Mission Hills Club Reviews

44 Reviews for Mission Hills Club

1 User photo

• Pamela

Pamela Little · Getting married on 06/19/2021

My experience with Suzanne from Mission Hills was absolutely wonderful!

Suzanne was thorough in her efforts to ensure that we saw all the benefits that Mission Hills had to offer. Our family is very pleased with the planning assistance provided here! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Rose

Rose Dumlao · Married on 04/11/2020

excellent service and venue for our 45th wedding anniversary celebration.

We are truly proud of our venue selection and most of our guests were so impressed by the excellent way the ceremon was done at a separate lac from the reception area. Two of my young visitors are already planning to do their planned weddings at this venue.The people like Kristen,Suzzane and Victor are so accomodatng with our requests.For now , we are thinking of doing our 50th anniversary at this same venue.Thank you so much for a job well done.

• April

April · Married on 02/29/2020

Winter Wonderland Wedding

Mission Hills is a beautiful venue. I had a winter wedding at the hall and I was able to decorate to my desire. Everyone that was invited told us the food was wonderful and the banana’s foster was entertaining and delicious. I want to thank all of the servers that worked that night. They all helped us get everything cleaned up at the end of the night and brought items to our cars. Thank you Mission Hills for a day that I will never forget.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Jamie Silver · Married on 11/10/2019

Exceeded expectations!!!

We had our wedding at Mission Hills on 11/10/19 and it was absolutely beautiful. Suzanne was professional and personable and helped us every step of the way to make our day beautiful. They were flexible and worked with us to make our vision possible. On the wedding day everything was coordinated and taken care of and we were able to enjoy our day stress free. We received several compliments from our guests on how beautiful it was and how delicious the food was! I highly recommend having any event at Mission Hills!

Lindsay Czyz · Married on 10/05/2019

Best food!!

Our wedding day was perfect, thanks to the help of Monica and Mission Hills. Everything about Mission Hills is perfect! The food is by far the best you will ever have at a wedding. Our guests did not stop talking about how amazing it was. Everything ran smoothly and quickly so we were able to dance all night! From the bridal room, to the billiards for the groomsmen, to the fireplace, to the beautiful chairs that you don't have to pay extra for-- every single detail at MH is beautiful and well thought out! I would recommend MH to everyone!

• Tom

Tom Mahoney · Married on 08/12/2019

Extraordinary Evening

We recently held a dinner party for 80 at the Mission Hills Country Club. I've received many compliments for the food and the service. Suzanne Gheradini helped tremendously in the planning and was present at the event to make sure everything went as planned. The event was perfectly staffed so there was no waiting for cocktails at the bar or for extra coffee at the end of dinner. Dinner was delicious and served graciously and on time. Suzanne followed through on everything that was promised and was key to the success of our event.

Sent on 01/17/2020

Bettina Heller · Married on 04/12/2019

Terrific experience from start to finish!

Amazingly flexible and responsible during event planning phase and the event itself was one of our best company holiday parties ever! Also want to add how great the team at Mission Hills is to work with and the food....out of this world! Highly recommend the beautiful venue.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I had our wedding here May 2018. It was absolutely perfect! It is a naturally beautiful venue. They were very accommodating to us and made us feel special. They really worked with us to find a package to fit within our budget. They went above and beyond. The staff is all wonderful, especially Suzanne, who was so sweet and helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. The food is Delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the wedding was and how great the food was. I absolutely love this place and it was just perfect for us!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Anne · Married on 06/17/2017

I attended a family wedding here and was so impressed!! The venue was so pretty and the views of the grounds from the room were stunning. We were able to take family photos on the grounds which are so beautiful. The food was amazing and our servers were outstanding. I cannot say enough about how wonderful everything was for this very special day. The staff did everything to make sure it was a memorable day for all of us.

Sent on 10/17/2017

George · Married on 07/30/2016

We had such an amazing time. It's a great space with wide open windows. Guests loved the food and the staff (Kelly & crew) were super amazing and accommodating. Everyone was very flexible and helpful and really made our wedding perfect. Also the food was awesome!

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Steph&Mike

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

I had my dream wedding here at Mission Hills Country Club. This was actually the first venue we visited when we started wedding planning (found venue on Wedding Wire). We went to see a few other venues but nothing compared to MHCC. We went back and quickly booked our date. Our initial coordinator, Mary Ellen was wonderful and a big part of why we chose the venue.. she was very informative, helpful and responsive.. We were worried when she left but felt just as taken cared of by Kelly and Suzanne. They made an amazing team!! Every wish we had for our wedding was fulfilled. Every detail was tended to... we never felt like we were just another wedding, they truly made us feel special.. They were patient with us and every one of our changes... On our big day, their goal was to make sure we (I) didn't have to worry about a thing... Suzanne was there the day of and made sure everything ran smoothly.. She made sure everything was set up as we asked, the vendors were all in place and on time... She checked in with us often throughout the night to make sure everything was to our liking. We didn't need a day of coordinator, they took care of everything, even things we didn't think about. Our guests are still raving about our wedding, the ceremony we had outside on the terrace, the cocktail hour, dinner (THE FOOD!!!), the dancing... Everyone said how beautiful the venue was... we took our pro pictures out on the greens... at the gazebo, on the bridge over the pond, near the pond, the willow trees... I can't wait to see them, no doubt they'll be beautiful with the backdrop we had... I can't thank the venue enough for all they did for us... My wedding turned out to be the most magical day of my life...

