M&M Photography Reviews

M&M Photography 4
M&M Photography 5

Hayley · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding photographer

We had such a great experience with Mary! She is so talented and great to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and we will cherish those sweet memories forever!!

M&M Photography 6
    M&M Photography 7
    M&M Photography 8
    M&M Photography 9

M&M Photography's reply:

Hayley! Thank you so much sweet girl!! And thank you for sharing images from your day!! I appreciate you and Seth for supporting my business and I hope that I made your day a little extra special!
  • Permelia

Permelia Harrell · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding photographer

I heard about Mary through a friend! I contacted her that night and she got right back to me and even stayed up late answering my crazy questions! She just made me feel sure about her right from the get go! And when the big day came she did not disappoint! She also did an engagement session for us. It’s like she knew my style without even really knowing me! After the wedding I was so worried because it’s such a blur! I kept thinking I forgot to tell her certain things but she remembered everything I asked for and more! The day she sent me my pictures was like reliving my wedding day! She also had her assistant Erica with her which I paid extra for Erica to coordinate. I highly recommend this option if it’s still available! Especially if you don’t have a coordinator! Do not rely on the venue! I am so grateful I had this option because I didn’t think I would really need it but I went for it anyway! Between the 2 of them they were on it and literally saved my wedding! If you go with Mary you won’t have to stress one bit about your pictures! She has the eye for sure and captured every moment so perfectly! Also listen to her she knows what she is talking about!

M&M Photography's reply:

Permelia!! You have just made my entire day!! I was currently sobbing reading this review! It just blesses my heart knowing that I can do this for my brides!! And yes, Erika is amazing!!! Everyone needs to use Erika for coordination!! ❤️

Kelsey Ruffner · Married on 10/20/2018

perfect day!

Mary was great to work with! She made it so much fun and natural while trying to take pictures! she also doubled as a makeup artist because I had a malfunctions. she’s there to help do it all to make your day the best!!

M&M Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kelsey! I’m glad that we could be there to make your day special! Thank you for trusting me to capture your day! I’m glad I have (some) makeup skills lol!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

My Wedding ❤️💕♥️💜😍😘

I loved loved having someone not only capture the most amazing day of my life absolutely perfectly but Mary also always had my back then entire day with everything always. She’s AMAZING at what she does and I wouldn’t choose anyone else to work with durning any event ❤️

M&M Photography 10
    M&M Photography 11
    M&M Photography 12
    M&M Photography 13
    M&M Photography 14
    Sent on 02/17/2019

M&M Photography's reply:

Megan thank you so much for your kind words! I’m honored you chose me for your special day! Thank you! ❤️

Morgan Frye · Married on 09/29/2018

Mary was great!

Mary did a wonderful job with our pictures! My groom was running 2 hours late that day, and Mary worked around all of that and was still able to do exactly as we talked about with our wedding day schedule. EVERYONE talked about how beautiful our pictures were and she was also wonderful to work with! Highly reccomend!

M&M Photography's reply:

Ah! Thanks so much Morgan! Your wedding was definitely one of my favorites! The horses, just absolutely beautiful... I need to upload some of those images, they are just breathtaking ❤️

Kate · Married on 06/17/2017

Wedding Photographer

All I can say is WOW. Mary went above and beyond for me on my special day! Not only was she extremely flexible, she jumped right in to help me with all my needs for the day. She took all my premmarriage jitters away! 100% would recommend her to anyone!

M&M Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Katelyn! And I am thankful for our friendship we have established as well! ❤️ Thank you for trusting me for your big day!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Echols · Married on 04/02/2016

Country wedding

Mary was fabulous! She made being in the spotlight so easy. She was kind enough to help with our makeup and hair when we had troubles. She was such a huge part of making our day perfect!

Sent on 01/27/2019