mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 5
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 6
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 7

Greg · Married on 04/08/2017

What to say about Dave...He killed it! Our wedding night went PERFECTLY and I am sure he was the reason why. I would highly recommend DJ Dave over any other DJ service 100% of the time. Thanks Dave!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Julie · Married on 04/01/2017

Dave was fantastic to work with from our first meeting through the wedding. He is extremely professional and organized, and can really get a crowd moving on a dance floor. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/04/2017

Dave at MobileMIX is AWESOME! I could not have asked for a better DJ. I received numerous compliments throughout the night from guests about the great music, and our dance floor was packed for the entire reception! We gave Dave some very specific music requests for things to play during cocktail hour, dinner and dancing and he accommodated our diverse and quirky music tastes. Dave spent so much time with us at our first meeting and went over our entire wedding timeline. He followed up with us multiple times via phone and email and was very attentive and professional. His equipment and sound quality was great, as well as the uplighting he provided for us. He didn't try to sell us on things we didn't need and was respectful of our budget. The best thing was that Dave acted as our wedding planner! I couldn't believe it. For the same price as other DJs, we got not only experience and quality service but the confidence of knowing everything would work out perfectly, and it did. I cannot recommend this man enough!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

We first heard of David from a friend who was getting married two months before us. We knew from the first conversation with David that he would be the DJ at our wedding. Unlike other DJ’s that we had spoken to, David was asking about not only what type of music we enjoy, but our jobs, families, and overall personalities. He wanted to get to know us, not just show up and play music. He was very knowledgeable about his craft, which was immediately recognized by Andrew, a music teacher.
    We moved across the state during our wedding planning, and David was more than accommodating during this process. He was extremely thorough in helping us plan not only the sequence of events once the reception started, but also lending a hand in planning the whole day. We spoke many times leading up to the wedding, and David was always there when a question arose. We knew that the music and reception entertainment were two huge parts of our big day that we did not have to worry about. David even made his own pronunciation guide and practiced saying some of our bridal party’s not so easy last names until he got them right!
    David kept the guests on the dance floor all night, and we continue to hear wonderful things from our guests regarding David. He made our wedding feel unique to us; David reflected our personalities through the music and we couldn’t have made a better choice.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Kleba was by far the highlight of our wedding. He made the entire day flow so nicely. Not only was the music amazing but he was great at time management. There was not one second that we had to worry about what was next, he made the evening care free and amazing. For a type A personality like myself, he put us at ease from the moment we first spoke with him.
    The level of professionalism is top notch and he takes his job very seriously! We received so many compliments about the music and atmosphere that night.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tory · Married on 09/23/2016

We cannot say enough nice things about Dave! He was a such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process. He assisted us in creating the flow for the evening and then followed through to make sure our day was perfect and unforgettable. The music was great and there was never a moment when the dance floor wasn't packed. Our guests are still talking about how fun the reception was and it never would have been possible without Dave; don't underestimate the power of a good DJ! We would choose him a thousand times over.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2016

There is so much we could say about David! We had the pleasure of having him as our DJ at our wedding on 09/18/2016 at Avonworth community park. We had a few meetings with him and the very first night we met, we hired him on the spot. He is so compassionate at what he does! He even helped us find an officiant! He gets to know you as a couple, and also gets to know your family and bridal party. We enjoyed his online system he has where you can listen to music, read lyrics, and create your own music play list. there are options to put "special songs" in and the famous "do not play" list. If there is a song you can't find, he will find it! He will help you create your ceremony and reception outline, working closely with all vendors to make sure everyone has it right. He was always available to answer any questions we had. He made our wedding ceremony and reception perfect! Everyone couldn't stop dancing including the kids! he even included surprise elements that made it more fun for guests, and allowed my husband and I at the end of the night, to share a special moment together that we hadn't thought of! ;) I'd like to also add, though not every bride would admit this, but there was a part of my reception that I had to excuse myself as I got sick from nerves. David came to my rescue with water and mints, and kept me calm and helped keep things moving so no one knew. That was the only slight hiccup I had, but he carried me through it-thank you David!!-Couldn't have done it without you! Moving forward, he also offers other services-the one we chose to do was uplighting. it was just enough, as our venue was already beautiful, that it added that "extra" touch we needed-and made it look so pretty! We welcome David into our "family" with open arms, and we hope you include him in your special day! We highly recommend him-You're our Heart David! =]

