124 Reviews for Mobile Video and Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
123 Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

Amazing quality. Very reasonable price.

Profile Picture margaux, 8/14/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Man, MV&P did an indescribable job. The highest quality of service, for an exceptional price. If I had to sum up my experience with them, it'd be...here is a company that truly understands the pressure behind planning a wedding, who makes every effort to ensure the photography/videography aspect of your wedding goes seemlessly, almost to perfection.

From the moment we signed with them, they stayed in constant contact. I felt so much genuine kindness and care for my wedding day. This was incredibly important to me, because once you secure your service, you don't want to feel forgotten, and I can promise you, you won't.

Then, we got to meet the amazing Cate B.! Who made everyone feel relaxed and at ease; she captured our day so perfectly. I got my sneak peak today, which triggered this review, and I'm speechless. The photos are all individualistic, creative, and romantic! I feel like they're straight out of a magazine. Thank you so much for your incredible work! Also a shout out to Kim, who is a very talented Editor.

Junior, our videographer was also excellent and I can't wait to see his final product!

Overall, one of the best decisions I made (besides marrying my now husband), was picking MV&P to capture that moment.

Profile Picture Justine, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I highly recommend Mobile Video and Photography! For my wedding I was looking for an affordable photographer with experience and weddingwire suggested Mobile Video and Photography. I reach out to Mobile Video and Photography for a quote and they respond back quickly and I got to talk to Brooks and was able to match me up to their DE/PA/NJ photographer, James. James was a pleasure to work with during our engagement session. He was professional and was great in pinpointing areas (great for photos) of our location were my husband wanted to get our photos done. The engagement photos came out beautifully and naturally. The time it took to get the photos back is about 2 months. I can't wait for our wedding photos! I trust our photographer, James, to capture the moments.

I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Include some images with your review to give other couples additional examples of this vendor's past work

Profile Picture bruce, 1/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love this company! They are a great value for the service, the photographers and videographers are amazing and the service is top notch! Brooks was awesome working with and my photographer, Bruno Sauma, and videographer, Steve Penine, were incredible! I would highly recommend booking them! You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

When we first started to look around for a photographer for our wedding. I honestly thought that we couldn't afford a photographer. I really recommend moblie video and photography because there prices are great. Matt and Kate were great with any questions or problems that I had. I can't wait to see our photos.

Profile Picture Cassandra , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A team!! Great working with Ed & Steve for photography & videography. They were professional, prompt and so great to work with.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Mobile Video and Photography for our October 2017 wedding, and it was such a great decision. The photographer we worked with was Mike Sears, and he was amazing. Not only did he take gorgeous photos, but he was friendly, helpful, punctual, and a pleasure to have with us on our special day. He went above and beyond to get some extra special shots, and we are so happy with the finished product!

Photo
Profile Picture Alysha, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Myself and Fiancé booked Mobile Video and Photography shortly after getting engaged last spring. They have been nothing but amazing, anytime I have emailed Brooks or Kim they would quickly respond to me. When there head photographer became available to photograph our wedding- they emailed me with the option to switch photographers at no charge. After viewing his portfolio, we decided that we would prefer him to photograph our special day, and with a simple email back to Brooks, all arrangements we had with our original photographer were passed on to Rob, without me lifting a finger. We just had our engagement photos done by Rob, he was so professional and fun! We included our (very large) dog in some of the photos with us, I really appreciated how patient and particular he was to get the very best shot. Although, he had many ideas on how to position and take photos of us, he made sure that any ideas I had (found on pinterest :) ) were done and we would end our session not wishing we had done anything different.

I am so happy that I am using this company. I will gladly recommend them to anybody looking for photography/videography. I cannot wait to get all of our photos back in just one short week!

Profile Picture Catey, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were truly amazed by the time and effort put in with our photographer Cate and videographer Paul. They worked so well together and it ended up being a perfect day- everything going so smoothly. There were a few requests we had and Cate did everything we wanted without talking about it again day of. It just ended up being a great day and I can't say enough good things about our experience. Even with communication through the company with Brooks and Mathew, our questions were all answered quickly and the process of everything just made it so easy for us. We appreciate it all and definitely recommend Mobile video and photography to anyone in search. Now we just can't wait to see our photos and videos from the day of!!!! The anticipation :)

The Palonen's

Profile Picture Alesha, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day

I recently got married in August in Westbrook Connecticut. It was basically a destination wedding we had family members coming from all over the place so it was very stressful to say the least. If you're getting married in Connecticut I would recommend you ask for joe Elliot personally. He was amazing he was more helpful then my actual wedding planner, one of my bridesmaids was running late and instead of rushing my bridal party (like my other vendors were doing) he went and grabbed my husband and started taking pictures with them and of my family while we got my last bridesmaid ready. Joe was honestly my favorite part of my wedding he was so much fun and made me and my husband feel comfortable and the pictures came out amazing. He also took beautiful pictures at night where the moon is visible and I am just so in love with his work. He emailed me once a month to re confirm what exactly I had in mind and also gave me some
Suggestions that turned out really great and I never would have thought of in the first place. It was alittle pricy but you also are paying for the right to have all of your pictures without a water mark so you can screen shot, print, and post them all.

