Moda Bride Atelier Reviews

7 | San Francisco, CA

7 Reviews for Moda Bride Atelier

Carol · Married on 06/04/2011

My lucky stars aligned when I inadvertently found DJ D. of Moda Bride Atelier while searching for a hair stylist for my wedding day. Like many brides, I had a general idea of the look I wanted. DJ’s first step was to meet with me to make sure A) my hair length and type would support the vaguely vintage Hollywood Glamour look I envisioned, and B) figure out what specific styling would best enhance my features. He is remarkably skilled and talented, and created the perfect hairstyle that not only looked great, it made ME look good.

In addition to my hair, he also did a dressy Semi-up-do for my mother’s short hair which was absolutely perfect for her – it has never looked better! And he created a gorgeous loose, elegant up-do for a member of the bridal party ‘on-the-fly’ --having never met her before. It was not only a beautiful hairdo, it was a perfect match for her personality and features.

DJ was a professional, confident, calming presence on the big day, and it was a pleasure having him there. His work was so terrific, that he’s now become my regular colorist and stylist.

I highly recommend him for wedding styling, or for any special occasion.

Jaclyn · Married on 12/12/2010

Hiring DJ was the BEST decision we made! He was so kind, flexible, and professional. He listened to our input and provided the quality of service above and beyond what we paid for. We can't rave enough about him! You have to make an appointment to find out!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2010

DJ was my makeup artist and hairstylist for my wedding day. He did an excellent job with both hair and makeup. As an asian girl it is hard to find someone who can handle my super-straight hair, but my updo turned out absolutely gorgeous. Everyone at the wedding kept giving me compliments on how beautiful my hair was. I am normally very picky about my makeup and on my wedding day it had to be perfect. DJ made me feel very comfortable and I didn't have to worry about anything at all. His makeup skills are incredible--your skin looks flawless but still very natural. I can't recommend him highly enough.

maia · Married on 09/25/2010

Not only was DJ's work wonderful, but his professionalism was outstanding.

He airbrushed my makeup on, and hours later my skin still looked smooth and pefect in the pictures. Without looking cakey or plastic.

I just let him do his thing, and he was right on.

I would enthusiastically suggest any nervous bride or bridal party member
    to feel very comfortable in choosing him for your special day.

By the way his prices were very reasonable, and I had been quoted twice as much, for work that I wasn't thrilled with based on the website pictures.

Soyun · Married on 12/26/2009

There's nobody better and more talented than DJ! He knows how to make a girl look her BEST, especially on her special day!! He's fun, kind, and professional. We highly recommend him to all our friends and family!

• U

Una · Married on 05/20/2006

DJ is an artist when it comes to updo's. He did my hair and makeup for my wedding and he did a fantastic job. He was even willing to come to my bridal suite. I have had been a customer of DJ's since I moved to SF 7 years ago and would highly recommend him.

Kanika · Married on 07/31/2010

DJ did amazing job on my make up, it's me at my best. I can' t thank him enough