MJ Weddings & Events Reviews

MJ Weddings & Events 3
MJ Weddings & Events 4

Kurnisha 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Easy, brezzy, beaurtiful!

As a full time students, graduating the same month as we got married, MJ wedding & events was more than just a help, they was a life saver! MJ her self was very professional, reliable, and more than understanding of your big day. Before I could even begin to stress over something, MJ had already handled it! The day of the wedding coordinator was smooth and successful without any complications, which I find to be rare! It was truly a pleasure to have MJ apart of my wedding planning.

Sent on 09/16/2019

MJ Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mrs. Craig! 馃槉 It was a pleasure working with you and Quran for the duration of full service planning. I wish you all a wonderful, blessed marriage!
  • Safia

Safia 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Master of her craft

Megan was absolutely incredibly. We booked her for her month-of coordination service, and she really made that final stretch go smoothly. A few examples:

The groomsmen/groom got tuxedos through Men's Warehouse. When they arrived, most of them did not fit properly. This was the NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING. Megan was able to get in touch with Men's Warehouse and make an exchange that night, and the next day, all of the guys looked absolutely fabulous.

None of the wedding party had been in a wedding before, so we had no idea how to deal with the rehearsal. Megan helped us run through the rehearsal efficiently, keeping us at an appropriate pace, instructing the flower girl and ring bearer on what they should be doing, and generally managing us through. We were done in 30 minutes!

The actual day of the wedding was a crazy blur. I was running all over the place greeting guests and having a generally wonderful time. I had nothing to do with anything logistical, and that's all a bride could ask for :)

Book MJ. She's a rockstar.

Sent on 06/19/2019

MJ Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Safia for your kind words! You were a beautiful bride inside and out, and I couldn't have asked for a better family to work with. :-)

anna 路 Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding of My Dreams

MJ did an amazing job coordinating the day, picking things up, and decorating the venue. I wouldn't have changed a thing! Very happy with my experience with her and will definitely be recommending to other couples.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    MJ Weddings & Events 8

MJ Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna! I'm so glad I was able to bring your vision to fruition. I wish you and Jonathan a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jenny 路 Married on 03/17/2017

Megan made our day run so smoothly, I'm not sure how we could have done without her! I had hesitated to spend money on a wedding coordinator, but I would do it again in a second! She was incredibly professional, well-organized, and kind. More than that, she was fun to just talk to in the midst of wedding planning craziness!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Tina 路 Married on 06/05/2016

It is hard to put into words how we feel about Megan. By the time the wedding was over she felt like one of our family. From the first day, she handled everything for us. Both the bride and her mother (me) never had to worry about a thing. She made sure all the vendors did their jobs and even negotiated their fees. She worked until well after the wedding and even helped take gifts and left overs back to our house in her SUV. The wedding went perfect with her in charge. She was born to do this work! WE LOVE YOU MEGAN!! ??
    Brides to be....Megan needs to be the first person you contact in planning your wedding. SHE IS INCREDIBLE!!
    Tina Lichtefeld (mother of the bride - Alyssa)

Sent on 06/17/2016

Tina,

Thank you so much for the very kind words! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and your wonderful family. Im so glad it shows how much I love what I do. Wishing Alyssa/Nick a wonderful, lifelong marriage! :-)

Jalayne 路 Married on 09/04/2015

I had the pleasure of working with MJ Weddings and Events for my special day! She was very easy to work with and made my day stress-free. She was with me every step of the way. She even helped me pick out my bridesmaid dresses. She was very attentive to my needs and made sure I had everything that I asked for... you can't go wrong with MJ Weddings and Events! I have a baby shower coming up and will definitely be contacting her because I know she'll make it beautiful. I'm so excited!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Samantha 路 event on 11/12/2011

MJ Weddings and Events has had a hand in, if not complete control over most all of my personal events and events not so personal to me. This event company has been providing myself, family and close friends with top notch quality in services, value and a unique approach to event planning and hosting for some time! I was able to be very specific from color of d茅cor, must haves in terms of bakery (out of town), and websites of personalized items that I'd been saving via Pinterest! They nailed it! So much so, that it was actually more of a surprise to me, which made the event that much more special. I didn't have to lift a finger, answer a phone call after the first consultation or anything! After the initial consultation, I was just told what time to show up and all was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Leigh 路 Married on 08/13/2016

My daughter鈥檚 wedding was 鈥渓ast minute鈥 by most standards 鈥 we didn鈥檛 begin much of the planning until about 5 months prior to the ceremony. After speaking with numerous wedding coordinators, we selected MJ Weddings and Events and were so pleased with the results! Megan Sheckles did an excellent job helping my daughter achieve her 鈥減erfect day鈥, and still managed to keep our budget in mind (my husband and I paid for the wedding). MJ Weddings and Events engaged quality vendors who provided excellent service for a large outdoor wedding and reception on a hot August afternoon. The floral arrangements, d茅cor, catering, etc. came together for a beautiful evening at My Old Kentucky Home State Park. My daughter and son-in-law were so happy with how everything turned out, and our family and friends enjoyed a wonderful celebration thanks to the MJ Weddings and Events team!

Sent on 11/12/2016