mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 4
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 5
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 6
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 7

The wedding of my daughter on June 6, 2015 was the second time we had the great fortune to have Dave Kleba be a part of such an event. A little over 2 years earlier, Dave had been the DJ for my oldest daughter’s wedding and I was so impressed and grateful for the job he did that I wrote a review at that time with the following ending:

“With 3 more daughters in my family - all of whom thought David was the best DJ they'd ever encountered - I'm fairly certain that any future wedding planning will involve a very early call in hopes of getting him to be a part of the event..”

Sure enough, almost immediately after the date for my second daughter’s wedding was set, she contacted Dave to see if he was available. Fortunately he was and, true to form, did a fantastic job emceeing the June 6, 2015 reception. We received so many wonderful comments specifically about Dave and the fabulous entertainment he provided. I know some might question how relevant a review by a “father-of-the-bride” might be but maybe it’s worth something to know that young and old alike hold Dave in such high regard. If you are looking for a personable, engaging and talented DJ — someone who will truly add to the magic of your special day, you really needn’t look any further than Dave Kleba.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Kasey · Married on 05/02/2015

From start to finish Dave was AMAZING! He was so organized and easy to work with, from our first phone conversation to the end of our reception he was professional, easy to talk to and willing to create the day of our dreams. He really took the time to get to know us and to really understand what we wanted in a reception. He helped to guide us through the decisions we were having trouble making and provided us with the choice of different versions of songs we knew we wanted. Dave was also great during the planning of the timeline of our reception. As many brides do, I was stressing about the day and how it would flow, after our meeting with Dave I knew I had nothing to worry about. He provided an over view of the evening and assured me he would direct the evening as needed. I was so grateful, I never expected our meeting with a DJ to give me such a sense of relief. At our reception, he kept the party going and was wonderful at reading the crowd. I received countless compliments about him and his music selection at and after the reception. Finally, he went above and beyond to make sure that our day was special, my husband is a huge Star Wars fan ( I know, he's nerdy ;) ), we entered the reception to the main theme song from the movies, Dave surprised my husband with a light saber for him to walk in with. I would recommend Dave and mobileMIX to anyone! He made our day special and it was everything we could have hoped for and more.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Paige · Married on 04/18/2015

Look no further and just go with Dave!! He is absolutely amazing in every way! I cannot stress enough how organized he was with every last detail from the moment we booked him until the end of our reception. We were confident that we signed on for an excellent DJ experience, but what we got was so much more. Dave acted as a wedding planner, too. From helping us select songs that would align perfectly with our emotions and personalities on our special day to assuring again and again the order sequence of the ceremony and reception, and even triple checking pronunciations of the bridal party, relatives and other important family members ...one less thing we needed to stress about! He made suggestions that w

Sent on 06/09/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/14/2015

Dave is TRULY THE BEST, a professional in every sense of the word. Dave covers every aspect of planning and executing the perfect reception. He is pleasant and easygoing to work with - his work is polished and thorough. He interacted well with both our guests and the staff of our venue. He is energetic and had an EXCELLENT sense of our celebration and our guests. Dave kept the flow of the reception at a smooth pace guiding us through each event with a seamless and smooth transition. He involved everyone, incorporating our favorites with other selections in such a way that the dance floor was never empty! From the youngest guest to the eldest, his music had everyone on their feet and involved. Our reception was a fantastic party that was going strong right up until Dave called for the “last dance!”

More than just a D.J., Dave served as our Master of Ceremonies guiding us through wedding traditions and keeping the evening moving along without that “rushed through” feeling. We were able to enjoy one of the very best parties ever. Dave also added to the atmosphere of our venue with special lighting effects that added personalization and beauty. Our family and friends still talk about what a great time we had and what a phenomenal job our D.J. (Dave) did!

Our first “Dave Wedding” was at the marriage of my brother and sister-in-law. It was such a fantastic event that when we chose our Wedding date, it was based on Dave’s availability. BEST CHOICE EVER! We wouldn’t even consider someone else!

If you want a reception where everyone stays and celebrates from start to finish, Dave is definitely the very best choice, better than five stars!

