Mobile Rhythm Entertainment Reviews

461 | Brighton, MI

461 Reviews for Mobile Rhythm Entertainment

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Our wedding was this past Saturday and DJ Pat was there for our ceremony and reception. He did a fabulous job. He was able to keep the party going and have all generations on the dance floor. There were never lulls in the party. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it and really listened to exactly what we wanted. Thank you for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kristen !! DJ Pat said it was a great event and your family and friends were great to work with !!

Clare · Married on 10/28/2018

Joe is the best!

Would highly recommend Joe to anyone getting married. Super affordable and he makes everything so easy.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Corrielyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Life of the party!

DJ Pat was amazing! He was so friendly & met up with us beforehand to go over our preferences and other details so he could help make our day go smoothly. He was a complete pro and had everyone on the floor all night long! The night went off without a hitch because of him! The song choices were great, the sound quality was great, all around best DJ we could have asked for!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Mistey · Married on 10/19/2018

Mobile Rhythm is fabulous

DJ Joe (Mobile Rhythm) was exceptional on our wedding day. He went above and beyond to make sure that things were how we wanted them and to make sure that we were taken care of. Excellent services.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Erin

Erin K. · Married on 10/14/2018

15/10 Recommend - Wonderful experience, great DJ service!

We had a wonderful experience with Mobile Rhythm & DJ Joe from the very beginning. We had a last minute change to our DJ plans, and were in a pinch when looking for a DJ service on short notice. I reached out to Mobile Rhythm and received a response within a few hours. DJ Joe was great to work with, and followed up so promptly to each and every one of my phone calls and emails. He made sure that everything was taken care of, was super fun to work with, and was very professional and accommodating. The day of the wedding I made a couple of very minor last minute changes, and Joe was very helpful in making those happen. After the ceremony, he surprised my husband and me with a framed photo of us walking back up the aisle that had been taken just an hour earlier! It was such a lovely and unexpected surprise. We could tell that he really wanted us to have a great experience with him and he really went the extra mile to make our day perfect. He executed everything we had planned beforehand perfectly, and our guests were complimenting us on the order of music and the quality of the DJ all night. We even took a selfie with Joe at the end of the night, which he then mailed to us and is proudly hanging on our refrigerator. I cannot say enough great things about Mobile Rhythm and Joe, and would urge any couple in the area planning their wedding to consider using them.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Anastacia · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ joe was amazing he asked us before every dance and detail if we were ready to proceed.

Dj Joe was absoluyly amazing I would reccomend him to anyone, he made our wedding absolutly amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Emily M. · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic experience

From the start, Mobile Rhythms was responsive and answered all of our questions. At the pre-wedding meeting, DJ Joe (really wonderful to work with) made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for the ceremony and reception. The day of, we got so many compliments on how great the music was! Everyone had a great time, and I would absolutely pick Joe again for our day!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Emily !!! It was a wonderful event !! We try to make it as easy as possible ! From the pre planning to the very end even if we have to change something on the fly !!

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Jim was so much fun! Great music and got the crowd dancing!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Emily & Scotty !! DJ Jim said it was a fun night !!

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Steve did a SUPERB job at my daughter's wedding!!! He was professional and polite, yet personable, so everyone felt at ease. He even got the grandparent's on the dance floor!! We boogied until the very end!!!
    The BEST MOMENT was the father-daughter and mother-son dances. Steve invited any fathers whose daughters were present to come up and dance with the bride and her father. (He did the same with the mothers and sons.) it was awesome to see fathers dancing with all of their daughters at the same time!!! Same with the mothers. My son-in-law told me later, how moved he was to dance with his mother and his 2 brothers, saying it was a "forever moment".
    I'm trying to dream up another reason to hire him!!! Steve is the BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Laura · Married on 09/28/2018

Joe was incredible and so much fun to have be apart of our wedding! He was great at reading the crowd on what songs to play. I am so appreciative of him with his attention to detail and of course the photo he gifted us on the table when we walked into the reception. Thank you so much Joe even though you played "Shout"!! xoxo The New MRS Radley

Sent on 10/02/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Laura ! It was a great party !

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2018

Joe was very helpful and friendly from the beginning. I was very happy with how things ended up. Thank you Joe!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Thanks Rebecca !

Brittani · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Joe helped us SO much and we were grateful to have him on our special day!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Brittani !! It was a great party !! I think they had a lot of fun with the Photo Booth too !!

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

Pat was excellent to work with. He did exactly as we requested and was super quick to respond to any questions/concerns. He was super friendly, and the music was great.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Tori · Married on 09/15/2018

Pat is the Best DJ EVER!

We got the pleasure of working with Pat Moore as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing to work with. From the beginning of planning to the day of Pat was awesome to work with. He wanted to meet up and chat about details, which was great. We were in constant communication about what songs to play and what not to play. I let my dad choose the song we danced to (it was a surprise up to when we did our father/daughter dance). My dad gave Pat the option of what to songs to play. Pat choose Thunderstruck which really got the crowd laughing and wanting to dance. He played Thunderstruck for about 30 seconds and then switched it into the real song my dad choose for us to dance to! It was great. He kept the dance floor packed all night long. I have recommended him to all of my friends getting married and will recommend him to anyone and everyone. Pat was absolutely phenomenal.

Sent on 10/30/2018

April · Married on 09/08/2018

Dj joe was outstanding! He did a great job keeping us on track throughout the day and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Thanks April !!
  • O

Obejane · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Steve did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He kept our guests on the dance floor throughout the night, which is hard to do. I would definitely recommend Mobile Rhythm for your entertainment needs, just ask for DJ Steve, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Pj · Married on 09/01/2018

Joe kicked butt for us, he took care of everything on his own and was able to do anything we needed with ease. Played a full custom playlist during dinner we gave him and when the dancing started the floor was never empty!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks PJ & Jenny !! Well that's 4 out of 5 for Jenny's family !! The party was great and a awesome location.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent job, we were very pleased!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Whitney !! Best wishes !

Nick · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Keith was so great. He made us feel comfortable from day 1 and always listened to our needs. He made our wedding so much more special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2018

Joe is a Fantastic DJ. He was responsive to all my calls and emails. Joe even put a partner a mixed song for my dad and I! Very personable and was easy to share ideas with. The best part was people were on the dance floor the whole night! If you want a 5 star DJ go with Joe!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Hailee · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Jim was amazing, he did a awesome job keeping the party going! All our guests had a wonderful time! The photo booth was a big hit, so many laughs looking at all the photos! We couldn’t have asked for any better service! We were so pleased with how everything went!! Recommend mobile rhythm to everyone!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kaylee · Married on 07/21/2018

My wedding was on Saturday July 21, 2018. I had the pleasure of working with Keith Glenn as our entertainment. Keith went above and beyond our expectations from start to finish. We gave him a challenge with our grand entrance by asking him to pump up the crowd for a full minute and 50 seconds which sounds like a short pint of time. But trust me, it’s not. I have never heard a crowd as loud as our guests and we were more than 30 feet away from everyone. And that is all thanks to Keith. Beyond tat he continued to read the crowd perfectly and keep everyone on the dance floor till our final song at 11 pm. I can not thank him enough for making our day so perfect. If I could I’d give him 10 stars!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2018

Highly recommend! Everyone on this team is so great to work with!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Nick & Brittney !!

Danielle · Married on 07/01/2018

Had a great experience. We had a gamer theme and he pulled everything off amazingly!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Danielle !! Having video game theme music for dinner was really cool !

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Joe was awesome! We had no worries since Joe had everything covered!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Mobile Rhythm Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth for a great party !!