Mirage Banquets Reviews

89 Mirage Banquets Reviews
  • Angelika

Angelika Aleszczyk · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Venue and Team!

We had our wedding at Mirage on October 27, 2018. We planned our wedding in 10 months time and honestly could not have pulled it off without the knowledge, advise and attention to detail that Violet and her team gave us. They made the whole wedding planning process so easy. Violet was super attentive and responsive to all of our needs. We could not have asked for a better team to work with. The venue, the food and the decor were everything and more! We would highly recommend Mirage to anyone planning their wedding or any special event for that matter.

Sylwia Dwojak · Married on 09/13/2018

Sylwia dwojak

I had an amazing experience with Mirage Banquets! VIOLA was so helpful and always replied to my message quickly. She is very proffesional what she doas, Food was amazing specialy the sweet table... Thank you one more time VIOLA and Mirage team

• HarrisEverAfter

Rosie · Married on 09/02/2018

The Mirage Banquets was the perfect place to host our intimate wedding. I highly recommend as we got great quality for a great price point. Being located inside a hotel close to O'Hare was extremely convenient. We had our ceremony and reception there which saved time, money, and confusion for our guest. Food and drinks were exceptional. The staff was extremely nice. I love that they have rooms that accommodate small and big wedding. Modern and elegant!! So happy that we chose this venue.

Mirage Banquets 7
    Mirage Banquets 8
    Mirage Banquets 9
    Mirage Banquets 10
    Mirage Banquets 11
    Mirage Banquets 12
    Mirage Banquets 13

Patricia · Married on 08/25/2018

Wouldn't have a wedding any other place. Viola made it absolutely perfect of a day for us!! Thanks Violeta!

Kasia · Married on 08/18/2018

Great service, Viola was very helpful.
    Thank you!

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

We made the best decision by going with Mirage. We planned the wedding from out of state and were so extremely nervous about everything, I would email Viola with so many questions and she would always get back to me in a timely manner and made sure she answered all of our questions, she gave us great recommendations, and she made us really feel taken care of. The food, venue and service was exceptional! Viola was there every step of the way on the big day which made us so happy to see how much they care about their customers. They went above and beyond to make our day wonderful. When we saw the reception hall the day of the wedding we were speechless by how beautiful everything looked. I recommend this venue to everyone! I will be sure to use them for future parties/events we plan in Chicago!!!! THANK YOU MIRAGE!

Sylvia · Married on 09/16/2017

Violeta was absolutely great in helping us coordinate everything with the venue! She even recommended some great vendors we ended up using. The renovated ballroom was beautiful and Violeta did everything to make sure we were happy. She really helps you every step of the way and to make sure your planning is ok track and ready for the big day!

Mirage Banquets 14
    Mirage Banquets 15
    Mirage Banquets 16

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough about how amazing Violeta, her staff and the mirage were for our wedding. The first time I cried the day of my wedding was when I walked into the ballroom. Violeta and her staff made my vision a reality. There's not one thing I would have changed about my wedding reception. Everything was perfect. From the beginning, Violeta was helpful, warm, and patient for a couple who had no idea what they were doing - she answered every question and email in a quick manner. Honestly, this place was the best. If you're looking for a reception hall, this is the place - you'll have no issues whatsoever and the freshly decorated ballroom is gorgeous.

Phinky · Married on 09/08/2017

Violeta was great! She's extremely helpful and tries to accommodate as much as she can. The hall was beautiful!

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and I couldn't be more than happy with The Mirage's services. Although we were a little nervous when we heard of the renovations everything looked spectacular on the day of the wedding. Violet was great and always responsive to all the questions I had throughout the 18 month planning! I will definitely recommend this place to any family/friends that are looking for a venue for their wedding!
    ~Mr & Mrs Hurtarte

Patricia · Married on 09/02/2017

Violeta was beyond amazing in helping plan every last detail of our wedding! We were planning our wedding long distance and had to do most of the planning over email. Violeta was prompt with responses and answered every single question I had (and I had a lot). The banquet hall was beautiful, the food was delicious, and my guests could not stop talking about how great everything was!!! I would recommend Mirage to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day!!!!

gloria · Married on 08/27/2017

I gave a fantastic google review. I will definietly recommend you in the future. The service was spectacular, the rsponsiveness from Violet was amazing. I didnt have any issues. As every bride would want "No Headaches" this was definietly the place to book for our wedding and ceremony.

