Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Andrea Sent on 02/24/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can’t stop looking at my pictures

I went with a package called The Garden. They were so nice,and put their heart into the work. My sister used them three years ago and had the same experience. Great company!!
    Robin Sent on 02/16/2024

We had a great time

We had a great time w/ MVP-loved our pics and video! They captured every detail,and special moments. We are going to recommend them to family and friends-go w/ a bundle and save. They did not have any travel fee’s to Cape Cod. Every vendor we spoke with was almost double in price.They arrived early,and were super friendly-everyone loved them.
    Randal Sent on 02/08/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The picture quality is beautiful

I generally don’t leave reviews,but I wanted to post a big thumbs up to this company. They produced a lovely video for us,and the picture quality is beautiful. It was great to hire a local family business.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kim Sent on 01/31/2024

I can’t thank MVP enough

Our photography is gorgeous! Our late Fall wedding was a challenge,as it began to rain a bit,but they took us underneath our tent,inside our trolly car,and inside by the fire place for the wedding party shots. They came out amazing! Then the sun came out,we did the entire session again by the gardens. They stayed extra,and worked so hard to get the right lighting. Don’t even think twice about hiring them-awesome experience
  • W
    Wendy Sent on 01/23/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our pictures are so impressive

When my husband and I hired MVP we accidently gave them our initial wedding date. They gave us a full credit for another date (our wedding) and made the transition beyond smooth! Our pictures are so impressive. They have their own processing lab so I can print my pictures right away! Love this company!
    Erin Sent on 01/15/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We can’t stop watching it

I hired this company for a surprise for my sister for a wedding video. We can’t stop watching it! The emotion they put into it is so real,and it’s honestly the best memory of the entire wedding. They seem like a smaller family company that really cares about their output. I would recommend them. We went with a package called the box office. It was way under what we were quoted from other video studios
    Karla Sent on 01/07/2024

Great experience

We just received our pictures from Mobile Video and Photography. They are so bright,crisp,and incredible.Unfortunately they were booked for video on our date,so we could not do the bundle package. I wished I had booked sooner. MVP is really affordable and the time they gave us prior to the wedding was so helpful. They were always responsive,ultra polite. Loved our experience-
    Lisa P. Sent on 12/30/2023

Incredible job

My husband and I hosted our wedding in Vermont,and MVP did such an incredible job! My husband and I were beyond pleased with the creative work they put into both photography and our highlite video. We saved so much money. We were depressed going into the planning phase-we were getting quotes way outside our budget from other vendors.MVP has no travel fee's,they are local,smaller family company. Hire them,save,and love your work!
    Delia L. Sent on 10/23/2023

Amazing job

MVP did such an amazing job. Brooks was so helpful,allowing me to customize a package. It's my second wedding,and I did not want to take out a 2nd mortage to pay for a photographer. They worked w/ me on every detail. I love my pictures! Our kids are a handul,and they were so patient with them! The image quality is stunning!!
  • W
    Wendy S. Sent on 05/08/2023

This company CARES

My experience with the owners was excellent. They really put forth more effort than anyone else did for me regarding my questions, and needs, and even far above and beyond that of what would typically be expected of services. They really do care about what you want and need, and make every effort to provide for you with an attitude of excellence. I also like that they don't hold your photos hostage like other companies do. You get full access with NO watermark to your photos. Other companies either give you limited access for a limited time, IF they even give you that much. It was my experience that WITH OTHER COMPANIES, for rights to your wedding photos, you have to pay even more after you pay them for services for the wedding day, but that is NOT the case here. This company is a great choice and will give you the full measure of what you pay for, and the professionalism that you expect.
    Sarah M. Sent on 02/15/2024

Amazing photo/video experience

We booked Mobile Photo and Video for our October 2023 wedding in Vermont. We were so thrilled with the ease of booking them, the ability to add on additional hours of photo and video, and how prompt they were in sending us our final products! Our photos really speak for themselves! We were amazed with how well they turned out and so impressed with the editing. We worked with Robert as our photographer and Jose for video. They were so flexible in getting us our dream shots despite very heavy rain on our wedding day. We will truly treasure these photos and video for the rest of our lives.
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Sent on 12/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photography and videography experience

We used this company for both our engagement shoot and our wedding and we could not have been happier with this company. They matched us with a photographer and videographer who perfectly fit our style. They listened to our requests about wanting colors to pop in the photos and using the drone to get really good video shots of the whole group. Both Kathleen and Nuri were very experienced professionals who helped guide us to take pictures and videos in places that we would not have thought of ourselves. As a result, our photos and videos are stunning. Both Kathleen and Nuri were so kind and helpful throughout the whole process. Mobile photography and videography as a company was super responsive in terms of answering any questions we had and getting our pictures and video back to us in the allotted time. Overall, we loved our experience working with this vendor.
    Emilie S. Sent on 12/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful photos and videos!

Mobile Video and Photography did a wonderful job. The photos and videos were edited beautifully. It takes time to get the photos back (about 3 months) but it is worth it for the quality and the affordable prices.
  • Joshua
    Joshua S. Sent on 03/09/2023

Professional and they care

MVP was professional and on top of things for the length of time we hired them, and even in post as they worked diligently on getting our wedding photos/videos to us within the 90-day window. They made sure to keep constant communication with us to update us on what was happening and exactly how we wanted things to turn out to match our wedding vision. Jason and Kathleen in particular were always aware and alert for the duration of the wedding and ceremony (around 10 hours total), and were a pleasure to work with.
    Clarissa M. Sent on 01/29/2022

Book them!

