393 Reviews for Mobile Rhythm Entertainment

Photobooth (6)
Disco Ball (4)
Projector (4)
389 Mobile Rhythm Entertainment Reviews

Hired for my daughters wedding 7/14/18 and DJ Ben was there. He was great... everyone had so much fun. He was professional, on time and flexible. We booked the photo booth too and everyone had a blast using it. Would def use them again!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/14/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dj joe was outstanding! He did a great job keeping us on track throughout the day and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture April, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Steve did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He kept our guests on the dance floor throughout the night, which is hard to do. I would definitely recommend Mobile Rhythm for your entertainment needs, just ask for DJ Steve, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture OBEJANE, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe kicked butt for us, he took care of everything on his own and was able to do anything we needed with ease. Played a full custom playlist during dinner we gave him and when the dancing started the floor was never empty!

Profile Picture PJ, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Excellent job, we were very pleased!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Keith was so great. He made us feel comfortable from day 1 and always listened to our needs. He made our wedding so much more special. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Nick, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Joe is a Fantastic DJ. He was responsive to all my calls and emails. Joe even put a partner a mixed song for my dad and I! Very personable and was easy to share ideas with. The best part was people were on the dance floor the whole night! If you want a 5 star DJ go with Joe!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Jim was amazing, he did a awesome job keeping the party going! All our guests had a wonderful time! The photo booth was a big hit, so many laughs looking at all the photos! We couldn’t have asked for any better service! We were so pleased with how everything went!! Recommend mobile rhythm to everyone!!

Profile Picture Hailee, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wedding was on Saturday July 21, 2018. I had the pleasure of working with Keith Glenn as our entertainment. Keith went above and beyond our expectations from start to finish. We gave him a challenge with our grand entrance by asking him to pump up the crowd for a full minute and 50 seconds which sounds like a short pint of time. But trust me, it’s not. I have never heard a crowd as loud as our guests and we were more than 30 feet away from everyone. And that is all thanks to Keith. Beyond tat he continued to read the crowd perfectly and keep everyone on the dance floor till our final song at 11 pm. I can not thank him enough for making our day so perfect. If I could I’d give him 10 stars!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Highly recommend! Everyone on this team is so great to work with!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a great experience. We had a gamer theme and he pulled everything off amazingly!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Joe was awesome! We had no worries since Joe had everything covered!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
4.7

DJ Joe was overall prompt, flexible and professional, exactly what we needed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was amazing!! He kept things running smoothly, and was so easy to work with! We had SO much fun at our wedding thanks to him!!

Profile Picture Bailee, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so happy to have had Joe as our D.J! He was so professional and really made our night! Our guests absolutely loved him and definitely enjoyed the way he handled their requests. Joe really went above and beyond by surprising my husband and I with a framed picture of us walking back up the aisle sitting right on our table for us to find when we walked in after the grand entrance! He was so helpful in making sure our timeline at the reception ran smoothly and was excellent at keeping us on track, while still making sure that we had a great time! Joe also really impressed us by sending a thank you note after the wedding with a selfie of the three of us on the front! Thank you Joe for making our wedding an awesome one with your great DJing service and personal touches! We really appreciate you!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat was great! He took all of our requests and made them happen! He also added some personal touches which was great!

Profile Picture Shaina, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe played great music to please everyone from age 10 to age 90! He really helped coordinate the night and made it so fun and memorable! We highly recommend spending the extra money for the photobooth! Our guests LOVED it! Thanks so much, Joe!

Profile Picture Carli, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I loved the website given to us where we could choose specific songs we wanted or didn’t want as part of our reception. It made it easy to choose songs by genre or title or artist. Then when we met with our dj he had everything he needed. He was very nice to work with and he understood exactly what we wanted. Great communication!

Photo for Mobile Rhythm Entertainment Review - Bride and mom
Photo for Mobile Rhythm Entertainment Review - Bride and dad
Profile Picture Karen , 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

More than just a DJ! DJ Joe helped welcome guests to the reception, and mad the whole evening flow perfectly! The music selection was awesome and the whole evening so fun! I'm so glad we chose Mobile Rhythm!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Played great music and was an incredible announcer. Was very patient with us when we were talking to guests and kept the party going all night long. Everyone was on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe is amazingly talented, both as a planner and event producer. His flexibility with changes to the event program and meeting times to plan “our” wedding, was unbelievably generous, and patient.
The event was a success, that once we arrived, it was about us and our guests. I will refer him to anyone having an event. Professional and respectful. Thanks so much DJ Joe. You made the evening a “10”!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pat was absolutely phenomenal. From start to finish he was wonderful. Kept in constant contact thoughout the whole process. Pat was able to keep the party going all night long. Would highly recommend this company!!
Thank you for making our wedding day even more memberable.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was our DJ for the night and I cannot believe how amazing the whole night went! The music was perfect and if we wanted to hear a song it was instant! Super helpful in all aspects, truly a service to rent for any event! Thank you Mobile Rhythm Entertainment for creating a perfect experience!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved Joe! He made the event flow smoothly, and was very flexible, understanding, and fun to work with! He goes above and beyond and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Ganj, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It was great working with Joe! I would recommend him to anyone. He made the event very fun and was very good at communicating and making things flow smoothly. We all had a great time. Thanks Joe!

Profile Picture liz, 3/24/18, 1 Review