81 Reviews for Mirage Banquets

Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Shuttle (1)
80 Mirage Banquets Reviews

Violeta was absolutely great in helping us coordinate everything with the venue! She even recommended some great vendors we ended up using. The renovated ballroom was beautiful and Violeta did everything to make sure we were happy. She really helps you every step of the way and to make sure your planning is ok track and ready for the big day!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about how amazing Violeta, her staff and the mirage were for our wedding. The first time I cried the day of my wedding was when I walked into the ballroom. Violeta and her staff made my vision a reality. There's not one thing I would have changed about my wedding reception. Everything was perfect. From the beginning, Violeta was helpful, warm, and patient for a couple who had no idea what they were doing - she answered every question and email in a quick manner. Honestly, this place was the best. If you're looking for a reception hall, this is the place - you'll have no issues whatsoever and the freshly decorated ballroom is gorgeous.

Profile Picture Ashley , 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Violeta was great! She's extremely helpful and tries to accommodate as much as she can. The hall was beautiful!

Profile Picture Phinky , 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I couldn't be more than happy with The Mirage's services. Although we were a little nervous when we heard of the renovations everything looked spectacular on the day of the wedding. Violet was great and always responsive to all the questions I had throughout the 18 month planning! I will definitely recommend this place to any family/friends that are looking for a venue for their wedding!
~Mr & Mrs Hurtarte

Profile Picture Yesenia, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Violeta was beyond amazing in helping plan every last detail of our wedding! We were planning our wedding long distance and had to do most of the planning over email. Violeta was prompt with responses and answered every single question I had (and I had a lot). The banquet hall was beautiful, the food was delicious, and my guests could not stop talking about how great everything was!!! I would recommend Mirage to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day!!!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I gave a fantastic google review. I will definietly recommend you in the future. The service was spectacular, the rsponsiveness from Violet was amazing. I didnt have any issues. As every bride would want "No Headaches" this was definietly the place to book for our wedding and ceremony.

Profile Picture gloria, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Violeta was absolutely amazing. Responded promptly and the end result was more beautiful than i could have imagined! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Gaby, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mirage is a hidden gem right outside of Chicago. We researched over 100 venues, visited about 27 in person and Mirage at Four Points was our last stop. Thank God! It was within our budget and we couldn't believe it. But forget about budget, how about service? We absolutely fell in love with Ula the first time we sat down with her. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She made us feel confident that all was going to go well. That team is easy to work with and the best part? I didn't need a wedding coordinator. As long as you know what you want and have it ready and laid out, Mirage takes care of the rest. Ula even gave me advice as to what would or wouldn't look good. She's professional, wise and I would recommend her over and over again.

Everyone kept telling us how much they loved their food (and there was a lot of it). The package also included open bar and the cake so we didn't have to worry about anything. If I could give this place 10 stars I would.

Thank you so much Mirage for making our day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Sally, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This vendor was AMAZING!!!! I cannot express how beautiful the venue was. The food was AMAZING! and the service was unbeatable! My guests loved it we ended up adding an extra hour THAT night and the staff was happy to do so!

Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Alida, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our daughters wedding was here in June. We knew the food and wedding was going to be great because we've been there many times over the years for different functions, restaurant dining and the holiday brunches and we NEVER had a bad meal.
The meticulous detailed manner in which Mirage handled the wedding exceeded our expectations 10 x's over. The food, OOH the food, cooked to perfection. Every guest is STILL raving about the deliciousness of every course. Filet mignon so tender you could cut it with a spoon! The portions were more than hearty, a magnificent looking plate presentation. The food servers were impeccable, pleasant and efficient. The bar tenders, Robert & Andrew greeted every guest with a smile and remembered most everyone's drinks all while serving everyone efficiently. Ula, the banquet manager, left no detail unattended before & during the wedding and she's always eager to please our every request. They were very accommodating in every way and went over and above to see to it that our daughter had a dream come true wedding with nothing but beautiful lifetime memories.
It all starts at the top, with the amazing hands on owner(s), Jimmy who set high quality and standards to please every guest. We recommend the Mirage Restaurant and the banquets for any size party for any occasion or affair. We guarantee, the Mirage will not disappoint.
To the entire Mirage team who had a hand in our daughter's wedding, job well done! :-)

Profile Picture Rhonda , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great location, reasonable prices, professional prompt and everyone there was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this location for a wedding or event.

Profile Picture Candice , 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Violet is the BEST! Accommodated our every request. Would highly recommend having your event at Mirage.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Violeta and the Mirage is amazing!

Profile Picture Dana , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We are more than happy we hosted our wedding at Mirage Banquets. Violeta and her team did their very best to make everything as we wished and put extra efforts to make our special day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Krassy, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Violeta made our wedding perfect and special! Everything was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Rasmey, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Violeta and Ula made my dream day become a reality. They were very knowledgeable, professional and accommodating. My guest had a great time and definitely enjoyed the food and open bar! If I had to do it all over again I would without a doubt go with the Mirage Banquet Hall!!!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was very responsive, and always extremely helpful and accommodating!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have our wedding coming up in sept/2016 and we can't wait!! Ula is amazing at giving us every bit of assistance and suggestions to make sure we have our wedding venue just as we pictured!! This process has been a breeze. I'm so happy we went with the Mirage team. I have no doubt in my mind that when our wedding day is actually here it will go smoothly and perfectly! Thank you guys. -jeremy&steph

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Indoor

violeta was so helpful and our reception was flawless! she was very accommodating and responsive. she had great input to make sure our room looked as great as possible. the service was fast and the food was delicious. we definitely got the biggest bang for our buck without it looking cheap. highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6586332, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Linens, Indoor, Chairs

We had our wedding here on Sunday July 24th and it was absolutely amazing! The hall was so beyond beautiful I couldn't have asked for anything better. I was in awe when I walked in and saw it. Not only that the guests were just as amazed as I was. So many of them came up to us and mentioned how beautiful the venue was! No including the amount of good about the food we heard from everyone! It was just so perfectly delicious! Everything was set up the way that I hoped it would be! The only thing that happened was our cake topper fell off our cake and the heads both fell off! Violeta was so apologetic about it and took it into her own hands and got it glued back together for the cake cutting. She even gave us complimentary breakfast and a gift certificate and also compensated us for the cake topper! There was never any issues along the way whatsoever, I was so pleased with how smooth the process went. All in all, planning this with them went so smooth and everything and if I had to do it all over again, I'd pick the same venue!

Profile Picture Amela, 7/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chairs, Accommodations, Cake, Linens

Violeta was amazing in helping us to achieve there perfect day for our wedding! She was always there when we needed her and was able to help us out in a huge way. She fixed the little problems that popped up that my husband and I would not have even thought of! The food is excellent, the rooms are beautiful and it's a great value for a wonderful venue. They also include the cake as part of the package-Sugar Hills Bakery-absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Candice , 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

My fiance and I booked our wedding here for next year June 5, 2016. and we must say that every step with them thus far has been VERY easy, professional, just a complete breeze. If i have any questions or need anything Ula helps me with anything. she's amazing the whole staff is. I completely trust them and I know Our wedding day will be everything I dreamed it would be, thanks to them

Profile Picture Jamisha, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Violeta was amazing! Always replied quickly, very patient. They decorated the place better than what I expected! Amazing job!

Profile Picture Monica , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Violet and her staff were so accommodating and were the best to work with. Answered every question and made sure i got the best of everything.

My family was completely stunned when they saw all the handwork and dedication put into making my sisters bridal shower the best.

Profile Picture Yvette, 4/23/16, 1 Review