Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

Mobile Video and Photography 5
Mobile Video and Photography 6
Mobile Video and Photography 7

margaux · Married on 08/14/2019

Amazing quality. Very reasonable price.

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 07/12/2019

Fantastic Team!

We had Cate (photos) and Jason (video) capture our wedding day at the Margate resort. They were an amazing team! Both of them made us feel so comfortable. We received so many compliments on their behalf from our guests and other vendors. My husband and I highly recommend MVP for your occasion!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2019

Perfection...captured our day...SPEECHLESS!

Our team was incredible. Sue and Jason captured our personalities, beautiful sights, the love shared by all on our day, and got my husband to smile, a very hard task lol! We now have a visual representation that reflects the beauty of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Mobile Video and Photography 18
    Mobile Video and Photography 19
  • Di55

Dianna · Married on 04/18/2019

choosing them was a great decision!

I am very pleased and very happy with our wedding day and with this company. William West was our photographer. He was amazing, but honestly I expected nothing less from him. He was one of my favorites from the beginning and I am so grateful he flew all the way from New York to shoot our little Texas barefoot wedding. We got our photos a little more than a month after our wedding, which was a huge, awesome surprise! Ian was super cool! He was sweet and all over the place. I can not wait to see the video! Thank you Brooks for addressing my concerns. Your company does truly strive to make the customer happy! I highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Allison · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend MVP!

Truly cannot say enough amazing things about Mobile Video and Photography. We are still working with them on our wedding albums, and I could not be happier. Our photographer and videographer were so good, they were professional, listened to our wants and really helped guide us through our wedding day. Our photographer, Larry, actually helped me build my day of timeline which was amazing. We are thrilled with how our pictures and video came out!! Now we are working on our albums, MVP is super responsive and helpful as they guide us through the process. We would HIGHLY recommend using MVP. Not to mention, their price for both photographer and videographer was the best I could find out there. Love them!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Mobile Video and Photography 27
    Mobile Video and Photography 28

Janie · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend

Brooks and Kim are so communicative with me leading up to my wedding, and such a pleasure to work with. Breath taking photos and incredible candid moments that I will truly cherish for a life time! I would HIGHLY recommend Mobile!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

Cannot say enough good things about them

Brooks and Kim did the most AMAZING job on our wedding!!! The film crew were so artistic! Cannot say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Beth · Married on 02/15/2019

I was so happy with MVP

I was so happy with MVP: Brooks and Angela were wonderful, they customized a package that was 6 hrs for photo and 8 hrs for video. Nobody even came close to what they charged,for the quality they produced. You can get lower prices from others,but the quality is horrible. I am picky,and really do not leave reviews,but they earned every star.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Anna · Married on 02/15/2019

Extremely professional, timely and listened to all of our crazy needs

I struggled finding a photographer until I was introduced to MVP through a webinar The Knot sent me, as an invite. I knew they were going to be our choice for photography. MVP was extremely professional, timely and listened to all of our crazy needs. We just received the photos -incredible!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing and professional

MVP did absolutely amazing with our Engagement and Wedding photography. We have never taken professional photos together before and they were able to help us and make us feel comfortable while capturing some of the most amazing memories !

Sent on 06/17/2019

Monica · Married on 01/19/2019

Exceeded all our hopes

MVP exceeded all our hopes for wedding photography. They kept in constant contact with us throughout our wedding prep time and was very organized in getting all the shots we wanted. Love the images!! Great job!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Sara · Married on 01/06/2019

The work is so creative and beautiful

Mobile Video and Photo was better than I could've imagined. Using the term punctual would be an understatement. Robert came early and stayed late. He was kind and gentle natured, which was really comforting. The work is so creative and beautiful-Kim did an amazing job on the edits, truly unique and one of a kind!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/28/2018

Everyone at MVP Rocks

I cannot say enough great things about this team!

Photographer and Videographer:
    Tony Ferguson and Eric Vorhies. Tony and Eric are so amazing. If you are looking to get married in GA and need a dream team for photography and videography, please ask for these two. They work so great together! My husband and I could not have asked for a better team to capture our special day. When we received the photos and video back, it brought back every memory from our wedding day. Almost felt like we were right back there again!

MVP Team:
    Brooks Wynn, Kate Bearce, Destiny Clough, Alexandra Parker, Matt Valcancick, and Kim Wynn. Shout out to all of these amazing people. From every step of the way (discussing packages, choosing styles and ideas, the day of, consulting when I got nervous, etc). Every one of these team members made you feel like family and genuinely cared. No matter what came up, they were there for us throughout the journey.