Sent on 11/22/2016

Cristy · Married on 08/01/2016

I can’t say enough about DJ Dave of MobileMix! Our wedding guests are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and that credit goes to Dave!!! He is so organized and professional. He really listened to us during our meetings and helped us choose the right music and flow for our reception. He kept everything moving according to schedule and his music selection kept the dance floor packed the entire night! He also did our uplighting at the reception venue. He was able to pick the perfect colors which helped create a really unique and beautiful ambiance. I would highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!!! He truly is THE BEST!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2016

Hands down, our best wedding investment. DJ Dave was absolutely incredible. He brought so much fun and energy to our reception - our guests never stopped smiling. Not only did he ensure our guests were having a blast, he went out of his way to take care of us as the bride and groom - even brought me water during the bridal dance! If we could do it all over again, DJ Dave would be the FIRST vendor we book!

Sent on 08/22/2016

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Andrea! I was an honor to be your DJ and serve you on your day! I had a blast as well and appreciate your kind words! I do DJ anniversary parties you know!!! Let me know when your ready! Thank you again! --David Kleba @ mobileMIX Entertainment

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I got married about a year ago, and believe it or not, we STILL have people talk to us about how amazing DJ Dave was! We wanted to have a wedding that everyone would enjoy – from college friends to kids to older relatives. DJ Dave made that happen. Anyone can play music from a DJ booth. DJ Dave knows when to play the right music to keep you and your guests having the BEST time! Not only that, but he took care of coordinating the flow of our entire wedding, taking all stress off of me and my husband. He even brought us out cold water during the very tiring bridal dance – something I’m still SO grateful for! Our wedding would not have been the same without DJ Dave. We can’t thank him enough for his professionalism, flexibility, incredible energy and for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2016

Now that the dust has settled and my husband and I are situated post wedding, I wanted to take a moment to rave about out how DJ Dave Kleba from MobileMix made our wedding so wonderful. From start to finish, he really made it an easy and enjoyable project to plan and I can't thank him enough for that! I didn't think planning from out of state would go too smoothly, but his professionalism and organization prevented any problems with doing so. The online planning portal and detailed timeline were life savers! We used the DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything was stellar. I really appreciated the way he took the time to check in throughout the day of the wedding, too (offering the water/to delay the start when we arrived late from taking photos before the ceremony, for instance) to ensure that we were happy. It was also so nice to have him take the lead of telling who to be where and when; getting everyone on the same page at events can be a challenge and Dave saw to it that neither my husband nor I had to concern ourselves with the task. The ceremony sound was perfect and the cocktail hour music catered to everyone's tastes. Dave's instinct/experience was crucial, as the whole day flowed beautifully and didn't feel choppy at all. Once the dance party started during the reception everyone was having a blast, ourselves included-so much so that people are still talking about it 3 weeks later. Even by the end of the night Dave was still looking out for us, helping to ensure my husband snagged my shoes and some other items from the venue before heading out the door.

Again, we couldn't have been happier with the choice we made and I am so glad we were able to work with MobileMix. Whole heartedly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Leah · Married on 06/04/2016

Dave,

Kurt and I want to seriously thank you so much for the amazing job you did as our DJ. We were just blown away by your professionalism, organization and attention to detail during the whole planning process, as well as your DJ skills during the reception. You were just ON it! You knew what moments to play which songs, and kept the night flowing in such a way that had everyone on that floor dancing, having fun and telling us and our parents what an absolutely fun and awesome time they were having. Our first dance with us starting, and Evelina (our 10 month old daughter) joining us is one of the moments we will always cherish..it was so touching and perfect. I also very much appreciated the fact that any email or text I sent you with questions or concerns, you were quick to respond and assure me that everything would be exactly how we wanted it and not to worry about a single thing...which we didn't! Your upbeat attitude in talking about plans for the how the evening would go got us so excited and feeling confident that we absolutely chose the right DJ. The lighting too was perfect...we loved how the lights went with the music during the dance portion, and the light and glow sticks were SUCH a fun touch!!!