Sent on 06/30/2016

bridgette · Married on 06/11/2016

The staff was wonderful. When our first coordinator left we were worried, but then pleasantly surprised by how friendly, accommodating and detail oriented Kelly was. Suzanne did the most amazing job the night of our wedding. Everything was coordinated and ran smoothly. Suzanne even brought over more champagne and checked on us multiple times. Victor the head server was so sweet. He put a cooler in the bridal suit because it was hot. Everything was organized and just as we hoped. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was awesome! I am really picky and I cannot think of anything I would change or anything that could have been better. Thank you Mission Hills we had an amazing wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Leah · Married on 04/30/2016

This was our perfect venue for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for a large and open layout with high ceilings and many windows. Mission Hills really hit the mark! The grounds were beautiful for photos (even in the rain) and we were taken care of very well. Kelly worked so hard with us even though she came on board later in our planning. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with all decisions made. We highly recommend Mission Hills!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • User6244770 · event on: 01/19/2016

Mary Ellen made sure all of our corporate event needs were met. Be sure to host your event at the Mission Hill Country Club!!!

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • User6053131 · event on: 12/13/2015

The service was outstanding very professional we really enjoy the party.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Michelle · event on: 12/09/2015

Mission Hills did it again! We had our End of Year work event at Mission Hills in 2014, and we were so pleased and impressed by the venue and the Event Coordinators, Mary Ellen and Joann, that we decided to hold the event at their location, again in 2015.
    We were all blown away by the food! I was able to create a menu with the help of Mary Ellen, that fit my budget, and impressed everyone with a plate in front of them. I believe we had a full 6 courses, from soup to dessert, everything was delicious.
    Our actual meeting went off without a hitch, perfect A/V and sound - no issues anywhere, and staff were standing by to make sure our food started coming out after our Awards Ceremony completed.
    The attention to detail and attentiveness of all the staff is just stellar. I have already referred some of my business partners to the venue, and hope we'll be able to do another golf outing again this year!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Nelida · Married on 11/21/2015

Food was great, venue was fabulous, overall presentation was elegant.
    Mary Ellen Powers, the Mission Hills Country Club representative, left no stone
    unturned in making sure that we got what we wanted, and more. I would surely
    recommend this place to my friends and relatives.

Sent on 11/24/2015

RONNIE · event on: 11/01/2015

Being in the restaurant/ catering business and also coming from a family that entertains a lot. Mission Hills country club in Northbrook was outstanding!!!! The food, service, and the view of the golf course was an "A+" A special thanks to Mary Ellen and Joann, for being so accommodating. It was a pleasure doing business with you and you will see me with future family functions.
    Ronnie

Sent on 11/05/2015

annette · Married on 10/24/2015

We could not have been more pleased. Mission Hills looked beautiful and delivered everything we had been looking for when selecting a wedding reception venue for our daughter 's wedding.

What a wonderful job this staff did for us starting with Mary Ellen and Joann straight through to wait staff and bartenders. We are still hearing compliments from our guests who were happy and impressed from stepping in to the champagne service then on to cocktails , dinner and cake service.

You could never go wrong !!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Sheila · Married on 10/24/2015

Mary Ellen and Joanne are amazing to work with! They are very prompt with everything and display their professionalism thoroughly. I would recommend Mission Hills and plan on using them again if I ever need to. My husband and I couldn't have asked for better service for our special day. Mary Ellen and Joanne went over and beyond to ensure our wedding was everything we had asked and dreamed for. Thanks ladies for making it a wonderful experience and a beautiful venue for our wedding night!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

This place was amazing along with the staff!! They made the wedding day possible! The food was fantastic! I am super happy with their service. We had our party of 300 people and it was movable there was a lot of space left. Temperature inside the venue was great. I literally can't complain of any huge things. Happy to have had our wedding there!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Dede · Married on 09/26/2015

When I originally booked with Mission Hills to hold my wedding and reception I was hesitant because communication didn't seem to be very important. Then in December I got an email from Mary Ellen explaining how she was my new event planner and it was one of the best emails I had gotten. Mary Ellen, Suzanne, and Joann were all professional, courteous and wonderful. They were always there to answer any and all questions or concerns I had. They went out of their way to make sure that my wedding was perfect and everything went off without a hitch. The food was delicious and everyone had a wonderful time. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Peter · Married on 09/20/2015

The team at Mission Hills Golf Club were exceptional. We worked Mary Ellen, who was able to work with us on every detail to make our day wonderful. She was very prompt to respond to us when we had any questions and concerns. Her flexibility to work with my hectic schedule allowed to stay connected and on the big day, everything went off without a hitch.
    Our quests really enjoyed the venue. We used the Copper Room which was perfect for our little wedding for 50 quests. The food and setting were great.
    This is definitely a place that I would recommend to someone, as I don't do these too often.
    Good Luck!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Anna · event on: 07/24/2015

An absolute pleasure to work with! Great friendly staff!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015