Album Designer:
    Susan Gallagher. Shout out to this amazing woman. She made our beautiful album. When my husband and I received the album we could not believe how breathtaking it was. Thank you so much.

Overall, thank you all of you for making our day so wonderful, and making it one we will remember forever.

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Mobile Video and Photography 39
    Mobile Video and Photography 40
  • Mrs Robes

Janice · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Amazing to work with!

MVP was amazing to work with! Brookes and Destiny were always super helpful and prompt with answering any emails or phone calls I sent their way. Mike Sears and Raphael were our photo and video team- to say they were amazing is putting it lightly. They were both so fun to work with and captured our day perfectly. Mike had a vision set up in his mind a week before the wedding and I loved that! I let them run with the creative visions they had in mind and they didn't disappoint! We got married 10/20 and by 8 AM 10/21 we already had breath taking sneak peek photos in our email. Stop your search now, you will NOT regret working with MVP/ Mike + Raphael.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Mobile Video and Photography 41

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

These guys were great!

We had such a fun time with the Photographer/Videographer, these guys were laid back and easy to work with. I can't wait to see our photos!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Amy A · Married on 10/12/2018

Easy to work with

Mobile Video and Photo were easy to work with! They did our engagement photos and also photographed our wedding. Great company and incredible photo and video service!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Customer Service and Attention

I cannot believe how good the customer service was that we received throughout this process--ranging from our initial inquiry, to 7 months after the wedding when we screwed something up and requested some help (months after we had paid and they weren't obligated to do anything, they still went above and beyond to help). Brooks is incredible, along with Jason, Kim and the rest of the team. Everyone we dealt with was highly responsive (which is important for me when you're busy juggling other things), and went the extra mile to be helpful.

The pricing was highly reasonable for what we received--we're very happy with the value.

Thank god for the internet age of online reviews--it's clear why MVP consistently had so many 5 star reviews. If we were planning a wedding again, we'd naturally learn from mistakes and do some things differently, but picking MVP again would be a no-brainer. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Laurie · Married on 09/01/2018

I am the MOB and a planner. I did incredible amounts of research of vendors to ensure the perfect day for my second daughter as her sister had. We found the most amazing vendors in our search and are so grateful that we chose Mobile Video and Photography. From the moment they arrived, Robert (our photographer) and Andre (our videographer) were totally engaged in the day. They made us feel that this was really important to them to capture the beauty, special moments and emotions of the day. They were respectful of the bride and her privacy but were able to get photos/videos of her getting ready and her first look with her dad. The grounds where we stayed were perfect for pictures and they took full advantage. They were unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception. At one point during the reception, Andre grabbed my daughter and her husband to bring them outside for pics with a magnificent sunset as the backdrop. Thus far, it is my most favorite picture of the sneak peeks. We are so anxious to see the rest, however. These gentlemen were easy to work with, had a sense of urgency when we realized we were running late, flexible and fun. I would recommend this organization to anyone planning a wedding or a function.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Mobile Video and Photography 42

Rachel · Married on 08/23/2018

Robert was wonderful to work with

Mobile Video and Photography took pictures at our wedding that were so elegant -Robert was wonderful to work with. He met with us ahead of time for an engagement session and was very attentive to what we wanted. He arrived early and took whatever pictures we wanted. The editing team provided us with a website of our pictures that are gorgeous. If you combine video-you save a bundle,and it captures everything I would have forgotten!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Christina · Married on 08/23/2018

Amazing to work with

Mobile was simply amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!! I paid a little over 2k, and my pics are way better than my sister who honesty paid almost double from another company!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Richmond · Married on 08/23/2018

Incredible pictures

Our photographer W/ MVP- Kathleen who is very efficient with her time-She has a very laid back personality that allows you to enjoy your big day without feeling rushed or overwhelmed. Incredible pictures. Video is on the way!!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Clair · Married on 07/23/2018

We saved so much time and money by using one company to do both photo and video

Kathleen our photographer is a warm, friendly, My husband, and I are thrilled with the quality of our wedding pictures! We will definitely recommend Mobile Video and Photography to everyone-including my sister in law who will be using them in 2020! We saved so much time and money by using one company to do both photo and video-Thank you

Sent on 05/22/2019

Brandi · Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing job

MVP did such an amazing job with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Very professional and creative! We loved working with them!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Karissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Mobile Video and Photography matched us with an amazing Photographer and Videographer for our 6/16 wedding. The communication between them and us was stellar and prompt! Both were so accommodating and open to our requests. We are so excited to see the final products!

Sent on 07/06/2018