117 Reviews for Mission Dance

Ceremony (14)
Liability Insurance (10)
Sample Music (9)
117 Mission Dance Reviews

I cannot write enough good things about this band! We had Mission Dance as our band at our wedding reception in Atlantic City. They were phenomenal. Our wedding was three weeks ago and guests are still telling me how awesome the band was! Not only are they incredibly talented, but also they are so easy to work with. Lee is fun, easy going, and highly accessible - which are three traits every bride desires in her vendors! I highly recommend Mission Dance as your wedding band - you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband Ben and I had Mission Dance perform at our wedding on November 10th...and what a perfect choice we made! Our guests had the best time and are still talking about Lee and his band members. One of the band members even let my little nephew help him play the drums! They were so attentive to detail and learned songs for me that they did not know. They took requests from our guest and truly helped bring two families together. We cannot thank Mission Dance enough for making our wedding so amazing! We highly recommend them to anyone! You will not be disappointed!
-Leann and Ben Paranzino

Profile Picture Leann, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I were married October 14th and booked Mission Dance for our wedding, and what a great choice we made! Lee was so easy to work with and always made sure all of our wants and desires were #1. Originally we booked the 8 piece band but last minute Mission Dance was able to accommodate our wish for the 10 piece band and we are so grateful for their effort to make everything perfect. The band has a ton of songs they perform and took all of our requests but also were willing to learn new songs just for us! Overall, they are a great choice for any wedding and our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing our band was. The dance floor was PACKED alllllll night & requested encores! Thanks Mission Dance!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Our wedding was this past Sunday and EVERYONE was raving about how great the band was. We saw Mission Dance at a bridal expo at the College of Staten Island in Jan of 2016 and we were instantly sold. The energy and sound of a live band are completely different than that of a DJ. If you are hesitant about a live band for your wedding, don't be!

We were concerned about the band not being able to play Spanish music for our guests but Lee was so accommodating and made sure it happened. The price was right considering we had the 10 piece arrangement and they were absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Profile Picture Jeanna, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This past Friday, Lee and the members of Mission Dance gave us the best wedding music we could have asked for. The dance floor was never empty, and all of guests raved about the quality of their performances and their professionalism. Since day 1, it was a pleasure working with Lee who really took the time to get to know us as a couple. From start to finish it was such a pleasure, and we could not be more happy with how our evening turned out. Easily the best decision we made. Look forward to hearing you guys play again soon! Jenn & Mike

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great Band Rocked it all night long

Profile Picture Liz, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our guests cannot stop telling us how much fun they had at our wedding, we would love to take the credit for that but really it was all Mission Dance! They kept everyone up and dancing all night long! Lee kept the reception moving along as well when it come to traditional aspects. We also had them perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour which made those piece even more special! We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Our wedding was nearly two months ago and people are still talking about Mission Dance! The band played for my cousin's wedding and I knew I had to book them for my wedding (and at the time, I wasn't even engaged). Andy was super accommodating and extremely easy to work with. We met with him multiple times to go over the fine details of our wedding and our song requests. They have an extensive list of songs they know, across different decades and genres. If there is a song that you want played and they don't know it, they will learn it! The band didn't know our wedding song, so they learned it and it sounded AMAZING. With that said, our dance floor was packed all night. Multiple people have told me that Mission Dance is the best wedding band they've ever seen. Some of my friends and relatives who never dance were up and having a blast!

Some highlights:
-We had two band members play the sax and keyboard during our cocktail hour.
-During dinner, they sang classical opera and ballads and it was truly breathtaking. I had goosebumps as they were performing, it was absolutely beautiful.
-I had requested that my brother come up and sing a Bruce song at the end of the night with the band, and they were more than happy to let him on the stage.

Thank you Andy, Lee and the rest of Mission Dance! You guys rock!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Cannot even begin to express how fantastic Mission Dance is. They made my wedding absolutely incredible and if i could rate them 10000 stars I would! Highly recommend them as you will be blown away! Every single guest came up to me at the wedding to express how amazing they were, and not one person was sitting down the entire night. Wish I could rewind the night over again to hear them!! Thank you SO MUCH.

Profile Picture kristine, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Our wedding would not have been the same without Mission Dance! From the second we booked them 15 months ago, we new our dance floor would be packed! We had so many of our friends and family complimenting how amazing they were at our wedding! They are so extremely talented playing everything from Beach Boys, to Bruce, ballads, and Beyonce! They appeal to every generation which was perfect for our wedding crowd. As the bride and groom, we could not get off the dance floor! While originally planning the songs and entrances with Lee, we told him that we loved to dance and we wanted to spend most of the night on the dance floor with our guests. We did just that. Mission Dance did not disappoint and I have a feeling they will be getting some new clients from our wedding! Thanks for everything, you were all phenomenal!