Profile Picture katlyn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ed Cabalit did a phenomenal job not only capturing all the moments, big and small, from our wedding, but also working patiently with our families and being a delight to spend our wedding day with. He has given us gorgeous snapshots of all our favorite moments (including, somehow, an outdoor group photo of 70 people, all with their eyes open and faces showing), as well as a peek at moments we missed in the adrenaline of the day that we now get to go back and relive. Our friends and family have commented not only on the composition of his photos but also raved about their quality. We’ve printed one as large as four feet wide, and every detail comes through crisp and clean. We are thrilled with Ed’s work, and his personality and professionalism, as well!

Mobile Video and Photography were also easy to work with. Every person I interacted with was very responsive and helpful, from Brooks, who signed our contract, to the man who handled our billing and the woman who edited our photos and created a really handy photo sharing webpage for us with dual log ins for us and our guests. I love that we got full access to full resolution versions of all 800+ our photos at no extra cost. I’m sure MVP would’ve turned them into beautiful prints, but this way I just uploaded them all to my Shutterfly account in about three clicks. Ed had us fill out a questionnaire in advance and then talked with us for about 45 min on the phone before the wedding to go over the logistics of the day and style, preferences, etc. He showed up right on time and jumped right in, and then proceeded to be invisible when in the foreground and a smiling, supportive face when in the background. MVP clearly has a well-oiled machine in place, but you'll feel in the center of it and, if you're able to get Ed as your photographer, you'll have an excellent shadow on your wedding day and beautiful photos to remember after!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/29/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for more out of a photographer team at Mobile Video and Photography. Mathew coordinated all aspects of the wedding photography and services until he connected us with Mandolyn our photographer, Matt was extremely helpful in answering all questions and making sure he found us the perfect photographer. Mandolyn, we can't brag enough about, she was flexible and made Mike and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We know she captured so much from our day and look forward to seeing all the memories of our special day and loved ones. Thank you Mobile Video and Photography and Mandolyn for all of your support, follow up and services and for capturing the memories of our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours

Caroline and Matt were fantastic!! I couldn't be happier with our pictures!!!!

Profile Picture Corey, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

I had a fantastic experience with Mobile Video and Photography! The customer service team is incredibly prompt, organized and knowledgeable. It was very important to me to have photography and videography for my wedding, and this company provides a great deal on both. The videographer for my wedding, Eric, was proactive with communication and incredibly enthusiastic. He worked very hard at the wedding. The photographer for my wedding and engagement session, Bruno, is a true artist. He is unbelievably passionate about his work. He took both locations into which we put him and used them cleverly to create gorgeous and unique photos. I cannot wait to see the final photos and video taken at the wedding, as I am sure they will be of a superb quality. I would definitely recommend Mobile Video and Photography!

Profile Picture Anika, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

This was a wonderful decision made on my part! First I couldn't understand how I could get a photographer and videographer for such a low price. But when they explained the concept, it made so much sense. MVP was so attentive to my questions. We had a phone consult and they directed me to a website which they reviewed with me while on the phone. I immediately booked them! Later, a certain popular photographer (Robert) became available and they asked me if I wanted to change and I did. Michael and Rob were my two guys and they kept in contact with me throughout. MVP also did periodic check ins which was great!

On my wedding day, Michael and Rob were constantly in view and working hard. Robert wanted just the right angles and shots and Michael always had multiple cameras going! Rob is very meticulous and I know it will show in the photos. I'm so excited to see the final product of the video and photos. They were both all smiles the whole night and if I summoned Rob for a particular photo, he was only feet away!