Seriously Dave- THANK YOU...we had a freaking AWESOME time!!! We will be recommending you any chance we get! :)

Sent on 06/07/2016

Molly · Married on 05/28/2016

Dave is the best DJ ever, hands down. I didn't even know a DJ could be as great as Dave is. First, he's super nice and friendly and fun - so easy to work with. Second, he is really detailed and organized - his timeline helped us plan our whole wedding, not just the parts withmusic. He gives great suggestions - not just for music, but also for the flow of the evening and unique/fun things you can do to make the night your own. Dave did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he nailed all 3. He gave us great ideas for the ceremony and let us know exactly what decisions we needed to make - he makes it really clear and easy! The music for the cocktail hour was great, and then I swear from the very first song he kept our dance floor PACKED. He played everything we wanted plus tons of other great picks, you can trust him 100% to read a crowd and play the right music. We had every age on the dance floor from 3 - 80. At the end of the night, we got so many compliments on Dave and two guests even asked me for his contact info because they are planning weddings and Dave is just so awesome. He's not corny, he's not over the top, but he has great taste in music and knows how to get a party going and keep the evening flowing. I seriously can't say enough good things, he was the BEST vendor we hired. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/25/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Dave was awesome. He was super helpful throughout the process with helping us choose songs and bridal party entrances. He made the process really fun and stress free. Our guests raved about him - he kept the dance floor packed all night and kept things on schedule. Dave made sure my husband and I knew what was coming up, and guided us through the whole night! We would recommend him to anyone - definitely one of the reasons our wedding guests had so much fun!! His lighting is great too - worth it!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ MobileMIX was absolutely amazing! My husband Jon and I seriously cannot describe how incredibly thankful we are for picking him to be the DJ at our wedding. Picking your DJ is probably one of the scariest things to do when you're planning a wedding. Your DJ is the one who runs the night and keeps people having fun, and honestly DJ David was beyond the best DJ we could have ever imagined having. Our wedding was May 14th and people are still coming up to us and our parents saying how much fun they had and how incredible our DJ was.

David was so helpful throughout all of our planning stages. We met with him a couple times to discuss how the night would go, and what songs we would choose for certain specialty dances. We were stuck on what song to use for the garter toss and he had given us some really great options to choose from. David was also so easy to work with and talk to, extremely genuine and always makes time for you!!

Something that was really cool that he offers his clients is a portal where you can pay your bill, see what songs you have already picked for your specialty dances, and even a really cool feature that allows you and anyone else you want to request songs to be played at the wedding. Even cooler part is that after all these people suggest songs David will go through those choices and you as the bride and groom get the final say on if you want those songs played or not.

DJ mobileMIX is the best, and my husband and I will be referring him to every single one of our friends getting married, or in need of a DJ. If you're reading this review, seriously stop looking for a DJ and get ahold of him. There's really no one better than him!!

-Jess & Jon

Sent on 07/01/2016

David is an amazing DJ, because he coordinated with our hall and with our band, and worked so well with everyone that afterwards guests told us the DJ and band were one entity. We chose the types of songs we preferred and he supplemented with his choices and not one song was bad. Everyone loved all the music, genuinely enjoyed it, and remember it to this day, indicating David contributed and made our wedding memorable.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Nina · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I planned an out of town wedding so we knew we would have to interview many of our vendors over the phone. From the moment we spoke with David we knew he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. He made us feel at ease and answered any questions throughout our planning process. We met with him about 4 months before the wedding to outline all the details, and we spoke with him the week of our wedding to finalize things. On our wedding day David supplied us with beautiful uplighting. He made sure all entrances ran smoothly, kept our timeline for the evening on track, and he ensured that everyone had fun and danced the night away! If you're a bride look no further, he's the best!! Thank you David for all you did to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Dan · Married on 04/02/2016

Dave did a phenomenal job for us. The dance floor was always packed. He played a great mix of music, while still focusing on our preferences. He handled the few quirks of our wedding perfectly as well. Most importantly for me, he knew when he should talk to the crowd, and when to let the music roll, and the fun continue. He never got in the way, which is always my biggest criticism of DJs.

