5 Reviews for MMM Productions Inc

Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
5 MMM Productions Inc Reviews

From the very beginning mike was easy to communicate with. He sent us a sheet early on for our wedding to choose songs for certain dances as well as sequence of events. On the big day he was there early and all set up. He found me right away and asked if he could wear shorts and a black polo on a muggy 85 degree day and that he had his tux and would wear it. I said he could wear shorts. Mike made up for our caterers shortcomings, was fun, engaging, played great music, never complained, was constantly communicating. I am trying to convince my brother to use him for his wedding. I never worked with mike and was just praying he was alright, he was much better than just alright and did more than what was asked of him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Clark, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been more pleased with Mike! He kept our party GOING!!! He was totally flexible and
made announcements that needed to be made, on the spot (like where additional beverages were
because some people couldn't find them). Mike was great! Music selection was great! Mike knew what
he was doing and made the reception run smoothly. Thanks Mike, for making our daughter, and Son-in-laws,
reception so perfect!

Profile Picture User6025082, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

MMM Productions did a phenomenal job for our wedding a couple weeks ago! Mike, our DJ, was very flexible with what we wanted. He used our trivia questions for dismissing tables, and it turned out great! He was also about to include my last minute request for a father-daughter song. It wasn't on the playlist, but he was able to get it for me. Overall, everything was excellent. He played the music we requested as well as our guests, and he got all the formalities for the night taken care of so we could dance the night away. Very impressed!

Profile Picture Neoma, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Profile Picture User6025493, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

So friendly, and easy to work with. Played all the music requested and really helped ensure our guests had a great time.

Profile Picture User6095217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review