Thank you so much for making our wedding reception such an amazing experience!!

Becky and Mike Hrvatin

Sent on 07/10/2016

Maggie · Married on 01/10/2015

We were so grateful to have Dave DJ our wedding. The reviews are all true! He was very professional, responsive, easy to work with, and did an amazing job at our reception. Dave helped our reception reach that next level and our guests all had a blast. From start to finish all of our family and friends were on the dance floor.

Probably our favorite thing about working with Dave is the fact that he cares and enjoys what he does. Many of the vendors that we spoke with were businessmen first. Dave puts his customers first and takes a personal interest to make your wedding is memorable. There are not many business owners anymore that go that extra mile, but Dave is one of them.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Caitlin · Married on 01/02/2015

Dave was the DJ and also provided uplighting this past weekend at our wedding reception. He absolutely was the best to work with. We planned our Pittsburgh wedding from South Carolina and Dave was so accommodating of hectic schedules and communicating by phone. He was flexible and so easy to work with, while also extremely professional and just made the whole process enjoyable. He helped us think about and make choices for our reception, and at the same time allowed us the freedom to make our own choices with no pressure. So many wedding guests were very complimentary of Dave and we couldn't be any happier with the way our day turned out.His passion for what he does certainly shines through! Thanks Dave!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Robin · Married on 11/29/2014

Dave Kleba was AWESOME! He was very professional, dressed professionally and provided music appropriate for all ages! He is articulate, organized, and does everything with class! When we met with him the first time, we knew he was the guy for the job. He is young (although not too young), energetic and experienced. My husband and I, my daughter and her fiancé walked out of the meeting and immediately said, "he's the guy for the job". We met with him again about 4 weeks before the wedding and he gave us a detailed schedule for the beginning of the evening. He also was able to provide uplighting for the venue. AND it was BEAUTIFUL! He was one of many who kept us on track. Weddings are all about the details and Dave contributed to this one being PERFECT!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/25/2014

I would highly recommend Dave to anyone! In my opinion, the DJ can make or break a wedding, and he definitely made ours. He was great to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly during our reception down to the minute. He was very easy to talk to and bounce ideas off of, and he had some great ideas as far as transitioning entrance music, the first song, etc. He really got a feel for the mix of music that the crowd wanted to hear and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We received tons of compliments on Dave, and I will be very quick to recommend him to anyone that is looking for DJ services! He was worth every penny we spent! Thank you so much for making it the best night of our lives!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Sara · Married on 10/17/2014

David was the DJ for my brother's wedding and did such a great job that there was no question who we would hire for my wedding. He is friendly, professional and had my dance floor busy all night. And his pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend him to any bride.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Charlie · Married on 10/04/2014

By far the best DJ put there. You want your wedding to be a blast and have tons of fun. This is your guy, makes the night go great. Definitely recommend Dave for your wedding

Sent on 10/18/2014

Lyn · Married on 09/27/2014

Dave was fantastic to work with as a DJ and he made our reception so amazing! He was very approachable and communicated well throughout the whole process. I felt like he understood exactly what our music tastes were and the kind of vibe we wanted at our reception. He was reliable, friendly, and down to earth. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone for any event!

Sent on 01/06/2015

DJ Dave was amazing! In my opinion, a DJ can make or break your wedding. My husband and I met with several DJs around the Pittsburgh area and as soon as we met Dave we knew he was the one. We had several phone conversations before our wedding day to plan everything out. Dave was extremely organized and had a schedule of the entire day down to the minute. My sister was also in contact with him about her maid-of-honor speech/rap (which I was completely surprised about). Not only was Dave extremely approachable and responsive, he also played awesome music! My dance floor was packed all night. I received many compliments on how he played a variety of music for everyone. Dave also provided uplighting at our wedding, which matched my bridesmaid dresses perfectly! I would highly recommend DJ Dave to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. He went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 01/14/2015

