Misty Photographer Reviews

49 | Rocklin, CA

49 Reviews for Misty Photographer

Jordan · Married on 10/20/2014

Great Guy, Rob was always there when we needed him, he was there for every great moment and helped us forever remember this day. I can't even express how professional, nice, and affordable he was. To top everything off he carefully gave us nothing but great quality and edited photos that will be with us always.

Sent on 11/02/2014

shane · event on: 10/17/2014

Professional, friendly, and an excellent quality of service. I would highly recommend to friends and will use their service again.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4620101 · 2+ years ago

By far the best photographer I have had the pleasure of hiring. From the first call he was nothing but professional and courteous. He always got back to me amazingly fast and was flexible with changes we had to make to our plan. If I had to do it all over again I would hire him every time.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Easy Going and all around AWESOME!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Tamara · Married on 08/16/2014

Rob was awesome to work with. He was flexible when we needed to reschedule our engagement shoots due to work schedule. He also worked with me to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted. He was also really efficient when we were doing pictures for the family and we were partying a lot faster then other wedding photographers I have seen.

Sent on 11/07/2014

kaila · Married on 08/15/2014

We loved rob as our engagement and weddding photographer. Highly recommended from friends and we see why. Love him and will probably use him again for maternity pictures one day :)

Sent on 01/01/2015
  • User4528835 · event on: 07/28/2014

He was very willing to take time to work with me and used many of my wishes, but also had some great ideas of his own that we were able to implement.

Sent on 11/05/2014

brooklyn · Married on 06/07/2014

Rob and his assistant were awesome. They were fun polite and got all the shots they needed. I loved how they handled the bridal party and family pictures. They were nice but firm and efficient. I've been to wesdings befoee where the bridal party is drunk and all over the place, but he had all the group done in like 15-20 minutes and I was calm since they were all done.

We loved our romantics and my hubby and I are not very comfortable in front of a camera and he helped us overcome that by making us really comfortable ans working with us.

We are also glad he included the engagement session free in his package, I think that definately helped us to get more comfortable since we could see his way of working before the wedding. We used the pictures from that session to do our save the dates and our invites. Also the cards he handed out to all our guests were a great idea. Everyone got a picture of us and they got to see our pictures at their own convenience.

All in all, I loves my wedding pictures and would gladly reccomend him to every bride getting married. Well worthy the money. :)

Sent on 11/13/2014

Shane · Married on 05/11/2014

Rob was awesome all around. He gave us a great deal and hooked us up with a free engagement session and a save the date photo shoot. Totally did a great job with the wedding pictures and everyone loved him doing group shots. We couldn't be happier. Glad we went with him over the other guy we were considering who our friend chose and still hasn't gotten their pictures to them and it's been 6 months! Rob had ours in a couple weeks!

Sent on 12/12/2014

D and K · Married on 03/09/2014

Both of our photographers were great. They were nice worked with us through the entire planning process and also had lots of helpful advice to make our day perfect we loved our pictures both our engagement and our wedding pictures we used our engagement shots for our save the date and rob didn't even charge us to use them unlike another photographer that wanted to license his "art" to us to use for our save the dates Rob was fun to work with and really good at making us relax and pose naturally I would definately recommend him to all perspective brides. The only bad thing I would say is his blog is kinda bleh and he looks like he barely has any blog posts and like he doesn't have any weddings on their but he is just horrible at blogging I guess since his quality is definately a lot better. I was kinda hoping we would show up on the blog but that didn't happen. Maybe this review will help him get on that :)

Sent on 12/21/2014

Robby has the character of someone with whom I would trust my life with. He was always there when we needed him and he always got the shots that captured the emotion of the day! Not sure how he was able to be in so many places at once! Wouldn't trust anyone else with such a special day!

Mallory · Married on 09/28/2013

I loved all my pictures and the moments that were captured. Best day of my life and I have it all in photographs!

Sent on 12/04/2013

John · Married on 09/08/2013

Was very happy with the pictures my wife and I recieved from Rob. We got him on a recommendation and im glad we used him. he was professional and knew what he was doing.Treated out guests well and we got a lot of compliments on him and his assistant photographer. she was a sweetheart. And my wife felt very comfortable with both of them, which is rare since she is a very photogenic person. The free engagement photoshoot was nice too. it really gave us a chance to get to know Rob and he was fun to work with.
    -John A.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2013

I keep seeing all these short reviews, and I dont know how that is all they have to say about him. I love working with Rob, he was great to have at our wedding and got a ton of great and unique shots that we didn't even think of. I had a pinterest with the type of pictures that I was hoping to catch and he did his best to get most of them, some of them i knew I was not gonna be able to do cause we didn't have the appropriate props or location, but he was very flexible and the shots turned out AMAZINGLY!

I would definately recommend Him because he loves what he does and its evident. His personality is so full of life and he is so energetic. We were working on a bit of a tighter budget due to a recent death in the family, and he worked with us to make sure we got professional coverage that fit in our budget, and he didn't take anything out of the package. Our guests loved him, and I am definately going to be recommending him to my friends.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Rob did a great job with our wedding and went out of his way to ensure we captured every great moment!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Nathan · event on: 07/15/2013

The pictures were great. Very good at what he does! I would recommend him!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Beautiful and elegant photos, Rob was amazing and made us feel comfortable and made our day great

Sent on 11/21/2013

Josie · Married on 03/23/2013

Rob was such a great photographer for our wedding! When we recived the pictures my husband and I were both in love with all the pictures! I highly recommend him! You never have to ask him to take a certain picture he's always one step a head of the game!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Vanessa · Married on 11/02/2011

Rob did an amazing job photographing our wedding! He made sure to capture all the special moments that were important to us. I will be using him again to do a newborn photo shoot with our daughter that was just born.

Sent on 11/10/2013
  • F

Faye · Married on 06/19/2011

Rob did an awesome job. I don't like my picture taken but he made me feel real comfortable. I have many great shots of my wedding, great memories of that day. Pictures that I wouldn't even have thought of. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Julia · Married on 12/19/2010

I would recommend Robby to any future engaged couples,he is an amazing photographer and a great person to work with . He is dedicated and talented and the end result was awesome.

Daniel · event on: 03/10/2016

All around outstanding service

Sent on 01/12/2017

Erica · Married on 02/22/2013

We loved how all of our pictures came out! The photos and digital album is a great way to remember and show off our special day.I couldn't be happier with them or Rob; I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • User7144039 · event on: 07/30/2016

We really like working with Rob at Misty Photographer! Not only is he a great photographer but he's a great guy to work with!

Sent on 08/29/2016