40 Reviews for Miracle Chuppah

Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Chuppah (2)
40 Miracle Chuppah Reviews

Miracle Chuppah is AMAZING! From the first call with Lana I felt like we were family. Lana is very warm and welcoming. I was slightly nervous about planning our wedding from the east coast. But Lana took excellent care of our chuppah needs without any anxiety or stress! The chuppah provided was in excellent condition and exactly as described. You cannot go wrong with Miracle Chuppah!

Profile Picture Meggie, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great diligent services . No pain ., no drama . Worth all the money we spent .

Profile Picture Galina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you are looking for reliable rental,excellent service,experienced professionals look no further than a Miracle Chuppah.

Profile Picture Lana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a great experience working with Miracle Chuppah. They were one of the first vendors to arrive, took care of everything with professionalism, provided valuable advise when needed, and were flexible with changes happening on the spot. The arch we ordered looked great and we were very happy with their service, really recommend.

Profile Picture Val, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank Miracle Chuppah for making our event so beautiful. It was very easy and pleasurable working with you.

Profile Picture raisa, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lana was incredible! She helped us create our dream, custom chuppah for our wedding based on many photos we sent her. She brought kosher wine, a table and even brought drapery to cover the ugly statue behind where our chuppah was. She was extremely responsive and kind throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Monica, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chuppah provided by Miracle Chuppahs was absolutely beautiful. The owner was a delight to work with. We were from out of town and she made it very easy.

Profile Picture Lynne , 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chuppah, Delivery, Setup

We rented a natural birch Chuppah with a white top and white ties...it was beautiful at our outdoor wedding at the General's Residence in San Francisco. It was a little windy that day, so I was worried that they wouldn't be able to secure it...but I didn't need to worry! Lana and her team are true professionals...she even put up with my never ending questions about the Chuppah. She also provided a table for under the Chuppah AND a glass to break at the end of the ceremony. They later break it down and take it away...I never even saw that being done as I was busy with guests! I highly recommend Miracle Chuppah's! And I found a Wedding Wire discount...which brought down the price by $50.

Profile Picture User5563810, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chuppah

Lena rented my wife and I a lovely huppa for our outdoor wedding. The canopy was a lovely silky mural of Jerusalem that sparkled under the sky. I found myself looking up at it many times. The 4 wooden bases were very well made and it was a good thing because the weather was a bit windy and without solid bases and snug construction, we would have had problems. The poles were traditional unfinished wood and the whole package fit together nicely and easily. Lena took the time to set it up for me and work with me so I would have no glitches later. She was always available for consultation and was willing to change pick-up and return dates around my needs. I know she had a more traditional canopy, and has many other services for all your huppa neeeds.

Profile Picture bob, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service, very responsive and beautiful chuppah! Everything was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Diana , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Miracle Chuppah did a fantastic job. They were super efficient and put a lot of thought into matching their setup with the tone of your wedding. For example, they suggested pinning the columns into the hourglass shape (instead of just the columns) to make the chuppah seem more elegant and have the lights stand out more. They also thought creatively about how to run the wires for the lights in the chuppah to minimize the risk of tripping. They also stripped down super fast which made it much easier for us to do setup. I really enjoyed working with them. They had great customer service.

Profile Picture User3544804, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Miracle Chuppahs went above and beyond for our wedding. We could not have been happier. My husband and I had an interfaith wedding, and with my Japanese heritage, they allowed us to drape cranes in the background. The chuppah looked beautiful and many people commented on how elegant it was. I highly recommend their services. In addition, they are reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Meryl, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved working with Miracle Chuppah - they were easy to work with, affordable, and very helpful. I wouldn't use any other company!

Profile Picture User4936759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A pleasure to work with. Highly professional. Excellent communication. Great Chuppah choices.

Profile Picture Ilona, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Miracel Chuppahs were great to work with! They were easy and attentive and the final product was unbelievably amazing!

Profile Picture Annette, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lana and Vlad were absolutely the most professional, thorough and caring people. Their service was excellent and we were in expert hands!

Profile Picture Nancy Beth, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Look no further than Miracle Chuppah on your special day! Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the birch chuppah and took as many pictures of the chuppah than of the beautiful views from Auberge du Soleil's ceremonial deck. We had the most beautiful chuppah.

Profile Picture Maxine, 12/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you Svetlana for providing is us with a beautiful chuppah. You truly made our wedding magical!

Profile Picture Dmitri, 11/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Its actually a miracle :-) for me to find Miracle Chuppah for my wedding event. We planned our wedding in less then three months, and having a huppa for our wedding did not occur to us until the last minute. By the time I started searching for renting a Huppa, we literally have two weeks for the big day. When I contacted a florist for Huppa arrangement, the quote came out to thrice the amount i want to spend on it. Luckily I found about Miracle Chuppah from yelp and I contacted them based on the good reviews they have.

Lana is really helpful in getting the things done. Once I contacted them I only needed to talk to her twice and she took care of the co-ordination with florist and the wedding event manager. The cloth used for Huppa is very good and it looked very elegant. The amount of stress I went through for finding the right huppa is really paid off.

Thanks Lana.

Profile Picture User3745097, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I knew exactly the type of Chuppah we wanted for our August wedding - a simple birch Chuppah with a white cloth. Believe it or not, this type of Chuppah was hard to find in the bay area. When we contacted Miracle Chuppah and inquired about this type of Chuppah, they told us that they didn't have one but they had been thinking about building one like this and since we were interested, they would start - AMAZING! The wedding was still months away so we weren't in any hurry and Vlad and Lana were great about keeping us updated with the progress of the Chuppah. A few weeks before the wedding the Chuppah was complete and it is beautiful. We couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out. An added bonus is you can choose from multiple cloths and they also are happy to provide a table and other resources for the ceremony. The delivery and setup of the Chuppah was seamless (in fact, we weren't involved with any of it). They worked with our florist (Huckleberry Karen) to assemble it with some flowers and all went very smoothly.

Thank you Vlad and Lana for the beautiful Chuppah rental and being a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User3422569, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Miracle Chuppah did an amazing job! We chose the royal chuppah which was very ethereal and beautiful. Everything was done to perfection and this vendor is extremely reliable and responsive to any questions and requests. We continue to get compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was, and Miracle Chuppah helped make this possible.

Profile Picture User3763058, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor was very helpful and prompt in responding back to inquiries. My fears of something going wrong during the wedding day were lessened when working with this vendor. They were very accommodating with time and location.

Profile Picture User3746581, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lana was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. She understood exactly what kind of arbor I was looking for and the draping that I wanted. The gentleman that delivered the arbor was very helpful and was happy to pick up the arbor after people were done taking pictures in front of it after the ceremony. Delivery and setup happening all on schedule. Thank you Miracle Chuppahs for providing a beautiful bamboo arbor for our wedding!

Profile Picture Ping, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Miracle Chuppah were great! Very responsive, right on time, made extra efforts to make the Chuppah fit inside the living room. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User3634209, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words cannot describe how beautiful our chuppah looked! My husband and I are so thankful for everything Lana did for us. Not only did she provide us with the most gorgeous chuppah, but she was also our wedding coordinator. We really appreciate all of her hard work and support throughout our wedding planning process. Lana made our wedding absolutely perfect! If you want a gorgeous and affordable chuppah, Miracle Chuppah is the way to go!

Profile Picture Vika, 4/6/13, 4 Reviews