Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

204 | Boston, MA

204 Reviews for Mobile Video and Photography

Jessica S. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Excellent experience

The customer service Brooks & his team @ MVP provided during an extremely trying time (COVID) was outstanding. Staying flexible, great communications, and a thoughtful approach is all one can ask for - and they nailed it. I would highly recommend MVP. Working with them was a pleasure & I look forward to working with them again in the future. Bravo!

Sent on 02/19/2021

Victoria T. · Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful Wedding Videos!

Jason was amazing to work with! He is SO talented and our wedding videos are absolutely beautiful. It was so easy working with him. Jason took initiative all day and made sure to capture all the right shots. His initiative and knowledge made our day significantly less stressful. Our wedding videos came out even better than we could have ever imagined. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Hands down the BEST

Hands down the best videographer and photographer we could’ve asked for!! Heather and John were super helpful and professional thru out the entire wedding. Working with the team afterwards was great, keeping in touch when things would be finished by and it was done before the date promised. You won’t be disappointed, book them!

Sent on 02/12/2021
  • Claudia

Claudia O. · Married on 11/07/2020

Highly recommended

We worked with Tony for our wedding date and it was just amazing. Tony was extremely responsible and made sure to communicate with us to make sure we would be capturing our wedding the way we truly wanted. He is the perfect photography enthusiast you would want at your wedding! Taking care of small details and capturing those beautiful memories.

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah P. · Married on 11/01/2020

Very professional

Very professional, they were able to fit everything into the time frame that we had.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Emily S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best photographer/videographer around!

I couldn't sing higher praises of MVP, our videographer and photographer were so amazing and captured our wedding day in a more perfect way than we could have ever hoped for! Our photos and videos exceeded all expectations and both our videographer and photographer were a complete joy to work with! They were so kind and caring, worked incredibly hard to ensure that every single moment was captured, and had impeccable communication from day 1. We are so thankful and blessed to have captured the memory and love of our day in such a beautiful way that we will remember forever! THANK YOU MVP!!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2020

Great value and quality

We were on the fence on hiring a videographer, and am so glad that we did! MVP did an amazing job (Adrean was who we worked with) and he captured all the special moments. We chose the long play version, where were able to see all of the speeches and full ceremony in the video and relive the special day. We were laughing, crying, and so happy when we watched the video. Great value as well!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Amy

Amy K. · Married on 07/18/2020

Beyond expectations

First off, I just want to give a HUGE thank you shout out to Cate B and Jason B for literally going above and beyond to capture such beautiful moments. They both truly deserve more than 5 star ratings. At some points during my wedding, they even went down on the ground, rolled around lol, to make sure they had the best camera angles. My family and friends are stunned by the photos and video. On top of that, they both are super sweet and friendly. I would definitely book them in the future! Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Molly

Molly S. · Married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful!

This was a last-minute decision, but one that I will never regret. From the moment we paid our deposit MVP was in contact with us and informing us of every step they were taking to ensure a perfect day for my husband and me. They were professional, timely, and caring. I wish I could truly put into words what they captured for us.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Maygen W. · Married on 03/14/2020

Mobile Video and Photography

Both my husband and I love MVP! They listened to what we had to say and were able to capture all of our moments with 4 sets of parents and then get our work back to us weeks before they said it would be back!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend for weddings and special events!

The team at Mobile was great to work with! They were very helpful and accommodating to ensure we had everything we needed for our wedding day. Hans (photo) and Vlad (video) were great. They arrived right on time and were with us all day. They were great at blending in with the crowd to capture candid moments but assertive enough to make sure we got everything we wanted. The team of editors were great too. Any tweaks or edits we wanted after we received the photos and videos were done very quickly. Definitely recommend Mobile for their flexible packages, fair pricing and great, beautiful work!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Katie

Katie T. · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Start to finish, working with Mobile Video and Photography was a pleasure. During my initial consultation, Brooks was super informative and took the time to go through all of the photo and video packages for me. Once I was assigned my photographer (Kathleen) and videographer (Mathew) they both answered all of my questions and were proactive in helping me with the planning process. The day of the wedding, they were both so helpful and really took charge of things. Our finished products are absolutely stunning. Both Kathleen and Matt had a great eye for capturing the most meaningful moments. Yes, it did take us the full 90 days to get everything back, but that expectation was transparent from the start, and it was well worth the wait! I definitely recommend Mobile Video and Photography for your needs!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Krystal G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Mother of the bride

They were amazing! The pictures and videos were the most beautiful I have ever seen!!! So very thrilled with everything!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Alisha L. · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding Video

Our wedding video made our wedding day come back to life! It beautifully captured our day! And it was a pleasure to work with everyone involved with our video! 5 out of 5! Thank you so much! 😊

Sent on 01/01/2020

Gretchen · Married on 09/27/2019

Captured the day perfectly!