David from mobileMIX Entertainment was absolutely amazing! He provided lighting for the fireplace at our reception, and DJ service for both the ceremony and reception. He was so positive, responsive, and professional in all aspects. We did not do many of the traditional things during the reception (garter belt & bouquet toss; shot dance etc) however he surprised us all when he passed out glow sticks and leis for a conga line. Everyone, including my grandmother who was in a wheelchair, joined in on the fun. He was also very accommodating during the reception when my grandmother requested time to play her accordion as a surprise for everyone. He didn’t rush her and even brought a microphone over as she played so everyone could hear her. The Bose sound system he used was incredible. It was very sleek and small that it didn't overwhelm the DJ table. There was no distortion in the sound quality and the music was neither too load nor too quite at any point. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding day DJ!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Dave is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

His quality of work and professionalism is above and beyond any other DJ that we have ever met. We met unexpectedly at a coffee shop and we immediately knew from the first minute of talking that Dave was of a first class caliber. Dave is such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. His service, responsiveness, thoughtfulness, and professionalism throughout the entire wedding planning process was incredible! We had an in-person meeting a few weeks prior to our wedding to review our special requests, which was such a relief! We knew that with all things that could be worried about with a wedding day, Dave would not be on the list. He kept our guests entertained throughout the entire evening. The dance floor was filled all night. There was not one single second of dullness on the dance floor. Dave was accommodating to all of our requests and was an integral part of our wedding day. He has excellent equipment and is beyond compare with his entertainment skills.

DAVE IS AMAZING, UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED AND AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015

David of mobileMIX Entertainment was absolutely fantastic to work with. He was positive, extremely responsive, and incorporated my and my husband's wishes into the flow of our wedding ceremony and reception. He arranged to hold several conference calls with my husband and I at varying intervals approaching our wedding day. He was flexible and accommodating. During our reception he read the crowd and the feel of the room very well and was able to incorporate all of our "must play" songs seamlessly into his set list. There was non-stop dancing at the reception and everyone had a fantastic time. The sound system he used was incredible. There was no distortion in the sound quality and the music was neither too load nor too quite at any point throughout our wedding day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding day DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Emilie · Married on 08/09/2014

DJ Dave was awesome!! He was easy to work with and made sure we had the best night of our lives! The dance floor was packed the whole night!!
    He had every detail covered during the reception. Dave also met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over last minute details and helped us with any areas we weren't sure about. He made sure to pronounce everyones name in the bridal party correctly (everyone really appreciated this). I would recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jill · Married on 07/26/2014

I wish it was possible to give David even more stars! He was the DJ for our wedding in July 2014 and I can not say enough good things about him. David is a true professional and is so accommodating - at the time leading up to our wedding, I was living in VA, my fiance was in IN, and we were getting married in PA. David went out of his way to work around our schedules and make sure he had all of the information to make the music and entertainment just perfect. He completely got our taste in music and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! I HIGHLY recommend David to any bride - he will make this part of wedding planning so simple and stress-free.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Jill · Married on 07/25/2014

Look no further! MobileMix is your choice. DJ Dave was essentially my wedding coordinator. He planned the evening out to the minute, and put my fiancé and me at ease. We knew he was in charge, and that it would all run smoothly. From the ceremony to the reception, he made sure the two of us were having fun, that our guests were enjoying themselves, and that everything we wanted was delivered. I didn't have to worry about a thing! In the months leading up to the wedding, he provided instruction on the format, he took down all of my requests, and gave each detail the attention it needed. He's excited about his work, and it shows. Do you want energy, sentiment, and fun? And great value for your money? All wrapped up in peace of mind? I can't recommend MobileMix enough. Dave made my wedding day the most magical day of my life.

Sent on 07/30/2014

DJ Dave was fantastic to work with! I honestly don't know how we would have made our night run so efficiently without him! He did a great job with music choices, all ages of people were out on the dance floor and raved about how great the DJ was. He not only was a fantastic DJ, but also made me feel like a wedding planner too! Our venue was beyond excited when we told them we were using Dave bc they had worked with him before and said he was their favorite DJ that couples pick! I know that everyone is partial to their own wedding but DJ Dave was probably the best money spent at our wedding. Our friends still talk about our wedding and what a great time they had. Dave is easy to work with, helps with ANYTHING you need, quickly responds to emails, and goes above and beyond for his clients. You won't regret hiring him!