They did a absolutely phenomenal job capturing our big day. We were blown away with the final product. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. Do not hesitate to book them!
  • Lee Ann
    Leeann M. Sent on 09/29/2022

Attention to Detail

We cannot say enough good things about Rafael our photographer and Mike our videographer. I cannot wait to get our pictures. They worked really well together capturing every detail of my wedding. I am so glad they took so many pictures because the night went by way too fast so I will have these pictures to cherish with my husband now for a lifetime.
  • Ryan
    Ryan G. Sent on 09/06/2022

Very Professional and Fun

Liz Williams (our photographer) with MVP was so much fun to work with. She was on time, professional and was always looking for fun and exciting shots. She was able to help us wrangle all the family and friends we needed for every specific picture we wanted and even got creative with some fun shots in the ocean/under the pier. We had a blast working with her and are excited to see the final product. We would definitely recommend Liz Williams and MVP.
    Jen T. Sent on 10/25/2022

Book with MVP!

My husband and I absolutely love our photos and videos from our wedding day. Every detail was captured so beautifully, it surpassed our expectations. We will cherish them for a lifetime. Denzil, our photographer, and Jason, our videographer, were so much fun to spend time with. They both showed up on time, were extremely professional, and worked very well together. We would definitely recommend booking with this team for your own wedding!
  • Gregory
    Gregory S. Sent on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely loved working with Mobile Video and Photography.

We did preliminary research online before narrowing down to a handful of Vendors. Once we spoke with Mobile Video and Photography, we knew they were perfect for our Big Day! Cannot thank everyone involved enough as our pictures and videos were absolutely breath taking. Thanks again!
    Layla Sent on 12/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

wonderful experience - would highly recommend!

absolutely pleasure to work with the team at MVP for my wedding. from pre-wedding meetings to final touches on my gallery the team was responsive, professionally, creative, and truly captured my day in video and print exactly as I hoped for. would highly recommend MVP to any soon to be bride!!
    Koquita H. Sent on 12/19/2022

Mvp is the best 🮥

My husband and I could not have chosen a better family based video and photography experience than MVP to capture our dream wedding on 6/25/22!! They made us feel so welcomed on the 1st meeting. Very prompt with calling, answering emails and covering all the basics before we even asked them. MVP even covered the details I missed, highly impressive. Their team really is the “dream team”. Everyone was so nice and professional. They really made us feel like we have known them for years when they arrived at the venue (photographer & videographer). Their energy was unmatched & I would definitely recommend them and use them again for future events.
  • Ali
    Ali C. Sent on 06/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More then I could have hoped for!

I was assigned Mark as my photographer and Nuri as my videographer. Both were amazing! They worked so well together and were very professional throughout the entire day. They were prompt with their arrival and we’re great with keeping us on time throughout the day. They were one of the best parts of our wedding day and we are truly thankful! The sweetheart table collapsed while I was eating dinner and Mark and Nuri didn’t hesitate to bring us outside to take pictures while the situation was being dealt with and comforted me as well, more than I can say for the venue. Nuri had us laughing all day and put a few clips on his Instagram that day so we could see his work! We got a sneak peek of our photos this past weekend and they were great. The editing style was just how I wanted it. Brooks and Kim who own the company are amazing ad well. Super responsive and accommodating and go above and beyond to make sure you’re feeling confident with your assigned people. I HIGHLY recommend them!
    Brittney Sent on 09/14/2022

MVP is a MUST BOOK for your wedding

We used Kathleen (photographer) through Mobile for our engagement shoot, rehersal dinner and wedding, had Megan (photographer) for our wedding, and Nuri for our wedding video and all are PHENOMINAL artists. You can truly see their passion for photo/video from their pictures and the attention to detail they have. Before the events we had many conversation about our vision and the types of photos they wanted, and all three made our photos come to life and helped capture memories that we will have for a lifetime. They were always there but not - if that makes sense. They would blend in but capture the perfect moment and made us look our authentic selfes, which is hard for my husband who is quite camera shy and gets very stiff. The mobile team themselves is also very easy to work with - from booking, scheduling, paying, etc. The whole company is amazing, and I highly recommend them for your photography needs in the Boston area!

EDIT: We just received our photos and videos back and they are absolute perfection! We received over 1200 edited photos of our wedding and each one was truly us and captured the events in different angles and color and black and white. MVP then has the option to add on a photo album and the designer love story is modern yet timeless and beautiful. We also received three videos - 1 minute, 5 minute, and 40 minute - and we cried watching every one. They are works of art and something we will treasure forever. In looking at the photos, we came across 1 (of over 1200) where my brothers eyes were closed and we wanted to see footage from two additional scenes in the videos and within an hour- ONE HOUR - we had a new photo with my brothers eyes open and the video clips. Along with wonderful photographers/videographers, the 'behind-the-scenes' staff at MVP are absolutely amazing to work with.

MVP is an absolute MUST book for your wedding!
    Elisa L. Sent on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Happy with Photographs and Videos!

I recommend hiring MVP as they produce beautiful photographs and videos at a great value. Thank you for capturing our special moments.

I watched my wedding highlight video probably way too many times but every time I do, it brings me back to my wedding day and how amazing that day was. I also ended up purchasing the extended long video on top of the original package after the wedding day. For those who are on the fence about getting videography, I really think it's worth the money to be able to relive those moments. The wedding day goes by quickly and feels like a blur so being able to see a video that captured the big moments of you/your partner and guests is priceless.
    Ashley B. Sent on 01/29/2022

Great to work with!

We are so unbelievably happy we chose Mobile Video & Photography. We got married during the COVID omicron surge, which was a nightmare since many people were sick. Unfortunately, our original photographer and videographer got COVID, but MVP handled it so well. They found replacements before even informing us and made the transition seamless. It was almost as if they were our original people. I cannot thank Kathleen and Nuri enough for making our wedding perfect and walking us through everything. They were a dream to work with and I couldn’t be happier. I’m so excited to see the pictures and video!
illustration stars