Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

131 | Charleston, SC

131 Reviews for Mobile Video and Photography

131 Mobile Video and Photography Reviews

margaux · Getting married on 08/14/2019

Amazing quality. Very reasonable price.

• Mrs Robes

Janice · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Amazing to work with!

MVP was amazing to work with! Brookes and Destiny were always super helpful and prompt with answering any emails or phone calls I sent their way. Mike Sears and Raphael were our photo and video team- to say they were amazing is putting it lightly. They were both so fun to work with and captured our day perfectly. Mike had a vision set up in his mind a week before the wedding and I loved that! I let them run with the creative visions they had in mind and they didn't disappoint! We got married 10/20 and by 8 AM 10/21 we already had breath taking sneak peek photos in our email. Stop your search now, you will NOT regret working with MVP/ Mike + Raphael.

Mobile Video and Photography 1
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2018

Above and Beyond, They were, Matt & Ed from Maine they are.

Above and Beyond, They were, Matt & Ed from Maine they are.

Rarely do I rate anything 5/5 or excellent but my wedding team truly was.

Edward Cabalit of Maine our photographer was always very responsive in emails and when I was worried about my fiance (now hubby) being awkward in photos Ed told me he had some tricks up his sleeve and boy did he! ( 1, 2 ,3 YES!, Meow meow kiss kiss, and Giggle!) we couldn't stop smiling or laughing it truly made my whole wedding party relaxed and lighten up! I can't wait to see the amazing photos he has captured! Ed thank you so much truly you were amazing!

Next up was Matt Nasi our videographer and drone pilot from Maine.
    Matt was also equally as amazing! He constantly showed me sneak peaks of the footage he was taking and was literally there any time I turned around looking for something to be captured! (same with Ed). Thank you so much Matt!

both of these men were phenomenal if i could take them home and make them my personal photographers I would! lol

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day the Best day ever!

legit I have no complaints (that is very rare haha)

-Tiffany & Nathan Landry 10/13/18 Ski Esta Newry Maine

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

These guys were great!

We had such a fun time with the Photographer/Videographer, these guys were laid back and easy to work with. I can't wait to see our photos!!!

Karissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Mobile Video and Photography matched us with an amazing Photographer and Videographer for our 6/16 wedding. The communication between them and us was stellar and prompt! Both were so accommodating and open to our requests. We are so excited to see the final products!

Chantal · Married on 06/08/2018

MVP was phenomenal! I worked with Mike Sears the photographer and Jason Bornstein the videographer. They were so responsive to all my emails and phone calls! Destiny and Brooks were also phenomenal in answering my questions and adding upgrades I wanted throughout the planning even on my wedding day. Jason and Mike were so fun to work with and they were so professional! They captured every moment I wanted, even moments I forgot I told them I wanted. I am so pleased with their work and so glad we picked them. We’ve worked with many photographers and videographers for other occasions and MVP is by far the best!!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

We used Mobile Video for our wedding day videography. The videography was attentive and videoed our day the way we had discussed. The staff was always available for questions and provided us with several consultations and discussions about the day of timeline. They were so accommodating when I needed to make changes to the day of schedule. Steve was our videographer and he did an incredible job. He was pleasant to work with and very passionate about his job! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Mobile Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Nicole-you made our day!! Stevo is a top producer,and he had a wonderful time with you and your entire family. Warmest of blessings- Brooks Wynn
  • Boinkin

Justine · Married on 04/21/2018

Man, MV&P did an indescribable job. The highest quality of service, for an exceptional price. If I had to sum up my experience with them, it'd be...here is a company that truly understands the pressure behind planning a wedding, who makes every effort to ensure the photography/videography aspect of your wedding goes seemlessly, almost to perfection.

From the moment we signed with them, they stayed in constant contact. I felt so much genuine kindness and care for my wedding day. This was incredibly important to me, because once you secure your service, you don't want to feel forgotten, and I can promise you, you won't.

Then, we got to meet the amazing Cate B.! Who made everyone feel relaxed and at ease; she captured our day so perfectly. I got my sneak peak today, which triggered this review, and I'm speechless. The photos are all individualistic, creative, and romantic! I feel like they're straight out of a magazine. Thank you so much for your incredible work! Also a shout out to Kim, who is a very talented Editor.

Junior, our videographer was also excellent and I can't wait to see his final product!

Overall, one of the best decisions I made (besides marrying my now husband), was picking MV&P to capture that moment.

Amy · Married on 02/04/2018

I highly recommend Mobile Video and Photography! For my wedding I was looking for an affordable photographer with experience and weddingwire suggested Mobile Video and Photography. I reach out to Mobile Video and Photography for a quote and they respond back quickly and I got to talk to Brooks and was able to match me up to their DE/PA/NJ photographer, James. James was a pleasure to work with during our engagement session. He was professional and was great in pinpointing areas (great for photos) of our location were my husband wanted to get our photos done. The engagement photos came out beautifully and naturally. The time it took to get the photos back is about 2 months. I can't wait for our wedding photos! I trust our photographer, James, to capture the moments.