Profile Picture Brittany , 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

My Daughter's wedding was last Saturday (6.10.17), and I absolutely HAD to write a review for this amazingly talented band! Lee and the band kept the party going the entire night! We received so many comments from our guests how they had never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed with happy dancing people (including both sets of parents) for the entire length of the reception! This band ROCKS! Whatever your taste in music..they can play and sing it! FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC! It is apparent that they love what they do..and actually care about you, and if you're enjoying yourself! Just a group of really nice people! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making our Daughter and Son-in-Law's wedding reception so wonderful! We appreciate all of you! Cheers and best to you always!

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Mission Dance is incredible! Our wedding reception would not have been the same without this band! All of our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding. They played all the songs that we wanted and more! We are so glad we chose this band! I would recommend this company to any bride!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Mission Dance was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Our venue recommended them as the best 'powerhouse dance band' and they certainly did not disappoint! Lee was incredible to work with, so personable, catered to all our requests, and had his band put on an unforgettable show. Within the first five minutes of our reception, Mission Dance had every single person at our wedding on the dance floor (to the point that our first course was delayed coming out since no one was at their seats!). The beautiful ballads during our entree course were amazing. All the musicians were so professional and BEYOND TALENTED. We had so much fun! Book them early!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mission Dance was phenomenal!! They had all my guests on the dance floor and dancing all night long! They are truly amazing and I would recommend them to all my friends and family. I received so many compliments on my band and still do even months after the wedding. I have many engaged friends who I will be passing their number on to them! Was very impressed with how well organized the band was and how professional they were the whole time. They have a very impressive and vas song selection that I was able to choose from, which I really liked. They did opera at my dinner hours and the opera singer was absolutely amazing! People still talk about how great of a voice she has! Overall, I loved Mission Dance and am so pleased that I chose them! I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture missy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I am so glad that we discovered Mission Dance. This band made our wedding experience truly outstanding and memorable to the point that guests would come up to us and complement the music all night! Lee is amazing to deal with, very professional and friendly. He made sure that all our wishes were accommodated and that everyone had fun. All the band members are truly and immensely talented and experienced. They clearly enjoy what they do and are some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you Mission Dance for making an already amazing night truly magical!

Profile Picture Maximillian, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mission Dance was beyond amazing! Our wedding was almost two months ago and we still have people raving about how outstanding they were. Working with Lee, Andy, and all members of the band was such a smooth and personable experience from the time we booked, to discussing our plans for the day, to the cocktail hour and reception. If you are choosing between a DJ and a band, go with Mission Dance. They played all the right music at the right time, put on an amazing performance, and helped make our day absolutely perfect. We would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mission Dance was absolutely incredible. Each and every one of our guests could not stop raving about how fantastic they were! They learned our first dance song and nailed it!! We saw them at a bridal expo and booked them after only hearing one song! They were easy to work with and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mission Dance was recommended to us by a family friend who heard them at his niece's wedding. He said they were great and had people on the dance floor all night. Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and people are still telling us how awesome the band was (including my coworker who just said to me: "I'll write the review for your band. THEY. WERE. AWESOME!").

Throughout the night I was pleasantly surprised to see how many people were on the dance floor. I even looked at my husband and said, "I've never seen this many people on a dance floor consistently throughout the night." It was awesome!

Some of the highlights of having Mission Dance at our wedding included when Lee invited my husband and his friends up on the stage to sing "Take Me Home, Country Roads," which is a tradition among his group of college friends and the singing of "The Prayer" during dinner. We had heard the 2 soloists sing the song during a bridal showcase earlier in the year, but their rendition of it during dinner just blew everyone away. It felt like you were at your own private concert.

