on things to do and places to visit while we were in Queenstown, New Zealand! Overall, I would suggest this service to anyone looking to book a trip!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Aw thank you so much for the kind words, Kayla!!! I'm so happy to hear you had a good experience and that you had such a fun honeymoon in New Zealand. THANK YOU!!! ~Katie

You made the travel process very simple and easy.

Katie was really fun and easy to work with! She made the process go smoothly and all we really had to do was show up in Jamaica!

Meagan · Married on 03/11/2016

Katie was very good. Always available to get my questions answered and was super helpful. I will definitely use Mode Travel in the future fory vacations!

Katie was awesome to work with for our destination wedding! She had a lot of resort options and locations for us based on our criteria. We booked our resort before the flight schedule came out for 2016. Katie was quick to let us know once the flight schedule came out and we were able to book are flights right away. Katie was always quick with her email responses. We had an issue not getting a response from our resort wedding coordinator and Katie was able to call the management and get me answers in a quick time. Katie was great at finding me the answers to any direct questions I had about the resort that I couldn't find online. While we were in Mexico, I emailed Katie a few times which included times at night and on the weekend. She was always quick at responding and I truly appreciated this. If you are looking for someone who is truly passionate about her job and has a lot of experience in travel, Katie is the perfect travel agent for you. We look forward to booking another trip with Katie in the future!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the love. It was a pleasure working with you and your entire group! The pictures were so fun to see. I can't wait to hear from you for your "anniversary" vacation ;-) ~Katie

Jesse · Married on 12/31/2015

Our advice for people thinking about using Katie at Mode Travel is...USE HER! She was so helpful and responded in a very timely manner! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

awww, thank you so much Jesse & Eli! It was a pleasure, and I look forward to the next time! You're the best!! ♥ ~Katie

Deborah · Married on 11/28/2015

When I first contacted Katie, she asked what kind of trip we wanted, what price range, and if there was anything in particular we liked. She then sent us 10 different amazing places; we finally decided on the Dominican Republic. She gave us a financial setup so that we could pay monthly since we had just gotten married. Everything went smooth, Katie made sure we knew the emergency numbers and that we could call at anytime with any of our problems. She also gave us a recommendation sheet on what to pack! Best trip ever!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Debbi! It was fun narrowing down the perfect option. I strive to make the process seamless - so great to hear this review. Your feedback after the options were sent really helped us find a match! I can't wait to hear from you in the future. ~Katie

Destiny · Married on 10/03/2015

Katie is awesome! Very easy to work with and so very helpful! She's professional and so patient with tons of questions! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is traveling, especially for destination weddings. Whenever I was a nervous bride Katie was right there answering questions and just being a friend!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was honestly a pleasure answering your questions and working with ALL of your friends and family. Best wishes to you both, and I hope to hear from you again in the future - stay in touch! ;-) ~Katie

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Katie was awesome! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Mode Travel Agency, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help coordinate your special honeymoon! I'm so glad you enjoyed Hawaii, a true paradise on Earth. ;-) I can't wait until your next adventure! ~Katie

everything was perfect. From the flights to the hotel to setting up our excursions, everything went so smoothly. It was nice to leave the planning for our honeymoon up to someone else, especially while we were busy planning for our wedding

Katie was such a great help when planning our honeymoon! Definitely recommend going through her for any travel needs!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2015

Katie is an excellent travel agent with expertise in destination weddings. She was very responsive to all of our questions throughout the entire process of planning our destination wedding. She was very professional and we fully trust her to help us find just what we are looking for in our travel experiences. We highly recommend Katie to others looking for expertise in booking their travel destinations.