Miss Lyss Photography Reviews

45 | Clarkston, MI

45 Reviews for Miss Lyss Photography

Anya Frazier · Getting married on 04/09/2021

A true professional!!

Alyssa is the best and is a true professional! We hired Alyssa with the recommendation of a close friend, and we were blessed to become close friends with Alyssa as well through this process! We put our complete trust in her creativity, and her vision and we were not disappointed!! She made the process of taking all our pictures so much fun, filled with laughter and love. Not only was she the greatest photographer ever, we got all of our pictures back the same week as our wedding!!! We are truly blessed to have had Alyssa as our photographer. If you want to have no regrets about who you use, please choose her!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lauren Cetnar · Married on 10/01/2019

Excellent photographer!

We hired Alyssa for our wedding and could not be happier with the photos and overall experience! Our wedding package included a one hour engagement shoot session, which was a blast! Alyssa was excellent at capturing the exact look we wanted for all of our photos. She is very personable and treats you like a friend, but she is also very professional. Our photos were received very quickly after our wedding! I recommend hiring Alyssa immediately!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Sierra · Married on 09/14/2019

Hire her.. NOW!

If you don't know Alyssa, you should! She is incredibly talented and captured our day in the most beautiful way. She was my own personal hype girl the whole day, so encouraging to someone who hates getting their picture taken. Alyssa is not just a photographer, she is an artist! Her pictures are creative, timeless, and full of passion. I am forever grateful to Alyssa for allowing us to remember our day in the best way through her pictures!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Dalton Sink · Married on 09/14/2019

The best photographer

The best person to work with hands down. Alyssa checked all of our boxes and made sure we got the best pictures possible. Our wedding photos turned out so good and we got many compliments on them from friends and family!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Emily

Emily Hett · Married on 09/06/2019

Book miss lyss now!

I got married September 6th, 2019. Alyssa and her assistant Maddi, were absolutely PERFECT!
    I basically found Alyssa last minute and I am so glad I did. Every single picture she captured was absolutely perfect and the exact way I envisioned my Wedding pictures to look like. Alyssa, made my day go so incredibly smooth, she captured EVERY picture I asked her to and her personality is one in a million. She made both myself and my Husband feel so extremely comfortable. I love love LOVE Alyssa, she is beyond talented. Let her capture your day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Nancy Mcintosh · Married on 09/01/2019

Love My Pictures-

We had an outstanding experience working with Alyssa. She is very easy to communicate with and understood exactly what we were looking for in creating a wonderful memory of our wedding day. I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • JoshG

Joshua Grady · Married on 08/18/2019

Made our small wedding a big moment to remember

We had a small intimate ceremony at a small, but beautiful chapel venue. Alyssa was so timely and worked her butt off that she captured about 4 hours worth of photos in just 1 hour. Looking at the photos you would think she was in four places at once. Alyssa was exceptional, courteous, and very professional. She truly went above and beyond to capture every moment of our small wedding in a short time. Every photo she took brought out the best of every moment, it is truly an art what she does. My wife and I will be able to cherish and relive these memories. I would highly recommend her to any of our friends looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Messenger · Married on 07/09/2019

Phenomenal Photographer and Person

I spent a lot of time picking a photographer and I picked Miss Lyss because Of her attention to detail, her editing, and her photos are just down right gorgeous. What I didn’t know I was getting was someone who makes you feel and look absolutely beautiful the day-of. Miss Lyss gets hands on in posing your photos. She knows what to do! I’ve never felt so comfortable in front of the camera and I am shy. I also loved that Miss Lyss understood my style and captured my wedding the way I pictured it. Not everyone can do this. I truly believe in photos, they are the only thing that lasts. Be sure to pick Miss Lyss photography to capture your day your style!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Mike

Mike Kalicki · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Choice we made with our wedding

Alyssa was not only one of the most fun and up beat people but an amazing Photographer. I loved working with her for our wedding and engagement shoot. She had the best ideas and created some of the coolest moments of our wedding. I mean come on who else comes up with the idea for a taco bell picnic and a light saber entrance, Pure Genius! I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Ronowski · Married on 12/31/2018

Alyssa is amazing

Alyssa was fantastic to work with! We got married on NYE and it POURED! She had her assistant run out and get umbrellas so I could still have my outdoor pictures. She kept us on track all day and was so much fun. So many people commented on how great she was. And my pictures were better than I ever imagined! She fully captured our personality.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Miss Lyss Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh thank you!! Your wedding was so wonderful rain or no rain I had such a good time! You guys are amazing can't wait to design your album

Caitlin · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Night

Jared and Erika rocked our wedding this past weekend! They were timely and so excited to capture our day. They were bouncing around the reception grabbing us for incredibly creative shots all night long while still letting us enjoy the party. 100/10. Would recommend always. ;)

Sent on 10/28/2018

Erica · Married on 10/06/2018

Alyssa and her assistant did an amazing job at our wedding on 10.6.18. She makes you feel like family and is super quick with sneaking pictures when you least expect it. Just her presence makes you in a good mood like nothing can go wrong. She got all of the pictures on our list even the must have with us in the bed of my husbands truck. If you are looking for a one of a kind photographer look no further because Alyssa is the best of the best!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Taelor · Married on 09/14/2018