We cannot recommend Mission Dance enough! If you book them, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/31/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel

If you are reading this review on Mission Dance, you can stop reading and book them right now. Mission Dance is hands down the best wedding band in the area. My sister booked them three years ago for her Philadelphia wedding at Ballroom at the Ben. It was the first time they were ever at that venue and the maitre d was hesitant because he didn't know the band, but after the night was over he said, "you could have served hot dogs at this wedding--the band was that good." No one ever left the dance floor and as they played the last song a "one more song" chant erupted. Fast forward three years to my wedding and they are better than ever. Once again the dance floor was always packed and the music was fantastic. Lee the band leader, is by far the best person to work with. He is so upbeat and fun and genuinely cares about all of his clients. He listens to all of your requests and makes you feel like a celebrity throughout the whole reception. We had a request for a certain Latin song we love to dance to, and with no questions asked, the band learned the song for us and dancing to it was one of our favorite moments of the evening. Mission Dance truly lives up to its band name. I promise you, you won't regret making Mission Dance a priority within your wedding budget!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Lee, Andy and Mission Dance are phenomenal! I saw them play at a bridal show at my wedding venue in January of 2015 and I knew I needed to have them play at my wedding! My mom and I brought my fiance (now husband) and stepdad to see them at their concert at The American Hotel and my fiancé leaned over and said "you need to make this happen". Andy and Lee were professional and very friendly and made everything super easy for us leading up to the wedding. Lee genuinely cares about all of his clients- He listens to all of your requests and asks questions to get to know you. The band even learned a song for us that my fiancé wanted to dance to. The day of the wedding everything went extremely smooth and Mission Dance was everything we hoped they would be!! They kept the energy up the whole time and had everyone up and dancing- there was no room left on the dance floor which is exactly what we hoped for! During dinner they sang classical opera and ballads and it was so beautiful it brought people to tears. Everyone is still raving about them and a lot of people are planning on going to their concert in January- which we will be at too! Do yourself a favor and book Mission Dance for your wedding- you will absolutely be so happy you did! Thank you Lee, Andy and Mission Dance!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Mission Dance was AMAZING! They sound incredible and kept our wedding upbeat and fun the entire time. The staff gets involved with the crowd and they do not stop performing the entire time. They were the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a live band at their wedding. As I said-BEST DECISION WE COULD HAVE MADE!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Extremely happy with our decision to have Mission Dance at our wedding!!! In the very beginning of our wedding planning we were not 100% decided on a band vs DJ. In our search we came across a band that we went to see and were pretty pleased with....and came very close to signing the contract. I felt a little uneasy about making that final decision without having heard any other bands for comparison. Around this time my in-laws told us about a band they had recently heard about. They live at Crystal Springs Resort and had been at the pool with friends who had attended a wedding there the night before. At the pool that day, everyone could not stop talking about the band from the night before and how amazing they were. We got the name and came to find out they would be playing at a Bridal Expo in the upcoming weeks. My now husband and I traveled over an hour to this expo (on a weekday/work night!) to hear them play....again feeling like we wanted a comparison. I can not tell you how happy we are that we traveled all that way to see them play down in Asbury Park that night!! Their performance at the bridal show was amazing and really gave us a sense of what we could expect at our wedding! And they did not disappoint!!! We dealt primarily with Andy during the process. He was very responsive to any questions we had and we even did all of the planning over the phone and via e-mail, as it was a bit of a drive for us to make prior to the wedding. Turned out my cousins who were at our wedding and from the Jersey area had actually known of Mission Dance and heard them play at various other events/weddings. They were so excited to see them at our wedding that night and now I know why! The music was phenomenal! I can literally say that people were dancing the entire night!! We are so very happy we took that drive to see them in person because it was well worth it!! We are so very happy we went with a band and could not have asked for anyone better!!
Ann & Mike

Profile Picture Ann, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Picking a band was one of the most important things to my fiance and me for our special day. We chose Mission Dance after seeing them at a bridal expo and they were absolutely amazing. Not only are they talented beyond belief, but they have so much energy that people were dancing all night! And Lee the band manager was the most attentive person I dealt with in the whole wedding planning process. He answers emails and phone calls/texts quickly and kindly. Weddings can be so stressful- avoid the stress when it comes to music and chose Mission dance! I looks forward to working with them for the next big party we throw!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

WOW! I wanted to personally thank Lee and the mission dance band for making our wedding dreams come true. Everyone is still raving about how great the music was and how you guys played everyone's favorite songs, for all ages!

Mission Dance is so great and professional. They really made the night as perfect as it could be. Everyone told me their feet hurt the next day from dancing too much.

Lee - A special thank you so much for singing our first dance song so beautifully, I can't stop looking back on how special you made it. You were such a pleasure to work with and made it so easy!!

Music is so important to me and you guys are the best in the business. We knew that from the minute we heard the band and met Lee. Mission dance was our favorite vendor to work with as it became more of a friendship vs. business. Thank you again for everything and we will be recommending you to anyone who wants the best band at their wedding!

Sincerely,