Mistwood Golf Club Reviews

Mistwood Golf Club 6
Mistwood Golf Club 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

More beautiful than I could have imagined!!

Having my wedding at Mistwood was the best decision we could have made in our planning. The venue is GORGEOUS, and the views looking out of their banquet room are so picturesque and beautiful, it made us feel like we were getting married in a fairytale. The food at Mistwood is amazing and so delicious, and Becky (our wedding coordinator) was so helpful and nice! She thought of everything, even the tiny details that a bride could easily forget in the chaos of planning. Their prices are very very reasonable, and the whole venue was recently remodeled. They gave us the wedding of our dreams, and all our guests remarked about how much they loved the venue and how beautiful it was. I cannot recommend Mistwood enough. They even give you an anniversary dinner one year after you're married, and many times leading up to the wedding, we've gone their to eat or make a payment and they've given us a complimentary dessert or champagne toast. They take pride in the presentation of their food and the happiness of their guests, and it was truly an amazing experience to get married there!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mistwood Golf Club's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for all of the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Nick, you are such a wonderful couple and your love shined throughout the entire day. I wish you both all the best on this new adventure of husband and wife! We hope to see you soon :)

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

Becky was wonderful! She was helpful throughout the whole planning process and extremely patient with us as we took see time to figure out all of our day-of details.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Mistwood Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Chelsea! Best wishes to both you and Jeremy on your new adventure as husband and wife. We hope to see you soon!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding was November 18, 2017 and we used Mistwood for our reception venue. We worked with Diane Cook who was phenomenal! She was always very responsive to e-mails and phone calls! I honestly could not have asked for a better contact person to help plan our reception! Diane helped us plan our décor set up, hors-d'oeuvres, meal, and even gave us recommendations for florists and DJs. All of the staff at Mistwood we encounted, even before our reception, always had smiles on their faces and were so accommodating. The servers we had at our reception were the best servers I have ever had! Planning and having our reception at Mistwood was so much fun! The venue is one of a kind, and so are all of the staff! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Mistwood Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Ashley!! We try to have fun at Mistwood and make things easy for our couples!!! You had a beautiful wedding and we really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

We fell in love with Mistwood the moment we drove up to the building. We loved it so much we picked our wedding date to fit into Mistwood's jam-packed schedule. We worked with Becky and she was amazing. She was very attentive and understanding of our needs. The venue is beautiful and the staff is extremely courteous. The scenery made for beautiful pictures and our guests loved the ambiance and the food. Overall, it was above and beyond an excellent experience. We absolutely loved it.

A side note, which I don't think is reflective on Mistwood at all, if you are getting married during golf season, be ready for golfers to walk in the way of your pictures or yell things at you and your bridal party while you're walking by or taking pictures. A bit of an annoyance which I'm sure occurs on every golf course, but again, not reflective on Mistwood, just a general observation and word of caution to people who may not like that.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Mistwood Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words Caitlin! You and Sean made wedding planning so much fun and I couldn’t be happier for the two of you! Enjoy this new chapter together and we hope to see you back at Mistwood very soon :)

Mary Fran · Married on 10/28/2017

I don't have a bad thing to say about Mistwood. My husband proposed to me at the golf course and from that point on Mistwood was nothing but accommodating. We decided to get married there and the process was so easy. Becky Edwards was our point person and she was so easy to work with. Becky was like having a personal wedding planner. Our wedding was last weekend and all of our guest raved about the food and how beautiful the v
    enue was. We even had our rehearsal dinner in the performance center. Cant say enough good things about Mistwood and its staff!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Mistwood Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Mary Fran! You and John were so much fun to work with and we couldn't be happier for your family. The fact that you got engaged on the course and ending up having your wedding here makes the perfect love story! Come back and see us soon!

Deborah · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely a magical place. Service and staff was beyond any expectations. Guest loved the ambiance.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Mistwood Golf Club 12
    Mistwood Golf Club 13
    Mistwood Golf Club 14

Mistwood Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Debbie for the kind words! Congrats again to Taylor, Tony and both of your families....we wish you all the best of luck on this new adventure!! We hope to see you around Mistwood very soon.

Gina · Married on 10/15/2016

Mistwood Golf Club was the perfect place to have my wedding reception. Diane was so helpful and accommodating throughout my entire planning process. She made it very easy and stress-free when it came to getting everything done! She was amazing. Diane & her entire staff took such good care of our guests throughout the entire day. Everyone at the reception was complimenting on how beautiful everything looked and how perfect the location, food & drinks were. For dinner, we started out with the chef's homemade pasta marinara followed by vegetable risotto or saffron chicken with polenta & asparagus. It was so delicious! Even the flower girl ate her veggies! We had a pretty decent sized guest list (195 people) and the great thing about Mistwood was that people were able to spread out and enjoy the space all night. The weather was perfect so it was very nice to have the cocktail room open to the outdoor veranda, as well as the patio area connected to the reception hall. The dance floor was always full, which was awesome. The bridesmaids and I had our own bridal suite at the venue which we took advantage of when we needed to freshen up and to store our bags. When I originally looked at this place, it was still under construction so I was hesitant to book based on drawings and my imagination. However, it turned out to be the most beautiful venue I could have imagined for my wedding day and I highly recommend this place to everyone! I'm so sad that the day is over already, but you should definitely call Diane and book at Mistwood. :)

Sent on 10/25/2016

Mistwood Golf Club's reply:

I am so glad to hear how happy you were with everything! You were a pleasure to work with and I hope that we will see you at Mistwood frequently!!

This was our second event at Mistwood. Had my daughters bridal shower 2 years ago and recently had her baby shower. The food, venue and staff are with out a doubt the best!

Teresa · Married on 01/16/2016

The Venue is beautiful! We had great service and the communication between me and the planner were awesome. They fulfilled my every need and beyond.
    I would recommend the Venue to all I know.
    Thank you once again for making this experience a memorable one!

We held our Annual Corporate Christmas Party at Mistwood Golf Club. The venue is absolutely exquisite and the food was fabulous! Working with the team was easy and they accommodated every request we made. I would recommend this venue to any friend in a heartbeat!

JIM · event on: 05/03/2016

If you are looking for a special experience and a great value for the money, look no further. Food and service was great!

Livio · event on: 12/09/2015

The Staff at Mistwood was excellent. They took care of our guests with professionalism and personality. We would recommend this venue for anyone who is looking for a beautiful setting and fantastic people.

• User6417376 · event on: 01/20/2016

I held a company dinner for approximately 60 people in the Great Hall. The room and the entire facility is beautiful! The service staff was very attentive to our needs. The food was excellent! It was a wonderful event and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.