We hired Mobile Video & Photography for our wedding in September. Jason was our videographer and did such a fantastic job. He was very responsive to emails and questions during the planning process, and was such a pleasure to work with on our big day. Our highlight reel and full wedding video were spectacular- he really captured our day and all of our favorite moments perfectly. We would definitely recommend this company- great staff and high quality work at a reasonable price!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had a photographer and videographer who were absolutely wonderful and captured all of the most beautiful pictures! Working with the behind the scenes staff at MVP we’re amazing as well. The 90 day wait time for our highlight video (which was absolutely BEAUTIFUL) and 900+ pictures seemed like forever but the end results were well worth the wait! I highly recommend MVP and their talented staff!! Maybe we’ll have a 10 year renewal of our vows and I will be able to hire them again!!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Pam M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and Beyond

We hired Mobile Video and Photography to video our daughter's wedding at the Woodstock Inn in New Hampshire last fall.

Due to budgetary considerations, at first we were just going to have still photography, but because there were a couple special dances and surprises, we added the videographers, almost as an afterthought.... and we are SO glad we did!

Paul Falcone and Shauna did a very good job in capturing the special moments on video before, during, and after the ceremony, while still staying, for the most part, in the background. They were flexible when our well-thought-out schedule was derailed with a 90-minute delay at the hairdressers 😮! By the time we found out that we would be delayed, Paul and Shauna were already heading to the Inn, but they made a detour to the salon and quickly went to work capturing footage of the large wedding party there. They worked well with our photographers, and the quality of their footage and the different angles they were able to record, was very good.

For some reason that we never quite understood, a different Mobile vdeographer was assigned to edit our footage and create the highlight film. At first, we were afraid that it would be harder for him to do a good job with that, since we had never met him, and he wasn't even at the wedding.

We should not have wasted one minute worrying about that, as our video editor, Jason B., was phenomenal to work with! After a few emails sharing our "vision" of what we wanted the finished video to include (and the type of music desired, etc.), Jason edited all the footage and created an excellent highlight video. We are so glad to have that!

It was a bit later when Jason's dedication to customer service became evident. We had purchased the highlight film, the longer video and the raw footage, but I planned to cut the full length video down into shorter segments, so we could share sections of the ceremony and reception with loved ones who could not come.

I wrote Jason shortly before Christmas, asking what software or app he recommended I use. I intended to do it myself so I could surprise the newlyweds with it when we were together at Christmas.

I was blown away by the fact that Jason went ahead and did it all for us, working late to get it to us just in time for our family gathering! He really went WAY above and beyond in so many ways, and I highly recommend his creative, high quality work and his customer service!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Denise F. · Married on 09/05/2019

Great wedding video

An amazing job creating video of one of the most important days of our lives. Very easy to work with, very friendly and at a great cost. We loved the outcome and we will definitely recommend MVP to anyone who needs a video for their special day.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Dianne S. · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing Videographer

This is simply an amazing wedding videographer. They are detailed oriented and take painstaking work to make sure everything is perfect. They are friendly and very professional going over what you are looking for and giving their expert advice.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Ana D. · Married on 08/30/2019

The best in the game

These guys are literally the best in the game. They take their time and effort to ensure all the details are great within the project, and they are extremely professional.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lisa A. · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful pictures

Great people and beautiful pictures! I am extremely happy to have had them at my wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Desiree G. · Married on 08/17/2019

Great people with nice service

Great people with nice service. We had both our engagement and wedding package with them. Their team is very strong and patient, they knew how to make us looks nice and gave us lots of confidence. Overall, we had a very pleasant time with them.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Edric M. · Married on 08/17/2019

Mobile Video and Photography

We just received our wedding video back and it was excellent!! We had a pleasant experience from the beginning to the end with the videographer. He called us multiple times before the wedding to understand the vision and he was spectacular the day of the event. The employees are very pleasant and eager to help their customers. The videos are guaranteed to be done and back to the customer 90 days from the date of the event and we got ours back sooner. The videos themselves were very nicely edited and something that we’ll treasure for a lifetime. I would recommend their services.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Tatyana D. · Married on 08/15/2019

Wonderful team

Wonderful team, highly recommended! Many wedding service provider we have talked with but they are most professional one. Perfect packages with reasonable prices. Thank you to all MVP staff. Because of you guy my wedding was perfect.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Margaux · Married on 08/14/2019

Amazing quality. Very reasonable price.

Sent on 11/14/2017