I highly recommend their services!

bruce · Married on 01/02/2018

Include some images with your review to give other couples additional examples of this vendor's past work

Pamela · Married on 11/11/2017

I love this company! They are a great value for the service, the photographers and videographers are amazing and the service is top notch! Brooks was awesome working with and my photographer, Bruno Sauma, and videographer, Steve Penine, were incredible! I would highly recommend booking them! You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Cassandra · Married on 10/21/2017

When we first started to look around for a photographer for our wedding. I honestly thought that we couldn't afford a photographer. I really recommend moblie video and photography because there prices are great. Matt and Kate were great with any questions or problems that I had. I can't wait to see our photos.

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

A team!! Great working with Ed & Steve for photography & videography. They were professional, prompt and so great to work with.

Alysha · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Mobile Video and Photography for our October 2017 wedding, and it was such a great decision. The photographer we worked with was Mike Sears, and he was amazing. Not only did he take gorgeous photos, but he was friendly, helpful, punctual, and a pleasure to have with us on our special day. He went above and beyond to get some extra special shots, and we are so happy with the finished product!

Mobile Video and Photography 2
    Mobile Video and Photography 3
    Mobile Video and Photography 4
    Mobile Video and Photography 5
    Mobile Video and Photography 6
    Mobile Video and Photography 7
    Mobile Video and Photography 8

Catey · Married on 09/30/2017

Myself and Fiancé booked Mobile Video and Photography shortly after getting engaged last spring. They have been nothing but amazing, anytime I have emailed Brooks or Kim they would quickly respond to me. When there head photographer became available to photograph our wedding- they emailed me with the option to switch photographers at no charge. After viewing his portfolio, we decided that we would prefer him to photograph our special day, and with a simple email back to Brooks, all arrangements we had with our original photographer were passed on to Rob, without me lifting a finger. We just had our engagement photos done by Rob, he was so professional and fun! We included our (very large) dog in some of the photos with us, I really appreciated how patient and particular he was to get the very best shot. Although, he had many ideas on how to position and take photos of us, he made sure that any ideas I had (found on pinterest :) ) were done and we would end our session not wishing we had done anything different.

I am so happy that I am using this company. I will gladly recommend them to anybody looking for photography/videography. I cannot wait to get all of our photos back in just one short week!

Alesha · Married on 09/15/2017

My husband and I were truly amazed by the time and effort put in with our photographer Cate and videographer Paul. They worked so well together and it ended up being a perfect day- everything going so smoothly. There were a few requests we had and Cate did everything we wanted without talking about it again day of. It just ended up being a great day and I can't say enough good things about our experience. Even with communication through the company with Brooks and Mathew, our questions were all answered quickly and the process of everything just made it so easy for us. We appreciate it all and definitely recommend Mobile video and photography to anyone in search. Now we just can't wait to see our photos and videos from the day of!!!! The anticipation :)

The Palonen's

katlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

I recently got married in August in Westbrook Connecticut. It was basically a destination wedding we had family members coming from all over the place so it was very stressful to say the least. If you're getting married in Connecticut I would recommend you ask for joe Elliot personally. He was amazing he was more helpful then my actual wedding planner, one of my bridesmaids was running late and instead of rushing my bridal party (like my other vendors were doing) he went and grabbed my husband and started taking pictures with them and of my family while we got my last bridesmaid ready. Joe was honestly my favorite part of my wedding he was so much fun and made me and my husband feel comfortable and the pictures came out amazing. He also took beautiful pictures at night where the moon is visible and I am just so in love with his work. He emailed me once a month to re confirm what exactly I had in mind and also gave me some
    Suggestions that turned out really great and I never would have thought of in the first place. It was alittle pricy but you also are paying for the right to have all of your pictures without a water mark so you can screen shot, print, and post them all.

Emily · Married on 07/29/2017

Ed Cabalit did a phenomenal job not only capturing all the moments, big and small, from our wedding, but also working patiently with our families and being a delight to spend our wedding day with. He has given us gorgeous snapshots of all our favorite moments (including, somehow, an outdoor group photo of 70 people, all with their eyes open and faces showing), as well as a peek at moments we missed in the adrenaline of the day that we now get to go back and relive. Our friends and family have commented not only on the composition of his photos but also raved about their quality. We’ve printed one as large as four feet wide, and every detail comes through crisp and clean. We are thrilled with Ed’s work, and his personality and professionalism, as well!

