Miranda's Vintage Bridal Reviews

Miranda's Vintage Bridal 2
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Experience!

Miranda and her assistant were fantastic! They were so helpful, and did an amazing job with the alterations to my dress and veil. Highly recommend using their services!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Margaret Galvin · Married on 12/22/2018

Unimaginably wonderful experience from beginning to end

Meeting Miranda gives you new faith in humanity. She is just such an amazingly kind and caring person, who is also incredibly competent at their job. She had a dress that was above and beyond anything I had ever dreamed of and she tailored and altered it to fit me with such attention to detail and effort to make it look it's best, like it was for her own wedding. I often had to reschedule and she was more than flexible. The experience was so priceless, I was afraid to ask how much it was going to cost, but again I was blown away by how generously she does amazing work. I got the most beautiful dress, difficult and complicated alterations, and the best service of my life for less than I could have possibly imagined.

I feel like it has just cast a warm, sunshiny light over my entire wedding planning. It felt like someone was on my side and trying to make this part of the wedding as perfect and easy as possible, which it was. I'm just eternally grateful to have gotten my wedding dress from her.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Nicole Batchelor · Married on 12/01/2018

Great alterations experience!

Miranda and Courtney were a great pair to work with. They were so communicative and their attention to detail on my dress was amazing. I didn't buy from them, but brought my vintage-inspired dress to them to shorten and have the straps updated. Miranda gave recommendations on shortening options and made it fit perfectly for my big day. She rocks!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Cuoghi · Married on 07/07/2018

Miranda and Courtney helped me rebuild my grandmother dress back to the original beauty it was! I was so pleased, as was my family, of her treatment of our heirloom dress that has now been worn by 6 different brides in out family since 1951. Her shop is also magical and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a unique dress for bride or formal event or vintage wedding accessories.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

I would highly recommend Miranda! Her shop in Tremont is so adorable and she makes you feel so welcomed. She did an amazing job on my dress!! I had 3 fittings and all went so smoothly from start to finish! Also a great place to get accessories - I bought a belt, hair piece and earring for my wedding! They were beautiful!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

I purchased a vintage gown from Miranda and she was amazing and so caring! You can see she loves what she does and curating and creating a great experience, from the initial walk in to the last time you see her. She learns your name, personality and about you and send you off with well wishes a hug as she has become a friend in this season of your life. I highly recommend her, the drive was Columbus was worth it as I trusted her completely ans never worried about my gown!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/11/2017

I loved working with Miranda! She was recommended by a friend and I was blown away! She was extremely professional and made you feel like a friend, not just a client! My alterations turned out beautiful! I'd definitely recommend Miranda for alterations!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 10/08/2016

There aren't words to describe how fabulous Miranda is. My dress was HUGE when I brought it in for alterations. The top was a corset covered in delicate lace so I was worried about how it would be altered without damaging the lace. I need not have worried about a thing. Miranda is beyond talented and knowledgable. She is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I ended up having to have my dress taken in three times due to my over zealous workout plan and the final fitting was only 2 days before the wedding. Miranda got everything done in plenty of time and my dress was flawless on my wedding. I cannot thank her enough or say enough about how talented she is.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 10/08/2016

This place rocks! Miranda's about the cutest seamstress in Cleveland, and she is awesome at what she does. Her dresses are reasonably priced and she has a wide selection of gowns. I loved everything about her shop and I couldn't be happier with my dress.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Anne · Married on 08/13/2016

Miranda did alterations on the gown I bought at Something White. She came highly recommended, and I can see why! She is so talented and knowledgeable about what she does, I felt completely at ease handing over my dress to her. The alterations came out beautifully, and I got so many compliments on how my dress fit the day of. She's also super friendly, and her shop is beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • 611WithTheEvans

Latrice · Married on 06/11/2016

Miranda is such a sweetheart, with a cute shop! She only had to make minor alterations to my dress and did so in a timely fashion. I felt like a princess and looked beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2016

Miranda is absolutely amazing. She did amazing alteration work on my wedding dress and is so much fun to work with as well! I bought my dress from BHLDN and needed to find someone for alterations and I'm so glad I was given a recommendation for Miranda. Her work is flawless and she makes you feel like a friend when you are in her shop. Speaking of her shop, its absolutely gorgeous! I found my wedding earrings and maid of honor jewelry there and couldn't be happier with how they looked at our wedding. Couldn't recommend Miranda more!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

I bought my dress from David's Bridal, but when I got it, it fit like a tent. After rolling around on the floor weeping and cursing DB for the next 3 eternities, I figured I had better find a solution. I found Miranda, and had her do my alterations. I can honestly say, she rocked my world.

