377 Reviews for Mobile Rhythm Entertainment

Photobooth (6)
Disco Ball (4)
Projector (4)
373 Mobile Rhythm Entertainment Reviews

DJ Jim was amazing, he did a awesome job keeping the party going! All our guests had a wonderful time! The photo booth was a big hit, so many laughs looking at all the photos! We couldn’t have asked for any better service! We were so pleased with how everything went!! Recommend mobile rhythm to everyone!!

Profile Picture Hailee, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Joe played great music to please everyone from age 10 to age 90! He really helped coordinate the night and made it so fun and memorable! We highly recommend spending the extra money for the photobooth! Our guests LOVED it! Thanks so much, Joe!

Profile Picture Carli, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I loved the website given to us where we could choose specific songs we wanted or didn’t want as part of our reception. It made it easy to choose songs by genre or title or artist. Then when we met with our dj he had everything he needed. He was very nice to work with and he understood exactly what we wanted. Great communication!

Photo for Mobile Rhythm Entertainment Review - Bride and mom
Photo for Mobile Rhythm Entertainment Review - Bride and dad
Profile Picture Karen , 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

More than just a DJ! DJ Joe helped welcome guests to the reception, and mad the whole evening flow perfectly! The music selection was awesome and the whole evening so fun! I'm so glad we chose Mobile Rhythm!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Played great music and was an incredible announcer. Was very patient with us when we were talking to guests and kept the party going all night long. Everyone was on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe is amazingly talented, both as a planner and event producer. His flexibility with changes to the event program and meeting times to plan “our” wedding, was unbelievably generous, and patient.
The event was a success, that once we arrived, it was about us and our guests. I will refer him to anyone having an event. Professional and respectful. Thanks so much DJ Joe. You made the evening a “10”!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was our DJ for the night and I cannot believe how amazing the whole night went! The music was perfect and if we wanted to hear a song it was instant! Super helpful in all aspects, truly a service to rent for any event! Thank you Mobile Rhythm Entertainment for creating a perfect experience!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved Joe! He made the event flow smoothly, and was very flexible, understanding, and fun to work with! He goes above and beyond and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Ganj, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It was great working with Joe! I would recommend him to anyone. He made the event very fun and was very good at communicating and making things flow smoothly. We all had a great time. Thanks Joe!

Profile Picture liz, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Take the advice your DJ gives you on things. Totally helped with the flow, and knew just what to play when.

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJ Joe for our wedding in February and I couldn’t be more happy! He knew how to keep the dance floor going and fulfilled all my requests. He was very funny and personable. He also had a couple special surprises for my husband and I that I thought were really nice touches. I’m also SO glad we chose to do the photo booth. The photo book is one of my favorite keepsakes and our guests had lots of fun with it. No complaints whatsoever, I wouldn’t change a thing!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I have been to a lot of events where DJ Joe was the DJ. He is the best around!!!

Profile Picture Derek, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was fantastic! The dance floor was rockin' all night and the online system used for planning was amazing!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pat did such an amazing job at our wedding. He read the crowd perfectly and kept everyone from all age groups dancing. He was flexible and called me before the event to ensure that i had everything i wanted. He took requests and all of my guests were so pleased with the music. I’m so thankful i went with Mobile Rhythm for my DJ!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones

I'm so happy we used Mobile Rhythm for both DJ and Photo booth options! They were all very professional and attentive to the customers wishes! Loved working with them & I will definitely be recommending them to friends, family, & acquaintances!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved DJ Joe! He went the extra mile to make sure that we had a wonderful reception and ceremony!

Profile Picture Lindley, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was great at keeping in touch and very flexible.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had an easy experience setting up our song requests and submitting our preferences. DJ Joe made the night fun and kept us on schedule. We didn't have to worry about anything but just enjoy the night. He was fun and kept the crowd engaged. Our experience rocked!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Do Steven was amazing! I am so glad we had him! He was flexible and helped me change some things day Of! With his help the night went so smooth! He kept everything rolling and just the right amount of mixed songs i wanted! I am so glad we had the opportunity to work with such an amazing guy! Thank you for everything Steve!

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim was amazing, he was so energetic and kept the party going! Everyone loved him! thank you so much Jim for making Nick and I's special night so amazing we can't thank you enough for everything! Mobile Rhythm knocked our night out of the park between the photo booth and the DJ! you guys rock!

Profile Picture Kayann, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an awesome experience and it was everything we were hoping for! So much fun!

Profile Picture Jewel, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

You did awesome! The dance floor was never empty! Loved every minute of it. Thanks for being apart of our big day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was excellent! He was awesome. Very prompt, friendly and energetic. Ron was easy to work with. Everyone had a blast. He respected our music preferences. It was such a great dance party! Couldn't have asked for a better dj and mc for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat was excellent! He fulfilled all of my expectations and our guests had a great time. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great DJ, had people on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review