Gaby · Married on 08/18/2017

Violeta was absolutely amazing. Responded promptly and the end result was more beautiful than i could have imagined! It was perfect!

Sally · Married on 08/05/2017

Mirage is a hidden gem right outside of Chicago. We researched over 100 venues, visited about 27 in person and Mirage at Four Points was our last stop. Thank God! It was within our budget and we couldn't believe it. But forget about budget, how about service? We absolutely fell in love with Ula the first time we sat down with her. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She made us feel confident that all was going to go well. That team is easy to work with and the best part? I didn't need a wedding coordinator. As long as you know what you want and have it ready and laid out, Mirage takes care of the rest. Ula even gave me advice as to what would or wouldn't look good. She's professional, wise and I would recommend her over and over again.

Everyone kept telling us how much they loved their food (and there was a lot of it). The package also included open bar and the cake so we didn't have to worry about anything. If I could give this place 10 stars I would.

Thank you so much Mirage for making our day absolutely perfect!

Alida · Married on 07/02/2017

This vendor was AMAZING!!!! I cannot express how beautiful the venue was. The food was AMAZING! and the service was unbeatable! My guests loved it we ended up adding an extra hour THAT night and the staff was happy to do so!

Thank you so much for everything!

Rhonda · Married on 06/17/2017

Our daughters wedding was here in June. We knew the food and wedding was going to be great because we've been there many times over the years for different functions, restaurant dining and the holiday brunches and we NEVER had a bad meal.
    The meticulous detailed manner in which Mirage handled the wedding exceeded our expectations 10 x's over. The food, OOH the food, cooked to perfection. Every guest is STILL raving about the deliciousness of every course. Filet mignon so tender you could cut it with a spoon! The portions were more than hearty, a magnificent looking plate presentation. The food servers were impeccable, pleasant and efficient. The bar tenders, Robert & Andrew greeted every guest with a smile and remembered most everyone's drinks all while serving everyone efficiently. Ula, the banquet manager, left no detail unattended before & during the wedding and she's always eager to please our every request. They were very accommodating in every way and went over and above to see to it that our daughter had a dream come true wedding with nothing but beautiful lifetime memories.
    It all starts at the top, with the amazing hands on owner(s), Jimmy who set high quality and standards to please every guest. We recommend the Mirage Restaurant and the banquets for any size party for any occasion or affair. We guarantee, the Mirage will not disappoint.
    To the entire Mirage team who had a hand in our daughter's wedding, job well done! :-)

Candice · Married on 05/21/2017

Great location, reasonable prices, professional prompt and everyone there was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this location for a wedding or event.

Nancy · Married on 05/20/2017

Violet is the BEST! Accommodated our every request. Would highly recommend having your event at Mirage.

Dana · Married on 03/25/2017

Violeta and the Mirage is amazing!

Krassy · Married on 03/04/2017

We are more than happy we hosted our wedding at Mirage Banquets. Violeta and her team did their very best to make everything as we wished and put extra efforts to make our special day unforgettable!

Rasmey · Married on 10/09/2016

Violeta made our wedding perfect and special! Everything was amazing!!!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/18/2016

Violeta and Ula made my dream day become a reality. They were very knowledgeable, professional and accommodating. My guest had a great time and definitely enjoyed the food and open bar! If I had to do it all over again I would without a doubt go with the Mirage Banquet Hall!!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2016

The staff was very responsive, and always extremely helpful and accommodating!

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

We have our wedding coming up in sept/2016 and we can't wait!! Ula is amazing at giving us every bit of assistance and suggestions to make sure we have our wedding venue just as we pictured!! This process has been a breeze. I'm so happy we went with the Mirage team. I have no doubt in my mind that when our wedding day is actually here it will go smoothly and perfectly! Thank you guys. -jeremy&steph