1757 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Moda Bride Atelier

Your wedding day is so special and exciting. You are the very center of attention on your wedding day. Why leave your look to chance? Let us help you relax and look your best. Expert stylists at ModaBride will help you create the perfect hair and makeup combination, whether you envision a natural, classic, trendy or sophisticated look.

At Moda Bride Atelier, we are dedicated to accentuating and highlighting your best features and profile. Our team of professional make-up artists and hair stylists is well-trained in applying a flawless airbrush make-up that will last throughout the whole event. Most of our team specializes in both hair and makeup. We will help you create the look that perfectly suits your features, personality and lifestyle. And to customize your look, we will consider every element -- from the time of day, wedding theme and location, to your dress, accessories, facial profile and even hairline.

An initial consultation and trial run are crucial and highly recommended. We will design a look for you based on the detailed information you provide and your preferences. Digital photos will be taken during the trial run to make sure that you also have a picture-perfect look for your big day.

For your comfort and convenience on your wedding day, we also offer on-location services for you and your party at your home, hotel, or the venue.

Follow Moda Bride Atelier on

7 Reviews for Moda Bride Atelier

Carol · Married on 06/04/2011

My lucky stars aligned when I inadvertently found DJ D. of Moda Bride Atelier while searching for a hair stylist for my wedding day. Like many brides, I had a general idea of the look I wanted. DJ’s first step was to meet with me to make sure A) my hair length and type would support the vaguely vintage Hollywood Glamour look I envisioned, and B) figure out what specific styling would best enhance my features. He is remarkably skilled and talented, and created the perfect hairstyle that not only looked great, it made ME look good.

In addition to my hair, he also did a dressy Semi-up-do for my mother’s short hair which was absolutely perfect for her – it has never looked better! And he created a gorgeous loose, elegant up-do for a member of the bridal party ‘on-the-fly’ --having never met her before. It was not only a beautiful hairdo, it was a perfect match for her personality and features.

DJ was a professional, confident, calming presence on the big day, and it was a pleasure having him there. His work was so terrific, that he’s now become my regular colorist and stylist.

I highly recommend him for wedding styling, or for any special occasion.

Jaclyn · Married on 12/12/2010

Hiring DJ was the BEST decision we made! He was so kind, flexible, and professional. He listened to our input and provided the quality of service above and beyond what we paid for. We can't rave enough about him! You have to make an appointment to find out!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2010

DJ was my makeup artist and hairstylist for my wedding day. He did an excellent job with both hair and makeup. As an asian girl it is hard to find someone who can handle my super-straight hair, but my updo turned out absolutely gorgeous. Everyone at the wedding kept giving me compliments on how beautiful my hair was. I am normally very picky about my makeup and on my wedding day it had to be perfect. DJ made me feel very comfortable and I didn't have to worry about anything at all. His makeup skills are incredible--your skin looks flawless but still very natural. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Award