MJ Photography Reviews

3 | Port Hadlock, WA

3 Reviews for MJ Photography

• Ailina

Ailina · Married on 06/30/2018

Melissa was the best decision we could have made for our little courthouse wedding. She was very responsive and helpful in communication leading up to the wedding and even provided recommendations since we were coming from out of town. On the wedding day, she was truly a professional with her prompt timing, expert eye, and thoughtful guidance which gave the most beautiful outcome of photographs for a family who is a little uncomfortable in front of the camera. Melissa is a dream and the sweetest person you will ever meet. Can't thank her enough.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Scott · Married on 06/24/2017

My baby girl got married this summer and of all the details to forget, we forgot a photographer! Melissa not only agreed to squeeze us in on three days notice, she also made the time to meet with my daughter before hand at the wedding location to make sure she fully understood what her vision was. Not only did she make sure she understood, she nailed it. While I certainly would not follow our timing, working with MJ Photography is possibly the best last minute decision we have made, and great decision in general. Every photo captured the love and beauty of the day. Could not have asked for anything more, or better.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary this week and every time I look at the photos that Melissa captured from our wedding day I am taken right back. We eloped in the Cascade Mountains, with just a handful a friends and even in such an intimate setting we hardly noticed that Melissa was snapping away collecting our memories. Nothing felt posed or forced, she truly documents the moments as they happen in the most authentic way possible. In addition to her beautiful photos that we will treasure forever, she is just a great person to be around. She is fun and kind, and not at all overbearing, trust me she is the kind of person that you want by your side on your wedding day. Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 06/21/2016