Mix Style Entertainment - DJs, Lighting, & More Reviews

1 User photo

• Jordan

Jordan Safin · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Party Master.

After I booked our venue and had a date - Bill Bara was my first booked vendor. He did not disappoint. 10/10 would recommend over and over again. He was very high energy, passionate, fun and his LED Mask was a big hit. He kept the party going all night long - his mixing of music and transitions were spot on. Everyone was raving about him all night and he is still what everyone is bringing out days later after our wedding. He was so easy to work with and his web portal was easy to use and customize. High quality sound and entertainment. I would recommend Bill over and over again. He is unlike any other DJ out there - he is a must book, and if you don't book him you are doing it wrong.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen Etz · Married on 11/01/2019

First Vendor I Booked!

When my husband and I first got engaged, we knew we wanted to hire a DJ right away to ensure that our music was perfect. I asked for a recommendation from a good friend who DJs professionally. He recommended Bill and reminded me that he used to DJ at Matrix Nightclub. To have a DJ at your wedding that used to pack clubs makes perfect sense. DJ Bill Bara is unlike any other wedding DJ you've ever seen. Bill is great to work with because he is very organized and listens carefully to your vision. He was able to easily understand what we wanted for our day and execute it for the wedding. All of my guests asked me who he was and commented on the awesome job he did. At the last minute, I realized I needed mics for my outdoor ceremony at another venue. Without hesitation, Bill took on this task. He also provided lighting for my wedding that looked great. If you want your dance floor packed all night, book DJ Bill today!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Denalyn

Denalyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Kept the Party Going All Night

This will be the easiest 5 star review I will ever do. We booked Bill for our wedding in September and he was absolutely incredible. From the moment we booked until the night of the wedding he made every part of the wedding experience easy and fantastic. He was incredibly helpful when we were at our most stressed in getting everything from the names and introductions to the songs we wanted to play. He played every song that we had requested while keeping the energy as high as possible. It was actually difficult to find time to leave the dance floor. Bill also went above and beyond by playing until the venue was ready to get us out of there. It was truly a pleasure to have Bill be our DJ at our wedding and we would highly suggest that he be your first pick when trying to find a DJ.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Kinley

Kinley Semple · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Money You Will Spend... Ever.

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things DJ Bill Bara. We hired Bill to DJ our wedding this past weekend and he was THE life of the party! We have heard soooo much positive feedback from our guests about Bill and so many people have asked where I found him. I would refer him to anyone who wants to have an outrageously fun wedding. Bill set the tone for our reception from the second he met our bridal party. They absolutely loved him. Each of them were able to custom pick their own song for their entrance into the reception and it was the coolest thing I've seen for a wedding entrance. Bill helped us plan the agenda for our whole reception, and timed everything perfectly. He even announced my grandparents' wedding anniversary! The best part was that from the second the music started our dance floor was packed. I've been to so many weddings where it takes 20 minutes just for people to warm up to the dance floor, and our dance floor never once cleared from the very first song until the last. Bill is able to blend one song into the next seamlessly so that the party never stops, and everyone was anxious to see what he was going to play next. I wish that we could do it all over again! I plan on recommending DJ Bill Bara to every bride in my life! Amazing job!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Dana Wardlow · Married on 07/12/2019

Surround yourself with the best

On my wedding day, I had to good fortune and blessings to be in the great care of talented caring vendors. Bill Bara is one of those special people that brings humor, skill, knowledge and professionalism that quickly put you at ease. Bill has a level of kindness and confidence that lets you know not to worry. I’ve planned trade shows, annual meetings, international forums and now my own wedding. Bill is a wonderful DJ and it was great to work with him.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Newell · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and Accommodating!

I knew from day 1 Bill Bara would be my wedding DJ! I first saw him at my brother's wedding and it was the best wedding I have ever been to. I didn't care about the price, because a good DJ can make or break your wedding! From Day 1 Bill was beyond accommodating. Everything is done electronic to the point where you could make your own playlist down to the last song... but who wants to do that? Bill met with us just before the wedding and we finalized all of the details and our requests. When we didn't know a good song for a specific part of the night, he had tons of suggestions. I by far had the best wedding ever and it wouldn't have been possible without DJ Bill Bara!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Powell · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ Experience!

I cannot say enough about Bill Bara as our DJ. He created a perfect mix of dance club with class. Because he is still out there in the clubs he knows how to read a crowd and keep a dance floor packed. There was only about 30 seconds where I noticed anyone sit down from the dance floor, and he somehow spun right out of that song so quickly and smoothly that everyone was right back on the dance floor. He put together a speaker loaded with music for out cocktail hours which was in a separate room. Then he stayed a full hour late and no one left the dance floor! The reception was supposed to end at 11PM but the captain of our venue staff told us the DJ could continue to play because everyone was still dancing. At 11:45PM the captain told me he never expected us to continue to party for so long, and he was going to have to ask the DJ to stop so they'd have enough time to prepare the room for the 8am brunch event they had the next morning! (and there was no alcohol being served after 11pm!) On top of that, Bill and Denise are so easy and fun to work with. They are so excited to work with their couples and really enjoy what they do. They are responsive and professional. Bill even accommodated last-second changes to our bridal party introductions because they wanted to surprise us! Choosing Bill Bara as our DJ was hands down the best decision we made in our entire planning process.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Aubrey Minson · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend!

By far the best wedding DJ I have experienced! Countless guests have said truthfully that it was the best wedding they have been to, and Bill played a huge part in that. It was the most consistently packed dance floor I have seen at a wedding ever, of all ages. Our legs were cramped up the next day from dancing :-) He also made sure all of the formalities at the event ran smoothly, do not discount the value of that. Bill also really seemed to have fun, he was engaged with the crowd, and people took notice to that. It was a perfect night, can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Valor · Married on 01/06/2019

Best Part of Our Wedding!

Bill ensured the dance floor was packed the entire night! Even though I'm partial to my own wedding, he was by far the best wedding dj. Guests continued to compliment us all night long. Our reception should have ended at 11, but our venue didn't care, and it was midnight before we even knew it! Bill is so easy to work with, and really pays attention to what you want. He played all of our "must play" songs, as well as skipped the few songs that we definitely did not want to hear. Bill is fun, young and engaged, but very professional and organized, and knows how to play songs for the entire crowd. Everyone from younger cousins to grandparents were loving him! If you want to guarantee a night your guests will never forget, definitely book DJ Bill Bara!

Sent on 10/31/2019