I would definitely recommend MVP and Rob and Michael specifically. You CAN'T beat the quality and price!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day

I am so happy that I chose Mobile Video and Photography for my wedding! Paul was our photographer and he was AMAZING. He did a wonderful job accommodating all the requests of the members of the wedding party who were giving their input on photo ideas. Throughout the evening it seemed like Paul was everywhere and did not miss a minute of our special day. He even pulled my husband and I off to the side to get a few shots that he knew would be fantastic, but we had not thought of. Kim edited our photography and did a fabulous job. She kept me updated throughout the 60-day editing process. I booked Mobile Video and Photography knowing exactly what I wanted for my wedding photography. While they offered much larger packages than I chose I never once felt pressured to buy anything. It was clear that they love what they do and truly want to capture your special day. I would recommend Mobile Video and Photography to anyone looking for great, caring, easy-going photographers.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are very happy with our choice to work with MV&P. The team at MV&P was very professional and replied to inquiries very promptly. In the months leading up to our wedding, their team worked with us closely to understand our goals, and was very easy to reach and easy to communicate with.

The photographer we worked was, Cate Bligh, was phenomenal. Cate is a terrific photographer and a pleasure to work with. We are extremely pleased with how our photos turned out. The pictures truly capture the joy we felt on our wedding day. Cate met with us several times in the months leading up to our wedding and really took the time to understand what we wanted to capture. When it came to arranging meetings with Cate prior to the wedding, she was very accommodating to our schedule. Cate is very easy to get along with and we felt confident in our choice to work with Cate in the months leading up to our wedding date based on how hard she worked to make we were aligned in terms of making sure to get certain shots we wanted, certain settings we wanted, the style of the photography, and every other aspect. Cate is a good listener, professional, and (most importantly for something like wedding photography) is great at thinking on her feet and making quick decisions which really helps with capturing every little detail and moment.

Thanks Cate and the whole team at MV&P!

Profile Picture Erik, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just got married and haven't received our final product but I can tell you that my guests have said nothing but positive things regarding photos that were being taken. Cate B was absolutely amazing. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better person/photographer to be with us on our wedding day. Very professional. She was very prompt with her responses both via phone and email. She understood what we felt was important and nailed the photos that she took. We can't wait to see the final product!
Also, great down to earth customer service and prompt responses. Wonderful Group to work with. Couldn't be more pleased!

Profile Picture Lora , 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had our wedding in Charlottesville, VA and had Kurtis and Danique as our photographers and videographers. Both of them were very professional and creative. They had tricks up their sleeves that I had never seen for our poses. They captured everything from the wedding to the very last dance. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and family. Kurtis and Danique are the best!

- Nancy and Alex

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Mobile was extremely communicative, very understanding of our needs for our wedding day and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted for our day. The day of, we had an amazing experience with our videographer Will, and photographer Juan. They were both amazing to work with, and understood exactly what we wanted to capture throughout the day. The end products were flawless and we've received so many compliments on our photos-- I'm writing this review 9 months later and I still can't stop staring at our photos and rewatching our video. The owner Caby went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with everything, and was so accommodating even when we hit a few hiccups with our video editing process. He took the time to understand what we wanted out of it, and exceeded our expectations in the final product. I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Mobile video and photography is AMAZING!!!
We had the best experience with them. They captured every moment of our special day. Our photographer was Mike and he is incredibly talented! We had a similar vision for our wedding and he made it all a reality. He was easy going and very proffesional. Mobile photography was so affordable. I did a lot of research and couldn't be happier that we choose them. If you choose them you will be blown away w/ what a great job they do especially for the price!!!

Profile Picture Kellie, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

When searching for photographers and videography it can be so overwhelming when viewing the styles of multiple companies and the prices. I was having a hard time to choose the right one based on prices and was getting very stressed out.. until I found Mobile Video and Photography! Their prices were the best around! At first I was hesitant because I was used to dealing with a private photographer, but from the beginning the Brooks Wynn and the staff at Mobile Video could not have been any more helpful! All my questions were answered during the very first phone call. The staff Destiny and Matt were very helpful in ensuring our contract was accurate and just what we needed for our special day! They even contacted me prior to the wedding letting me know of specials they had going on that enabled us to upgrade our package! The week of the wedding I was even able to book extra time for our photographer with no troubles at all. The day of the wedding I was anxious to see who Mobile Video and Photography hired for our photography and videography... I was not disappointed! Both the photographer and the videographer were a perfect match for our special day and were phenomenal! Our guests all commented on how amazing both were! Thank you Mobile Video and Photography!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had the pleasure of working with Mike and Paul from the New England group. They were extremely professional! Most of the time we didn't even know they were there! We have seen a few shots Mike had taken, and they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! We can not wait to see the rest of the photos and video!!! Mike and Paul have a special talent of capturing the feeling of the moment! Again, they were such a pleasure to work with! We will be recommending them to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/10/16, 5 Reviews