147 Reviews for ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys

Sound/PA System (4)
Instrumental-Solo (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
143 ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys Reviews

Josh and his wife did a wonderful job at our wedding. They are professional and played great music! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Joan, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

ML Productions did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding 7/7/18. Once our wedding hit the dance floor, there wasn’t a song people weren’t dancing too! So many amazing compliments from all of the guests with a huge thanks to the wonderful work put on by our two fantastic DJ & MC! Highly recommend especially because they were a reference from another agency who they had done a wedding for previously in which we heard nothing but similar reviews.

Photo for ML Productions Mobile Disc Jockeys Review
Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Josh & Christy with ML Productions Mobile Disc Jokey! They make a great team and deliver a great service! We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! Christy was amazing in making sure I knew what was happening every step of the night. She was incredibly helpful. Josh was excellent on the mic & playing great music! He was enthusiastic and lively which got everyone on the dance floor all through the night! We also purchased their Photobooth which was a huge hit! Everyone had so much fun! I loved the photo book we got at the end of the night with a copy of everyone’s photobooth pictures! They are priceless & we will cherish that forever! The night was perfect and I could not have hoped for more! Thank you ML Productions for helping make our wedding magical!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Josh and Christy were amazing!!! We loved them and our wedding rocked!

Profile Picture Ala, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great Job! Friendly nice people!! Easy to work with!! Thanks for everything you did to make our wedding a success!!

Profile Picture Martha, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

AMAZING. We will be forever grateful to have worked with ML Productions. Josh and Christy really exceeded all of our expectations. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture danielle, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Having Josh as our dj for our wedding made everything amazing. From the lighting to the music, he made sure everything was how we wanted it on our big day. I highly recommend josh.

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had a great experience with ML Productions for our wedding reception! Josh did a great job of talking us through everything. He was quick to respond and easy to get in contact with. We had a destination wedding, which at times was difficult to plan since we did not get the chance to meet or check out vendors in person. However we were not disappointed!

Jason was our DJ and kept the party going all night long! I was hesitant to see how anyone could keep the mood right with the variety of guests we had, but he sure knew how! About halfway through our reception, the fire alarms went off and everyone had to evacuate down 10 flights of stairs. I was worried that would mean the end of our party (it was only 8pm) but as soon as we were able to get back up there he started us off with "We Didn't Start the Fire" and the party only got better! Fabulous job, would definitely recommend!

My only critique is that it would have been slightly easier to pay online rather than by check/mail. However that wasn't a big deal and certainly worth the extra effort. Thanks ML Productions for a great night!

Profile Picture Shad, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

What an amazing job you guys did !!! You make our day completely spectacular. Thank you for the great memories, everyone love the entertainment team.

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very professional team! We had no trouble expressing exactly what we wanted. Music choices were great, everyone was on the dance floor! Lighting was beautiful! Also, so glad we decided to have the photobooth, guests loved it so much and the pictures are amazing quality. They provided a photo book for us and I loved seeing what all my guests wrote beside their pictures. Thank you for all your hard work and making my wedding day so memorable. 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo

By far the best expiernece I've had. Very flexible and helpful. Wonderful team and staff and interact with guests. Will definitely use them again. The photo booth was a huge hit and had so many compliments on how great everything looked. This group really out did themselves and made our day a day to remember.

Profile Picture Destiney, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding didn’t start right on time, but Josh and his wife made me feel that it was okay and kept the night moving! She came and got me when I needed an escape route to get to the cake cutting and to get into the photo booth. They are both so sweet and so nice, not
To mention the music was perfectly mixed! Thank you for being apart of pur day and making it so memorable, it it wasn’t for ML Productions we wouldn’t of had a dance floor full! I would recommend you guys to anyone out there!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wedding would not be the same without ML Productions! When I first walked into the ballroom, they had completely TRANSFORMED the space with lighting, and I could not believe that this was actually my wedding! Josh & Christy kept the energy levels high and the dance floor was full the entire night. The photo booth is a MUST, our guests loved being able to take their pictures home. Several guests told me it was the best wedding they've ever attended, and I know Josh & Christy made that happen!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System

Josh and Christy were amazing! The crowd was dancing all night long! So many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and that certainly could not have happened without a phenomenal DJ! Our wedding was 10/7 at Spartan Manor and it was absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We wouldn’t have changed a thing! You guys were so amazing from start to finish. You even helped with our cake cutting & serving that we completely forgot about! We couldn’t be more grateful to have you guys there with us on our special day. Thank you so so so much for everything!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/28/17, 1 Review
3.0

Nice and friendly but, I had to contact them for everything. They need to walk you more through the process and be in touch. They responded when I emailed them but, would have liked for them to reach out to us first. They had great equipment and made the room look great. Did a good job of getting people on the dance floor but, didn't play a lot of new music. The photo booth was awesome and worth the money.

Profile Picture joe, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

ML PRO are party starters and party savers!! My wedding was scheduled the day before hurricane Irma was due to hit Florida. I had spoken to all my vendors the night before and everyone informed me they were still on board. Then, the morning of my wedding, my dj informed me he would not be able to make it. My bridesmaids called around to see if anyone was available, and willing to come out despite the hurricane warnings, and ML PRO was, and they were the house DJ for my venue. Considering the last minute hire, they did a great job. Thank you

Profile Picture Shareeka, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Choosing ML productions as our DJ was the best decision! Joe was amazing and so patient and understanding with us. Everyone danced the entire time, I couldn't believe it! And the lights were spectacular and without them it wouldn't have been the same. Will definitely go back to them if I ever need a DJ again! Thanks so much! -- the Johnsons

Profile Picture Haley, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Josh and Christy are the best! They make you feel at ease and get the party going. They were amazing and made our night flawless. They are very attentive and flexible. I wouldn't use any other DJ! Thank you both!
Al and Rachel

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Wow! ML Productions went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my wedding day AMAZING!! The DJ was very responsive and even flexible with some day of changes. The DJ had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night and the pacing of the night was perfect!!! The photobooth was one of the best things we had at the wedding! So many options for props, everyone got their own photostrips, I also received a copy of everyone's photos to use as a guest book, and the best is that everyones photos went into a website that they could download. It was so much fun and I truly owe it to ML Productions! I would recommend them for any occasion! Also they were so welcoming to the LGBTQ audience we had and we couldn't have picked better! Thanks ML Productions!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I will start by saying that this company is top notch! Josh was so easy to get along with and he was always happy to chat with us and answer any questions we had leading up to me and my wife's big day! Everything he offered was reasonably priced, which helped a couple like us who was paying for everything ourselves. The photobooth his company offers is also not only reasonably priced, but we were given many compliments on how awesome it was compared to what people have seen at other weddings/events! We've looked through our complimentary photo book multiple times laughing at our crazy guests antics! And let's not forget how Josh and his wife were so wonderful to us all night, going above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of! Such an awesome couple! They've definitely picked a wonderful profession for the personalities they have! ML Productions rocked our socks off and we would absolutely hire them for any future party needs! Thank you Josh and Christy!

Love, Heather and Melissa Green

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They did an awesome job... made sure the whole night stayed right on track.

Profile Picture skye, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome dj. They did an amazing job and kept the crowd on its feet all night!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Josh and his wife kept the party going all night, they were very entertaining, they were able to get every single guest involved, and I got many compliments after the wedding on the DJ
-Nikki Tabanguil

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We would like to say that Josh and Christy are absolutely amazing!!! From start to finish they were awesome to work with. They had everybody up dancing! They did all the extra stuff we asked them to do.We got the full package with the photobooth for our wedding and all our guests told us this was the best wedding they have ever been to.
Thank you so much!