Alyssa and her team were incredible! I can’t begin to explain how happy I am with the entire experience. I had a second shooter and a videographer! I struggled to find a videographer and was convinced I wouldn’t have one until Alyssa brought one onto her team days before my wedding. Let me tell you that Rachel the videographer knocked it out the of Park. We did an engagement session it was laid back and the images were perfection. The entire team was more then accommodating and easy going. I had my wedding images and video within 12 days of my wedding! I will absolutely be booking Alyssa again for a fun fall or winter session.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Julian Heinrich · Married on 09/14/2018

Killer staff and all around great experience

Alyssa went above and beyond with everything for our wedding including the engagement session.

We were able to use her new to the staff videographer and let’s just say damn the knocked everything out of the park and had pictures back to us in no time. Fun people to be around and really made everything flow easy on our big day. Would love to book another shoot with her if we get the chance

Sent on 10/18/2018

Serenity · Married on 09/08/2018

Alyssa did our engagement photos and they beyond beautiful! She is so skilled and literally a master of her craft! She made my fiancé and I so comfortable. Are photos are more than just photos, they are art! Alyssa is worth every penny she charges! She’s knowledgeable and talented. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alecia · Married on 09/08/2018

Miss Lyss Photography is more than exceptional! There are not enough words to describe Alyssa’s talent! She is just absolutely amazing! Hiring Alyssa was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She is so adventurous, smart, unique! She made sure my nerves were calmed and made everything run smoothly! We adored her bubbly personality, her wittiness, her confidence! She is so much more than a gifted photographer! Her knowledge of weddings and ability to make sure things run smoothly surpassed my expectations! She did not hesitate to travel, jump on a boat to a private island.. The photos are breathtaking to say the least! She captured every moment! Looking at the photos is like reliving the day all over again, but from a completely magical prospective! She answered every question we had and was quick to respond. Our photos were ready and edited so quickly it was unbelievable! Every one that sees our photos are just blown away by how beautiful they are ! I’ve never seen photos so unique. They are a treasure for a lifetime and I could not thank Alyssa enough! If you are looking for the BEST photographer for your special day I highly recommend Miss Lyss photography!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

Alyssa was the first vendor I picked for my wedding day. I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer, her work is that amazing! She is so knowledgeable and helps you with the perfect wedding timeline so she can capture the best moments for you. On top of it all, she is such a lovely and funny person that she helps lighten the mood on what can sometimes be a stressful day. Every picture she captured was beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

Alyssa did an AMAZING job doing our photos! She was very professional and punctual. I could not have imagined our wedding photos any better! Thank you for everything!❤️

Sent on 09/30/2018

Caleb · Married on 06/01/2018

Alyssa did such an amazing job and was great to work with from the very beginning!! She was flexible with our schedules and willing to go above and beyond to capture the perfect shots! She is always open to new and excitng ideas and knows how to keep large groups organized and under control! We highly recommend Miss Lyss to anyone and everyone needing puctures to capture a special day.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2017

Alyssa and her team were amazing! She was wonderful to work with and we absolutely loved our photos! We appreciated how fast we got our photos back! She braved the cold for some awesome outdoor photos! We definitely recommend Miss Lyss Photography!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Marlane

Marlane Nader · Married on 11/11/2017

Not enough words to describe how awesome she is

I would recommend Miss Lyss Photography to anyone I know. I will be using her for family photos and hopefully children photos in the future.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

You Must Hire Her!

We had the please of working with Alyssa for our 8/3/19 wedding! I cannot express how wonderful Alyssa is to work with. I hate being photographed and was worried about how my engagement and wedding photos would turn out. Alyssa was so friendly, had us laughing and totally put me at ease. She will totally capture those moments when you think she isn’t even looking and you will be truly amazed by the final product, which she works so hard to get back to you super quick. You will walk away with a positive experience and beautiful photos.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Chloe · Married on 05/27/2017

If you want truly amazing, unique, and artistic photos, PLEASE book Alyssa. You will not regret it and every penny will absolutely be well spent.

We had the most wonderful experience working with Miss Lyss Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos. Alyssa is fun, easy going, personable, kind, and will do anything to get the perfect shot. She's great at calming your nerves in front of the camera, and made everyone feel very comfortable during posed and formal pictures. Not only did she absolutely crush it the day of the wedding, but she was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process, giving us lots of tips.

She's always quick to respond and we were SHOCKED at how quickly she provided us with edited photos after our engagement session and wedding.

I would 100% recommend working with Miss Lyss Photography, and would not have wanted anyone else to capture my big day. We will cherish all of the beautiful photos that Alyssa worked so hard to take for years to come. Thank you Alyssa for allowing us to relive our wedding day again and again!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Hayley · Married on 12/17/2016

Alyssa is absolutely a wonder to work with. She is very passionate about her work and is an excellent photographer. We love our wedding photos and received them soon after our wedding. We can't wait to get the prints. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for a down to earth and very artistic professional.

Sent on 02/15/2017