ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys Reviews

ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 5
ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 6

Caitlyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Great service

Played great music and was super easy to get a hold of if needed. Josh and his wife were Very friendly as well.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Hutchison · Married on 06/23/2019

Super fun!!!

Josh was so helpful and amazing during our wedding. He got everyone amped up, the lights were amazing and even got our name engraved on a metal plate to light up the wall behind us!!! We would definitely hire him again!!! Thank you so much Josh!!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Denisse · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing service and beautiful feature to add to your special event

We were so pleased to work with the staff and manager at ML productions. They were accommodating and professional. The dry ice machine made us look like we were dancing on clouds and the cold spark machines added excitement to our first dance. It made our wedding day extra special. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Rebecca Inglese · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing experience

Josh and his wife are such nice people!
    They kept everything flowing nicely and had so much equipment that just brought everything together (decorative lighting). The photo booth was a huge hit! It was just an amazing experience I really appreciated everything they did.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Alyssa · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing such a great time

Josh his partners were amazing...i had an altercation at my wedding where the groom had a stomach bug and was sick most of the time...so chrissy felt bad went out of her way to buy my husband some medicine to feel better i couldnt thank them enough for being so kind and sincere towards my husband and despite all of that josh got everyone on the dance floor it was such a great time having him and his team be part of our special....i would recommend josh to anyone and everyone definitely the best :)

Sent on 03/28/2019

Crystal · Married on 03/23/2019

Top of the line service

We could not have been more pleased with the services provided by ML Productions. They were very flexible as we were running a little late. Kristin was a delight and super sweet. At one point no one was around me and I was struggling to take my shoes off and she assisted me.
    They helped get everyone up and dancing with a great variety of music and even a conga line! The up lighting was just that extra touch to make it feel special. The photo booth was a huge hit! We have some great pictures of people having fun and they got something to take home. I highly recommend this company to anyone that wants to dance all night and have a blast at their wedding or party. They truly made it a memorable time for everyone! The personal touches from everyone involved were great and made our special day everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 7
    ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 8
    ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 9
    ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 10
    ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 11

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ

Josh and his wife made such a wonderful experience for my wedding! It was so much fun! They had everyone on the dance floor and kept the night flowing!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Tiffany · Married on 02/02/2019

Fun and organized!

Kept the party going, everything was organized and we knew what was coming next. Worked with us on what music we wanted and knew what would bring people to the dance floor!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Ana Baeza · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding event

Josh and Christy were amazing they were accurate with the song list that we chose, they were very active and involved with all of our guest. They were very creative with the bouquet toss and garter toss. Thank you, Josh and Christy.
    Ana & Mike Keefe

Sent on 01/21/2019

Meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Josh and Christy were the best DJ’s we could have asked for. They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Our reception was amazing. Thank you both so much. ❤️

Sent on 09/21/2018

Joan · Married on 07/21/2018

Josh and his wife did a wonderful job at our wedding. They are professional and played great music! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2018

ML Productions did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding 7/7/18. Once our wedding hit the dance floor, there wasn’t a song people weren’t dancing too! So many amazing compliments from all of the guests with a huge thanks to the wonderful work put on by our two fantastic DJ & MC! Highly recommend especially because they were a reference from another agency who they had done a wedding for previously in which we heard nothing but similar reviews.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys 12

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2018

I would highly recommend Josh & Christy with ML Productions Mobile Disc Jokey! They make a great team and deliver a great service! We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! Christy was amazing in making sure I knew what was happening every step of the night. She was incredibly helpful. Josh was excellent on the mic & playing great music! He was enthusiastic and lively which got everyone on the dance floor all through the night! We also purchased their Photobooth which was a huge hit! Everyone had so much fun! I loved the photo book we got at the end of the night with a copy of everyone’s photobooth pictures! They are priceless & we will cherish that forever! The night was perfect and I could not have hoped for more! Thank you ML Productions for helping make our wedding magical!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ala · Married on 04/28/2018

Josh and Christy were amazing!!! We loved them and our wedding rocked!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Martha · Married on 04/14/2018

Great Job! Friendly nice people!! Easy to work with!! Thanks for everything you did to make our wedding a success!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

AMAZING. We will be forever grateful to have worked with ML Productions. Josh and Christy really exceeded all of our expectations. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 01/13/2018

Having Josh as our dj for our wedding made everything amazing. From the lighting to the music, he made sure everything was how we wanted it on our big day. I highly recommend josh.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Andrea · Married on 12/16/2017

What an amazing job you guys did !!! You make our day completely spectacular. Thank you for the great memories, everyone love the entertainment team.

Kristina · Married on 11/25/2017

Very professional team! We had no trouble expressing exactly what we wanted. Music choices were great, everyone was on the dance floor! Lighting was beautiful! Also, so glad we decided to have the photobooth, guests loved it so much and the pictures are amazing quality. They provided a photo book for us and I loved seeing what all my guests wrote beside their pictures. Thank you for all your hard work and making my wedding day so memorable. 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Destiney · Married on 11/18/2017

By far the best expiernece I've had. Very flexible and helpful. Wonderful team and staff and interact with guests. Will definitely use them again. The photo booth was a huge hit and had so many compliments on how great everything looked. This group really out did themselves and made our day a day to remember.

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding didn’t start right on time, but Josh and his wife made me feel that it was okay and kept the night moving! She came and got me when I needed an escape route to get to the cake cutting and to get into the photo booth. They are both so sweet and so nice, not
    To mention the music was perfectly mixed! Thank you for being apart of pur day and making it so memorable, it it wasn’t for ML Productions we wouldn’t of had a dance floor full! I would recommend you guys to anyone out there!!

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

My wedding would not be the same without ML Productions! When I first walked into the ballroom, they had completely TRANSFORMED the space with lighting, and I could not believe that this was actually my wedding! Josh & Christy kept the energy levels high and the dance floor was full the entire night. The photo booth is a MUST, our guests loved being able to take their pictures home. Several guests told me it was the best wedding they've ever attended, and I know Josh & Christy made that happen!

Sent on 11/21/2017

ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You guys were great to work with!
    We all here want to wish you both the absolute best in your future together!

Josh -

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Josh and Christy were amazing! The crowd was dancing all night long! So many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and that certainly could not have happened without a phenomenal DJ! Our wedding was 10/7 at Spartan Manor and it was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Erin,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a true pleasure working with you both! We all here want to wish you both the absolute best in your future together!

Best wishes,

Josh

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2017

We wouldn’t have changed a thing! You guys were so amazing from start to finish. You even helped with our cake cutting & serving that we completely forgot about! We couldn’t be more grateful to have you guys there with us on our special day. Thank you so so so much for everything!

Sent on 11/11/2017

ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Nicole! It was a pleasure working with you both! We all here want to wish you both the absolute best in your future together!

Shareeka · Married on 09/09/2017

ML PRO are party starters and party savers!! My wedding was scheduled the day before hurricane Irma was due to hit Florida. I had spoken to all my vendors the night before and everyone informed me they were still on board. Then, the morning of my wedding, my dj informed me he would not be able to make it. My bridesmaids called around to see if anyone was available, and willing to come out despite the hurricane warnings, and ML PRO was, and they were the house DJ for my venue. Considering the last minute hire, they did a great job. Thank you

Sent on 09/18/2017