Mintz Photo Studio Reviews

9 | Newburyport, MA

9 Reviews for Mintz Photo Studio

9 Mintz Photo Studio Reviews

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

Kelly did an amazing job taking photographs at my outdoor wedding in August. She was very available prior to the wedding to meet and discuss styles of photographs that I liked and the day of the wedding remembered specific shots that we wanted to make sure we got. She was knowledgeable about the first-look, our formals, and making sure to capture many special moments between myself and my now husband. She was so easy to be around, which was so important to me since she would be capturing many special and intimate moments between myself and my husband. Our pictures came out absolutely amazing. I am so glad we chose Kelly to be our photographer and cannot thank her enough for her fabulous work!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Mintz Photo Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review, Emily! We are all so thrilled you were happy with the photos we took. You two made our jobs as photographers easy to do. Enjoy your photos and a lifetime of happiness together!

Kelly and Christine were professional, personable, and punctual. The attention to detail and catering the photos to our special day was exceptional. The wedding album book designed by Kelly was exquisite and well worth the money. Would highly recommend their services!

Kelly's photography was amazing. She worked with our schedule and budget to exceed our expectations. The wedding book captured the day perfectly.

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2013

SEE Shore Photography was a pleasure to work with. Kelly and Kara were so professional and so easy to work with, we didn't even notice they were around and they took so many beautiful pictures. We received our engagement and wedding photos so quickly. They captured every moment. I highly recommend them if you want amazing photos.

Katharine · Married on 08/24/2013

Kelly and her assistant Kristin shot our wedding in August at the Lynn Museum and Historical Society and I can't say enough about her work. She made us feel comfortable with her laid back but professional style from our first meeting at her Newburyport office. I could quickly tell that she would be a great fit for us and our unique museum venue. On the day of, she provided a perfect mix of direction (I needed some) and open mind to our fun ideas. She got everything from formal shots to posing in front of a diner, a spray-painted mural, even inside a telephone booth. I was surprised to see the beautiful reception pictures because she and Kristin were so seamless that I barely saw them snapping the shots. She also did an incredible job editing and choosing which pictures to capture in black and white. Oh, and she sent us the complete finished product within 1 month of the wedding.

Kelly is talented and has the experience the back it up. I highly recommend SEE Shore Photography for any bride and groom looking for beautiful, creative wedding shots without the stress!

My now husband and I could not be more thrilled with Kelly and SEE Shore Photography. From the moment we met with Kelly it was so obvious that she was a professional who had a great deal of passion in her work. She made both insightful suggestions when we requested her input and was also very flexible and attentive to our requests. Throughout the reception, she was attentive and captured so many incredible moments without us even noticing. We were so sad when the wedding was over but when we saw the photo's shortly after, it brought back everything and more. We are incredibly thrilled with our wedding album, people have told us that we look like we are out of a magazine! I could truly not suggest Kelly more to do your photography!

My wife and I got married this past summer in VT. Kelly was such a pleasure to work with! From the start she was enthusiastic, professional and attentive. She guided us through the process leading up to the wedding, she had us feeling prepared and assured going into the big day. On the actual day, Kelly was friendly to everyone but also was discrete with her work. She captured such beautiful moments of the day; what we really loved about Kelly was her talent in capturing those little moments that go by so fast and often unnoticed. We were so pleasantly surprised with the amount of beautiful and memorable images we have to hold on to. Kelly is a pleasure to be around and so very talented. We have recommended her to all of our friends getting married! Thanks Kelly!

Gissele · Married on 08/26/2012

My wedding in August was fabulous in part due to see shore photography.
    Kelly and Brad captured every moment; but were very discrete in doing so, we are so pleased with our formal and informal photos.
    I would highly recommend them.

Abby · Married on 07/08/2012

I couldn't be happier with my experience working with Kelly and her Team. From our very first meeting, I really appreciated Kelly’s calm and professional approach as well as Kristine’s focus on capturing “moments”. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and I was so impressed with the quality of their work. Not only did they execute the traditional shots perfectly but they also captured expressions and little moments that happened throughout our wedding, which is something really special. We shared our photo collection with our guests and I have had countless friends and family members say how incredible they are and that they should be featured in bridal magazines. We truly feel that we are able to relive our day every time we look through the album. Kelly, Kara and Kristine we can’t thank you enough for the incredible pictures!!