He is very detail oriented, and made sure that there was no confusion about any aspect of the evening. We knew that Dave would be one part of our wedding we wouldn't have to worry about...and we were right.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Dave was really great to work with! He was on top of everything and made sure the night went smoothly. He listened to what we wanted and also gave us suggestions if needed. He was incredibly professional and nice! We would highly recommend Dave as a DJ. He was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Sara-lynn · Married on 11/28/2015

Look no further for a dj, Dave Kleba is your guy! When I started my internship for wedding planning Dave did my very first wedding with me! So when I landed my next job , I knew exactly who to bring in as our all time favorite DJ. I have done many weddings in my career and I cannot not speak more critically about how important it is to have a wonderful DJ! Anyone can play music but it takes talent for someone to add in the professionalism, master of ceremonies, and create flow through your event! Dave is professional, reliable and extremely on point. These are all the things clients look for and wedding venues love! There was no hesitation when I got engaged Dave was my first call! Dave made an awesome mash up of songs for my father in law and I to dance to even with a full time job and family you always feel like his number one client! I can never forget in the middle of the money dance I was ready to pass out from being spun in circles what seemed to feel endless and Dave made his way through the crowd and went and got me a water! Seriously ever since I met Dave not only have I recommended him to my clients but also my own family and friends as well! Dave kept the dance floor full of life and fun. So many friends and family said they haven't danced like that in years ! They still talk about how much fun they had and to that I owe all to Dave!
    Book him today! You won't regret it! Also be sure to check out his uplighting too!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2015

David was absolutely amazing as a wedding DJ! He was so helpful with everything! We were both so nervous and beginners with wedding planning and he made us feel at ease. I don't think the day would have went so smooth without him!

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 09/26/2015

I am SO excited that I chose Dave at MobileMix Entertainment to DJ my wedding! He was very efficient and enthusiastic through the entire process. Dave definitely went above and beyond to give my husband and I the best night of our lives! (He even secretly set up a little routine with my husband to surprise me with a dance before he took the garter off and it was AWESOME!) I have catered weddings for almost 5 years, so I hear/see a lot of Dj's work, and Dave is by far my favorite! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Dave was the best choice we made (besides marrying eachother of course!). He is so incredible organized and all the ball, I never had to worry about anything. We had everything and more we could have ever wanted from a DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2015

We do not even know where to begin with all of the positive things we would like to say about Dave Kleba! From our first conversation, Dave was the perfect mix of professional & friendly. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to learn OUR vision. He even met with us face-to-face even though we were not a local wedding! During the planning process, Dave provided an ideal balance between offering up his expertise and staying open to our vision and input. It is important to mention here that he did not just simply go over music selection with us (although he was very helpful with that part too!), but helped us establish our order-of-events; this helped us coordinate with all of our other vendors and helped keep things moving the day of the wedding! Additionally, he was always amazingly quick at answering any question we had along the way, to the point that we would often have to remind ourselves that he is his only employee!

Our reception couldn't have been more perfect. Dave coordinated the up-lighting with our decor to create a beautiful reception hall. He also worked directly with my brother, who could not make it to our wedding due to his basic training, to set up a video toast so that my family could hear it for the first time at the wedding- what a special memory! From there, he kept the reception flowing smoothly; he frequently checked in with us to make sure we knew what was happening next and to make sure we were ready! It was a huge priority to us to not have a lot of "lag" time during the reception, and Dave can be credited with keeping the night moving without making it feel rushed. Most importantly, he kept the dance floor packed the entire night!

We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Dave Kleba. It is hard to find a vendor that is so good at his job, but is equally easy and enjoyable to work with. Ourselves, our friends, and our families had the best time, and so much of that can be credited to Dave!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2015

DJ Dave was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He was hugely flexible with us - my fiance [now husband!] and I live overseas and were only back in town a couple of days in advance of the wedding to meet and plan everything, but he went out of his way to make time and come meet with us. He was a wonderful entertainer and helped us not only have a fabulous dance party, but he also kept all of the events moving seamlessly throughout the day. I could not recommend a DJ more strongly! Thank you David!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016