Mobile Video and Photography were also easy to work with. Every person I interacted with was very responsive and helpful, from Brooks, who signed our contract, to the man who handled our billing and the woman who edited our photos and created a really handy photo sharing webpage for us with dual log ins for us and our guests. I love that we got full access to full resolution versions of all 800+ our photos at no extra cost. I’m sure MVP would’ve turned them into beautiful prints, but this way I just uploaded them all to my Shutterfly account in about three clicks. Ed had us fill out a questionnaire in advance and then talked with us for about 45 min on the phone before the wedding to go over the logistics of the day and style, preferences, etc. He showed up right on time and jumped right in, and then proceeded to be invisible when in the foreground and a smiling, supportive face when in the background. MVP clearly has a well-oiled machine in place, but you'll feel in the center of it and, if you're able to get Ed as your photographer, you'll have an excellent shadow on your wedding day and beautiful photos to remember after!

• CanningTheKnot

Laura · Married on 07/21/2017

We couldn't have asked for more out of a photographer team at Mobile Video and Photography. Mathew coordinated all aspects of the wedding photography and services until he connected us with Mandolyn our photographer, Matt was extremely helpful in answering all questions and making sure he found us the perfect photographer. Mandolyn, we can't brag enough about, she was flexible and made Mike and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We know she captured so much from our day and look forward to seeing all the memories of our special day and loved ones. Thank you Mobile Video and Photography and Mandolyn for all of your support, follow up and services and for capturing the memories of our wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Mobile Video and Photography's reply:

Hello Laura and Mike-thanks so very much for your kind review!! I worked with you folks for a small bit on the booking end,and was so happy to see your five star review. Honestly its the best part of our jobs to see a customer take the time and review us in such a positive light. You both were fantastic to work with as well. Kindest of regards,Brooks Wynn

Corey · Married on 06/23/2017

Caroline and Matt were fantastic!! I couldn't be happier with our pictures!!!!

Anika · Married on 06/09/2017

I had a fantastic experience with Mobile Video and Photography! The customer service team is incredibly prompt, organized and knowledgeable. It was very important to me to have photography and videography for my wedding, and this company provides a great deal on both. The videographer for my wedding, Eric, was proactive with communication and incredibly enthusiastic. He worked very hard at the wedding. The photographer for my wedding and engagement session, Bruno, is a true artist. He is unbelievably passionate about his work. He took both locations into which we put him and used them cleverly to create gorgeous and unique photos. I cannot wait to see the final photos and video taken at the wedding, as I am sure they will be of a superb quality. I would definitely recommend Mobile Video and Photography!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

This was a wonderful decision made on my part! First I couldn't understand how I could get a photographer and videographer for such a low price. But when they explained the concept, it made so much sense. MVP was so attentive to my questions. We had a phone consult and they directed me to a website which they reviewed with me while on the phone. I immediately booked them! Later, a certain popular photographer (Robert) became available and they asked me if I wanted to change and I did. Michael and Rob were my two guys and they kept in contact with me throughout. MVP also did periodic check ins which was great!

On my wedding day, Michael and Rob were constantly in view and working hard. Robert wanted just the right angles and shots and Michael always had multiple cameras going! Rob is very meticulous and I know it will show in the photos. I'm so excited to see the final product of the video and photos. They were both all smiles the whole night and if I summoned Rob for a particular photo, he was only feet away!

I would definitely recommend MVP and Rob and Michael specifically. You CAN'T beat the quality and price!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

I am so happy that I chose Mobile Video and Photography for my wedding! Paul was our photographer and he was AMAZING. He did a wonderful job accommodating all the requests of the members of the wedding party who were giving their input on photo ideas. Throughout the evening it seemed like Paul was everywhere and did not miss a minute of our special day. He even pulled my husband and I off to the side to get a few shots that he knew would be fantastic, but we had not thought of. Kim edited our photography and did a fabulous job. She kept me updated throughout the 60-day editing process. I booked Mobile Video and Photography knowing exactly what I wanted for my wedding photography. While they offered much larger packages than I chose I never once felt pressured to buy anything. It was clear that they love what they do and truly want to capture your special day. I would recommend Mobile Video and Photography to anyone looking for great, caring, easy-going photographers.

Erik · Married on 06/03/2017

We are very happy with our choice to work with MV&P. The team at MV&P was very professional and replied to inquiries very promptly. In the months leading up to our wedding, their team worked with us closely to understand our goals, and was very easy to reach and easy to communicate with.

The photographer we worked was, Cate Bligh, was phenomenal. Cate is a terrific photographer and a pleasure to work with. We are extremely pleased with how our photos turned out. The pictures truly capture the joy we felt on our wedding day. Cate met with us several times in the months leading up to our wedding and really took the time to understand what we wanted to capture. When it came to arranging meetings with Cate prior to the wedding, she was very accommodating to our schedule. Cate is very easy to get along with and we felt confident in our choice to work with Cate in the months leading up to our wedding date based on how hard she worked to make we were aligned in terms of making sure to get certain shots we wanted, certain settings we wanted, the style of the photography, and every other aspect. Cate is a good listener, professional, and (most importantly for something like wedding photography) is great at thinking on her feet and making quick decisions which really helps with capturing every little detail and moment.

Thanks Cate and the whole team at MV&P!