Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Clarissa
    Clarissa M. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Book them!

They did a absolutely phenomenal job capturing our big day. We were blown away with the final product. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. Do not hesitate to book them!
  • Ali
    Ali C. Married on 06/10/2022

More then I could have hoped for!

I was assigned Mark as my photographer and Nuri as my videographer. Both were amazing! They worked so well together and were very professional throughout the entire day. They were prompt with their arrival and we’re great with keeping us on time throughout the day. They were one of the best parts of our wedding day and we are truly thankful! The sweetheart table collapsed while I was eating dinner and Mark and Nuri didn’t hesitate to bring us outside to take pictures while the situation was being dealt with and comforted me as well, more than I can say for the venue. Nuri had us laughing all day and put a few clips on his Instagram that day so we could see his work! We got a sneak peek of our photos this past weekend and they were great. The editing style was just how I wanted it. Brooks and Kim who own the company are amazing ad well. Super responsive and accommodating and go above and beyond to make sure you’re feeling confident with your assigned people. I HIGHLY recommend them!
    Ashley B. Married on 01/14/2022

Great to work with!

We are so unbelievably happy we chose Mobile Video & Photography. We got married during the COVID omicron surge, which was a nightmare since many people were sick. Unfortunately, our original photographer and videographer got COVID, but MVP handled it so well. They found replacements before even informing us and made the transition seamless. It was almost as if they were our original people. I cannot thank Kathleen and Nuri enough for making our wedding perfect and walking us through everything. They were a dream to work with and I couldn’t be happier. I’m so excited to see the pictures and video!
    Anna B. Married on 09/29/2021

Definitely will recommend!

They work with you every step of the way. Check in with the wedding planner to ensure they got the correct angles for the best shot!
  • Kristin
    Kristin K. Married on 09/19/2021

A great experience with our photographer

We worked with Maria for our wedding, and she made everything so simple! She was a great leader when getting the big group shots, and creative with some awesome ideas that I, frankly, wouldn’t have thought of myself. Would highly recommend!!
  • Alexis
    Alexis K. Married on 09/05/2021

Very happy

We just got our photos and videos from our 9/5/21 wedding. We are very happy. Our videographer Adrian was amazing. He was so thoughtful and a pleasure to work with. Our photographer captured very beautiful moments of our special day. I do think more attention to detail could have been given to the background and other minor things. Overall we are very happy. The administrative team was very responsive and communicative as well. 90 days is a while to wait but that seems to be normal.
    Joseph S. Married on 09/05/2021

Perfection!

Andrea was absolutely amazing! Our photos came out beyond beautiful. They were better than we had hoped for. They had a vintage boho vibe, which is exactly what we had asked for. Perfection!
  • Kyleigh
    Kyleigh H. Married on 09/03/2021

A keepsake we'll cherish forever!

If you're considering whether or not to have a videographer there on your wedding day... take it from a skeptic (me) and do it, NOW!!!

We just received our videos from Jason and I'm truly speechless. Day of, he was kind, funny, respectful, and most importantly helpful in guiding us through the day. Sitting back today and watching the footage, I'm in awe of how perfectly our day, family and friends, love, and party were captured. I cannot recommend Jason for MVP more highly - forever grateful for the moments and memories they captured.
    Jessica S. Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent experience

The customer service Brooks & his team @ MVP provided during an extremely trying time (COVID) was outstanding. Staying flexible, great communications, and a thoughtful approach is all one can ask for - and they nailed it. I would highly recommend MVP. Working with them was a pleasure & I look forward to working with them again in the future. Bravo!
    Jonathan F. Married on 08/14/2021

MVP is truly an MVP

Let me first start out by saying that I would definitely recommend Mobile Video and Photography!

My wife and I got married in August of 2021, and as you can imagine, planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic was stressful to say the least. When it came time to look for vendors to help capture our day , we scoured TheKnot and other wedding sites to see our options. Working in the video and photo industry myself, I had very high standards and wanted to hire the perfect team to help capture our day - and I can say without a doubt that MVP was, indeed, our MVP.