Sent on 01/22/2015

My husband and I highly recommend Dave at MobileMix. I found Dave by asking my friend who the amazing DJ was at her wedding. I heard him at my friend’s wedding and knew he would be perfect for mine. He is so easy to talk to and organized. Dave knew exactly what to do to prepare for the wedding, so I was able to relax a little. He quickly returned all my calls, emails, and answered all the questions I had about the wedding. On the day of my wedding, he was professionally dressed and arrived early to set everything up. Dave knew how to keep everyone having a good time and dancing all night long. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further! Dave at MobileMix is truly the best!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Diane · Married on 07/11/2014

If I could give you a higher rating I would! You made my daughter's wedding so very wonderful. I still get comments on how much fun everyone had. You went above and beyond being a DJ, you even took care of a last minute change of vases for the girl's bouquets, so I could attend to my early guest arrivals at Twelve Oaks Mansion and you surprised us with back lighting! You helped us pick great music and you played exactly what we requested, you moved the evening along like a true 'Master of Ceremonies' and your easy style, manner and professionalism could not be topped. As the Mother of the Bride, you made my day a breeze!
    Thank you for adding so many wonderful memories to a very special day.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Dave was our DJ for our July 5th wedding, he was organized and really knew what would and work not work for music and the flow of the evening. We met with him once prior to our reception and a phone call a few days prior to the event. By our wedding day we really felt comfortable with Dave. We gave him a lot of flexibility on the music he played and he kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time. I would highly recommend Dave and DJ mobileMIX to other friends or newly engaged couples.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/04/2014

Dave from DJ MobileMix was our DJ for our wedding, and truly a review cannot do his work justice. We were blown away by how professional, fun, and flexible Dave was. We had people coming up to us after our wedding reception asking for his contact information. In our opinion, a DJ can make or break your wedding reception. It is downright intimidating to put such a huge responsibility in the hands of someone you have just met. Dave is so professional and easy to work with. His schedule is flexible and he is very attentive when you meet with him before you wedding to figure out what your vision is and how he can help meet that. He gives suggestions and input and really helped tailor our reception to be exactly how we envisioned it. He also did our uplighting and the room looked beautiful. When you go with Dave, you are going to have an amazing experience; you aren’t a number or just another wedding with him. He truly cares about making your day special and plays really great music in an order that keeps people out on the dance floor. We can’t recommend him enough – hands down our favorite vendor!

Sent on 01/15/2015

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Dave was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He is extremely well organized, professional, flexible and considerate. He provided services for both our ceremony and the reception. Dave went above and beyond all of our expectations. The quality of his equipment was superb and the sound was amazing. He is worth every penny. Dave knows his music and orchestrated an incredible playlist for our reception. The dance floor was packed all night! Remember, the DJ is the MC for the reception and really helps set the mood/tone for your event. All of our guest were very impressed with Dave and he helped us have the most memorable celebration of our life!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/21/2014

From the beginning, our experience with Dave has been amazing. He was very prompt with returning our inquiry email, and answered all of our initial questions during our first phone conference. When we met in person, his personality was a perfect match for Mike and I. He was fun, personable, very easy going, but also detailed oriented. He covered details that we didn’t even think about! As the event date got closer, Dave was easily accessible via email/phone/text. The online planning site was very helpful when it came to deciding what type of music to play for the event.

Dave thoroughly planned the whole night out for us starting with pre-ceremony music, ceremony, cocktail hour, and of course the reception. The whole night went very smoothly and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ than Dave. He knew exactly what type of music to play and we had a great time dancing the night away.

The venue we chose required Dave to have three different set ups. One for the outdoor ceremony, one for the outdoor tent for dinner, and one for indoor dancing. He was able to accommodate for each area and did so in a way that the set up blended in beautifully. Anesthetics were very important for Mike and I and we didn’t want a DJ to have a large setup (i.e. large ugly speakers) that took up a lot of space for our small venue. Dave’s sleek and slender Bose speakers were beautiful and produced amazing sound.

We would HIGHLY recommend Dave and mobileMIX Entertainment for your wedding entertainment services!

Sent on 07/31/2014