Mississippi National Golf Links Reviews

Red Wing, MN
Rating 4.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Holly Married on 07/07/2012
    I had actually worked with 2 different event coordinators from start to finish of the wedding planning (both of whom still worked there by the wedding day), and they were fantastic! One was better at responding promptly to e-mails than the other, but they were both very dependable and reliable.

The venue is so pretty in the summer. I gambled and went for an outside ceremony under the pavilion & used the reception hall & patio for dance. For July, we really lucked out on the weather. Many guests commented on how beautiful the wedding was, and the great choice of food (Italian buffet). So easy to work with and definitely good for the budget.
    Morgan Married on 09/02/2017
    The staff was fantastic on the day of, so accommodating and making sure I felt wonderful and everything was the way I wanted!
  • User2574729 2+ years ago
    I planned my wedding from Phoenix, so communication was key when choosing a venue. I worked with one coordinator for the majority of the planning and she was really quick on returning emails or phone calls. They were able to incorporate all my design ideas and were flexible with menu choices. Additionally, they were able to provide a Korean soup traditionally served at weddings - I gave them the recipe and they were willing to try it! It was wonderful. The venue was beautiful - even on a chilly October day, we held our ceremony in the pavilion and it was great. The only negative was about two weeks before the wedding, I was submitting my final numbers, etc. and wasn't hearing back from the coordinator. (Not comforting for a bride 2000 miles away!) I'm not sure the circumstances, but a new coordinator was hired. She did her best to come up to speed with everything, and it all went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend MNGL for a wedding!
    Laurel Married on 08/04/2007
    Great location, beautiful location but the company is not run very well... at least the event coordinating aspect of it. I went through three different event coordinators with them and had to explain what I wanted three different times. they did not follow the instructions we gave them very well and were not as flexible as i needed.