142 Reviews for Mobile Sound Productions

Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Dave was great to work with!! Loved having him DJ our wedding!! Hope to be able to use his services in the future!! Thank you for everything Dave!!

Profile Picture Lacee, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was awesome they way you, our photographer and the event coordinator at our reception addressed everything that came up and made it a wonderful night for our wedding. There were no problems and the pace music kept the dancing going. A great success and you will be our go to for any future events.

Profile Picture Nathaniel, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was amazing and so great to work with! He knew exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Talor, 6/1/18, 1 Review

Dave is the man!
Over the top professional and well prepared for planning and for the event.
We’ve seen him at multiple weddings now and he is very talented at cordinating the wedding during the reception/toasts/activities.

He’s also a killer DJ.
Thanks again Dave.

Profile Picture Dylan, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have known Dave since he was one of my teachers in middle school! So choosing a DJ for our wedding was an easy choice! Dave knows exactly how to keep the flow of a wedding going and made the day run very smooth! Not only was he prompt and professional, he also made the day stress less! And their open air photo booth IS THE BEST! If you are looking for a wedding DJ/photo booth, my husband and I recommend Dave Rogers with Mobile Sound Productions!

With Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Rapozo

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/18, 1 Review
4.7

Overall both my husband and I enjoyed having Dave as our DJ however, it must be said that the experience did include a large amount of stress. When we had our first meeting we received a guideline sheet that we were told needed to be completely filled out a week before the wedding. That guideline was to have almost every single song picked out for the entire wedding. We were not told that he actually has quite a few preselected music sheets for each category that would have saved us the stress and hassle of trying to find appropriate songs in countless google searches and hours of listening to music.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/19/18, 1 Review
4.7

He has lots of experience that made the wedding go smoothly and was able to get specific songs that I wanted; however somethings I asked him to do were disregarded. There were a few things that I wanted to do that I was advised against and now I regret (not having our parents introduced at the reception, not opening up the toasts to other people) I understood at the time that it was a time frame things but I later learned a few people wanted to make a toast but weren’t given the opportunity and our parents were upset that they weren’t introduced, which I agree they should have been. Sometimes I just felt a little pushed. I gave a good review because he is a good DJ but there were a few things that left me regretful.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was amazing. He picked up on things that were important to my husband and I without us even having to say anything. The moment of silence for our fathers who have both passed was just right! He kept us on track and kept us dancing all night!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We danced the WHOLE time! Dave made sure our wedding ran smoothly and played lots of great dancing songs!! We are so thankful! He really made our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was amazing and very professional! Everyone loved him at our wedding. We would recommend him to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Britny, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave is an awesome DJ! He kept the party going and stress-free for me. I did not have to worry about any flow of the reception because he handled everything. He is very professional and easy to talk too. I highly recommend using him as a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was an excellent DJ for the wedding and reception. After we meet with him just before the wedding, we knew after his questions that we were in good hands. He asked questions we had not even thought of yet.
Thank you Dave! You are a class act.

Profile Picture Cassie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was the best about getting back to me quickly, as well as reaching out and working with me. This was nice as there was enough going on that i had to keep on top of with all of the other planning. He also kept things moving along nicely on the day of. I would recommend Dave if you need help keeping your day structured.

Profile Picture Christen, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was fantastic! The dance floor came alive and he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. My guests had great things to say about him as well. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave Rogers did an amazing job from being our disc jockey for our wedding. We got the package with him being our disc jockey as well as renting out his photo booth which made it even better. He is very professional and cares about his bride and groom in chosing music. What I liked most about him is when ever you have any questions he texts, emails, or calls you right away and gets it done. Thanks so much Dave for being there on our special day :)

Profile Picture Dannelyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was great as the dj and announcer at my wedding!

Profile Picture victoria, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.3

Had a really great time at my wedding, Dave was very well spoken.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave is always punctual, organized, and has his stuff together. It is a breeze going through the planning process with him and he makes you feel at ease knowing it is all taken care of. He is truly one of a kind on the industry and knows his stuff. He has a great voice and personality on a microphone and knows how to make an event flow without hiccups. He is definitely recommended from us!

Profile Picture Morganne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The vendor was great. He was very flexible to do a ceremony and reception out in the middle of a pasture with limited power supply. Overall the event went over well and we requested more music at the end of the night to keep the party going.

Profile Picture Annika, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tremendous help in coordinating the timeline the day of our wedding. Helped alleviate so much stress'

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave did our wedding this past Saturday and we are so happy! If I could give Dave 100 stars I would! He was absolutely amazing and very organized. When we first booked with Dave, he provided us with a thorough packet with specific details for our ceremony/reception. It made everything run so smoothly! If you have a wedding coming up, hire this guy! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Emalee, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave went above and beyond for our wedding not only did he dj our wedding but he made the whole night run smooth and the photo booth was spectacular. Thank u Dave a million times!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Dave was a great DJ and made sure that our guests were entertained the whole time while allowing us to enjoy our special day!

Profile Picture Marisa , 9/8/17, 1 Review
1.8

Had to request the songs that I had already requested otherwise they wouldn't have been played and one of those song my (at the time) future mother in law had previously requested! None of the song on our list were played unless asked. He was rude to my mother when she tried to introduce herself. He left an hour early. Guest told me later that they would have danced if he had played more of the song requested (newer upbeat songs not old). He was EXTREMELY hard to meet with and changed meeting times twice.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture K, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was so great to work with. I was basically my own wedding planner and could not have done it without all his help. Because of what he offered, from reading reviews, and his professionalism, I knew he was the one for us. He was already booked on the date we had already chosen, but because I knew he would make sure our night was everything we hoped for, we changed the date. Everyone that was referred to me by him was a vendor at our wedding. Dave made our night smooth, organized, special, and memorable. I would choose him a million times over again. Thank you Dave for everything. We love you!!!

Profile Picture Lanicia, 7/29/17, 1 Review