Her shop is adorable and every time I was there, I felt like she was a friend. She made that thing fit like a glove and I felt like a princess! She also helped me pick out jewelry to match, which was fantastic. She found the perfect earrings and bracelet in 2 seconds. Which really made the hours and hours spent furiously browsing Etsy really feel unnecessary. All in all, Miranda is kind of like my fairy godmother, except way better.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

It was a true pleasure to work with Miranda. I had a two-piece dress from BHLDN, and had selected it to be a small tribute to my late grandmother's wedding dress. I was nervous to go to "just anywhere" as I was worried about altering the lace piece of my dress. Upon entering the store, I knew that I could put all of my trust into Miranda. She was so kind, professional, and just adorable! I love love love the way my alterations came out! I highly recommend Miranda to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with Miranda was the best experience! I decided to update my mother's wedding dress from 1988, and it was even more beautiful than I thought it would be. Miranda listened to all of my desired changes and created an imaginative dress that was unique and beautiful! I cannot recommend Miranda enough!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Leanne · Married on 10/04/2014

I used Miranda's Vintage Bridal for the alterations to a custom wedding gown. Not only is Miranda adorable but she is insanely talented. She has great hours with a ton of flexibility and her pricing is competitive. While waiting for my appointment I was able to browse her awesome jewelry collection and ended up finding the perfect necklace to match the dress! Thanks Miranda for making my wedding gown the perfect fit!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Sharon · Married on 08/30/2014

Miranda is kind, professional and very detail oriented. She tailored my wedding dress perfectly from a sample size 10 to a size 2. I was told by other tailors it couldn't be done and she did an amazing job! I highly recommend her to any bride-to-be or anyone looking for one of a kind service and products.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Hester · Married on 07/04/2014

Miranda's shop is a *gem* - I started going to it even before I became engaged, just to see all of the wonderful items she finds. I found my dress at a different store but when I began looking for jewelry to go with it, I kept striking out. The minute I set foot into Miranda's store, in hopes of finding that perfect "piece", there it was, just waiting for me! I found a beautiful vintage necklace and earrings set that I've worn several times since the wedding. It's a way of continuing to feel like a princess, even outside of my dress!
    Thank you, Miranda - your shop is an oasis of happy girlishness and style.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Miranda did a great job with my wedding dress. I bought it about 6 months before I met with her. I had lost weight so I knew it was going to cost a lot for alterations. I also wanted to add buttons, the bustle, and a special sew around the cups. After she had made the alterations, she had to take more in because I kept losing weight. She was very flexible and nice about having to keep taking it in. After all these changes, the price was less than I expected. It was more reasonable compared to all the other quotes I got from other places in Cleveland.

Miranda is also very sweet and personable. I love her shop! I completely recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2013

Miranda was incredible! She transformed my dress into a dream one. It was better than I ever could have dreamed and she was *such* a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or have alterations done! :)

Sent on 10/28/2013

Pauline · Married on 09/14/2013

Miranda's shop is a beautiful space with so many treasures, I never wanted to leave! My dress was vintage purchased at her shop, redesigned, and altered perfectly! The alterations were very reasonably priced, as is everything in the shop in my opinion (especially for vintage, one of a kind pieces). I also purchased my wedding jewelry (bracelet, earrings), my purse, a few non-wedding accessories, and Miranda custom made my veil. This was truly a special experience!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Katie · Married on 04/06/2013

Miranda did alterations for me on my wedding dress, which originally belonged to my mother. She did a beautiful job. She was very creative, suggesting a few minor changes that updated the dress perfectly without really significantly changing it. (My mom liked some of the changes better than the original look.) Miranda was very flexible and accommodating to our schedules, perfectly professional, and very friendly. I hate shopping for clothes, and the atmosphere in places like David's Bridal nearly gives me an anxiety attack. But at Miranda's, I was comfortable and relaxed. (As was my maid-of-honor, who feels the same way about wedding-related retail shopping.) I wasn't actually buying a wedding dress from Miranda, since I was wearing my mom's, but my maid-of-honor and I checked out the beautiful gowns in her store and oohed and aahhhed over them more than once when we were there - she finds beautiful pieces, and not just wedding gowns. I bought a rehearsal dinner dress from her - something I wasn't planning on buying at all, but found in her shop and couldn't resist. My maid-of-honor bought her dress for my wedding from Miranda and loved it so much that she wore it as her own wedding dress months later (hooray, she used it again!). And my mom had Miranda do her mother-of-the-bride dress alterations. We were all really happy with all the work that she did, the products she sold us, and the time we spent in her company. In short, if you like vintage fashion... if the thought of shopping for a wedding dress makes you experience shortness of breath... if you don't like the cookie-cutter strapless/bling look that currently dominates bridal fashion... if you don't want your wedding dress made in a sweatshop... or if you just want a beautiful unique gown that is perfect for you and just for you, give Miranda's shop in Tremont a look. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for taking such good care of us, Miranda.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Kendel · Married on 11/11/2017

Miranda is the sweetest and her shop is a vintage dream! I took her my grandmas nearly 70 year old dress to do some alterations to for my wedding and it turned out perfect! I was able to go in for 4 total consultations/fittings and enjoyed every one of them. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Miranda's Vintage Bridal 3
    Miranda's Vintage Bridal 4

Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2013

Miranda Park is a genius with a sewing machine! She finds the most unique vintage gowns and restores them to look almost new. I found my dress on the first day of searching, after going to several lackluster modern stores. I had a vision of what I wanted - tea length, a bit poofy, sleeveless....and I tried on a dress at Miranda's that I thought I loved, but it was too expensive for my budget. That is when she asked if I had considered something other than white, and showed me the most darling little yellow dress with a spearmint green sash. It was almost perfect. I then described how I was thinking a sweetheart neckline and some more tulle on the bottom would really make it perfect and she was able to alter it exactly how I had described! I also would only come to Cleveland about once every 6 months, and she was able to meet with me each time to do another fitting or alteration. I would recommend her to any bride who wants a truly unique dress.

Sent on 02/27/2014