Everything about the process was amazing, from the initial meeting with Brooks giving us a background about their company, to the communication and planning sheets for the day to make sure everyone knew where they had to be, and when they had to be there on the day of the wedding. The updates on the delivery time and communication about our wedding package were also outstanding. It did take about 3 months to get our photos and our video, but I will assure you that it was WELL worth the wait. Be patient! Rome was not built in a day, and from experience I can tell you that your wedding photos and video are capturing and preserving moments that you do not want rushed in the editing room. The dedication, passion and commitment to making sure our wedding would never be forgotten was extremely evident.

The photos came out amazing (with over a thousand to choose from), and the video was stunning - my wife and I felt like we were back in Cape Cod reliving that wonderful day.

Mobile Video and Photography exceeded our expectations, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional team to help capture the most wonderful day of your lives.
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!

Working with Mobile Video and Photography for our August wedding was a fantastic experience! The team was super communitive throughout the entire process which was so appreciated. Jose was our videographer and he was such a delight to work with! We are absolutely blown away by how amazing the videos turned out!! We could not be happier! Thank you Mobile Video and Photography!
  • Tracie
    Tracie Married on 07/17/2021

Everything!

From the initial conversation, the exchange of emails & phone conversations, and finally the wedding day everyone has been AMAZING!! If you're wanting photos and video of your day that are EVERYTHING you can imagine and more, book them now! We mentioned the style that we wanted and they truly delivered!!!
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing Videography

My husband & I hired MVP to film our wedding day and we were thoroughly impressed all around. The videographer was friendly, thoughtful and creative and the editing team nailed the video. It captured our day perfectly and it was simply beautiful.
    Megan T. Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful Communication and Services

We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with MVP! From the beginning, communication was top notch and everyone we worked with seemed extremely friendly. Bob was quick to call me and give me plenty of information on all the services offered. I appreciated the range of package options and the ability to customize as needed. The packages are very well priced for what you get. Quinton and Bernard, the photographer and videographer, I worked with were awesome! We had some problems at our venue and with our day of coordinator being absent, but they completely went with the flow and you can't tell there are any problems in all the beautiful photos and videos they got. The edits are great as well. It did take almost the full 90 days, which was a little difficult to wait through, but you know to expect that going in and you don't have to hunt them down to get it, you just have to be patient. I also liked that Jason reached out to us right after the wedding to let us pick the music for our video and ask if we wanted to record our private vows to use as a voice over. They also gave some complimentary additions such as drone footage and a teaser trailer which was super nice! I would highly recommend this business.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing Experience

Hani Matkovic was our photographer the day of our wedding. She was super helpful and responsive prior to the wedding. She captured such stunning moments. Thank you for everything!
  • Nba60996
    Nicole Married on 05/22/2021

Master of his craft!

Jason B. With Mobile Photo and Videography....Where do I begin? First of all, the owner of the company (I think?) Brooks Wynn took over an hour of his time, answering all of my questions over the phone before I booked with them a yr before my wedding. He was very professional. Most videogprahy is outrageously priced and I knew I had to have it so I was so glad to find a reasonably priced videographer. Many ask.for 3500-5k and up! Me and my husband refused to start our marriage in debt but wanted this service badly. We got a package deal with photo AND video together (great to have to juggle 1 less vendor/company) for in the low 3k range. There is a saying you get what you pay for so with that in mind, I was slightly nervous. However, I viewed and loved all of their sample videos which took away any worries about quality.

Jason B. Was extremely punctual and professional on my wedding day. He took initiative and was humbly-confident about what he was doing. All email interactions with this company were always prompt, positive and professional. They stayed true to their word, that it could take up 90 days after the wedding to recieve the videos. As they promised, I did recieve my videos a little prior to that deadline. For the price and the quality - it was worth the wait!!! The 5 min highlight video still gets me teared up because the moments he chose to include, mixed with the music and audio (some of the speeches and ceremony sound was included) really touched me! It all flowed so well.and he did not go crazy with the special effects but subtly did use some which were a great touch. The drone was used also...very cool! He definitely knows what he is doing and is a true artist. The longer play video was also just as amazing if not better than the highlight video! This was the first vendor I booked and the most important thing to me. Your wedding will truly fly by in the blink of an eye! I spent 1.5 yrs in my head planning for it, to be over in 4-5 hrs and there is so much going being the bride so to have these videos is everything! Don't wait or bother with anyone else because unless someone new has popped up over the last year, I find it hard to believe you will find a better deal and actually LOVE your videos!
    Victoria T. Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful Wedding Videos!

Jason was amazing to work with! He is SO talented and our wedding videos are absolutely beautiful. It was so easy working with him. Jason took initiative all day and made sure to capture all the right shots. His initiative and knowledge made our day significantly less stressful. Our wedding videos came out even better than we could have ever imagined. Highly recommend!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 11/14/2020

Hands down the BEST

Hands down the best videographer and photographer we could’ve asked for!! Heather and John were super helpful and professional thru out the entire wedding. Working with the team afterwards was great, keeping in touch when things would be finished by and it was done before the date promised. You won’t be disappointed, book them!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 11/07/2020

Easy to work with- great product

Easy to work with and great photo and video product. Very customizable and exactly what we wanted
  • Claudia
    Claudia O. Married on 11/07/2020

Highly recommended

We worked with Tony for our wedding date and it was just amazing. Tony was extremely responsible and made sure to communicate with us to make sure we would be capturing our wedding the way we truly wanted. He is the perfect photography enthusiast you would want at your wedding! Taking care of small details and capturing those beautiful memories.
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 11/01/2020

Very professional

Very professional, they were able to fit everything into the time frame that we had.
    Emily S. Married on 10/10/2020

Best photographer/videographer around!

I couldn't sing higher praises of MVP, our videographer and photographer were so amazing and captured our wedding day in a more perfect way than we could have ever hoped for! Our photos and videos exceeded all expectations and both our videographer and photographer were a complete joy to work with! They were so kind and caring, worked incredibly hard to ensure that every single moment was captured, and had impeccable communication from day 1. We are so thankful and blessed to have captured the memory and love of our day in such a beautiful way that we will remember forever! THANK YOU MVP!!!!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/05/2020

Great value and quality

We were on the fence on hiring a videographer, and am so glad that we did! MVP did an amazing job (Adrean was who we worked with) and he captured all the special moments. We chose the long play version, where were able to see all of the speeches and full ceremony in the video and relive the special day. We were laughing, crying, and so happy when we watched the video. Great value as well!
    Brittany Married on 08/22/2020

Incredible!

Kathleen & Jason are AMAZING! They were the perfect team that MADE our wedding day everything we ever dreamed of and so much more. From our initial interactions years ago right up until our wedding day (finally) and beyond, they have been a pleasure to work with. Their talent, professionalism, communication, personalities, timelines and flexibility made the entire process enjoyable. They made all of our wedding dreams come true- from our wedding preparations, to our wedding ceremony, dream picture wishlist and reception- they somehow did it all and with the biggest smiles on their faces! Postponing a wedding due to Covid is never easy, but Kathleen & Jason made it all SO worth it!! Choosing them for our wedding day was the best decision we’ve ever made and we would recommend them to anyone for any occasion!!!
  • Amy
    Amy K. Married on 07/18/2020

Beyond expectations

First off, I just want to give a HUGE thank you shout out to Cate B and Jason B for literally going above and beyond to capture such beautiful moments. They both truly deserve more than 5 star ratings. At some points during my wedding, they even went down on the ground, rolled around lol, to make sure they had the best camera angles. My family and friends are stunned by the photos and video. On top of that, they both are super sweet and friendly. I would definitely book them in the future! Highly recommend! :)